Aaron: That which thou canst not undo.
Chiron: Thou hast undone our mother.
Aaron: Villain, I have done thy mother.
- In Fruits Basket Shigure bangs Akito's mom. Akito is NOT AMUSED.
- Johnathan Glenn from Brain Powerd twice over, leading to this joke among fans of the show:
Johnathan: I did your sister.Yuu: You motherfucker!Johnathan: Yeah, her too.
- Not played for laughs in Revolutionary Girl Utena, where Akio sleeps with his fiancee Kanae's mom in a sick game of manipulation and guilt tripping.
- In Chiho Saito's Kanon, which may or may not have inspired the aforementioned Utena example, Gen Mikami is sleeping with his fiancée Maria's mother. When Maria finds out about this affair (shortly before the wedding, no less) she goes more than a little nuts.
- "Harry Potter and the Sun Source" by Clell65619 has Harry do this to Narcissa Malfoy in Chapter 6. Raised by Master Chiun of Sinanju in the "Remo Williams" universe, Harry is an assassin who killed Lucius Malfoy during an attack. Going to Malfoy Manor on Boxing Day, he guesses Narcissa wants Voldemort dead so Draco won't get further infected by his evil. Her offer to "ensure a more binding agreement" leads to Draco seeing them in the bedroom and Harry zinging Draco with "Don't worry Draco, you won't have to call me 'Father' right away. We'll work into it." Needless to say, this doesn't end well for Draco.
- In Prison Island Break, when Sonic and Shadow are having what the writer describes as 'dance-battle-sex' and Sonic is messing with Shadow's chest-fur, this hilarious exchange occurs:
Sonic: That fluff is way too cute to leave alone. I sure hope it's sensitive.Shadow: Like your mom's cunt last night!
- The film Mister Woodcock has a torturous gym teacher who inspires a fat kid to become a self help mogul, and then we find out he is banging his mom. Over, and Over and Over again.
- Stifler's mom? Oh Stifler's mom.
- And in American Reunion, Stifler nails Finch's mom as revenge.
- The entire premise of the 1983 film Class.
Tagline: The good news is, Jonathan's having his first affair. The bad news is, she's his roommate's mother!
- Mexican drama Y Tu Mamá También has the trope right in the title (Captain Obvious: it means "And your mom, too").
- In Kingdom of Heaven, Liam Neeson's character Godfrey does this to the villain, Guy, after Guy insults him for his womanising ways.
Guy: "If I had fought you when you were still capable of making bastards..."
Godfrey: "I knew your mother when she was making hers. Fortunately you're too old to be one of mine."
- Henry Fool: "I made love to your mother about half an hour ago, and now I'm beginning to think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea."
- In Face/Off, Castor Troy casually taunts Sean Archer by mentioning that he enjoys "boning [Sean's] wife".
- It's not just limited to Archer's wife Eve. When Archer first goes undercover as Castor, he gets attacked in prison by a husky Russian, Ivan Dubov, who wants revenge on the real Castor ever since Castor had three-way sex with his wife and sister.
- In Ken Park, one of the characters has sex with his girlfriend's mother.
- In Major League, Jake comes out to the mound at one point, and Rick admits that his arm is worn out and he doesn't know if he can get the last batter out to win the game. Jake tells him to get it over the plate, and then proceeds to describe the wife variant - in detail - to the batter. Said batter immediately pops up, slams his bat on the ground angrily, and can do little as Jake catches it for the last out of the game.
- In the payoff to a Brick Joke from the series, Will's mother has a secret lover in The Inbetweeners 2. Turns out to be Mr Gilbert.
- In Dirty Work Mitch is alone with his best friend's father Pops (who has always been somewhat antagonistic towards Mitch) while Pops is recovering from a heart attack. During that time, Pops claims to be Mitch's father as well, saying that he and Mitch's mom had an affair. For proof, he shows Mitch a heart locket with their photos in it. When Mitch protests that doesn't prove anything, he brings out photos of the two in the middle of sex, much to the horror of Mitch.
- Subverted in Anchorman when Champ taunts rival newscaster Wes Mantooth by threatening to "take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!"
- Touched upon but never really gone into in much detail in Wicked Lovely: Aislinn's mother was previously thought to be the summer queen, prior to her suicide and Aislinn's reveal as said queen. This means that she had a relationship with Keenan. Whom Aisliin breifly falls in lust with in Fragile Eternity. It was non-sexual in both cases, but the squick is still there.
- "The Man in Black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed." This is why. Oh, Roland may claim it's so he can continue his quest for the Tower, but really? This trope.
- Implied by the cab driver in A Bad Day For Voodoo. When Tyler is in the cab, he tells the cab driver that he needs to borrow his phone to call his mom, and when he hands him the phone, he jokes that she’s probably already in his contacts list.
