Main Page | Main Characters | Heroes and Huntsmen | The Creek Kids | Gravity Fall Residents | Beach City Residents | The Secret Saturdays | Otherworlders | Family and Friends | Minor Characters | Historic Characters | The Fallen | Fallen Allies | Satyra | The Racing Drones | The Gems | Cult of Cipher |Followers of Vilgax | Movie Antagonists | Minor Antagonists
open/close all folders
The Main Characters of GrimmFal
Abigail LincolnOne of the main characters of the series. A young fox faunus who had been ;left by her sister after losing her family, but met Nigel uno and his family. Later on making other friends like Wally and Hoagie. She is also one of the four Elementals, Candy. As such she faces many adversaries, but vows to defeat them to not only move on, but protect her friends and family.
- Action Girl: She's a combat-oriented female, especially when up against Sammael and his allies.
- Affectionate Nickname: Is called "Abby" by her friends and adopted family.
- Badass Adorable: Considering that she's just a kid yet can kick butt, it's impressive already.
- Berserk Button: Anybody that harms her family, or the mention of Sammael. Even worse when she learned that Drago was the one that killed her family.
- Character Development: She went from a distrustful girl to someone that valued her new friends and family, and is slowly working on moving on from her past.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She lost her family as a kid, left behind by her sister, and later learned she would be hunted down because she's an Elemental. Needless to say, she has problems.
- Deadpan Snarker: Speaks the most sarcasm of her friends.
- Happily Adopted: Averted. While the Uno family once wanted to adopt her, she refused. Though she does treat them as family.
- Elemental Powers: She's the Candy Elemental, so she controls all forms of candy alongside the chemicals that make them up. Most underestimate her because of her Element. She proves them wrong.
- Family of Choice: While she isn't adopted by the Uno family, she considers them to be family.
- Little Miss Badass: One of the toughest girls in the series, and she isn't fully developed in her powers.
- Little Miss Snarker: She's snarks to those she barley knows.
- My Greatest Failure: Unable to save her father and mother.
- Not So Above It All: One time with her friends, she went to find a missing 'flavor'.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Numbuh 1.
- Sweet Tooth: As the Candy Elemental, she kinda has a sweet tooth.
- We Used to Be Friends: She and Cree had a much better sister relationship back in the past. However, after being left by her naturally Abby doesn't talk much of her. Even worse was when she discovered Cree was working for Sammael of all people. Affectingly betraying her.
- Wise Beyond Her Years: As she faced a number of tragic things in her life, she is a bit more wiser than most kids would be.
Benjamin TennysonOne of the main characters of the series, who battles against threats beyond the earth. Alongside his family and the power of the Omnitrix, Ben goes against numerous threats from Grimm to aliens. With his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max by his side, nothing can stop him.
- Acquired Situational Narcissism: Ben sometimes acts as he's the best in certain situations.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He might act like a brat, but he is a good person.
- Book Dumb: Ben dislikes learning things, and is shown to not know certain subjects. He's not stupid, just rather lazy.
- Comes Great Responsibility: Not entirely. He might help people, but usually uses his powers for his on selfish needs like any child would do. Be it messing with people like his cousin, or just amusing himself. Still, he avoids killing and draws certain lines not wanting civilians involved.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: He wants this.
- How Do I Shot Web?: While the watch gives him great power, it wasn't like he knows how to use it completely. Even now he still learns more secrets about the Omnitrix.
- Kid Hero: Even though he's still a kid, he's faced some of the earth's greatest threats like Vilgax and does his best to help others. His abilities making him equal, if not superior to many Huntsmen.
- Mouthy Kid: He talks a lot.
- This Loser Is You: He is shown in most chapters to be rather immature, unpopular, and not really bright.
Eddy McGeeOne of the main characters and friends with the Slime Elemental Ed. A bit of a snarky boy who wishes to be a Huntsmen to avoid becoming like his brother. He along with his friends and the Creek Kids live usual normal lives. Though soon they enter a world of both adventure and danger later on.
