Tómas Lemarquis (born 3 August 1977 in Reykjavík) is an Icelandic actor of Icelandic and French descent.
He is notable for his baldness, lack of eyelashes and lack of eyebrows - he lost all of his facial hair at the age of 13 to a condition called Alopecia universalis.
- Nói Albínói (Nói the Albino, 2003) as Nói Kristmundsson
- Breaking Horizons (German: Am Himmel der Tag, 2012) as Elvar
- Snowpiercer (2013) as Egg-head
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016) as Caliban
- Stefan Zweig: Farewell to Europe (2016) as Lefèvre
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017) as the Wallace Corporation file clerk
- Touch Me Not (Romanian: Nu mă atinge-mă, 2018) as Tudor
- Mihkel (2018) as Bóbó
- Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) as Jiles
Tropes and trivia about his works:
- Dawson Casting: He was 26 when he played 17 year old Nói Kristmundsson in Nói the Albino.
- Looks Like Orlok: Caliban in X-Men Apocalypse and the file clerk in Blade Runner 2049 come very close to the trope, helped by his condition.