A 2001 movie by Mexican director Alfonso Cuarón (of Gravity and Harry Potter fame). The title means, (more or less), "And yo momma too." Two boys go on a trip to find a beach called Heaven's Mouth. Yeah, it's a wild goose chase, but they're really going to have sex with a beautiful woman.
This work contains examples of:
- Circumcision Angst: Subverted, Julio calls Tenoch a faggot and tells him to blow up the balloon.
- Downer Ending: Luisa dies of a brain tumor, Tenoch and Julio never speak to each other again.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex: Before the events of the movie, Julio and Tenoch screw their girlfriends like crazy. Then it's revealed later on that they've been screwing each other's girlfriends like crazy. And then once they go on their trip with Luisa they screw her like crazy. It isn't until they try to screw each other like crazy that things go bad...
- Fanservice: Everyone gets naked. A lot.
- Gag Penis: "I may be a faggot, but at least I don't have an ugly dick."
- The Grunting Orgasm: Both boys when they're jerking off into the pool.
- Hypocrites: When Luisa brings up the possibility of the boys' girlfriends cheating on them, they get quite defensive despite the fact that the whole trip is to have sex with Luisa. But when they find out that they screwed each others girlfriends... Whew boy! Reaches some kind of climax when, towards the end, the boys speculate that their girlfriends are probably screwing around on them on their holiday, but by that point they're over the whole thing and just laugh it off.
- I Banged Your Mom: The trope is right in the title.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Luisa gives one to Tenoch and Julio, calling them on their bullshit and foreshadowing that they really want to screw each other.
- R-Rated Opening: In the very first scene we are treated with a shot of Tenoch having sex with his girlfriend.
- Shout-Out: Charolastra means, roughly, "space cowboy." Also one to Thunder Cats.