Cute type idols are often silly and youthful, with a princess-like aesthetic or a quirk of some kind. Their category color is red and theme emblem is a flower. From the original iM@S cast: Haruka Amami, Yayoi Takatsuki, Makoto Kikuchi, and Hibiki Ganaha are Cute Type idols.
Go here for the main character index of THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls.
A 14-year old prodigy with a natural talent for robotics.
- Brainy Brunette
- Gadgeteer Genius: Seen in almost of all her card illustrations, plus in Nana's Moon Watching Event Card.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Labcoat of Science and Medicine
- Meaningful Name: Her name comes from two districts in Tokyo that are best known for selling electronic devices and anime goods.
- Robot Master
- Super-Powered Robot Meter Maids: Has a habit of equipping her robots with a huge array of functions totally irrelevant to what they were made for in the first place.
Child daycare specialist with a talent for ventriloquism.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Uses bunnies as her motif
- Comforting Comforter: Her S Rare card implies she did this for the Producer.
- Friend to All Children: It's her job.
- Hand Puppet: Never seen without her bunny hand puppet, except in her newest S Rare and Rare, implying she may have grown out of it, at least out of work.
- Team Mom: Obviously with the child idols, but also for the irresponsible grown idols.
- Unsuspectingly Soused
- Ventriloquism: For the Hand Puppet.
- Verbal Tic: Usa, shortened form of the Japanese word for bunny, usagi.
An energetic girl from Nagano obsessed with pulling off "big operations".
- Cloudcuckoolander: Likes to make big plans, but never thinks of what to do if those plans fail.
- Four-Man Band: With Honoka, Yuzu and Shinobu.
- Kimono Is Traditional: She usually wears either yukatas or kimonos. However, later cards have broken off from this theme.
- Ms. Fanservice: Is quite confident on her body.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Some of her S-Rares definitely give off this vibe.
A fan of magical girl anime, Chika finds the stage theatrics and the costumes of Idols similarly flashy and cute, and wishes to experience the magic for herself.
- Ascended Fangirl: She finally gets to play a magical girl in an event.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Magical Girl: A big fan of them.
- Mini Dress Of Power: Her idol costumes.
- Shout-Out: Everything from her toys to her first Idol outfit to her overall appearance is evocative of Sailor Moon.
- The Leader: She's cast as the lead heroine in a Magical Girl tv show in one Produce event.
- The Team: One of the founding members of Little Marching Band Girls (LMBG). She plays the tambourine.
- Transformation Trinket: Has a wide variety of toys based on the Trinkets from other magical girl shows.
- Token Mini-Moe
A compassionate and kind woman of faith. With a love of choir music, she seeks to become an idol to spread joy and happiness. She is obtained by defeating her in a rival battle.
- Blind Seer: The exact nature of her blindness is not specified, perhaps because she was not originally intend to be. She is able to wander locations without use of a walking stick or trained dog. Nor has she been seen with scripts or lyric sheets written in brail. However two of cards display her having problems from no sight: the first with the Producer accompanying her to an art museum to describe the exhibits, and the second with her tripping in a messy room and needing the Producer to resort papers she dropped.
- But Not Too Foreign: Hometown is in the Hyogo Prefecture. Several foreigner idols have hometowns outside of Japan, but not her.
- Charity Motivation Song: Uses her money to run charities and pay church bills. She never keeps any for herself.
- Christmas Card: Though not originally, for two consecutive years her cards have been released during the winter holidays.
- The Church: Important requirement to be an actual nun.
- Cool Big Sis: One of the most levelheaded and mature idols. Will also take the duty of Team Mom in a heartbeat.
- Defeat Means Friendship: With a heaping of Because Destiny Says So. Considers her defeat to be a sign from Kamisama, because the Producer is a good man who cares for others.
- Disabled Love Interest: Doesn't mind being treated as such by the Producer. Lets him take her to an exhibit of religious paintings and describe the images they depict. Also accepts his help after falling and dropping the loose sheets of a stage script she was carrying.
- Eyes Always Shut: According to Ascended Fanon she is blind. The illustration of her 2014 S Rare card substantiates this, as she couldn't navigate through a room with electrical cables and stage equipment scattered across the floor without falling.
