Ali Ghazali is the Titular character of the Agent Ali series. A Naive 12 years old boy who is recruited by M.A.T.A after he accidentally received I.R.I.S from Wak Musang.
- Adorkable: Good hearted, clumsiness and adorable smile all in one. Even Trez telling him that Ali has adorable angry face.
- Armor-Piercing Question: Ali giving a shocking question to Rudy when he still refused to believe Djinn is a traitor to M.A.T.A.
- " Since you believe he such a good person, WHY DON'T YOU JOIN HIS SIDE ! "
- Book Dumb: While Ali not completely dumb, he has poor grades at school due to his laziness. He gets better though.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Subverted. When Ali activated Override-Mode of I.R.I.S when he was overwhelm by his negative emotions, I.R.I.S will completely take control over his mind and his body. Resulting Ali become insanely unstoppable and powerful.
- Broken Pedestal: After he accidentally hurt his friend when he take over by Override-Mode when he see Rizwan "defection", Ali is blamed for what already he do by many young agents and it's become worse after Rudy rudely calling him out his reckless action and made the other agents not to believe him, causing him fell into deep sadness and wanted to quit become agents.
- Fatal Flaw:
- Ali was too over confident that I.R.I.S is made him become great agents. As the result, the accident that he causes in Mission : Return made him believe it was I.R.I.S fault due made him being completely controlled by it and gone berserk instead of realized his recklessness act to know why he was temporarily banned by senior agents. This temporary ban actually for sake of his and I.R.I.S safety, not because they underestimated him.
- Agent Zain point out Ali another flaw because how he dislike toward Alicia because of her arrogance-side. Zain expected him to learn more from Alicia instead of keeping hated on her since she already in M.A.T.A since a birth, making her more experience that Ali.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Override mode.
- Hidden Depths: Smart enough to create useful gadgets if he put some effort into it.
- I Just Want to Be Special: After become Super Agents and his heroic action become viral due to save Auntie Faye, Ali decide to create his superhero identity named Cyberwira to make people acknowledge him as hero instead of just a normal and lazy elementary school student. But Bakar wanted to him to always keep secret his agents identity due to their agency rule.
- In the Blood: As hinted by Chief Dayang and to the surprise of Agent Ganz, Ali is related to another M.A.T.A top agent. Cue fans Wild Mass Guessing of the true identity of this agent..
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: He has two pet cats, the previous one is Labu and Comot is the current pet cat.
- Missing Mom: His mother, Aliya, passed away from unknown reason before the series start.
- Stock Shōnen Hero: Ali started off as a naive and lazy student who prefers gaming and performs poorly in studies.When he became a M.A.T.A agent, he was not as good as Alicia who already trained since young, and constantly being underestimated due to being weak and naive. After he received training from senior agents, Ali started to show his potential to become a great agent.
- Rebuilt Pedestal: After being motivated by Chief Zain, Alicia and Khai, Ali created a new gadget called "ATLAS" so they can use a same technology like I.R.I.S to made their secret battle formation and gather the information of the enemies. This made him welcomed back by the other young agents.
- Rookie Male, Experienced Female: Ali is complete a rookie agent who lack of experience about the agency, compare to Alicia who is experienced young agents since a birth.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Ali overall looks like his mother, Aliya. From her facial looks, her personality and her determination, even though both Ali and Aliya physically not so strong. Also, he inherited his genius side from his father, Dr. Ghazali, even though Ali always appear to be lazy.
- Tareme Eyes: Ali has dropping and innocent eyes, showing his naive and Adorkable natures.
- Teens Are Short: Ali is 12 years old, and he shorter than both Viktor and Alicia, resulting being mistaken to be 9 years old.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: At first time, he doesn't like to be paired with Alicia due her arrogance and prideful side,always bickering in middle at their mission, resulting ended being scolded by General Rama.
- Weak, but Skilled: While not physically strong, Ali is well-known skillful Agents after receive a motivation and training from the senior Agents.
Alicia Kheng is the main heroine of Agent Ali. A tough Class Representative for female student of Ali's class who is turned to be NEURO agents of M.A.T.A and the daughter of General Rama.
- Action Girl: As a requirement for her to be a M.A.T.A. agent.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: She has black hair and always frowns.
- Comically Serious: While Alicia always shown to be serious, she can be like this with sarcastic tone. Like when she sarcastically reminds to Ali to clean the toilet, and when she flirt on Viktor to be part of her team when she and Ali play Dodgeball.
- Daddy Issues: While she already fully trained since a birth and decide to follow her father step as Agents, her father, General Rama, always didn't let her to join the mission because she is too young and more prefer to trust Ali due he can use I.R.I.S, which made Alicia thinking General Rama play favoritism to Ali and this also can be the reason why she so mean to Ali so much and prefer to work alone. After Numeros first raid at their base, General Rama decide to trust Alicia to protect Ali and the I.R.I.S since she is his classmate, and seems Alicia no longer hold this issues again.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Initially she doesn't like to work alongside Ali, but after being saved by him from the Azurium explosion, she starts to get cooperative with him.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even though Alicia known to be tough and prideful young agents and The Ace at her school, she known that bullying is not a right things to do it and also known to be very respectful.
- Expy: If her role and personality goes by, she is the Asian cousin of Cindy Vortex.
- Handshake Substitute: She use fist bump similar to Agent Zain signature hand shake to Ali when she congratulate him at their training. Ali quickly familiar with this, and Alicia tell to him that she know that because Ali is not only one who become his secret student, which make him surprised.
- In the Blood: Much like Ali, Alicia become agents is passed down from her father, General Rama.
- I Owe You My Life: It is clear that being saved by Ali from the Azurium explosion is what starts her friendliness towards him.
- Mixed Ancestry: Her father is a Indian descent and her mother is a Chinese descent.
- Not So Above It All: Being one of The Ace, Ali known Alicia always appear to be best from all students and young agents. However, when another The Ace of young agents named Rudy made appear in season 2, she not sure if she able to defeat him.
- Only Friend: Mia is only known to be her best friend in series.
- Perpetual Frowner: Her default expression. It sticks even when she starts to get along with Ali.
- Pet the Dog: Any moment she does something nice for Ali.
- Rookie Male, Experienced Female: Alicia is experienced young agents who already trained since a birth and her family is one of important member of M.A.T.A, while Ali is complete rookie agents who still lack of experience about agency.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!: Roza believe Alicia defend on Ali because she use her status as "daughter of M.A.T.A general" to made Ali being accept back by them. In truth, it's because of Ali ever save her from death that cause by Dos at season 1.
