The main group of the series, Ansi,Olly and Saraline are dedicated to solving the mysteries of The Wayne and protecting its residents. Later they are joined by their friends to help them in the mission of protecting The Wayne.
- Badass Crew: They turn into this when they fight the vampire army of Glamsterdam.
- The Chosen Many: They were chosen to protect The Wayne and free the city of Glamsterdam.
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn:
- Katherine-Alice and Dennis are the beauty.
- Ansi, Saraline, Leif and Wendell are the brains.
- Olly and Goodness are the brawn.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead:
- Leif and Dennis are blondes.
- Ansi, Wendell, Goodness and Katherine-Alice are brunettes.
- Olly and Saraline are redheads.
- Fire-Forged Friends: Based on many of their first interactions they are this:
- In the pilot Ansi din't want to deal with Olly's antics and Saraline's bossyness aside from having to be involved with Wayne Phenomena, before learning to enjoy going on adventures.
- The rest of the team (especially Olly) loathed to interact with Leif due to his smug behavior until they began to hang out more.
- Wendell antagonized them because they befriended Andrei and rushed to fight Goodness due to his impulsiveness before spending time with them.
- Goodness was determined to destroy Andrei until he saved her and began to help the protagonists.
- Dennis enjoyed bulling them restlessly but after Saraline told him that he is not alone he decides to aid them.
- Five-Token Band: Ansi is Latino, Olly and Saraline are white, Leif and Dennis are implied to be French and Irish respectively, Wendell is Jewish, Goodness is African-American and Katherine-Alice is Asian and was mute for a while.
- Weapon of Choice: Each member has a weapon or object they use to fight:
- Ansi uses his "Zig Zag Sword".
- Olly has his "Grapvine".
- Saraline uses her device the "Snatch Adams".
- Leif uses his Segway and some gadgets.
- Wendell uses his telekinesis to figth with his spoons.
- Goodness has many ninja weapons but mostly uses a ring shaped one.
- Katherine-Alice makes origami weapons to fight.
- Dennis uses his " Dennis O'Bannon Tennis Ball Cannon".
- ¡Three Amigos!: Ansi, Olly and Saraline are the main protagonists that appear in each episode.
Core Team Timbers members
- Voiced by: Alanna Ubach
The main protagonist of the series, a shy and bookish new resident of The Wayne. Seeks to understand the strange phenomena and creatures within it, together with his closest friends, the Timbers siblings.
- Ambiguously Brown: His dark skin and his surnames suggest he's Latino. His first name suggests he's Indian as well.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: His eyebrows are noticeably thicker and existent when compared to the Timbers'.
- Blue Is Heroic: Has blue clothes and is the protagonist.
- Brainy Brunette: He's presumably a very experienced student, as he claims that his class is "very low level".
- The Chosen One: In "Rise and Shine Sleepyhead", he is gifted a card from the secret library, The Stanza, which mysteriously bears his name. In the season 1 finale "So This Is Glamsterdam", it is he who is the crucial key to saving The Wayne, and who liberates the secret vampire society from being controlled by The Spy from Apartment 8I.
- Color-Coded Characters: Blue
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: In "Today Was Wassome", he is shown to be frustrated over being bossed around by Saraline and babied by Olly as a junior member of Team Timbers, despite having shown himself capable of dealing with Wayne Phenomena on prior adventures. The Timbers siblings do eventually apologize and take him more seriously as the show progresses.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: He's the main character and starting from the second episode, in some fights he uses a sword that is shaped like a Z. The Timbers siblings are more used to gadgets in comparison.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Olly.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Is initially reluctant to get involved with mysterious Wayne Phenomena, before eventually easing into his role in Team Timbers.
- Missing Mom: His mother has yet to make a physical appearance in the show and lives away from Ansi and his father in a house in the countryside, though she sends him postcards.
- Naïve Newcomer: He is a new resident within The Wayne, and the first season deals with his attempts to adjust to Wayne Phenomena.
- Neat Freak: He's shown to occasionally douse his hands in hand sanitizer after touches something that could be contaminated.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: While seemingly plummeting down to his doom with Sleepy Head, Ansi both survives the fall and zaggs the WP off camera.