- In the Red Dwarf episode "Polymorph", the Polymorph takes on Rimmer's mother's form and claims to have slept with Lister just to elict outrage from Rimmer - so it can devour his anger. (Rimmer's mother had this sort of reputation anyway, Rimmer was just in denial.)
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has an episode titled, "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom." Guess what happens.
- Chuck has Big Mike hook up with Morgan's mom. Morgan does not take it well.
- Puck uses this to rattle an opposing football player in Glee:
- Better Off Ted: Lem's mom has sex with Dr. Baumbaugh.
- SNL had an "I banged your dad" variation with the digital short "Jonah Hill Dates Andy's Dad".
- And, of course, there's Mother Lover, although that one differs from most examples in that everyone involved seems more than okay with the arrangement.
- Sean Connery (Darrell Hammond) often tormented Alex Trebek (Will Ferrell) in the Celebrity Jeopardy! skits by using various forms of these jokes.
- In the My Name Is Earl episode Van Hickey, Earl and his friends start a rock band. They get drunk after the show, and attempt some debauchery with some beautiful groupies. One of the band members is a Momma's Boy, and his mom comes in with cookies. Since the woman Earl was attempting to sleep with passed out from the alcohol, Earl ended up turning to his friend's mom. ("She wasn't young, but she was conscious.") Which becomes a list item later...resulting in a Shotgun Wedding. (Or, as Earl puts it, a "pistol pressed firmly to your temple" wedding.)
- The guy actually tries to get even by attempting to sleep with Earl's mom. It doesn't work.
- One episode of Scrapheap Challenge had the situation where the two experts were father and son.
Host: Apparently, you've met the other expert before.
Expert: (in an exaggerated whisper) Yeah, actually... I'm sleeping with his mom!
- In the Penn & Teller special "Phobophilia" a guest forced to crawl through a tube filled with rats shouts to Penn "I slept with your mother! And your father!"
- In The Office, Michael temporarily dates Pam's mom. She takes it really bad, giving off a Big "NO!" that lasts through an entire commercial break. They have a very tense confrontation that lasts through a few episodes, and Michael throws in her face repeatedly that he's having sex with her. So bonus points here to Michael who invoked the trope after having actually done the deed.
- Dr Rudi from Australian lifestyle show parody Life Support once suggested sleeping with all one's friends' spouses, just to be able to invoke this trope and win arguments.
- Hilariously subverted in That '70s Show, when Kelso and Fez mistakenly believe that Eric has banged Donna's mother and start bowing to him... in front of him and Donna. "YOU'RE A GOD!!"
- In Rome, Mark Antony attempted to invoke this trope after a heated argument with Octavian as he left the room:
Octavian: I see you're still the same crude, arrogant lech you always were. (strides out)Antony: That's right, just the same. AND STILL FUCKING YOUR MOTHER!!
- How I Met Your Mother:
Barney (with a stuffy nose): You kiss your mother with that mouth?Ted: Like you've never said that word.Barney: I don't kiss your mother with my mouth... yet. (Sneezes.)Ted: Are you sick?Barney: Is it sick to find maturity and experience sexy?
- Barney and Ted's mother actually did make out, as revealed in "Home Wreckers", after the events of "Brunch". They went as far as second base, although this was all according to Barney.
- Bad Education: In the Valentine's Day episode, Mitchell and Rem Dogg both have Valentine's cards, claiming they came from the other's mother. Rem Dogg's card apparently reads "Dear Rem Dogg. Here's your £20 back. I can't charge you because you were so good. P.S. You banged me so hard, now I'm in a wheelchair.", while Mitchell's card contains a packet of Wotsits that he apparently payed Rem Dogg's mum with.
Alfie: *Before leaving the classroom* "Rem Dogg, by the way, if you have been sleeping with Mitchell's mum I suggest you go and give your cock a through clean."
- This happens to Alfie when Professor Green has sex with his father.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Gul Dukat kept Kira Meru as one of his "comfort women" during the occupation of Bajor. He gets around to telling her daughter, eventually...
- Hank Moody is prone to banging a mother or two in Californication, most notably having sex with Becca's teacher which turns out to also be her current boyfriend's mom. When he surprisingly stumbles onto the boy in the kitchen after a late night romp with his mom, he mutters incredulously "I banged your mom..."
- On Sleeper Cell, Christian did it with Tommy's mom. And bragged about it to his face, causing them to get into a fight. Then claimed it was a joke when Farik intervened.
- In one episode of Community, Jeff and Britta plot to have him seduce the mother of a visiting teen who has been annoying them, solely so they could invoke this trope.