- Alicia:' " I know exactly what you feel, I also feel same things with you. Even he still need to learn many thing, Ali still help us to defend M.A.T.A and save all of you. So, we must to help him to become great agents, not underestimate him! "Roza: "So what? You said this just because of you the daughter of generals? We already know it"
- Stock Shōnen Rival: A rare female and non-anime example. Compare to Ali, Alicia is The Ace both in their school and M.A.T.A agent. Unlike Ali who become Agents because of his luck to able using I.R.I.S, Alicia become a Agents after receive a extensive training since her birth and her father was a general of M.A.T.A.
- Tsundere: Type A. She is harsh, prideful and tough agents who dislike Ali for his naiveness. However, she has her own way to be warm and caring to him.
- Trying Not to Cry: Even though she did shed a single tears in M.A.T.A memorial monument when she mourn Chief Zain death, Alicia try make herself act like usual in front of the others, even she motivate Ali to continue to follow Chief Zain heroic path.
- When She Smiles: She has her moments with this.
- Absurd Phobia: He has fear with cockroach, which causing him screaming out of fear.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Bakar shown has feeling toward Jenny, but Jenny never has same feeling to him and always annoyed with him so much.In season 2, He still can't accept the truth about Jenny identity as Numeros agent and still wanted to her to return to M.A.T.A, while all the agents was accept she was Evil All A Long.
- Big Eater: He love to eating and will bring a food (usually Burger or Chips) if he has a free times.
- Blue Is Heroic: His main theme color is blue, like many KOMBAT agents of M.A.T.A.
- Casanova Wannabe: Bakar like to flirt Dos and Jenny. He ultimately drop this habit after the first raid of numeros and Jenny revelation to be The Mole from Numeros.
- Comically Missing the Point: His reaction when he confused over Jenny. He even didn't understand if she was actually part of their hidden enemy who act as their mole. Even Ali already told to him, he still thinking that Jenny betray them because she has terrible interest over a man like Trez. Bakar : What the hell, Jenny? Didn't you see what already You done, eh ? I see. . .you didn't wear you glasses!Jenny : *Release another busteroid arms at him* Sigh, you still didn't get it ?Bakar : *Confused and try to explain something* Ummm. . . what it's that ?Ali : " Uncle, she is . . . the enemy mole. . .Bakar : " WHAAAAAAAATTTTTT !Jenny : *Sigh with annoyed expression*Bakar : " So, you actually befriended with this ugly-ass man ? *pointed to Trez*Jenny : *Calmly stop angry Trez* It's okay, Trez. I can handle him.
- Cool Uncle: Bakar is Ali's uncle and KOMBAT agents of M.A.T.A . He often visiting his nephew even before his sister passed away, he always taking care on him since Ali's parent are busy.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Bakar may fat, carefree, lacking the knowledge about technology and like to eat, but never ever to underestimated his skills since he was one of the mentor and KOMBAT agents of M.A.T.A.
- Hypocritical Humor: In episode 2 of season 1, he take Ali chocolate bar, change it with apple, and told to him as agents they need to eat much of healthy food. In fact, Bakar often shown eat snack and junk food than the healthy food.
- Hopeless with Tech: Bakar lack of knowledge to using M.A.T.A technology and he really need to be explained how to used it.
- Nice Guy: Bakar is very carefree and nice.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Burgers and chips.
- What the Hell, Hero?: He questioned this to Ali when he refuse to hear after become Rizwan students.
- The Ace: He is Chief Djinn successor and his favorite student, which made him inherited many his skills and dubbed as "Greatest M.A.T.A agents".
- A Taste of Their Own Medicine: Using a same trick what Numeros do to M.A.T.A by involving Cinco to become M.A.T.A agents, so he can destroy their base and made them (especially Cinco) know how they feel to be betrayed. Unfortunately, this is Gone Horribly Wrong . . .
- Badass Boast: Give it to Cinco, when he reveal that he fake his alliance to Numeros. Leading a Villainous Breakdown to both Uno and Cinco.
- Cinco : "YOU! I knew it !"Rizwan: "Now you already know how our feel being when being betrayed, right.Cinco : "Uno will never forgive you FOR THIS!(Later in same episode after Rizwan defeat Ocho)Cinco : "Azurium? Wait a sec, what hell are you doing ?"Rizwan: "Do same thing that what already you do to M.A.T.A!
- Expy: His strict and cold persona, his agility, his skills and his aloofness is greatly resemble with Captain Kaizo
- Fake Defector: He pretend to join Numeros to made sure if he can redeem Uno to return as Agent Djin. After he know it's impossible, he decide to use the same trick what already they do to M.A.T.A by put the bomb at their base and runaway with Cuatro.
- Genius Sweet Tooth: Sometime, He seen sucking on a lollipop in his fight, which he can use it stick as a weapon.
- Like a Son to Me: Dos mention that Rizwan and Uno/Djin relationship is more than mere student-mentor, and implied Rizwan see him like his own father figure and part of his family. It's also implied to be true in Uno/Djin side, because he quiet affable to him and it's genuinely hurt after know that Rizwan fake his alliance to Numeros only to give him a good chance to destroy them.
- Master of Disguise:
- My God, What Have I Done?:
- His expression after he accidentally hit Ali after his 'defection' shows this.
- Later, it's even worse after he realised Numeros survived the explosion planned by him
- Older Than They Look: Rizwan already 37 years old, but fans found him still attractive due his youthful appearance.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Rizwan known to be cold, calculated, strict and very aloof. But still he willingly to mentoring Ali to teach him the arts of fighting and how to use I.R.I.S.
- Undying Loyalty: Rizwan always loyal with M.A.T.A, even though his master who ever become his father-figure to him ended become a traitor.
- Would Hit a Girl: With Dos usually at the receiving end. To be fair, he was slightly reluctant in the beginning, but she proved to be a very formidable enemy.
- Villain Override: Uno control him from microbug that already implant inside his body after he welcomed him to join Numeros. Rizwan know this in Mission:Uno, and he can't help but giving up himself to the chief, apologize and warn to the other mentor to not get close to him.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: Comot decide to sides with Ali and help him because he never mistreat her.
- Cats Are Superior: Comot is genetically mutated cat by unknown Mad Scientist, which resulting her to gain ability to become invisible and has great intelligence unlike the other normal cats.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Abang Bear always torture her and the other cats by electrocuted if they disobey his order.
- Meaningful Name: Comot in Malay means Dirty. Due to Ali mistaken her to be Labu, his previous lost cat with grayish fur, because Comot found is very dirty and her white fur is heavily covered by dust.
- Mismatched Eyes: Comot has different eye color. Her right eyes is green, while her left eyes is blue.
- Right-Hand Cat: She used to be worked for Abang Bear by forcing her to stole the stuff.
- Team Pet: She is Token Non-Human of M.A.T.A and also Ali's pet cat.
- I'm sorry, Ali. Actually, I don't want to do this. Because you are so headstrong.- Jenny to Ali When she reveal herself as member of Numeros.