- Adaptational Badass: While this is a given with most characters, it particularly stands out with his day-to-day interactions concerning Kevin and Sarah, being on roughly equal footing with the former due to a mass case of Adaptational Nice Guy taking away most of Kevin's friends (Coupled with Kevin being an Adaptational Jerkass, albeit with a Freudian Excuse), and learning how to deal with Sarah (Just push her away with his Overly Long Tongue on top of ignoring her temper tantrums).
- Be Yourself: Unlike in canon, Eddy realized he didn't have to act like his brother, and take on his negative traits. This allows him to be a lot more nicer and less selfish like his brother, and even enabled him and the other Eds to become friends with the rest of the Cul-de-Sac from the get-go.
- Big Brother Worship: Averted here. Eddy quite blatantly fears him but he doesn't let that fear control him and wishes to avoid becoming like him. His motivation to become a Huntsman is explicitly a way for him to be better than his borther.
- Enraged by Idiocy: Eddy can be annoyed when Ed acts too dumb at certain moments.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can act a bit of a jerk at times, but he does still care for people. Particularly his friends and those close to him.
- The Leader: Of the Eds.
- Money Fetish: Not as much with money like canon, but the candy jawbreakers instead. In fact, Rolf himself believes that because of that love, he gained a Semblance related to it. Particularly a long tongue. Later implied his Semblance which makes his tongue long and big, actually isn't a Semblance. Instead, his long tongue may be because of him being a half human hybrid.
- Overly Long Tongue: His Semblance allows him to have a massive tongue which he can use to whack people with. However in later chapters, it's implied that his long tongue isn't because of a Semblance, but because he's a human hybrid with shapeshifter D.N.A..
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: With Kevin.
Edd Vincent 'Double D'A friend of Eddy and Ed. A bright and intelligent boy who while has no goal to be a Huntsmen, does wish to discover many secrets. Upon entering a small town called Gravity Falls, he gets what he wishes for. And is a main character with Dipper, Mabel, and others to solve the mysteries and stopping Bill Cipher.
- Ambiguous Disorder: He's a bit obsessive with cleaning, and organization. Though it doesn't seem to be to serious overall.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: He may not be the most toughest, but give him a calculator and a problem and he'll solve it. Being the 'brain' of the Edd's.
- Child Prodigy: He's so smart, that Bill Cipher of all people wanted him to help fix the portal.
- The Comically Serious: He can be funny at times in the series.
- Friend to Bugs: He collects them, and likes his ant farm to the point where he personally counts how many there are.
- Iconic Item: His sock-hat, of course.
- In-Series Nickname: Usually called Double D by his friends. But sometimes Sock Head or as Kevin calls a Dork.
- Let Us Never Speak of This Again: He had an accident as a child which he hides under his own hat. He doesn't like talking about it.
- The Smart Guy: The smartest among the Edd's, and a child prodigy.
- Weak, but Skilled: Double D is far from tough, but has the scientific skill to help out. Later on in the series, he gets himself a fancy Suit of Armor from his trip at Gravity Falls.
Ed HillOne of the three Edd's and friends with them. A young-and somewhat dumb-child who trains to be a Huntsmen just like his friends. While rather idiotic, his bravery is no joke and faces foes without fear. Being the current Slime Elemental of the four and wishes to use this power for those in need.
- Adorkable: A lovable person who's a brave kid, silly, and loves to read about comics and heroes.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: The opposite actually, inverted with his sister. He's older yet far more immature and annoys many people including her, just not on purpose.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Ed has a rather short attention span.
- Badass Pacifist: Ed doesn't like to fight much. But endanger his friends, sister, or anybody he cares for, he'll make you regret it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Push him to far, and his kind nature is replaced with a very, very angry person. Fenir learning this the hard way.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Like the above trope, don't mess with him to much. His powers as an Elemental, his own superior strength makes him a vast threat.
- Big Brother Instinct: Sarah does abuse him, yet he still loves her. When the wolf monster Fenir takes her very soul, he all but loses it and enters a great rage. Let's just say the wolf regretted it a lot afterwards.
