Webcomic: Blue Milk Special
A webcomic parody of the original Star Wars trilogy.Generally, most of the tropes appearing in the original trilogy movies appear in the strips. Important pieces of dialog also appear.Generally funny. Sometimes NSFW.You can read the latest page here. The webcomic is also available on German, Russian, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
Blue Milk Special features examples of:
- Ass Shove: By a Probe Droid, naturally, during the Empire Strikes Back arc. Earlier, in the Episode IV arc:Vader:Several transmissions were sent to this ship by rebel spies. Where are the plans they sent you?Capt. Antillies: In my ass!Vader (to Stormtrooper): Check and see if he's telling the truth. (Antillies' eyes bulge)
- The Cameo: This page contains cameos from Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica (Classic), Blake's 7, and others.
- Casanova Wannabe: Han Solo.
- Bad Ass Long Robe: Biggs Darklighter and his cape.
- Four-Fingered Hands: Which makes it look a little weird when Vader does the Vulcan salute.
- Jedi Mind Trick: It's a Star Wars parody. The authors would be remiss if it weren't included.
- In its first opportunity to appear, it doesn't work.
- Memetic Badass: Boba Fett in-universe. In reality a Paper Tiger who thanks to a mixture of self-advertisement and sheer dumb luck has gotten the undeserved reputation as the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.
- Not Quite Dead: Biggs Darklighter.
- Painting the Fourth Wall: In this strip, one of The Cameo characters does a textbook job of painting the fourth wall.
- Perfectly Cromulent Word: "Forciness".
- Shout-Out: A prominent one to Army of Darkness. And another to the airlock defenestration scene from Aliens.
- Signed Up for the Dental: General Nadine joins the Rebellion in part due to their better dental plan here.
- Smoking Hot Sex: After Aunt Beru has a tryst with a Jawa.
- That's No Moon!: Played with then played straight.
- Wretched Hive: Mos Eisley Spaceport, natch.