- In the Seinfeld episode "The Comeback," George belatedly comes up with a witty comeback and sets things up so that the person who insulted him will do so again in the same way so that he can use it. When his would-be victim responds by tossing an even wittier comeback his way, George falls back on this trope in desperation, saying, "Well... I slept with your wife!" Turns out the guy's wife is in a coma.
- Insane Clown Posse takes shots at Eminem with this in "Please Don't Hate Me."
- Jimmy Buffett in "Asshole song" lets the narrator in the song claim to have done the mom of the guy, who almost cut him off the road and about whom the song is about ("And I was talkin' to your mother just the other night").
- Old bar joke: A guy walks into a bar, sits next to a younger guy, and starts drinking. After a few too many, he turns to his seatmate and starts going, "Hey, man, I did your mom!" He does this again a few minutes later. Before he can get started the third time, the younger guy says, "Damn it, Dad, leave me alone!"
- Another old bar joke: This bald guy is at an office party, and his boss comes up to him and starts rubbing his head. "Damn, Jenkins, your head is smooth as my wife's butt!" The bald guy starts to rub his head himself, and exclaims, "Well, sir, so it is!"
- Crack The Case, a game in which participants ask yes/no questions to solve mysteries, featured a case in which a college student arranged for his roommate to fall to his death from a window. The motive was that he discovered the roommate was having sex with the murderer's mother.
- This is an integral part of the comedian-heckler relationship. Jimmy Carr shows us how it's done:
Jimmy: *Holding up a T-shirt* World's Greatest Dad.note
Heckler: Your mum keeps calling me asking for sex.Jimmy: My dead mum keeps calling you?Heckler: Yeah, I'm up for it.Jimmy: Oh, he's up for it, folks! Good for you! Well that may seem like a horrible thing for him to blurt out, but the fact is that I was warned he would be here tonight. Yeah, I was. I was warned by your mum. [...] At least, I think she was talking to me; I wasn't the only one there."
- Another occasion:
- A regular response by Andrew "Dice" Clay to any vocalization (heckle or not) from his audience "Your mother... [beat], [beat], (shrug), yeah, I f***ed 'er." At least once subverted when a numerous male audience group responded from the balcony, "yeah? Your mother WE f***ed 'er!!" - Clay completely lost his "tough" in a LOL moment.
- Comedian Brendon Burns can't understand why this is supposed to be an offensive insult. "My mom's 65. You're 24. Looks to me like a big result for Mom, and a big loss for you."
- Eddie Griffin discussed the rumors that one of LeBron James' teammates had an affair with his mother, thus causing him to leave the Cavaliers. According to him, no wonder he left Cleveland, nobody bothered to tell him that his teammate was sleeping with his mama.
Eddie: Moms are off limits. You can fuck my sister. You know what I mean? She grown, she can give you some pussy. But you don't put your dick in where I came out.
- The RED Spy to the BLU Scout's mother in Team Fortress 2 (and based on the domination responses, the color opposites might fit as well). The BLU Spy, when discussing the Red Spy's exploits, gets perhaps the most interesting setup for the line by providing photographic evidence (see above) of the act.
BLU Scout: What're you? President of his fan club?
BLU Spy: No. beat That would be your mother! *scatters photographs*
- The Demoman also gained a domination taunt over the Medic: "Dominated! And I've been shagging your wife, ha!"
- John Marston in Red Dead Redemption is often reminded, most especially by Dutch, that his wife, Abigail, used to be their gang's whore. He isn't at all fazed by that, and neither is his wife.
- In Fable III, the evil gnomes will sometimes say, "I think I'm gonna come around yer house for tea... and then I'll 'ave yer mum!"
- Spoofed in I Wanna Be the Guy, as it is said- in typical trope fashion as pre-bossfight taunting- by a person who actually has the right to say this without retribution, the protagonist's father.
- Spoofed in Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood:
Guybrush: [as defense attorney] Captain Threepwood, where were you on the night of August 15th? [as witness] I was on a date... with your wife! [as defense attorney, angry] Why you—! [cue the fighting]
- Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff's second comic◊, the first to be made, is devoted to this subject... with a bit of a twist.
- Shortpacked!: This is practically how Mike says hello.
- Jacob had a sex-addiction relapse because he banged Amber's mom.
You think I’d leave you because I heard a poor abused, middle-aged woman finally having a fulfilling sexual experience?
- Which is a rare case of the "offended" party not minding.
- Mike's fondness for this insult culminated in this.
- Mike's use of this insult is basically the only reason Galasso knows what a penis is. Seriously.
- The author had it happen to him.
- Jacob had a sex-addiction relapse because he banged Amber's mom.
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal has not spared this trope.
- Questionable Content: Marten's mom Veronica tends to be a bit of a focus for this trope, being a Dominatrix and former bondage model...
- Dora didn't bang her, but she did used to masturbate to pictures of her. And so did her dad.