- The Perfectionist: He shows to be one. He owns Lego-esque building blocks called "Gleeco", and each model he owns is supposed to look "just like on the box".
- Political Correctness Gone Mad: In "Mail Those Cards, Boys!", when he is asked if he is "up for a little cannon-mannin'?", he replies: "I prefer cannon-personing".
- Punny Name: Ansi sounds a hell of a lot like "Antsy", and he's definitely the most nervous out of the main trio.
- Put on a Bus: Plays this trope literally, as Ansi was taking a bus to return to his mom before Olly brought him back to the Wayne through Ansis postcard.
- Series Goal: To unlock the secrets of The Wayne and learn the reason behind its hijinks.
- Straight Man: Serves this role, when compared to Olly's hyperactivity and Saraline's extreme seriousness.
- Top-Heavy Guy: Not at first glance but his legs are about half the width of his neck.Wendell: "The fried chicken place called, they want their thighs back."
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Wendell frequently points out Ansi's "hot pants".Wendell: "Your legs are so muscular I can see why you'd want to show them off."
- Voiced by: Billy Lopez
The most easygoing of the core trio, who is constantly prone to cracking jokes and goofing around. Is Ansi's best friend and Saraline's older brother, and has lived in The Wayne for all his life.
- Acrofatic: Despite being somewhat fat he can really move around with his Grapvine and fights with surprising agility.
- Big Eater: One of his interests is eating and a lot.
- Book Dumb: "What? I watch public television sometimes."
- Catchphrase: "Bunsy!"
- Chaste Hero: Has no romantic aspirations unless they involve girls "made of cheese", according to Ansi.
- In the web series pilot, however, he has a noticeable crush on a holographic girl named The Arcsine. This continues into the second season when she becomes a reccurring character.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Saying that he's got some weird ideas sometimes and he isn't very focused would be an understatement.
- Color-Coded Characters: Yellow
- The Ditz: Let's say that he isn't very smart.
- Expy: In many aspects, he is a Distaff Counterpart of Mabel Pines.
- He also has much in common with Gene Belcher.
- Fan Boy: To Jonah Bishop, including owning a life-size cutout of him which he keeps in his closet. Even tips deliverymen on behalf of Jonah (who doesn't believe in giving tips) just so that they don't think bad of him.
- Fiery Redhead: He appears to be an adrenaline junkie, since he is usually seen to be enjoying any dangerous and life-risking situation.
- Foil: Hyperactive and outgoing, compared to Ansi's introverted and shy nature.
- Friend Versus Lover: Distrusts Ansi's crush Julia Wiles, whom he first feels is trying to steal Ansi from him, then whom he later suspects of secretly knowing about Wayne Phenomena. The latter suspicion is proven right in "Keep an Eye on the Nose".
- Grappling-Hook Pistol: His "Grapvine" which he uses to go around everywhere, ironically it has corks stuck in the hooks.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Ansi. Knows virtually everything about his personality quirks and his everyday routines, right down to minute details such as his laundry preferences.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Seems to display this from time to time, in particular with Ansi.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Prone to jokes and oddball antics throughout his adventures with the team, even in the most serious of situations.
- Selective Obliviousness: Oblivious to the fact that Jonah Bishop wants nothing to do with him in early episodes, though he does eventually call Jonah out for his constantly shunning him in "A Pair of Norma".
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Olly is the very hyperactive, outgoing, and adventurous sibling, contrary to his younger, levelheaded and more mature sibling Saraline.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Rarely possesses any sense of danger or seriousness; his personal philosophy is that everything weird that happens to him "just happens".
- Voiced by: Dana Steingold
The brains of Team Timbers, an incredibly intelligent and determined girl and Olly's younger sister, who has lived in The Wayne for all her life.
- Badass Longcoat: It's not exactly a trenchcoat but her coat is big enough to leave only a small portion of her pants visible.