- When on-stage in Starlight Stage, she continues to have this trope, which does not impede Clarice's ability to dance in the least.
- Hollywood Nuns: Actual nuns take a solemn oath to renounce sinful pleasures and live a life of prayer. The whole idol thing aside, passive flirting on Producer would also go against this.
- The Ingenue: She is a nun after all.
- Magical Eye: Her eyes have never been shown onscreen, but in the Maid Collection extra comic she is able to make Kirari of all people settle down (in an almost hypnotized state) with a single stern look.
- Nuns Are Mikos: Originally being a nun was the main focus of her character. However after the Ascended Fanon of her being blind was integrated, later appearances focus on the physical disablement.
- Only One Name: She has no known last name.
- Phenotype Stereotype: Religious western blonde.
- The Quiet One: She's a listener, due to confessional experience.
- The Rival: While an honest and caring person, she starts out as a rival.
- Simple, yet Opulent: The gold broach with two large rubies that she always wears... even when dressed in an idol costume. Given her strict vow of poverty, why she possesses the jewelry piece and never takes it off is an unexplained mystery. There's a Fanon theory it's a Crystal Dragon Jesus symbol of her faith.
- Stock Foreign Name: Latin or Greek origin, typically meaning bright or clear.
- Token Wholesome: Never wears a skimpy outfit like other idols.
- Willing Suspension of Disbelief: A conservative nun becoming a corporate idol.
A wanna-be comedian who likes to laugh and make others laugh.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: She's quirky and seems to live in a comedy routine, but she's actually a very responsible idol who takes her work seriously.
- Cleavage Window: In at least half of her cards.
- Gag Boobs: She's quite well-endowed, and that's reflected on her cards.
- Genki Girl
- Girlish Pigtails: Always styles her hair in two braids.
- Strange-Syntax Speaker: Tends to empathise the last word she says and the cards even feature it being written in romaji rather than hiragana, for example O-MA-KA-SE.
- Verbal Tic: Adds a star to most of her sentences ☆
A bookworm who aspires to become a successful novelist if her idol career flourishes.
- Chess Motifs: The black queen capturing a white king on her S Rare+ card.
- Cleavage Window: Rare+ card illustration. There's a smaller one on her S Rare card.
- Girlish Pigtails: Sometimes will use hair decorations to make them.
- Hot Librarian: Gives off the vibes of becoming one if she doesn't succeed at being an idol.
- Meganekko: Is always wearing glasses.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: How she spends her free time.
- Smart People Play Chess: Rumored to be an excellent player.
The second Korean-exclusive idol. A trendy teenager who likes making her own accessories and uploading pictures of her wearing them to the Internet.
- But Not Too Foreign: Averted. Like Yujin, she was literally created by a Korean business venture for the Korean game market.
- Does Not Like Spam: Claims not to like kimchi.
- Korean Pop Music: Presumably this will be her music specialty.
A girl who believes the best fashion trends happened decades ago.
- Born in the Wrong Century: Her taste in fashion. Other idols consider her outfit choices to be too nostalgic.
- Disco Dan
- The Fashionista
- The '50s: Normal+ card has an outfit from this era.
- Old-Timey Bathing Suit: Featured on her alternate Rare card.
- School Sport Uniform: Featured on her Rare card, with the addition of a blue jacket.
- The '70s: Normal card has an outfit from this era.
An idol from Nagoya with tremendous interest in her country's feudal history.
- Everything's Better with Samurai: Loves historic Japan. She can cite encyclopedic knowledge of figures like Hattori Hanzo, Miyamoto Musashi and Yagyu Jubei.
- Japanese Tourist: Of her own country. She travels around Japan with tour guides that explain what major battles or significant historic events took place in the location.
- The Rival: Starts out an enemy to 346 Pro until Defeat Means Friendship and HeelFace Turn.
- Samurai: Her idol costumes.
An average but cheerful high school student.
- Every Girl
- Genki Girl: She's always laughing and cheerful.
- Girlish Pigtails: Never seen without them.
- Perpetual Smiler
- Sailor Fuku: Her school uniform, seen in her first card.
- Extracurricular Enthusiast: She wants to learn more about idols and takes notes of the actions of her fellow idols.
A woman devoted to pacifism and harmonious coexistence.