- Badass Boast: Give it to Ali, when he still unable to believe about her truth.This why you are so unworthy to be agent. You are so easy to trust someone in here. Actually it's not only you, Bakar, Alicia, even general, all of you are same. This why its main leader no longer to be strong like in past.
- The Chick: She is part of TEKNO agents, but rarely seen to fight or do her mission.
- Foil: Towards Alicia. While Alicia starts off being mean towards Ali, she becomes friendly and cooperative with him as the series progresses. Jenny, on the other hand, starts off being nice towards Ali, but she is faking those feelings when it's revealed she's working for the Numeros this whole time.
- The Glasses Come Off: She loses the glasses when her true allegiance is revealed.
- Nice Girl: Soft-spoken, carefree and compassionate young woman.Until her true nature is reveal, she is very VERY far from this.
- Oblivious to Love: Bakar shown to have crush on her and like to flirting on her. Which ofteb made her annoyed with him.After her true nature is reveal, it's all made a sense.
- Walking Spoiler:Are you sure that Jenny will never betray you ?
Numeros In General
- Ambiguous Situation:
- Numeros codename was from 1-10. The question is, who is 10 or "Diez" ? Since Rizwan is only Numeros agents who didn't receive a numeros codename, some fans theorized that "Diez" was heavily implied to him.
- Some fans theorized that the codename of the Numeros based of the order of their recruitment. This is probably true because Aaron, a criminal Mad Scientist from season 1 who being recruit by Uno in middle of the series receive Codename Nueve/9 because he is the newest member of Numeros.
- Didn't See That Coming: Lot of Numeros Agents cespise and underestimate Rizwan become weaker due to his injure not yet healed after Numeros first raid in two last episode of season 1 and intend to kill him before Uno comes at him and welcoming him as newest member of Numeros. They absolutely didn't know Rizwan real plan is to destroy all of them by using the same trick that already use by involving Cinco in M.A.T.A.
- Evil Wears Black: Their spies suit are black.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: Beside most of agents are from criminal, Uno still wanted to recruit a people who ever worked under M.A.T.A like Cuatro and Cinco and former Dr.Tong assistant to work under him, as long as their skills is valuable to him. Uno even welcomed Rizwan who willingly wanted become part of Numeros because he was his successor.
- Expy: We sure you ever hear another Spanish-numerical themed villains serves as the main Evil Counterpart of the protagonist from popular shonen-manga.
- Five-Man Band:
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Their uniform consist of black colored leather-spies suit with additional the color theme depended the wearer.
- Mysterious Past: So far, the only Numeros who has background and the reason why they become evil Agents only Uno, Cuatro and Nueve. Aside them, it's unknown why they wanted to be Numeros and how they recruited by Uno, their origin never seen, even how this organization is founded is still remain to be mystery.
- Numerical Theme Naming: This organization named Números, which mean Numbers in Spanish. Like the agency names, all evil agents use Spanish numbers from 1 until 9 as their code name.
- Would Hurt a Child: They doesn't bother to engage the battle with M.A.T.A young agents since they already fully trained to be agents and competent in battlefield.
- Real Name: Djin
- Affably Evil: In strange case, Uno is quiet affable for being Greater-Scope Villain. There are few moment where he praise someone and still giving a chance to Rizwan to talk with him. As long as his you didn't accidentally push his Berserk Button.
- Artificial Limbs: Has one at his left forearm, with space for his Azurium sword.
- Bad Boss: Uno lacking the concern over his own minion even willingly threaten them to made sure they will always loyal at him, let them getting a trouble in crisis situation, abandon them if they failed or let them die.
- Benevolent Boss: Beside all his mistreatment to the other Numeros, he seems has fine relationship with Cinco.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention the chief pillars to him, especially Zain.
- Cool Mask: He use Vanitas-like mask with red-eyes in the mask.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Visibly hurt after known Rizwan betray him and runaway with Cuatro. Also this is the main reason why he become evil because he believe he was betrayed by the other Pillar Chiefs.
- Equal-Opportunity Evil: As long as there are some poeple are valuable for him, he will recruit anyone to become the member of Numeros. To the extend, his current Co-Dragons are females and has no problem with this.
- Evil Mentor: Djinn used to be Rizwan mentor when he still as chief of INVISIO. Even as Uno, he still wanted Rizwan follow his dark step to destroy M.A.T.A agency." You don't have any other technique ? I already teach you, everything what I KNOW !"
- Evil Wears Black: His main color are black, which is also followed by the other Numeros agent to wear black-themed leather uniform.
- Fake Ultimate Hero: According to Bakar and many other agents aside the chief and Rizwan, Djin was died after he sacrifice himself to stop the terrorist to protect Azurium and Cyberaya. In truth, he was leaved alone due the chiefs unable to save him because of he was trapped in explosion, mistaken already died.
- Fallen Hero: Djinn used to be one of four chief of M.A.T.A and he lead INVISIO pillar. Djinn also inspire many young agents and Rizwan mentor. One day, He help the other chief to stop the terrorist to protect Azurium, but ended being injured and leaved alone by all chief due they unable to save him. This lead him think the chief already planned a murderer to him and feel betrayed, which leading him FaceHeel Turn to seek a revenge to M.A.T.A.
- FaceHeel Turn: Due being leaved alone after mistaken him already die in battle, this made him he feels already betrayed by the other chief, believe they already have a plan to kicked him from M.A.T.A, and lead him to step a dark path to be evil Agent under Uno identity.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Uno unquestionably the biggest threat of M.A.T.A after his real identity as former and fallen INVISIO chief is reveal in Mission: Uno.
- Handicapped Badass: Lost his left forearm during an explosion while he was still in M.A.T.A.
- Hero's Evil Predecessor: He is Rizwan predecessor as the best INVISIO agents, not as chief.
- Hypocrite: He is TWICE said that He was feel betrayed by the other pillar chief, believe they plan a murder or kick him out from M.A.T.A and claim that all of them never respect him yet is shown that himself never shown respect his own minion at worse case he willingly let them in trouble or killed.
- I Can Rule Alone:In flashback, Djinn believe M.A.T.A will become strongest secret agency who can protect Cyberaya citizen from criminals if he lead alone the agency and allowed to using I.R.I.S.
- Kick the Dog: He almost slay Rudy with his sword when Rudy try to stop him after Uno coldly dismissed him.
- Malevolent Masked Men: His mask is design to be similar with I.R.I.S after Cinco and Cuatro succeed to copying all I.R.I.S data from microbug. With this, he able to using Override-mode without himself being controlled by his mask, which made him become twice dangerous than Ali with Override-mode and the other senior M.A.T.A agents.