- Boots of Toughness: Up to her knees.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: Enters the Wayne talent show in "Leave the Funny, Find the Bunny" performing an extremely science-themed brand of stand-up comedy that nobody enjoys; even Wendell remarks that she was "born without a funny bone". She later uses this trait to an advantage in order to foil the Monster of the Week's plan to hypnotize the audience and turn them into rabbits, as the audience are too preoccupied with heckling her to pay attention to the hypnosis.
- Crazy-Prepared: She is always equipped with all sorts of inventions and gadgets made by her parents.
- Color-Coded Characters: Green
- Expy: If her older brother is a Distaff Counterpart of Mabel Pines, she is somewhat a distaff counterpart of Dipper Pines, along with Ansi.
- Friendless Background: Mentions making friends isn't her strong suit, and has been shown to wish that she had her own best friend like Olly has Ansi. Kept a "practice friend" doll named Pracky for years after her parents told her to throw it out.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Creates numerous devices for use in the team's adventures. Even built a hidden makeshift lab in her bedroom space.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: Introverted and wears a pair around her neck.
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: As Julia says, "Don't you just wanna put her in your pocket and keep her?"
- In-Series Nickname: Known around The Wayne as "The Pack-Rat" due to her impressive bargaining abilities at the annual "Swap Shop Hop & Bop".
- Just a Kid: Jonah Bishop doesn't take her seriously due to her age, much to her annoyance.
- Kissing the Ground: In "Like a Happy, Happy Bird". Snaps "quiet, I'm floor-kissing" when Ansi interrupts her.
- Nice Hat: One of Saraline's most noticeable accessories is her hat.
- Redhead In Green: Orange-haired and wears a green coat.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Saraline is the younger, levelheaded and more mature sibling, contrary to her very hyperactive, outgoing, and adventurous brother Olly.
- Still Sucks Thumb: Saraline shows this to be one of her Character Tics under certain circumstances to the point she got her thumb so wrinkly she had to suck on a popsicle instead in order for the thumb to un-prune.
- Tiny Tyrannical Girl: Basically The Leader of the trio. Ansi affirms she is essentially his babysitter when Wendell asks.
- Tomboyish Baseball Cap: She's tomboyish and her attire includes a baseball cap.
- Women Are Wiser: The more down-to-earth and well-balanced member of the Team, compared to her hyperactive, outgoing, and adventurous brother Olly and the shy and studious Ansi.
Other Team Timbers members
- Voiced by: Noah Galvin (web series), David Hornsby (TV series)
An awkward and pompous but ultimately well-meaning kid, and the first person outside of the core trio to tag along on Team Timbers' adventures.
- Butt-Monkey: Has found himself injured on several occasions while tagging along on adventures. In "8:08:08", his request to be untied is met with total indifference from Team Timbers.
- Characterization Marches On: In the pilot he wasn't a Butt-Monkey, but in the series he doesn't have the others respect and has bad luck even after joining the team and the characters weren't fond of him because of his smug behavior, but in the series he annoys the team because he tries to be the team's "Asset" and messes up while trying to be cool.
- Demoted to Extra: He had a somewhat important role in the pilot web series pilot, had a more secondary role in the first season of the series, and he has an even smaller role in the second season, barely having any lines.
- Friendless Background: Has trouble making friends.
- Homemade Inventions: Created a crude device called the "Leif-Star", which comes equipped with several useless household items. It nonetheless proves useful when he and Saraline use its built-in primitive data storage feature to download a crucial piece of information in "Gimble in the Wabe".
- Iconic Item: His Segway.
- In-Series Nickname: Nicknamed "The Asset", which he is always seeking out to prove to Team Timbers.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: He sometimes takes the credit for something others do or tries to answer for something he doesn't know.(After arriving The Wayne Postal Service for the first time.)Ansi: "Wait where are we."Saraline: "This must be The Wayne Postal Service."Leif: "This is The Wayne Postal Service."
- Leitmotif: He carries a tape recorder which plays his own short theme music, which he usually uses to preface a bold announcement of some kind, or to summon his Segway.
- Lonely Together: He and Saraline bond over their mutual social awkwardness. She eventually gifts him her beloved "practice friend" doll, Pracky.
- Ramming Always Works: His main offensive is driving his Segway against enemies.