- Actual Pacifist
- Atomic Hate: She's a Japanese pacifist born and raised in Hiroshima.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Also shown in her S Rare+.
- Gameplay and Story Segregation: A pacifist in story, but her game card is Attack focused and gives an Attack buff. It would have made more sense if she was Defense focused and give an Attack debuff.
- Love Freak
- New-Age Retro Hippie: She's got the attire. Fans are already giving her the attitude.
- Pirate Girl: Her S Rare+.
- V-Sign: Peace symbol version.
- Woodstock: It's guaranteed to be referenced sooner or later.
Registered medical nurse with a coy sense of humor.
- Afraid of Needles: Toys with it playfully on her Rare+ card.
- Bare Your Midriff: Many of her Naughty Nurse Outfits employ this.
- Florence Nightingale Effect: She meets the Producer after giving him a check-up.
- Hospital Hottie: Central character concept.
- Naughty Nurse Outfit: Several of her costumes, such as her "Devilish Gothic" R+ and "Angel of Midsummer" SR+
- Stripperiffic: Particularly of the Naughty Nurse Outfit variety.
A sweet girl that wants to become a princess-like idol.
- Cheerful Child
- Cool Pet: Her lizard, Hyo-kun.
- The Ingenue
- The Team: She's the fifth member of Little Marching Band Girls (LMBG), and plays the bells.
An incredibly polite young woman who gives the Producer an extraordinary degree of respect, as if he was worthy of genuflection.
- Expy: Looks and behaves like a pink-haired Mugi from K-On!
- Hero-Worshipper: Aware of the Producer's success as an idol promoter and holds the utmost respect for him. He's called Producer-sama by her.
- Keigo: Speaks very formally, especially when its towards the Producer.
- Ojou: Insanely wealthy and sweet. Considered a palace sized mansion to be quaint. Aside from her ultra polite way of talking, she never showed signs of her super wealthy upbringing.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Her hair seems to take a pinkish hue from time to time. It's either hair dye or a trick of the light.
An over sensitive girl with low self-esteem who easily and visibly cries often.
- Biting the Handkerchief: She collects tissue packs for this reason.
- Cry Cute: Default appearance for most situations. Her entire range of emotions includes being teary eyed.
- Cry into Chest: What happens to the Producer when she's happy or upset.
- D-Cup Distress: A common theme suffered in Fan Art. Also complains about her Gag Boobs from time to time.
- Gag Boobs: Only thirteen years old with puppies that huge. Since her measurements are classified it's difficult to compare with reigning champion, Shizuku Oikawa... but is visibly in the running for the top ten.
- Gainaxing: No way it can be avoided.
- Male Gaze: Obviously towards her chest.
- Ms. Fanservice: Only hours after her first card was released, Fan Art was flooding the image boards.
- Shrinking Violet: Suffers from tremendous low self-esteem. She even finds her Ms. Fanservice measurements to be disappointing.
- Skinship Grope: A frequent victim of it. The most common offender is Atsumi Munakata.
- One-Wheeled Wonder She says that she is the best at riding unicycles in her school.
- The Team: She's one of the founding members and the conductor in the Little Marching Band Girls (LMBG) unit.
A rather cheerful girl with a voracious appetite for food that can never be sated.
- Big Eater: If she isn't eating something, there's zero doubt she thinking about eating something.
- Delicious Distraction: Prone to experience it.
- Cute Little Fangs: If one pays close attention, it switches the side of her mouth from card to card.
- Obsessed with Food: Her character concept.
- Regal Ringlets
- Trademark Favorite Food: Everything. If it's edible she will eat it. Official artwork depicting her tend to focus on baked goods though.
An easy-going young woman who wants to travel by becoming an idol.
- Boyish Short Hair
- Demoted to Extra: Gets significantly less exposure than the other VA parody idol, Reiko Takahashi. Probably since Reiko's sexy outfits and Christmas Cake storyline are more flashy than Misato's pouty lips and love for travelling.
- Genki Girl: To an extent. Chiaki Kurokawa, a until-then very aloof idol, claimed Misato's cheerfulness managed to move her during the Pajama Party event.
