I'm just your average, typical geek girl: a young South Korean
chick in her early 20's who loves drawing cartoons, watching cartoons, and breathing it. I enjoy scores of video games and reading. I have an avid interest in history with my favorite time period
being The Roaring Twenties
I have made the horrible decision of giving myself the name Neo
Yi—a goddamn popular word. I've only stuck with it out of laziness and slight nostalgia. Contrary to popular beliefs, it's not from The Matrix
and instead from the main villain of the Crash Bandicoot
series. Can you blame me? I was only thirteen back then. It is not a pen name I plan to keep forever.
My #1 goal is to draw/write my own (web) comic book series; it's still under heavy construction right now. Hey, Rome wasn't built in a day.
Made the following pages
Tropes associated with moi.
- Animation Age Ghetto
- Asian Airhead: Sorta. Not enough to qualify, but I've had my weird nonsensical moments.
- Big Breasts, Big Deal: Caught between Type 2 and 3. It isn't a big deal, but damn it, these big things really aren't as awesome as people think they are. They hinder half the time and it's pretty annoying.
- Child Hater: Sorta. Kids are fine when they aren't being little asses, but I'm currently not at the point where I want to be a future mom anytime soon.
- Crack Pairing: Abuses it
- Crossover Ship: I have done Jak/Coco. See above. To be fair, this DID started off as a joke at first.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Entry Pimp (On Danny Phantom)
- Fancomic: Chess Piece (Link above)
- Fetish Fuel: For suits and top hats (or anything related)
- Forgets to Eat: Half of which is connected to my picky eating habits.
- Freaky Is Cool
- Gamer Chick: So it annoys me when a lot of TV series still play this trope straight (and they still do)
- Jade-Colored Glasses: Kicked off in middle school when I started to see the world wasn't always happy and sunshines and gradually grown more into this trope over the years. I'm pretty much stuck in a phase where I do think there are still many good things, but said "good things" are always countered by the bad.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Neat Freak: This is more apparent when I'm working, but I do like things cleaned or kept in a certain degree that I am satisfied with. I get neurotic about this and it varies depending on where I am.
- Not a Morning Person: There's a rule: If it's not past noon, then don't expect me to wake up and do anything. That includes answering phones, answering doors, going to work, whatever. I barely make exceptions.
- Not Good with People: Slowly averting, but not close to perfection
- Older Than They Look: Still get mistaken for a 16-year-old. It doesn't help that physically, I haven't changed much since I was 14, just with less pimples.
- One of the Boys: I used to be this a lot during my middle and high school years.
- Picky Eater: Horribly. On several occasional, I almost starved myself because I refuse to eat certain foods.
- The Snark Knight
- Strange Girl
- The Stoic: Sort of. When I'm not talking about stuff, I tend to be quiet and gives off a neutral look.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Sort of. I don't prefer the typical yaoi Seme/Uke because I find such concept kinda stupid (really, a seme dominating an unwilling Uke and expecting him to like it? That's not romantic at all.) I just like slash.
Things that make me go yay!
Things in-between that I'm unsure is either yay or nay
- Ben10: Well, the first one. Obnoxious kids really doesn't do it for me. I'm more tolerant with the second series, but I haven't seen enough to say or care.
- Scott Pilgrim: It's not a bad series, but I personally think it's average.
- Square Enix; Half and half. I still play their games, but it really depends at this point.
Things that make me go nay!
More as they come or when I'm not lazy to extend my profile.