- Voiced by: Dana Snyder
The son of vampire hunters, who is determined to capture a vampire himself.
- Alliterative Name: His full name is Wendell William Wasserman.
- Cowardly Lion: He wimps out when he is in danger or outmatched but he is willing to help his friends and fight.
- Deadpan Snarker: He usually criticizes and complains in a sarcastic tone.Ansi: "I've been over schedules since the age of four so I'm really good at time."Wendell: "Well thank you so much... FOR WASTING IT WITH THAT EXPLANATION."
- Dork in a Sweater: Not a sweater, but a bathrobe, which comes off just as dorky.
- A Friend in Need: In "Today Was Wassome", he recognizes Ansi's frustrations over being babied and bossed around by Olly and Saraline, and calls the Timbers siblings out for doing so.
- Improbable Weapon User: An array of spoons, his go-to weapon given his vampire-hunting background - not last-resort Fork Fencing.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Altought he is sometimes obnoxious and short-tempered he always tries to help his friends when they're in trouble.
- Jewish and Nerdy: After Saraline he is one of the smartest of the team and is often tasked with investigations by her.
- Mind over Matter: He can use his psychic powers to control spoons.
- Nerd Glasses: Has a big black pair of square glasses.
- Pungeon Master: In "Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler" and "Leave the Funny, Find the Bunny", complete with Rimshot.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After joining Team Timbers he becomes less hostile towards Andrei and after curing the city of Glamsterdam he stops seeing the vampires as enemies.
- Van Helsing Hate Crime: In "Some Kind of Tap-Dancing, Beekeeping Whaler", he is absolutely determined to capture Andrei, who despite being a vampire is a perfectly Nice Guy.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Determined to make his vampire-hunting parents proud by capturing a vampire of his own. Sympathizes with Ansi's similar determination to prove himself a worthy addition to Team Timbers.
- Voiced by: Charnele Crick
An aspiring ninja, and the granddaughter of chief librarian Clara Rhone.
- Action Girl: She is the best fighter in the team in hand to hand combat.
- Badass Adorable: She is a great ninja and an adorable Genki Girl.
- Boyish Short Hair: She is the girl with the shortest hair in the team.
- Genki Girl: When not carrying out ninja work, she's actually quite bubbly and talkative.
- I Owe You My Life: In "Wall-to-Wall Ping-Pong Ball", after Andrei saves her from being crushed to death, she defies her grandmother's orders and allows him and Team Timbers to escape.
- Motor Mouth: When she gets excited she begins to talk very fast and is lampshaded by other characters.Wendell: "She talks more than a starving parrot."Goodness: "Oh I talk pep and smack and back."Dennis: "And a lot."
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: Her main ninja weapon shaped like a ring with retractable blades always comes back to her hand when she throws it.
- Samus Is a Girl: Her ninja suit covers her whole body and has a voice modulator that makes her voice sound deeper, when she loses her voice modulator revealing this, the team and Andrei lampshade it.
- Took a Level in Kindness: She relentlessly chases and tries to fight Andrei because he is a vampire in her debut, but after he saves her and she joins Team Timbers she becomes more friendly with the protagonists and him.
- Vague Age: Goodness seems to be the same age as her friends, but she has a lot of fighting skills implying that she is older, since time stops at the Stanza she is probably older, this would explain why she knew Katherine-Alice used to talk since she lost her voice as a toddler.
- Voiced by: Kimiko Glenn
A mysterious young mute who can construct, and communicates through, magical origami figures.
- Action Girl: She's very skilled using her origami figures to fight.
- Ascended Extra: Her first appearance was to join the team when they were searching for people while everyone else already have appeared before and then she had a couple of important roles later, in the second season she has more appearances becoming more important for the plot and recovers her voice.
- Big Beautiful Woman: She is quite plump and has an adorable appearance.
- Cute Mute: She communicates using origami, and she sometimes makes cute figures like butterflies and bunnies.
- Full-Name Basis: She Is always called by her two names.
- Huge School Girl: She is one of the tallest members of the team after Leif and Ansi.
