On this page you will find the characters that make up the guild Knightmare Frame, which is the guild founded by Lelouch, Marianne, CC and Nunnally.
A purple exceed that snuck onto Lelouch's campsite during his journey after Marianne's death. He affectionately refers to Lelouch as "mastah" and seems to sometimes say "how you say" when talking about certain things that could be interpreted as being foreign to exceed culture.
- Marshmallow Hell: Given this by Euphie when she first meets him.
- Mythology Gag: Sort of. His namesake and appearance owe themselves to a certain cat from canon, leading many fans to ask if Arthur will eventually bite Suzaku.
- He does. multiple times.
- Verbal Tic: It is, how you say, his thing.
Ayame FutabaA young woman from the town of Eucharis who's invited to Knightmare Frame by Lelouch after the Guild War. She belonged to a guild known as Harpy's Sword, that was slaughtered by other guilds since they were the only mage guild in the area. Her parents were also killed by those guilds and she barely escaped from the deserted region alive. The Neo Black Knights soon enough help her liberate her hometown. She uses a magic known as System Support.
- Ascended Extra: From a mere bridge bunny alongside Mutsuki Minase and Ichijiku Hinata, to a member with a personality and backstory.
- Cute Clumsy Girl
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": She's a big fan of Kallen and is ecstatic when she meets her.
Charles VermillionWhile not a direct member of the guild persay, Charles is still responsible for it being founded.
Little is known about this incarnation of Lelouchs father at present, which is odd considering the large role he played in canon. Going by the quote at the end of chapter 15 and the fact that hes a former member of Fairy Tail it doesnt seem like Charles is anything close to the Charles we all remember. Then again, neither is Marianne. He also died leaving his entire fortune to Marianne telling her to live out her dream and make a guild to take in mages with nowhere else to go.
Before he met Marianne, Charles quit Fairy Tail in a crusade against his brother, VV. During this time, he purchased both Marianne and CC out of the slave pits at the Tower of Heaven. He met his end at the hands of his own brother, VV. This would spurn Lelouch to don the mantle of Zero to avenge his loving father.
Chapter 253 reveals he was revived by Tartaros, becoming the leader of the Zombie Squad.
- Disappeared Dad: One thing we do know about Charles is that he long since dead.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Charles could create Earthquakes and was known as The Quaker Man. Chapter 223 show his magic was actually causing shockwaves, like Whitebeard.
- Large Ham: Like father, like son. Though while Lelouch is fabulous, Charles is just loud.
- Papa Wolf: When his home is invaded, the first thing Charles does is ensure the safety of Lelouch and Nunnally and take on the invaders with his magic, even though one of those invaders is his own brother.
- Posthumous Character: Charles is only seen in one flashback in chapter 28. We finally see him in action in the flashback of chapter 223. He doesn't disappoint. And now that he has been revived by Tartaros, is only a matter of time before we see him in action in the present.
- One-Man Army: Bismarck's flashback of chapter 223 show he actually defeated Ushirora, Bismarck and VV and spared his brother's life, only for VV to try to attack his brother on the back. Bismarck lost consciousness as VV's vampire side took control of him. When Bismarck woke up, Charles was dead and VV unconscious.
- Rated M for Manly: He has bulking biceps and fights barehanded complete with tearing his shirt off and throwing it on the ground when it gets damaged.
- Red Baron: The Quaker Man. This is more than likely in reference to how the fandom constantly compares Charles to the man on the Quaker Oats box.
- Retired Badass: The man resigned from Fairy Tail for reasons currently unknown.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: He buys CC and Marianne from the slave pits.
Clovis LahruneA member of Knightmare Frame. Like Schneizel he is a ladys man, but with a small success rate. Like Reedus he uses painting magic.
Cynthia "CC" Caroline/Morrigan ley Faire Dragneel.
Her full name is Cynthia Caroline. CC is her nickname. She is one of the four founders of Knightmare Frame along with Marianne, Lelouch, Cornelia and Nunnally. Her magic is called Geass, a powerful variation of hex magic with seemingly no limit to what it can do. Both her eyes contain the special power. She has lived with Lelouch all his life according to what he said in chapter 2 and according to chapter 4 is lifelong friends with Marianne.
She is VVs niece through relation of him being married to her mothers sister, Ushiora. Except this is a total and complete lie. CC is actually the alias of Zeref's sister, Morrigan like Sephiria Gilgamesh and Leyla Lazuli before her.