- The Big Guy: He's bigger than most of the kids.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: He's a powerful child with the very power of a Slime Elemental and superior strength. Even then he's quite the softie.
- Chaotic Stupid: Very much so.
- Disappointing Older Sibling: His own sister sees him as this. But after Fenir, that might change.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: A powerhouse tough, that sometimes he can accidentally hurt his own friends.
- Elemental Powers: He's this era's Slime Elemental
- Let's Get Dangerous!!: I AM ED! CHEESE AND MACARONI!!!
- Super Strength: Ed is the most physically powerful of ALL the Creek kids. Even Rolf, who's stronger than him, can't compete in terms of physical power. Increased further upon becoming Ed-Zilla.
- Undying Loyalty: To his friends, sister, and those he cares about.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: To the regret and sometimes embarrassment of his friends, Ed had been raised to never hit a girl. Losing a tournament because of it, and not even fighting the Rubies on the Gem Homeworld. And technically speaking, they aren't even girls.
Johnny BravoA kind but somewhat idiotic boy who goes after woman, and rather have fun. Despite his flaws though, he carries great potential and is helpful towards others, making friends with Amethyst of the Crystal Gems, and is brave enough to fight even Vilgax. His own potential even allowing him to wield the very power of THOR itself. Becoming a potential powerful hero...or a disaster just waiting to happen. Either way goes.
- Amazon Chaser: Maybe not as much as his canon self, but he doesn't mind doing this still..
- Berserk Button: Nobody touches the glasses, and nobody, but NOBODY, threatens Johnny's mama! He showed Vilgax this the hard way.
- Butt-Monkey: It's Johnny, what would you expect.
- Catchphrase: Whaoh mama!
- Cool Shades: So cool, not even a giant metal fist can break them.
- Dumb Blonde: Downplayed. While not as dumb as canon, he's not exactly the brightest either.
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: He's not a bad guy, just a bit annoying and insufferable at times. But he genuinely does love his mother, who does the same.
- Hidden Depths: Turns out he took a type of 'Muscle-Formula' that damaged his brain-thus affecting his intelligence. Reason: Because he poorly thought looks mattered, not realizing this was wrong.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: When he becomes Thor, not anymore.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Amethyst can vouch for this when Johnny was being chased by a Frost Giant.*
- Small Name, Big Ego: Oh yeah. Noting puts this guy down.
- Too Dumb to Live: Averted...barley. Wasn't really smart of him to challenge Vilgax alone the first time they met. He also almost got killed facing the Frost Giant.
Nigel UnoOne of the main characters of the series, and the Ice Elemental. A young boy who has shown to protect his friends, and willing to stand up against those that wish to bring harm. As he learns more of his heritage, Nigel soon enters the world that involves more than just Grimm, and vows to stop those who wish to bring harm to the ones he wishes to protect.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: While Nigel was a hero in his home series, he was very tightly wound with a massive ego to match and thus prone to grabbing the Jerkass Ball. He's much more easy-going and much less arrogant here. His father being able to mentor him might have something to do with it. This can be reflected concerning his hatred of Urgence Evergreen, whose massive ego can easily reflect Nigel's canon flaws, but while even there Nigel could very well overcome those flaws and save the day, Urgence could not and to this day believes that he was correct, despite evidence to the contrary.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Averted. Many think he's into Abby, his surrogate sister. He isn't, and denies that he has such feelings for her. Insiting she's just a friend and nothing more.
- Ambiguously Human: He's related to Benedict and Benedict Sr. The latter who can turn into some unnatural person due to having a connection with the Pit of Hate. It's unknown if this affects Nigel in any way.
- Badass Family: His father is so tough, that he can be considered an Elite Huntsmen and has saved many lives and is strong even without use of his Semblance. His mother, while never shown fighting, is also mentioned to ne just as tough. As for his uncle and grandfather, technically they count as both posses powerful abilities, with his grandfather once almost taking over the world.
- Bald of Awesome: Inverted. Unlike canon, this version of Nigel has hair.