- Long Hair Is Feminine: She has very long hair, her bangs are in a Hime Cut style and a ponytail in the back of her hair.
- Magic Skirt: Her skirt doesn't move even when fighting, gliding with a giant paper plane and being upside down.
- Paper Master: She can use her powers to create weapons like shurikens and chains, she even created a whole forest made out of paper.
- The Reveal: In "Some Sort of Bad Luck Curse" she is accidentally hypnotized and has a flashback that reveales that when she was a toddler and Mrs. Clara was taking care of her, she saw Prismal when he was still normal trying to steal the Arcsine's powers and when Mrs. Clara tried to stop him she was knocked out, Prismal was accidentally left in his current state and before getting weakened he stole her voice with his new powers to prevent her to telling anyone what she saw also giving her her powers.
- The Rock Star: She loves to play rock music with her electric guitar, this eventually helps her to get her voice back after obtaining the Arcsine's powers.
- Voiced by: Emo Philips
An arrogant tennis jock.
- Arm Cannon: His weapon is a gatling gun-like cannon in his right hand that shoots tennis balls, he used to use it mostly to bully others, but since he joined the team this is his Weapon of Choice.
- Broken Ace: Rich, Handsome and good for tennis but longing for friends until he befriends the protagonists.
- Character Development: In his two first apperances he was a jerk with the protagonists, but when Saraline invites him to join the group when they were fighting a Monster of the Week he helps them and over time he begins to consider them as his friends ( but he still bullies Olly and Leif from time to time.)
- Jerkass: Bullies Ansi and Olly at the Gleeco contest in his debut appearance in "Beeping the Binklemobile", and continues to torment Olly in subsequent appearances. Later shows up to Saraline's birthday party in "8:08:08" solely to bully her party guests and wreak havoc, and spends the rest of the episode vowing to ruin her birthday when he is kicked out of the party.
- Suggested in "8:08:08" that he simply doesn't want to be left out, which could make for a case of a Jerk with a Heart of Gold - yet midway through the episode when Saraline offers to let him join their adventure, he mocks them for thinking that they would get a "bully's heart melts and he joins the good guys" ending, although he joins them in the episode's end.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: He always shows off his long hair to others.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Due to sometimes being left out he acted like a jerk but that made nobody wanted to be his friend and felt lonely before Saraline decided to let him hang out with the others.
- Red Is Violent: He wears a red tracking suit and he embodies this before and after becoming a Jerk with a Heart of Gold.
- Rivals Team Up: Still maintains his Jerkass qualities (particularly bullying Olly and Leif) after the events of "8:08:08", yet helps Team Timbers in subsequent adventures anyway. Olly even acknowledges that "this is their dynamic".
- Sixth Ranger: Despite appearearing before Goodness and Katherine-Alice he is the last member to join Team Timbers after everyone decided to help in the missions.
- Upper-Class Twit: Handsome and incredibly wealthy, and not afraid to flaunt it. Incredibly sporty too, which makes him double as a Jerk Jock.
- Vocal Dissonance: He seems to be around Ansi or Leif's age but sounds older.
Other residents of The Wayne
- Voiced by: Andrew Rannells
An amnesiac but friendly vampire that lives in the Wayne.
- Absurd Phobia: He's horrified of spoons, and not because they're made of silver.
- Accidental Kidnapping: Basically drags Olly along for the ride when he panics and runs, which Ansi thinks was on purpose.
- The Chosen One: He's the duke and leader of the Glamsterdam vampires, awakened from his long exile.
- Dangerous Forbidden Technique: Can control rainbow gas, but with dangerous side effects.
- Fish out of Water: Recently awakened from a long hibernation, which apparently began sometime in the late 1970s. Unfamiliar with certain human customs, including handshakes (he reciprocates hands extended to him with a different kind of shake, partially thanks to Olly encouraging this).
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: He's a Nice Guy that does not want to suck other people's blood.
- Identity Amnesia: For most of his debut episode, he doesn't even know his name. Everyone instead calls him "this guy".
- Last of His Kind: The last vampire in The Wayne, at least until the events of "So This Is Glamsterdam", and consequently the target of The Spy from Apartment 8I's plan to open the gates to the secret city of Glamsterdam and control its vampire population.