- The trope is subverted later, though, when Veronica comes to town again and starts a promising-looking sexual relationship with someone. She is somewhat nervous about breaking the news to Marten (though mostly in case he's annoyed that she'll be around more) — but Marten is just happy for her.
- A Running Gag in xkcd.
- Ménage à 3: Zii is annoyed by an Internet troll with this as his signature. When Gary realises he knows the troll personally, Zii goes to confront him — and meets the troll's mom.note
- In Sabrina Online, ZigZag did this to the mother of a teen who trolled her on her site in this strip◊. With appropriate title.
- One of the earliest Metaleeto strips opens with Metaleeto having just had sex with your mother. You, the reader.
- In FreakAngels, Jack banged Connor's mum. He's not boasting about it.
- Leave it to Cyanide & Happiness to turn this trope into a Heartwarming Moment.
- In The Guild this trope is repeated verbatim when Resident Scary Black Man Cop of the Axis of Anarchy bangs Bladezz's Mom as part of the attacks on the guild.
- The song Ninja Ropes in Commentary! The Musical includes:
Neil and Nathan: We did not get alongNathan: I thought Neil was given far too many songsNeil and Nathan: Both threw insults at each otherNeil: Told you how I f&#* ed your mother
- Used in Dragon Ball Z Abridged twice over.
Cui: "Where are you off to in such a hurry, Vegeta?"
Vegeta: "Off to plow your mother!"
Cui: "Show's what you know, Vegeta! We reproduce asexually."
Vegeta: "Gross, out of my way."
Cui: "Well I could have gotten here sooner, but I stopped on my way to plow YOUR mother!!"
Vegeta: "My mother's dead."
Cui: "I know."
- From ''Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series:
Rex: Yeah, huh huh. We're gonna rule.
Weevil: I already rule. Heh heh. I rule!
Rex: You don't rule, Weevil.
Weevil: I ruled your mom last night.
Rex: Shut up, assmunch, that was your mom. And it was me doing the ruling. Huh huh.
Weevil: Dammit, Rex!
- Jaden does this in episode 16 of GX abridged.
Dimitri: You know he's struggling to fit in.Jaden: Well I didn't struggle fitting into his momma last night.Dimitri: E- Excuse me?Jaden: I. Plowed. Your. Mother.
- There was an old fiasco back at DeviantArt when the staff introduced a ridiculously flawed algorithm to sort popular deviations. Many members welcomed it, believing it will get the anime/fan art off the front page. Well the anime/fan art was instead replaced with a gif of a stick figure banging a "your mom" sign (that wasn't even made by the person who posted it).
- Used in Hey Ash Whatcha Playing as a joke. In the past Papa Burch was tormented by a bully. He says this to her.
"When I get older. I'm going to bone your mom, and have a kid that looks just like her. And I'm going to ruin her life.
- Turns out that it was a Fake Memory that Papa Burch made up as an excuse to punch Ash.
- Pokémon The 'Bridged Series has this as a joke with Professor Oak, though in this case he's actually telling the truth (he's literally been, as he puts it, "PLOWING YOUR MOTHER!")
- In South Park, Cartman's mom is known for this.
- By everyone in town. Including the women. Including Jesus.
- Everyone but Halfy, but he doesn't count because he has no legs.
- Also, in "Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls", there is an all-new chocolatey treat called, "I Just Went and Fudged Your Mama".
- By everyone in town. Including the women. Including Jesus.
- Used as a Running Gag on American Dad! when Stan becomes Steve's bully to toughen him up. Done to the point that even the mother does it referring to herself.
- A variation happens in Family Guy, when Quagmire's father has a sex change and then meets Brian - the only one who doesn't know. He ends up sleeping with Q's father, and later finds out the truth. So does Quagmire, who immediately goes over and kicks Brian's ass. The beat-up Brian gets up and says, "Hey, I f*** ed your dad."
- Parodied in Robot Chicken with the segment "Vince Vaughn Bangs Your Mom"
- It's a reference to Four Christmases where his character's mother and his ex-best friend are married.
- Hank Venture does this to his best friend Dermott Fictel's mom in The Venture Bros.. Hank thought he was sleeping with Dermott's older sister Nikki but came to find out that the woman Dermott thought was his mom was his grandmother, Nikki was Dermott's mom and that the guy who knocked her up was Hank's father Rusty Venture who slept with Nikki, the president of his fan club when she was only 15. Later disgusted with the knowledge that he slept with his father's ex-girlfriend and that Dermott is his half-brother Hank has his memory wiped but leaves himself a message informing himself he wasn't a virgin.
- Implied in The Brak Show when Zorak off-handedly tells Brak, "I'm not your father. ...Well, maybe I am."
- T-Shirt Hell gives us the rare gender-flipped version with this shirt for women.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I fucked your dad.