- Berserk Button: There are some things that really set him off. Attacking his friends, and Urgence Evergreen. His past life. Needless to say he's more sensitive on the last one, and more than justified since Urgence's crown created Sammael, which the former Elemental refuses to believe was his fault.
- Cool Shades: Like canon, e likes wearing such a pair as he likes them.
- Elemental Powers: He's the Ice Elemental, and can control ice and summon it at will.
- The Hero: Not yet anyway. As a child, he technically doesn't do any dangerous things compared to his canon self. But considering he's already faced a few interesting things like the Grimm, the Gems, and the Fallen's own ally Drago, he's on a path to being a hero.
- Heroic Lineage: He's the son of Monty Uno, someone who went against his evil father-Nigel's grandfather-and has saved numerous lives. Inverted with his grandfather, who isn't at all heroic and wants to rule the world.
- The Leader: He's sorta like this with his friends
- Meaningful Name: Nigel Uno — Uno is Spanish for "one".
- Officer and a Gentleman: He's incredibly polite, even with adults (provided he's not fighting them), the most likely
- Only Child Syndrome: Technically he is, as while he does treat Abby like a sister at times, in the end he's an only child. According to him, his parents once offered Abby to adopt her, but she refused.
- Passing the Torch: He's the latest Elemental of Ice, having been passed this power by those before him.
- Platonic Life-Partners: He and Abby are this.
- Red Is Heroic: He wears a red turtleneck.
SARAThe helpful A.I. matrix that travels with TOM on the Absolution. She's always with him on his adventures, travels, and when playing games and reviewing them. While she may not appear as much, she does her best to help TOM whenever they meet adversaries.
- Action Girl: She manages the external guns on the Vindication base/airship.
- Artificial Intelligence: She's the very intelligence of the Absolution.
- Benevolent A.I.: She helps TOM with the broadcasts and in events they are in trouble..
- Deadpan Snarker: Like TOM, she also does this.
- Death Is Cheap: Since she's an A.I., if she's ever 'killed' TOM can just back her up.
- Gamer Chick: Like TOM, she plays games with him but also makes her own reviews.
- Hologram: She can make herself a holographic body if she wishes to. Like say, a fairy.
- Spaceship Girl: SARA's holograms and voice are female, heck, TOM and others consider her female which she accepts.
Steven UniverseThe son of Greg and Rose Quartz/ Pink Diamond, and a Human/Gem hybrid. A happy cheery child who wishes to help those in need. While not a Huntsmen, he still helps by aiding the Crystal Gems in bringing down Corrupt Gems and facing off Homeworld. While the youngest of the group, he has the biggest heart and is willing to find a way to end the war between earth and the Gems.
- Action Survivor: Unlike the other Crystal Gems, Steven has little control over his powers and made it so he had to think outside the box to survive. He gets better later on with them.
- Ancestral Weapon: The very Gem which belonged to his mother, and all the powers that come with it.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Compared to the other Crystal Gems, he's definitely this as they outstrip him by ''thousands' of years. However upon learning some of their own flaws as he matures, it kinda changes.
- Battle Aura: He doesn't have aura, but due to being a Gem/ Diamond, he can produce his own.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Steven truly is one of the kindest people a person can meet. But try to endanger his friends, he won't hesitate to even confront Vilgax of all people.
- Character Development: As the story continues on, Steven slowly becomes more mature and wishes to know what really happened with the war with the Gems on earth. Slowly getting even the other Gems to open up to him and figuring things out as he goes.
- Combat Medic: He has spit that can heal both Gems and Humans. Plus he slowly learns how to fight.
- Dream Walker: He can somehow enter the dreams of others, and a type of mindscape. Used to finding Lapis when she's fused with jasper.
- Emotional Powers: His abilities usually come from how he's feeling most of the time.
- Friendly Enemy: To Peridot and 'Connie' the most. Even though the two are technically enemies of the Crystal Gems, he's friendly enough towards them.
- Fusion Dance: He can fuse Gems as according to Garnet.
- God in Human Form: He's not just a Human and Gem, but a Human and Diamond.