- Mysterious Past: Even he doesn't know it!
- Nice Guy: Andrei is a decent person that hasn't shown any glaring negative traits.
- Our Vampires Are Different: They glow in the dark, have a weakness to spoons, and don't necessarily need to drink blood.
- Put on a Bus: He doesn't appear in the second season, only making a cameo in the last episode.
- Super Strength: As a vampire, he has this.
- Voiced by: Nikki M. James
Ansi's new friend and budding crush.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde
- Heterochromia: In "Like a Happy, Happy Bird", has her left eye blue and right eye green, a physical side effect from Go Mad from the Revelation after witnessing a Wayne Phenomenon. Later revealed in "Keep an Eye on the Nose" to have been a ruse and actually just contact lenses to hide the fact that she can see Wayne Phenomena normally.
- Hidden Depths: Perfectly capable of seeing Wayne Phenomena, and in fact the caretaker of a secret chamber containing Wayne Phenomena, as Ansi, Olly and Saraline later discover. Also aware of the Glamsterdam operation, and manipulates Ansi's trust by directing him to hide the key to the gates of Glamsterdam in a location for her to later retrieve, and which later falls into the Spy's hands.
- Twitchy Eye: Julia's right eye halfway into "Like a Happy, Happy Bird" after witnessing Wayne Phenomena.
- Voiced by: Korey Jackson (web series), Carey Means (TV series)
A renowned archaeological professor, and Olly's idol.
- Hero-Worshipper: Olly is this to him, regardless of the fact that Jonah clearly wants nothing to do with him or Team Timbers in general.
- Mysterious Past: Whatever it is that he did with Garrison Payne and why he knows about Wayne Phenomena are a mystery.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: After "A pair of Normas" he disappears from the show. He has a couple of cameos later in the season but he comes back in the second season where is revealed that he is Tony Stanza.
- Voiced by: Harriett D. Foy
The chief librarian of The Stanza, a secret library located in The Wayne.
- Cool Old Lady: Quite adept in combat.
- Mentor Archetype: To Ansi, in "Rise and Shine Sleepyhead".
- Scary Librarian: When Team Timbers brings Andrei to the Stanza,she reveals that The Wayne was attacked by vampires in the past, so she considers him dangerous and tries to attack him and almost stabs him, when the the team escapes with him she forbids them to come back to the Stanza. Things get better, though.
- Voiced by: Spriggs Fryman
A mysterious knight connected to The Stanza who guides Team Timbers in several adventures. His identity is finally revealed at the beginning of the second season, when it is revealed he is Jonah Bishop.
- 24-Hour Armor: Never seen without his armor, which always obscures his face.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: His actual name is unknown, and he is referred to by the nickname given to him by Ansi, Olly and Saraline. Even he's unsure why they call him that.
- Smoke Out: Appears and disappears randomly to Team Timbers in clouds of smoke to offer help.
- Voiced by: Alfred Molina
Ansi's father, a psychiatrist.
- Ambiguously Absent Parent: Not him but his wife, he lives with Ansi but she doesn't live with them, its mentioned that she lives in the countryside.
- The Shrink: Works as a psychiatrist, and often keeps notes on people whom he encounters, including the Timbers family in "Hit It, Toofus!". Ansi thinks he tends to over-analyze things.
- Voiced by: Richard Kind and Annie Potts
Olly and Saraline's parents, who are both inventors.
- Gadgeteer Genius: The Timbers home is full of "Timbers Tech" which is used by Team Timbers in their adventures.
- Like Father, Like Son: Harvey has exactly the same personality than Olly, being just as childish and easily distracted.
- Opposites Attract: Harvey is energetic and outgoing, much like Olly, and Olympia is more calm and levelheaded, much like Saraline.
- Their given professions in the web series fit their personalities too: Harvey makes toys and Olympia works for the military.
- Voiced by: Katie Di Cicco
She is the Wayne's guardian spirit and the most powerful being in the building.
The main villains of the series.