- Hot for Student: Dresses as a teacher in her newest Rare+.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Considered to be a parody of Eriko Nakamura, Haruka's VA. Both have short hair and sail from Kamakura. Misato's name also shares some of Nakamura's name kanjis, namely "naka" and "sato".
- Those Two Girls: With Chiaki, to an extent.
A sweet young woman who adores her mother and spends a lot of time with her.
- Follow in My Footsteps: From her speech it's deduced her mother tried to be an idol but failed, and Miyabi tries to accomplish that dream.
An inquisitive junior crime solver and aspiring detective.
- The Cameo: Appears in episode 14 of the anime, but doesn't receive any voiced lines.
- Sherlock Homage: Her first card's special skill was Copycat Holmes.
An experienced engine mechanic and street racer. Loves everything possible about vehicles, especially sports cars and fast motorcycles. She was already well known in the underground race circuit for her skills behind the wheel and under the hood before becoming an idol.
- Badass Driver: She knows how to drift with the best of them.
- Bokukko: Talks like a boy due to spending a lot of time with time with guys such as her mechanic buddies along with her father and younger brother.
- Boyish Short Hair / Tomboyish Ponytail: Switches between these two hair styles. Her idol outfits usually switch from short hair to ponytail, but sometimes it's reversed.
- Cool Car: Has a thing for exotic or high performance cars.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Her second SSR has a pair of goggles that just hang from her neck even in the Awakened illustration where shes performing an AKIRA drift on her motorcycle.
- Goroawase Number: She's often associated with the number 34 (Mi-Yo), which can be seen in her birthday (11/14), which has 3 ones and a 4, and her first SSR outfit, which has "H34" printed on the back.◊
- Hood Ornament Hottie: Multiple cards portray her performing this pose, particularly her first SR and SSR.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: She makes several racing and car themed puns from time to time.
- Ms. Fixit: If it has an engine and wheels, she can fix it.
- One of the Boys: She's not just for show and functions with the pit crew.
- Pit Girls: As she is a car mechanic with a background in street racing, many of her outfits are Race Queen-related.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Quite literally as her first SR has her covered in engine grease and is titled "Hidden Radiance."
- Stripperiffic: Her race queen outfits.
- Tank-Top Tomboy: Comes with her hobby.
- Team Mom: What she wants to be for the younger idols and is shown giving them rides to various places.
- Tomboy: She wants to add a little more Girly Girl to her image, but isn't as concerned with it as Makoto, because she has confidence of her body. However the more she falls in love with the Producer, the greater interest she has in his opinion of her looks.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: Even though her primary hobby is working on cars, she's also interested in beauty and fashion, even if she feels uncomfortable wearing dresses.
- Wrench Wench: She's a mechanic who also tunes cars for street racing.
- Zip Me Up: Will only let the Producer do it.
A passionate lover of teddy bears and other stuffed toys.
- Continuity Nod: In her Doll Festival Rare she's wearing a T-shirt with "shiny smile" written on it.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She's always either carrying a teddy bear or wearing her bear necklace.
- Iconic Outfit: Her stuffed pink bear necklace. She wears it in all cards except her Halloween and Doll Festival rares.
A sweet girl who became an idol for her little sister's sake.
- Bare Your Midriff: In her first Rare+ and second Rare.
- Cool Big Sis: Her character is inspired in this trope. Her sister is an Ill Girl, so Nene became an idol as a way to ensure she kept looking forward.
- Perpetual Smiler: Always smiling (she says it makes you live longer) and making sure people around her smile too.
Casino dealer, professional gambler, and occasional card/pool shark. Becomes an idol to prove she can beat the odds.
- Bare Your Midriff: Lots of outfits she wears.
- The Gambler: Idol costumes and stage theme.
- Hustling the Mark: How she intends to get her date with the Producer.
- Playboy Bunny: S Rare+ card.
- Power Trio: Cute representative of a unit with Chinatsu Aikawa and Sora Nonomura.
- Professional Gambler: Former occupation.
- The Trickster: When it comes to games of chance.
- Underboobs: Original Rare+ card.
The Cute representative of the New Wave trio. Sakura is the sweet, fun-loving spirit that serves as the heart of her unit.
- Color-Coded Characters: Her favorite color is pink, but onstage she normally wears red for the sake of completing the primary colors with her friends.