- Good Cannot Comprehend Evil: He just doesn't get it. This extends to even why the Grimm themselves are mean and questions it.
- Half-Human Hybrid: He's part-Gem on his mother's side.
- Kid Hero: He protects the Earth along with the Gems from Homeworld.
- Related in the Adaptation: His father Greg is a grown-up version of the same Greg from Over the Garden Wall, making a dead Wirt Steven's uncle.
- Superior Successor: The Crystal Gem Seph sees Steven as this to him in terms of being a hybrid. Plus while Seph is stronger than Steven now, its implied that as Steven grows he'll be more stronger than even him.
- Semi-Divine: The Diamonds are considered Gods, and technically Steven's mother is a Diamond herself. So this makes Steven possibly some kind of Demi-God in a sense.
- Stout Strength: He might be small, but he's tougher than the average person.
- Tell Me About My Mother: He doesn't know much about her, so he sometimes goes to his father or the Gems.
- Took a Level in Badass: Before he was a kid that didn't know much hot to fight. As the story progresses, he faces down those such as Vilgax, the warped fusion of Malachite Plasmius, gaining control of his powers like his shield and bubble, and so on.
TOMThe captain of the Absolution and the host of Toonmai. He witnesses all the battles and events of the GrimmFall world, and gives certain philosophical advice and teachings to the readers. He may not take much action, but he does help if he feels like it. Usually with sassy remarks and the like.
- Body Backup Drive: He's been 'killed' before, and has separate bodies to enter on the off chance he 'dies'.
- The Bus Came Back: Not here in GrimmFall. Here he's seen in almost every chapter of the main story, and always giving advice along with certain profiles. Though because of this, you don't see him outside of that.
- Deadpan Snarker: He does this sometimes. To friends, allies, enemies, or when he's simply reviewing a game.
- The Faceless: The current TOM only has a visor, no actual face.
- Fun with Acronyms: His name, T.O.M., is an acronym for "Toonami Operations Module".
- Handguns: He's wielded them, and used them. Only when he and Sara are under threat.
- Heroic Build: As he got updated, his body became more muscular.
- The Host: Oh, but of course. He's seen in the beginning of almost every chapter.
- Killed Offscreen: TOM's current body was attained after being 'killed' off before the start of the story.
- Robot Buddy: To the readers and those he's close to.
- Teen Genius: If anybody messes with his ship, like the virus called Swayzak, he doesn't sit around and do nothing. Instead he comes up with a brilliant plan to knock him off the system.
- Troll: He does this sometimes as well.
- True Companions: He's close enough to SARA that he's willing to risk his own life when Swayzak infects her and puts her (and by extension, the entire ship) in danger.
Zak SaturdayA young boy who works with his family who hide and protect the mystical 'Cryptids' from the rest of the world. Solving variouse cases that involve them, and stopping those who wish to use them against others. Zak having shown himself to communicate with them, and uses his abilities to aid his family and Cryptid brothers to help save the day.
- The Baby of the Bunch: The youngest in his family.
- Badass Adorable: His mother considers him cute, and Zak does know how to fight.
- Bad Powers, Good People: It turns out we discover that Zak is actually the reincarnation of Kur, the first Crptid and considered to be a monster by many. While he doesn't know this, Zak still uses these powers to help others.
- Big Brother Instinct: He has this with his Cryptid brothers like Fisk.
- Child Prodigy: While he doesn't appear as smart as his parents, by no means is Zak dumb. Having shown to have some good knowledge.
- Friend to All Living Things: Mainly to Cryptids, as supposedly they can sense he's Kur.
- Homeschooled Kids: Considering all the adventures which are pretty dangerous, this is justified.
- Kid Hero: Oh yeah, he's young but helps his parents quite a bit.
- Momma's Boy: While he sometimes hates his mother's overprotectivness, he does still love her.
- More Than Mind Control: He can talk and sometimes influence Cryptids, but not outright control them. Though according to Satyra and V.V. Arghost, Zak can potentially control them if he wished and ever discovered his true heritage.