- Narcissist: Pre his FaceHeel Turn, he believe if M.A.T.A is fully under control by him if he allow to using I.R.I.S, he will make M.A.T.A become a powerful agency to protect Cyberaya. This made Chief Zain believe Djinn start to thirst to gain his status as "leader" not a "protector".
- Pet the Dog:
- He genuinely fascinating to Rizwan after he successfully inherited his Signature Move, wishing one day Rizwan will follow his footstep to destroy M.A.T.A.
- In Rudy flashback, he also fascinating with his skill and saw his potential to become a great agents.
- Rival Turned Evil: He used to be Zain rival when he still as chief of INVISIO. As Uno, he absolutely hate anyone bring Zain's name.
- Redemption Rejection: Both Rizwan and Chief Zain wishing he can make a peace and return to M.A.T.A. However, all of this response by Uno furiously reject Rizwan by almost killing him with his sword, and coldly drain Chief Zain energy with his cybernatic arm.
- Would Hit a Girl: He intend to use Busteroid to kill Agent Getha, who beg to not hurt the young M.A.T.A agents.
- The Baroness: Dos is Ms. Fanservice Dark Action Girl due her attractiveness, she can be both Sexpot and Rosa Klebb depend how fans see her.
- Blatant Lies: She lies to Rizwan that Uno will never reach her report signals by reminds him that Uno let her being captured by M.A.T.A, which it's turned that she give the signal to Uno and the other Numeros.So, what? You still remember he didn't save me from those hellish house ? I such of unimportant person.
- Bullying a Dragon: She mocking Rizwan who become weakened due to his injury to not pretend to be so strong in front of her before violently zapped him.And now you want to tell something ? After You already pretend to be so cool to us.
- Co-Dragons: Due to her imprisoned by M.A.T.A, Cinco take over her The Dragon position in season 2. As she return, she become this.
- Dark Action Girl: Unlike Cinco who prefer controlling the technology and observing the battle, Dos always take some action and she very competitive.
- The Dragon: Dos is Uno most trusted agents and second-in-command of Numeros. Even though in season 2 it was already take over by Cinco due to her imprisoned, after being freed by Rizwan, Dos demoted become Co-Dragons.
- Fragile Speedster: Dos is very agile and fast. But still she easily knocked by Rizwan or any M.A.T.A Busteroids.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Seems has good friendship with Cinco, like when she notice that Cinco cut her hair and glad that she didn't forget her initial mission.
- Makeup Is Evil: Even as Dark Action Girl, compare to the Dark Chick like Cinco, Dos always seen wearing make up.
- Ms. Fanservice: She wear a tight black-colored leather uniform and still wear make up to made her very attractive.
- Multicolored Hair: She has purple streak at her bangs.
- Only Sane Woman: Unlike most of Numeros agent's who is bunch of aggressive jerk, a Smug Snake,and their Token Good Teammate member is a The Paranoiac, Dos is shown to be calm, focused and quick-thinker.
- Purple Is Powerful: Her theme color is purple, and she is unquestionable very speed and powerful.
- Artificial Limbs: In season 2, Trez shown gain two artificial arms for enhanced his strength.
- Bad People Abuse Animals: He doesn't even bother to kick a mutated cat like Comot.
- Bald of Evil: The only member of Numeros who is bald.
- Big Eater: Always seen eating apple when he waiting or observes the situation with Dos.
- The Brute: The only member of Numeros who physically very bulk and strong.
- Fat and Skinny: He is fat with Dos and Nueve are skinny.
- Ground Wave: His Signature Move, come from whenever he smashing the ground.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: In season 2, he no longer being partnered with Dos due she was captured in the end of season 1 and now partnered with Nueve. Even though now she free, she rarely seen with him.
- Platonic Life-Partners: He always being partnered with Dos in season 1.
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork: In season 1, Trez doesn't like Aaron (who now currently known as Nueve) very much, due his impatiences, his sharp-mouthed statement and easily get distracted.
- Villain Override: Uno can control him as a tool to punish the other Numeros Agents if they questioned him or work very slow. Trez didn't know this until Uno use it to punish Aaron. After we see from Rizwan case in Mission:Diez, it's heavily implied that the microbug also implant in his body.
- Real name: Professor Akram
- Anti-Villain: So far he is the only member of Numeros who have sympathetic and understandable background. Since he is the senior member of TEKNO pillar agents of M.A.T.A and have many knowledge about I.R.I.S, Uno forcing him to agree working with him by made his family as their hostage.
- But Now I Must Go: He choose to return to his family and refuse to back to M.A.T.A.It's alright. M.A.T.A now is my past.Just send regards to them.
- Can't Kill You, Still Need You: Uno could kill him due to he agree to runaway with Rizwan. But since their project is not finished, Uno still let him alive.
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You: He has no choice to abandon his family to join Numeros, because they use his family as a hostage.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: In special promotional video, Mission: Puasa '18, Cuatro made a cameo as Zakat administrator near the mosque at Ramadhan Market. Implied his family now saved and successfully return to his family.
- Foil: To Cinco. Both of them are used to be member of TEKNO pillar, and working as a scientist or technologist in Numeros. Cuatro was forced to work under Numeros for being senior agents of TEKNO pillar. Knowing that one day he will betray them, Uno use his family as his hostage to make him always stay with Numeros. This resulting that he suffer a paranoid and unable to bring himself to fight back to Numeros because he so terrified that his family will be killed. Cinco, unlike Cuatro, willingly join Numeros for unknown reason, always loyal to Uno even adapt his sadistic streak from him. While Cuatro has understandable reason why he never take some action, Cinco is nothing but a Smug Snake Dirty Coward woman who pretend she is equal like the other Numeros Agents.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Suberveted. He fully realized after being Trapped in Villainy by Numeros and former senior member of M.A.T.A, it's so hard to get any normal job like in his past.This why he decide to made a secret technology experiment in isolated place to get his normal life again and away from Numeros.
- Light Is Good: Cuatro still wear his TEKNO pillar agent uniform even though he no longer working with them. And he is Token Good Teammate of Numeros.
- Living MacGuffin: Being used to be senior TEKNO agents, Cuatro is the most important assets of Numeros especially for complete Uno's special project. To always make him stay and obeying to him, Uno make his family as a their hostage. To make Cuatro has good reason why he stay with Numeros.
- Properly Paranoid: A side-effect after his long time forced to work under Numeros by make his family as their hostage. He know one day that he will dragged back to Numeros by someone to complete Uno's project, and he try hard to avoid this by isolated himself from anyone including his family.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: It's implied Cuatro already long enough to forced working together under Numeros agents to create the gadget for them. As the result, he decide to hide from them as far as possible to evaded from being called back from Uno. He absolutely unhappy when he drag back to Numeros to copy the data of I.R.I.S.
- Token Good Teammate: Being one of important member of Numeros, it doesn't mean he was as evil as them.