- Power Trio: With Ako and Izumi.
- Set Bonus: Her in-game cards are designed to work best with Ako and Izumi.
- Shout-Out: Her Rare+ form wears a white polka-dot red ribbon, just like Minnie Mouse.
- True Companions: Sakura, Izumi and Ako are a package deal. This shows in her S Rare+ Card.
A girl from Akita who becomes an idol looking to change her geeky image.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: She has them only in her very first card: in her idol Normal and every card thereafter her eyebrows are trimmed.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: She introduces herself to the Producer by saying she'll probably screw up and cause trouble for him.
- A Hero To Her Hometown: She returns to her hometown for a visit in one Theatre, only to find posters of her face and banners plastered everywhere.
- Iconic Outfit: Always has her pink bear hairclip on.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Her basic character concept. A point of contention among some of her fans, who believe she cleans up too much and loses some of her charm. Most fanart of Saori tends to depict her as her "frumpier" self.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: Always ditches her glasses in Idol form.
An impressively endowed woman who enjoys eating candies and cakes.
- Big Eater: Evidently all the fat goes to her chest.
- D-Cup Distress: They often get in the way of things. She's knocked drinks off tables and can't balance herself on an exercise ball because of them.
- Gag Boobs: Mary Cochran calls them beach volleyballs.
- Gainaxing: Pretty much a given and portrayed as such in the 4-koma.
- Mega Twintails: Trademark hairstyle. Only two cards deviated from it, because she was playing the movie role of an evil corporate executive.
- Sweet Tooth: Loves anything with sugar in it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sweets.
- Verbal Tic: Says "hoeee" when she's distracted or confused.
The boss of the Ikebukuro area. A cutesy young woman who has her eyes set on the Producer.
- Nice Hat: Her idol outfits always have one.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Her casual wear outfits are sweet lolita dresses.
- The Rival: Starts out an enemy to 346 Pro until Defeat Means Friendship and HeelFace Turn.
- Single-Target Sexuality: The producer, ever since he scouted her.
A gentle violin player who accepts being an idol.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Switches between loose hair, two pigtails and a single ponytail.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries a teddy bear in her Live in England card.
- Ojou: Has very refined speech and calls her Producer "-sama". Comes from a rich family, yet works very hard for the sake of her fellow idolmates and tries to make them feel better and more positive.
- Simple, yet Opulent: She wears simple yet elegant dresses.
- Took a Level in Badass: From being a sweet classical music-themed idol to being featured in darker kind of events such as Devil Girls and taking part in the band gacha, where she plays bass.
A teenager who loves make-up and experimenting with it.
- The Fashionista
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Carries a weird stuffed animal everywhere, even more than plush-lover Miyuki. Fanon speculates if it has a name and whether it's alive or not, since it changes expressions in every card.
- Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane: Does her plush have any special power, or does she just have lots of them?
- Nice Hat: In her first Rare set and her second Rare+ card.
- The Rival: Starts out an enemy to 346 Pro until Defeat Means Friendship and HeelFace Turn.
A girl who has dreamed of being an idol since childhood and grew up admiring and listening to them from afar on her radio. Both her parents and her friends say she isn't cut out to be an idol, but she moves to Tokyo on her own nonetheless to join the Producer's talent agency.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Ultimately, she is able to follow her dreams of stardom, in spite of everyone around discouraging her. And in her + card her parents call to apologize.
- Fantasy Forbidding Parents
- Four-Man Band: With Honoka, Yuzu and Azuki.
- Minor Living Alone
- Otaku: She worries that her comic collection qualifies her as one.
- Those Two Girls: With another idol themed around hard work, Honoka Ayase.
- Tohoku Regional Accent: She had this as a child, but devoted a great deal of time to listening to Tokyo radio and improving her diction to lose it.
- Tough Love
Big sister type who enjoys taking photos of everyday life.
- Camera Fiend: Being one is her hobby.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Has loose hair in casual clothes, but uses a ponytail when idolized.
- Expy: Has a whimsical big sister personality like Azusa Miura and also believes in fortune telling.
- Kimono Is Traditional: Most of her idol outfits (except her newest Rare+) are kimono-inspired.
- Tareme Eyes: Reinforcing her kind personality.