- Multicolored Hair: Part of his hair is white blonde, something he inherited from his mother.
- Nice Guy: He helps Cryptids, and tries to make friends if he can.
- Spiky Hair: He has this.
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Dragon's Rising
DraconA human who had his mind transferred into a Gundam frame as part of Project: GUNDAM. He is a powerful Class V Huntsman, and one of only two people to have fought Sammael and lived to tell the tale.
- Adaptational Badass: He is a literal walking arsenal, but he knows how to use his processor instead of relying on brute force.
- Battle Aura: When his psychoframe glows with pure power, it takes on a pseudo-Aura like quality.
- BFS: Summoned one from a beam tonfa and two Dracon fangs for a final blow against Sammael. He failed to finish off the Fallen, getting knocked out when Sammael used his portal ability.
- Fan Boy: Dracon was a Major Glory fan before the fight at Navy Pier. He's convinced Major Glory abandoned him,leading to a one-sided hatred of the hero.
- Hand Cannon: His beam magnum is the equivalent of this.
- Machine Monotone: Averted with Dracon. His voice is still human, but with a metallic edge to it.
- Mini-Mecha: He is a six-foot-two Gundam.
- One-Man Army: Dracon is known for taking down large numbers of Grimm, given his arsenal.
- Robot Soldier: Project: GUNDAM was developed to give people a fighting chance against large numbers of Grimm.
- Sensing You Are Outmatched: Realized this when fighting Sammael.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Dracon was injured as a human, so he was given a robotic body to continue the fight.
The Main Characters of GrimFall: Trollhunters
Jim Lake Jr.
Jim Lake Jr.From being an ordinary boy, after a destined meeting Jim would soon become the legendary Trollhunters. The first human one as well. And while he faced difficulty in becoming this legendary figure along with the challenges, Jim has shown his bravery and courage. Ready to defeat those who dare harm his friends and the Trolls he has sworn to protect.
- Fish out of Water: This was once him when he first began living with Trolls.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Merlin transforms him into a troll hybrid, this gives him enhanced physical attributes but also gives him the troll weakness to sunlight.
- Hero of Another Story: He already had his adventure just like canon, from defending the Trolls, stopping Angor, and of course banishing Mogana.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: He and Toby are each other's best friend. Claire, at one point, describes them as the "dynamic duo".
- Interspecies Romance: Zigzagged. Not at first when he was still human like Claire. After becoming a half Troll though, it counts now.
- Took a Level in Badass: Once he was a novicine with little hopes in him. Now he's a fine warrior who has killed Gunmar and helping in killing Angor Rot. Double when he became half-troll increasing all his physical powers.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Inverted. Jim is still a heroic Trollhunter but his new armor is black with red linings.
- We Can Rule Together: The Fallen Umbra asks him this as both are unique beings among their own kind. Jim refuses.
- You Can't Go Home Again: In his case, Arcadia. While he has slowly accepted that his place with the Trolls is where he belongs, a part of him admits to missing his old home and family, his girlfriend Claire feeling the same.
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Tales of Many
- See his Otherworlders
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Shinkalion Rising
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Dark Side of Light
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Wacky Races
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: Acceleracors
The Main Characters of GrimmFall: 101
The OperatorAn original character who is the main protagonist of the story GrimmFall] 101. He is a member of Modus, the fascist regime that rules over the earth and one of the top nine that rules. He is an ordinary man yet many fear him for both his title and capability. All while the Operator simply does what he does to live through each day.
- Villain Protagonist: Downplayed. The Operator simply lives his life like normal aside from his work. While he's indeed a 'villain' due to being one of the top nine in Modus, it's really by name by those that hate him.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": The top members of Modus replace their original names and exchange it for a title on what they do. The Operator is his true name now, as what everyone calls him.
- Affably Evil: Always polite to people, even giving money to the poor. He may be part of Modus, but he does have some empathy for others.
- Meaningful Name: His name is the Operator. A person or company that engages in or runs a business or enterprise. He handles in security and in charge of product handling. He also works at Amazon. So his name definitely matches him.