- Real name: Jenny
- Badass Bookworm: Her overall role in Numeros by combining her The Dark Chick side and her Evil Genius side.
- The Baroness: A non-action version. Cinco is sexpot, due to most of fans even her voice actress see her cute and adorable, from her look and her soft-tone voice.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Her character proved to not easily gullible by her carefree and soft-spoken side.
- Bullying a Dragon: In season 2, Cinco love to do this when Rizwan become weaker due to his unhealed injury. Those finally stabbing her so hard after Rizwan reveal his true plan in Mission: Hope.
- Cool Gun: She own mini pistol that can shoot a powerful red laser that can cause a huge damage.
- Custom Uniform: Cinco wear tunic-like spies suit instead of body-suit unlike the others, reference to her role as The Dark Chick in the agency.
- Cute Is Evil: Most of fans found that she is cute. Even her voice actress (Nor Meirysha) comment her as Cutevil Jenny.
- The Dark Chick: Unlike Dos, Cinco never take some fight and prefer to hacking or controlling the technology, and create new gadget to Numeros.
- The Dragon: Become this in season 2 due to Dos, the original The Dragon was imprisoned by M.A.T.A. She remain in this position even though Dos already freed and return to them.
- Green and Mean: Her theme color is hunter-green.
- Hypocrite: Cinco loves to give underestimate comment about how weak and incompetent M.A.T.A agents especially to Rizwan, in truth she was the weakest member of Numeros since she was too depended with Ocho and her pistol. Her ''defeat'' and Rizwan Badass Boast to her are one of the most satisfied moment in the series as part of her Laser-Guided Karma.
- Morality Pet: To Uno. While he lacking the concern over his own minion even willingly to let them getting in trouble in the battle, Uno seems never do this to Cinco even he order Dos to save her from Rizwan trap instead of let her die with Ocho.
- Psychopathic Womanchild: Cinco is cute and soft-spoken full-grown woman, but her manner is resemble with a teenage-girl.However,she never put away her sadistic side. In episode Mission:Legacy, her frustration after many young agents engage a battle is more looks like a annoyed teenage girls who wanted to shoot them out of frustration.
- Redemption Rejection: Bakar offer her to return to M.A.T.A, but quickly reject by her and declare that her name is not Jenny.
- Soft-Spoken Sadist: Cinco genuinely act soft-spoken and polite even when she mocking or threaten someone.
- Smug Snake: She feel as strong as the other Numeros agents and like to mocking how weak M.A.T.A agents in her eyes.In fact, she proved physically so weak and more to Dirty Coward who never take some fight with them.
- Weak, but Skilled: Cinco is Insufferable Genius, but she is physically very suck which made her so easily get knocked by Alicia. When the agents start to get close to her, she choose to hiding and shoot the laser from the far. Cinco always cover her weaknesses with her knowledge in technology and her lovely boast to M.A.T.A agents.
Seis and Siete
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Seis sometime annoyed with Siete, mainly because of his loudness and his impatience. Siete also like to laugh at Seis when he knocked by their opponents.
- Blood Knight: This pair of twins absolutely love engage the fight and sparring, consider this as their perfect play-time.
- Creepy Twins: The only Numeros Agents who is a pair of twins.
- Hot-Blooded: Siete known to be most loudest and energetic. Seis, not so much.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Seis wear half mask only covering his mouth also his theme color is lime green, while Siete wear skull-motive mask cover all his face and his main theme color is magenta.
- I Know Madden Kombat: Often using soccer as their main skills in fight.
- Green and Mean: Seis theme color is lime green.
- Malevolent Masked Men: Like their boss, they wear mask to hide their identity.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Siete theme color are dark magenta.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Seis the eldest one is calm and serious, and Siete is the younger is most loudest and annoying one.
- Satellite Character: They never shown to be separated.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Ocho only used as living equipment for Numeros. At the flashback where the Numeros succeed to free from their destroyed lair by sacrifice him, his gesture clearly shown that he plea to not leaving him alone and the other Numeros agents doesn't care with him and let him die.
- Ambiguously Human: Is Ocho is a android ? or a cyborg ? At least, we can see that he clearly not a human.
- Androids Are People, Too: Even though he can't speak, Ocho shown he can express some emotion like hurt or confused.
- Dying Alone: He let alone dying by the other Numeros at their ruined base after using a microbug to free from the base which causing him die from exhausted.
- Lean and Mean: Ocho is very tall and not so muscular.
- Human Weapon: Whenever it's still ambiguous if he was a fully a robots or a cyborg, his solely purpose in Numeros was this.
- Oh, Crap!: His clearly surprised when Cinco forcing him to use dozen microbug to defeat M.A.T.A senior agents.
- Satellite Character: Often seen with Cinco.
- Silent Antagonist: He never speaks and only use gestures and telepathy.
- Real Name: Dr.Aaron
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: He demand to Dr.Tong to agreed with his offer to create the world without emotion. And then when Numeros recruit him, he didn't want to perform his separator helmets to separate Ali from I.R.I.S if Uno still not here which made Trez punch him out of annoyed.
- Explaining Your Power to the Enemy: He will pleasure to explain his creation to the others.
- FaceHeel Turn: He is Dr.Tong assistant who become criminal after being fired due his disagreement about how he wanted human can have better life without have a emotion.
- Mind-Control Device: One of his masterpiece to control the human emotion.
- Mind over Matter: His well-known device to do his dirty job.
- For Science!: He obsessed to learn about human progression for made his new creation.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: The only Numeros member who wear glasses.
- Took a Level in Badass: Even though in season 2 he has limited screentime, he become more badass after he officially become member of Numeros.
- We Can Rule Together: Aaron wanted Dr.Tong accept his plan to created the world without illness and emotion if they can control the human together, which made a sense why Dr.Tong fired him.
- Virtue Is Weakness: He considers living with emotions making human become weak. Which this become his reason why he wanted to control the human via Mind Control to fix the world.
- Ambiguously Evil: As information breaker, he as no problem to working with other antagonist. Whenever he indeed evil or not, it's still ambiguous.
- Harmless Villain: He is not a villains, but a neutral character. His job as information breaker made him into this. When he was about being caught by M.A.T.A, he didn't even fight back and choose to runaway, but it's fail.
- Mr. Exposition: He is information breaker to the other criminals or someone who need him.
- My God, What Have I Done?: After he realized that he already give I.R.I.S to wrong person in first season.
- Wild Card: As most trusted information breaker, he willingly to give some information to any criminals without make some permanent alliance with them.
Komeng and his Gangster
- Big Bad Wannabe: Komeng seen very often as the threat in season 1. However, he never being the true Big Bad in series.
- Elite Mook: He is most trusted mook of Abang Bear.
- Faceless Goons: All his minion wear helmet and never shown their face.