A young woman who is always mistaken for a middle school student due to her youthful appearance.
- Cool Big Sis: Wants to play the part. Fails hilariously.
- Does Not Like Spam: She's not fond of black coffee.
- Girlish Pigtails: Wears them in some of her outfits, making her look even younger.
- Older Than They Look: Her main quirk. An extreme case, similar to Shin Sato in the Passion group. Wakaba is a legal adult, but has the physical appearance of a young teenager.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: In one 4koma, she's asked by the younger idols to take part in the LMBG unit (Little Marching Band Girls). Wakaba thinks this is a good opportunity for her to be viewed as a reliable older sister figure, but she ends up looking like part of the group instead. Sure enough, she gets her own marching band card. Still, she's the only adult member of the group.
- The Team: As mentioned above, she's the eighth member of LMBG and is the oldest member by a long shot, with the rest of the unit being 14 and younger.
Yao Fuei Fuei
An immigrant from Hong Kong, she is the daughter of a Chinese restaurant family.
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: Is of Chinese heritage and knows Kung Fu.
- Anime Chinese Girl: Including the Chinese restaurant.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Daughter of restaurant owners.
- Qipao: Shown on her Rare card.
- Odango Hair: All her Rare, Rare+ and S Rare+ cards.
- Stereotypes of Chinese People: Using the Japanese perception of their Chinese population.
- Stock Foreign Name: Of Chinese origin.
- Wuxia: All but one of her stage costumes incorporate elements.
A refined tea aficionado.
- Expy: Her original outfit◊ seems to parody Puella Magi Madoka Magica's Mami Tomoe transformation dress◊. Mami also is seen drinking tea commonly in the series.
- Hidden Buxom: Quite well-endowed, but most of her outfits don't focus on her cleavage.
- Nice Hat: In most of her outfits.
- Ojou: Her favourite brand is very expensive, and she usually serves it in a very luxurious tea set.
- Rapunzel Hair: Tied in a very long braid.
- Trademark Favourite Food: Tea, specially black tea.
A passionate consumer of manga and anime, she especially fancies one genre in particular.
- Extraverted Nerd
- Girlish Pigtails: Usually has this or a single tailed style.
- Perverted Drooling
- Redheads Are Uncool: Her card skill, Fujoshi Talk, debuffs cool types. She's so uncool that being seen with her makes the opposing idols less Cool by association!
- Quirky Curls
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She gets consequently prettier with each card, and in her S Rare+ she looks stunning compared to her first Rare+.
- Yaoi Fangirl
- Yuri Fan
A young woman with a flair for the extravagant, and her long-suffering purse dog Akky.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Bunny costumes are but one of the many indignities thrust onto Akky.
- Butt-Monkey: The hi-jinks Akki must endure.
- Canine Companion: Akky. Appears to be some kind of miniature poodle-like breed.
- Competition Freak: When it comes to Akky. A lot of the things Akky suffers, occur because someone claims he isn't cute or fluffy enough for something. Which leads his master into making him impossibly cuter and fluffier.
- The Ditz: It should be noted that Akky has more common sense than Yuu herself.
- Intellectual Animal: Akky is not able to talk aloud, but sometimes the Yonkoma reveal what he's thinking. Has more common sense than Yuu.
- Intimate Marks: Has a mole on her right breast that many of her idol outfits prominently display.
- Mr. Muffykins: Yuu herself has all the hallmarks of the purse-pet archetype. The poor dog just wants out.
- My Beloved Smother: A pet owner version.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Akky is aware the things Yuu does to him are insane, but knows she would become completely heartbroken if he permanently ran away.
- Poke the Poodle: Akky's often depicted struggling to escape Yuu's grasp, but she doesn't do any true harm. He's perfectly content and happy in her New Year SR, showing they do have a good relationship when Yuu isn't laying the affection on too thick.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Sometimes an idol will jokingly comment that Yuu should do something ridiculous with Akky. For example: dress him in a matching costume so he can perform on stage with her. In reality the idol is just being silly and doesn't expect it to actually happen. However Yuu has no common sense when it comes to these things, so Akky will have a horrified expression when those statements are given... because it will happen.Akky: "Yuriyuri, I beg you, please don't give my mistress weird ideas!"