- Gold Fish Poop Gang: Zigg-zagged, in the pilot and the first episodes Team Timbers avoided confronting them and only faced them when necessary, and even when fighting together and sometimes with Leif's help still they ended in trouble only being saved by Deus ex Machina, but after the new members joined the team they gained advantage by outnumbering them and fighting experience, beating the villains in their following confrontations and even with the three protagonists defeating The Spy and Masterson easily.
- Nebulous Evil Organization: They aim to control the world through the oddities inside The Wayne.
- Voiced by: Kevin Conroy
The Spy's boss, he is the leader of Calliope and the Big Bad of the second season. He wants to control The Wayne since "whoever controls The Wayne controls The world".
- Bad Boss: He doesn't care when Ereaser Face is destroyed and treats The Spy and Masterson poorly.
- Bling of War: The gem in his left hand is one of The Wayne's Gems and activates his weapon to absorb The Arcsine's powers, when he loses the first one he steals the second from Wendell's sister Stacy.
- Body Horror: His right arm is partially destroyed after trying to steal the Arcsine's powers in the past and his body is contained in his armor and part of his face is also in the same state but covered by his mask.
- Eldritch Abomination: After stealing the Arcsine's powers he turns into a monster made out of dark Beam and is capable of mind controling everyone in The Wayne exposed to it.
- Ironic Name: His name is derived from prism, yet he is associated with darkness.
- Malevolent Masked Man: He is the main villain introduced in the last season and his face is covered by a mask for a good reason.
- The Man Behind the Man: He is the leader of Calliope and the mastermind behind the Spy's plans to control the world through freeing the vampires of Glamsterdam and absorbing the Arcsine's powers.
- Manipulative Bastard: He impersonates Tony Stanza to trick The Gyre into giving him their weapons to leave them defenseless and then he frees Ereaser Face to make Ansi and Olly summon the Arcsine.
- Spot the Imposter: When he tries to impersonate Tony Stanza, Saraline suspects because of his ring and then she sees his robotic arm because it was the only part of his body he couldn't disguise.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: When Ereaser Face is destroyed by The Arcsine he doesn't care and after obtaining the Arcsine's powers he ditches The Spy and Masterson, this is what makes them help Team Timbers.
- Voiced by: Veronica Taylor (Credited as Kathleen McInerney in the web series, credited under her usual name in the TV series)
The Big Bad of the series so far, the Spy from Apartment 8I has a constant watch on Wayne Phenomena and big plans to take over the building.
- Big Bad: Of the miniseries and the television series.
- Demoted to Dragon: When Prismal becomes the Big Bad in the second season.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: The only things she's been addressed by are "the Spy from Apartment 8I" as well as "Mrs. Spite" in "Hit It Toofus". In the last episode of the series her real name is revealed to be Yelena Bishop.
- Shock and Awe: Her main weapon is a taser.
- Take Over the World: Anyone who controls the Wayne controls the world.
- Voiced by: Bill Lobley (web series), Robbie Sublett (TV series)
One of the Spy from Apartment 8I's cohorts. Generally acts as the muscle of the group.
- Bodyguard Crush: In "Hit It, Toofus!", it's strongly implied that he has a crush on the Spy from Apartment 8i.
- The Brute: As stated above.
- Dumb Muscle: He's not very bright to say the least. As shown when he tries to inhale a deadly gas.
- Fluffy the Terrible: The name "Flowershirt" doesn't seem very fitting doesn't it?
- Power Fist: His weapon is a Gauntlet, in the pilot it has a extensible fist and in the series is electrified.
- Put on a Bus: By the end of the first season, he is held prisoner by vampires and remains completely absent in the second season, to the point that even the intro of the second season excludes him.
- Voiced by: Marc Thompson
The Spy from Apartment 8I's right-hand man.
- The Comically Serious: Always has a serious demeanor even during funny moments.
- Butt-Monkey: He gets hurt or humilliated in many of his apperances.
- Dual Wielding: When fighting in close range he uses two expandable batons.
- Heterochromia: He has a brown eye and a blue eye.
- Number Two: For the Spy.
- Ray Gun: His Weapon of Choice.