- Groin Attack: Ali hit him directly at his crotch.
- The Napoleon: Compare to a affable crime lord, Abang Bear, Komeng is short and very meanie.
- Affably Evil: He was portrayed as gentleman crime lord who genuinely act like well-mannered man and he is good husband too.
- Bad People Abuse Animals: He enslaved the mutated cat to steal the stuff. He often torture them with electric chips that already implant in their body, and electrocuted them if they disobey his order or failed to stole some stuff that he wanted.
- Does Not Like Spam: He said he doesn't like a spicy food because it will made him have stomachache.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Even though he ever comment that his wife is so talk-active, He proved love her so much, willingly to do everything for her even he wanted to give a stolen expensive accessory for her to make her happy.
- Gentleman Thief: He is the crime lord in Cyberaya, who operated his criminal activity by enslaved the mutated cat to steal the stuff.
- Evil Old Folks: He is the only villain who is a elderly man.
- Driven by Envy: His reason why he become terrorist, because he dislike another scientist who rivaled his steampunk technology.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Words Of God stated he share same backstory with Dr.Aaron. Analogman become a terrorist because he demand to being respect by everyone about his masterpieces.
- New Technology Is Evil: How he saw the new advance technology in future.
- Affirmative Action Girl: Season 2 start introduce many female young M.A.T.A agents, they are Moon, Roza, Iman and Mika.
- High Collar of Doom: Some of them wear high-collar spies suit.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Even though they act absolutely so rude by bullying and underestimate Ali due to his failure in episode Mission:Return, Rudy, Roza, Mika, Chris and Jet has good point. The senior M.A.T.A agents along with Alicia already manage to make Ali to not know their secret mission due to his recklessness and the I.R.I.S. Due to Ali curiosity, he demand to Iman, Khai and Moon to see their mission, believe he can help them. However, Ali didn't know exactly about the mission to capture Dos who unknown by them was release by Rizwan in purpose. As the result, Ali accidentally use override-mode and gone berserk, by injuring the others after see Rizwan betrayal. Instead of Ali realized his failure, he keep blaming I.R.I.S override-mode, which made them believe Ali is nothing but a arrogant weaklings who try to be right.
- One Of These Is Not Like The Others: Currently, there are no female young M.A.T.A agent who is come from TEKNO pillar. Even though there are three senior female TEKNO agents( Getha, Dayang and Jenny) who introduce in series.
- Took a Level in Badass: After Ali giving them a advice to all agents need to unite and working together as team to protect M.A.T.A and Cyberaya, all of them begin working together to help their mentor to defeat Numeros.
- Took a Level in Kindness: In Mission: ATLAS, after Ali successfully create ATLAS that can help the other agents, he welcomed back by the others, especially Roza, Mika, Jet and Chris, for exception to Rudy.
- Tyke-Bomb: They are consist of the pre-teenager children from age 12 until 15 years old, to be trained as M.A.T.A agents, so they can protect Cyberaya from any threats.
- Always Someone Better: Even Alicia admit she not sure if she able to defeat him.
- Byronic Hero: Rudy known to be so cold, cynical, rude and arrogant young agents who idolize Chief Djin and adopt all his skill and ideal to become the great agents, which made him refuse to believe that Chief Djin know is Uno, they biggest enemy who lead evil agents named Numeros. Even though now he believe that Djin is Uno all along, he refuse to join his side and keep his mind to become greatest M.A.T.A agent beside his cynical attitude.
- Good Is Not Nice: Rudy is in side of M.A.T.A, but he not very nice and a Jerkass.
- Heartwarming Orphan: While not good to both Ali and Alicia, he seems has good relationship with the other young agents.
- Hero-Worshipper: After being saved by Djin, he fascinating with his skills and worship him as his protector, wishing that one day he can become as strong as him.
- Jerkass: For ally of protagonist, he kind of jerk. Rudy not only underestimate Ali for being Beginner's Luck in M.A.T.A agents, but also to Alicia just because she defend Ali and believe she use her status as General Rama daughter to accept and forgive Ali mistake's. When Alicia challenge Rudy in their training and promised they will be out from M.A.T.A if they lose, he eagerly accept it and tell to them that he can't waited for kicked out Ali and Alicia from M.A.T.A academy. Even though Ali proved right about Uno and Agent Djin truth and already create a useful gadget to M.A.T.A, he still hold his bitterness and dislike to Ali.
- Reality Ensues: Rudy strongly refuse to believe that Djin and Uno are same person and believe that Djin never betray M.A.T.A. However, after he finally face Djin as Uno, and try to make Djin/Uno remember who is he, Djin/Uno coldly dismiss him and he almost killing Rudy when Rudy try to stop him.
- Replacement Flat Character: After Alicia became more of an ally to Ali and more of a comically serious character, Rudy takes the role of Stock Shōnen Rival from her.
- Shadow Archetype: Although not a villain, he fits this with Ali and Alicia.
- Street Urchin: His flashback shown he was live in the street prior being recruit by M.A.T.A after being saved by Agent Djinn from Komeng and his thug.
- Strong and Skilled: Currently, he is the most skilled young M.A.T.A agents that can rivaled or equal with Alicia.
- When He Smiles: Unlike Alicia and the other serious young M.A.T.A agents, he extremely rare to smile with the other. But in promotional video MISSION: RAYA '18 where the young agents celebrated Eid Al-Fitr in academy for him, he finally show his smile to them.
- Drives Like Crazy: Ho boy! You can't believe how funny this girls in episode Mission: Atlas when she chase the villains mook, with laughing and driving the truck.
- Fragile Speedster: While physically not strong, do not ever underestimated her speed since she is INVISIO agents of M.A.T.A.
- Genki Girl: Unlike most young female M.A.T.A agents who is calm and serious, Moon is full of energetic and cheerful girls.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: She often seen together with Iman.
- Informed Flaw: As stated by Rudy, he thinks Moon does not know how to cover up her tracks, which is an essential skill that must be mastered by INVISO agents.
- Nightmare Face: Played for Laughs In Mission: Atlas. Moon show her Death Glare, Slasher Smile, Evil Laugh with dark background around her where she scares Analogman mook by playfully Drives Like Crazy."Ahahahahahaaaa~ This is so FUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN "
- Self-Duplication: Her holographic suit able to help her to create a clone of herself.
- Adorkable: He is friendly nerd-agents, who always being together with his robot companion, R-O.
- Catchphrase: Naisu.note
- Easily Forgiven: Subverted. He still hurt after the accident what already happen to him that accidentally caused by Ali and damage his R-O. After Ali succeed to repair R-O, he quickly thanks to him and help him to create ATLAS.
- Nerd Action Hero: Khai is the only young M.A.T.A agents who is wear glasses and specialized in hacking and observing.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Unlike Moon and Iman who has no choice to leave Ali due his failure, Khai straight-up blame Ali for accidentally destroying his R-O by furiously reject his offer to helping to repair R-O.
- Two Girls and a Guy: Khai often seen with Moon and Iman.
- Playful Hacker: With his knowledge about technology, he can aid his comrade by hacking some technology with help by his R-O.
- Cute Mute: Zass never speak and has no voice actor. It's unknown if he really mute or he just rarely to speak.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Being called Zass due the sound that he made when he perform Super Speed run.
- Fragile Speedster: Much like Moon, he is insanely agile and has super speed. Which made the enemies unaware with his appearance. But still he easily get knocked by the enemies if he lack of concern.
- Nice Guy: While he never speak to the others, Zass is nice and well compassionate. He also one of few young agents who never hate Ali for his senseless failure at episode Mission:Return.
- Token Adult: Adult is subverted to Teenager. Along with Roza, he is the oldest member of young M.A.T.A agents.
- Beauty Equals Goodness: Iman is very beauty, and she is the nicest and polite one.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Iman is Nice Girl and very polite. However, she is mastered of Wushu arts since she is the daughter of Wushu master. At the battle, she become a tough and fierce fighter.
- Foil: To Mika, another female young KOMBAT agents. Both she and Mika are skilled in martial arts. Mika is tough tomboyish girl who have very boyish appearance and Iman is beauty and girlish girl. Mika is one of many young agents who join to bully Ali due to his senseless failure, Iman never bully to him even though she still hurt after the accidents that what already causes by him.
- Gender-Blender Name: For girly-girl like her, Iman in most of Muslim-Culture is male name.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Often seen together with Moon.
- She-Fu: Iman is master of Wushu and very agile.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She is girly girl to both Moon and Mika.
- Whip It Good: Iman's shawl is fitted with a rope dart that can be used for striking enemies. The shawl's lengthy fabric is used as a lasso to entwine opponents in battle and as a rope to swing.
- Cool Guns: She has sniper rifle that named INDAI.
- Friendly Sniper: She specialized in long-range battle. Even though she little bit a jerk and no-nonsense, Roza still never want to shoot her comrade if they being attack by her targets.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Roza is rude and very no-nonsense much like Rudy. However, Roza shown very compassionate and still welcoming back Ali after his successful to create Atlas and save the others.
- Long-Range Fighter: Roza specialty in battle.
- Spy Catsuit: Roza wear a black tight suit with yellow lining.
- Sweet Tooth: Roza often chew a gums when at their mission and their training, to help her to focus.
- Token Adult: Adult is subverted to Teenager. Her age is 15 years old. Made her and Zass (who is 14 years old) are the oldest member of young M.A.T.A agents.
- Foil: To Khai. Both of them are the son of builders and depend with the technology given by their fathers to make them become M.A.T.A agents (R-O to Khai and Jetpack to Jet). While Khai is friendly, compassionate and Nice Guy to Ali, Jet is arrogant and prideful, as he become one of the young M.A.T.A agents who mocking and bullying Ali along with Rudy.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He is not fully a jerk like Rudy and Roza, but Jet is very confident, arrogant and also underestimate Ali for being Beginner's Luck too. However, Jet genuinely friendly and such a Big Fun boy toward the others, and still accept Ali after successfully create A.T.L.A.S.
- Jet Pack: His main gadget as M.A.T.A NEURO agents.
- Punny Name: A boy name Jet obviously has Jet Pack as his main gadget as agents.
- Two Girls and a Guy: The only guy of young NEURO M.A.T.A agents academy, the girls are Roza and Alicia.
- But Not Too Foreign: As stated by his voice actor (Iqbal Mustaqim), Chris is Caucasian who interest with eastern culture. Giving him have Kelantanese dialect, it's unknown if He has Mixed Ancestry blood or he just moved to Cyberaya with his family.
- Knife Nut: Plasmakris is his main weapon as KOMBAT agent.
- Two Girls and a Guy: The only guy of young KOMBAT M.A.T.A agents academy, the girls are Mika and Iman.
- Handicapped Badass: Mika was born with nerve disease that causes disability on her legs resulting suffer a paralyzed. But it doesn't stop her to become the great young M.A.T.A agents.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Mika has very boyish appearance with dark brown skin and Boyish Short Hair style. Resulting fans mistaking her as boy.
- Super Wheelchair: Mika owned the special wheelchair that can transform into mecha-suit to help her in battle.
- Boring, but Practical: His rubiks sphere. While seems very dull since it need to be solved by Bulat, it can be practical technology since it can create the robot and force field projection.
- Demoted to Extra: Bulat has fewest scene that include him in there since he never involve himself to bully Ali also he not really close to him.
- Meaningful Name: His name means round, refer to his plump body shape and his rubiks spheres.
- Nice Guy: He seems accept both sides if they wanted to include him at training section. Even though he still questioned why he damage Khai's R-O, like Zass, he never involve himself to bully Ali. He still warned Ali to do their project assignment from Agent Getha before late if he didn't want being scold by her.
- Sphere Factor: Bulat use Rubiks sphere as his weapon. If he can solve the sphere, it will can project some object like confetti, robots or force field projection.
General Rama.General Rama is the general of M.A.T.A agency and Alicia father. Just like his daughter, he is NEURO agents. He rare to seen in action like Chief Ganz and Chief Dayang, and only serves as mission control and a informant.
- Badass Mustache: His mustache is resemble with a generic fictional Indian superhero.
- Benevolent Boss: Beside his strict and toughness, Rama overall very good and caring General to his underlings . He also act like super strict Papa Wolf to the young agents, like he feel guilt over Rizwan betrayal's, and he so grateful to Ali after he successfully save his daughter from the dangers even though before that he scold Ali to known about his record and his failure.
- Catchphrase: BERTINDAK SEGERA note
- Dark Is Not Evil: He wear black uniform with blue shirt. Beside his strict persona, General Rama is very compassionate and caring man.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: General Rama genuinely caring and compassionate man. However, due his status as General, he act very strict and little bit a jerk, even to his own daughter.
- Tough Love: General Rama clearly care and love his daughter. Because of this, he decide to forbid Alicia to do some dangerous mission even though she already fully trained since her birth. However, this causing Alicia feel underestimated by him and feel Un Favorite by him due General Rama more trust to Ali than his own daughter.
Agent KaryaAgent Karya is senior INVISIO agents of M.A.T.A and one of main mentor who seen in the series.
- Blatant Lies: In Mission: Alpha, he announce that school are dismissed early due to haze. Even though Mrs.Munah know there is no haze, she choose not care and let her student to back to their house and she didn't even ask to him.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Karya made voice-only cameo in season 1 as school announcers under name "Mister Bidin" as one of teacher in Ali and Alicia's school in episode Mission: Alpha. He made full appearance in episode 1 of season 2.
- Hypnotic Eyes: His special power that often used by him. With this, Karya able to controlling the targets.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: After they found our Rizwan seen together with one of Numeros agents, Karya think if they want to catch or kill Rizwan to punish him.
Agent GethaAgent Getha is senior TEKNO agents of M.A.T.A and one of main mentor who seen in the series.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Geetha is nice woman. However, as stated by Bulat, she is more scarier than Agent Leon when she get mad.
- Team Mom: Getha deeply care with the other young M.A.T.A agents. She even suggest the other mentor to always watch them after Ali incident's in Mission:Return, and beg to Uno to not hunt and kill them after being overwhelmed by Numeros.
- Women Are Wiser: Getha disagree about Agent Karya opinion if they need to kill Rizwan as the punishment of his betrayal.
Agent LeonAgent Leon is senior NEURO agents of M.A.T.A and one of main mentor who seen in the series.
- Cool Gun: He own a pistol that can reduce or increase the energy of the target.
- Stern Teacher: Leon is very strict mentor, and has no hesitation to scold Ali when he fail at his training section for second times due to his selfishness.
- Stoic Spectacles: Agent Leon is only senior agents who wear glasses, and he shown to be stoic, tough and calm.
- The Strategist: As NEURO agents, he has great skills to gain the information and master of the strategist.
Chief ZainChief Zain is the leader of NEURO Pillar's, who used to be Chief Djin rival at the past.
- A Father to His Men: Zain very care to the young agents, especially to Ali and Alicia. Losing him in last battle is heavily impact to both of them.
- The Atoner: He feel Djin betrayal and becoming Uno was part of the chief failure who failed to make him always working together with the other chiefs to be protector Cyberaya instead of act selfishly for being obsessed to gain the tittle of leader and super agents for his own. So, he decide to train and motivate Ali by personal to avoid the same thing will happen in future.
- Badass Teacher: Aside being NEURO Pillar chief, he also Ali and Alicia secret mentor.
- Sacrificial Lion: He pull his Heroic Sacrifice to save the other agents from the explosion in Academy and stop Uno from killing Ali. Zain order to Alicia to use PROTOCOL: GEGAS to leave him alone and save the others, resulting he killed in action along with his former rival, Uno/Djin.
- Together in Death: In last episode of season 2, he ultimately face his fate with his former rival, Uno/Djin when he pulling his Heroic Sacrifice
Viktor is Ali classmate and known to be his best friend.
- Always Second Best: Even though Viktor always shown to be laid-back, and love to play game like Ali, in fact he is second smartest student in class after Alicia.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Not lazy, but he quiet laid-back and very easygoing. Same with Ali, he like to play a video game. Ironically, his love to video games never made his grade is poor unlike his best friend.
- Distressed Dude: Viktor was kidnapped by Komeng and Abang Bear to bait Ali and Bakar. Luckily, he is not get beaten oe being hurt by them and they only make him fell into sleep.
- Nice Guy: He so nice to the others, and never seen to be angry or annoyed with someone.
- The Rival: Sasidaran always proclaim Viktor as his true rival both in E-Sport club and in their class, and he so obsessed to defeat him. However, it's more to Unknown Rival since Viktor never hold any rivalry with him.
Dr.Ghazali is Ali's father. He shown to be a workaholic-man and caring father.
- Distressed Dude: Dr.Aaron intended to control his mind like what already happen to Dr.Mala and Dr.Tong by alter his mental state. Luckily, he successfully saved by Ali without his knowledge.
- Good Parents: Even though he seldom to be together with his son due to his job, Dr.Ghazali is proved still caring and good father to Ali.
- The Eeyore: Aliya's death resulting this. From a cheerful and sociable man to sad and quiet man.
- Happily Married: In Mission: Milk shown a photograph of him and Aliya are happy in their wedding. Proved they are indeed Marry for Love.
- Used to Be More Social: Back then before Aliya's mysterious death, Ali stated he used to be more cheerful and sociable. But after her death, he become so quite and always shown to be sad or busy with his job.
- Workaholic: Always appear to be busy with his job and shown only few moment when he interact or see concern about Ali.
Aliya is Ali's mother, older sister of Agent Bakar, and Dr.Ghazali's wife.
- Cool Big Sis: She is Bakar's older sister. While she not very strong in physically, Aliya shown to be laid-back, nice, confident and brave. Which inspire Bakar to become like her.
- Posthumous Character: She passed away from unknown reason for long time ago.
- Small Role, Big Impact: Being Posthumous Character, she only appear in flashback. Her death has big impact to both her husband and her son. Dr.Ghazali become depressed man who shift his focus to his family to his job, resulting Ali being lonely and feels neglected by him. This is impact to his study too where he become lazy student who only prefer play a video games.
- The Lost Lenore: Her death has huge impact to her husband, Dr. Ghazali.
- The Un-Reveal: We never known about the causes why she died, her life before she meet Dr.Ghazali and her job. Bakar flashback about her is always about their childhood, not at their teenage or young-adult lives. So, her life still surround by mystery.
Mrs. MunahMrs. Munah (or Puan Munah in Malaysian Version) is Ali and Alicia homeroom teacher.
- Running Gag: Mrs. Munah always seen to perform her ninja-skill or act like a ninja who always carrying rattan stick like a katana. As the result, fans always dubbed her as Cikgu Ninja.
- Stern Teacher: She always shown so strict and no nonsense, which is terrified by her student especially to Ali. However, she proved wanted Ali to change since his father is good and smart figure is Cyberaya, and wanted Ali become good student.
Other 6th Avicenna class students
- The Bully: Shaun and Syed are their local class bully who like to bully a student name Boy.
- Butt-Monkey: Shaun and Syed always often get many unluckiest moment when they wanted to bullying someone.
- Irony: Mia, who is Alicia best friend always shown to be has huge crush to Viktor, who is Ali best friend. Viktor seems fine and never disturb with this which mean he also has crush on her too. But in Ali and Alicia side, they often to bickering and has bitter relationship, even though it slowly better and they become more to Vitriolic Best Buds after Ali save Alicia.
- Living Prop: Two hijabs student named Mawar and Melur, were serve as background character.
- Kindhearted Simpleton: A student name Boy. He is a Nice Guy and. . .he is different from the other students.
- Puppy Love: Mia is the only one who is not shy to show her interest over Viktor. Even she try to make Ali to deliver her love letter to Viktor, much he disgust.
- Unknown Rival: Sasidaran, their Class Representative often become number three in class and always proclaim that Viktor (the second best student at their class) is his biggest rival. But Viktor never hold any rivalry with him and he was fine when his ranks fell down to 3rd because Sasidaran finally beat him.