- Aloof Big Sister: Is this to Zeref, END.
- Ambiguously Evil: She's a holy religious figure worshiped as a goddess, but her Establishing Character Moment when she makes a full appearance in chapter 103, has her ruthlessly beating down Grimoire Heart that gives a Knight Templar vibe.
- Compelling Voice: Geass: Command. It acts the same as Lelouchs geass in canon
- Connected All Along: By virtue of being Zeref's sister, that makes her Lelouch and Nunally's great-greataunt.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Chapter 237 shows she made Rustyrose and Zancrow her jester and bitch, respectively, for trying to usurp control from her, and didn't killed them because she thought they were amusing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Yup. That's a...yup.
- Deus ex Machina: She certainly invokes this when she sends FARAM to defeat Mordred when no one else could.
- Eye Beams: Geass: Vision
- Fake Memories: She can pass this onto others like Charles' geass from canon. Very useful in case she needs to remain unnoticed.
- Flash Step: Geass: Speed
- Lady of Black Magic: The enormous magical power she gives is a surprise to many, including Lelouch. Less surprising once it's revealed she's Zeref's sister, Morrigan.
- Laugh Themselves Sick: She laughs this way in chapter 198 after she tricks every guild in the hall to fight for no reason. Lelouch had never seen her laugh like this before.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Shows what she's truly capable of in her fight against Sean Exodus.
- She does it again by defeating the three of the Four Gods of Ishgar (albeit with more difficulty than against Exodus). Although, considering she's Morrigan, likely not by much.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Geass: Shield
- Made a Slave: Spent nine years in the Tower of Heaven before Charles bought her freedom. VV sold her to it. Chances are this could be subverted, but details are scarce about Morrigan, the truth anyway, prior to her meeting Marianne.
- Master of All: She has explicitly mentioned to know every geass in existence. Most mages that use this magic only know five or six at most. Since she's actually Morrigan, the woman who made Geass, it's understandable that she would know every single one.
- Master of Disguise: Regularly disguises both her hair and eye color throughout history since she can live a long time so that no one will know that she's actually Morrigan.
- Mysterious Past: Almost nothing is known about her before the Tower of Heaven. Subverted as of chapter 248. She's Morrigan ley Faire so all of Morrigan's history applies to CC.
- Occult Blue Eyes: As Morrigan.
- One-Woman Army: She can take on an entire guild as powerful as Nocturnal Falcon by herself. Given she's Morrigan, they would be cute compared to her.
- Parental Substitute: Subverted. She tries to be this after Marianne's death, but Lelouch pushes her away in most cases.
- "Reason You Suck" Speech: Delivers one to Ember post-mortem.
- She later gives one to Mao after killing him.
- Red Baron: The Mistress of Geass.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Watch out for that geass emblem of hers. It packs a punch. Once the eyes go red and that bird shaped symbol appears almost anything could happen.
- Sarcastic Devotee: Same as canon. CC may riff on Lelouch time and again, but she's always there when he needs her the most, especially during his early run as Zero. Needless to say, without her, Lelouch could not have kept up his vigilantism as long as he had.
- Stepford Smiler: Said to be one by Marianne. We don't know why. At least until chapter 248 when it turns out she's Morrigan. Given how long she's lived and the things she must've seen. CC's probably battling some demons...besides the literal threat of Tartaros of course.
- The Ace: Formerly. She used to be this for the Black Knights. Possibly played straight even NOW considering who she really is.
- The Dreaded: To Zeref's demons. It's enough to make Kyouka sweat bullets just by her mere presence.
- Hades too seems terrified of her.
- The Mentor: It turns out she was this to Sindel and Morianna for a time given that Sephiria Gilgamesh turns out to be a thought projection created by her. She was also Ember's under her alias Leyla Lazuli. She also was this trope for years to Lelouch.
- Walking Spoiler: Oh holy shit and how! You wouldn't think she could qualify given she's one of the most prominent characters in Code Geass and this trope never applied to her there, but here it's a different story. The moment chapter 248 was posted, it served to turn CC's entire character on its head.
Euphemia HeurasseinCornelias younger sister and a mage with no combat ability to speak of. Her magic allows her to change the colors of any object to another color. At the young age of four she escaped Sylvas with Cornelia and Nonette and joined Knightmare Frame with them.
- Actual Pacifist: Euphemia does not have any combat-related magic and doesnt want to use magic to hurt people.
- Parasol of Pain / Improbable Weapon User: She knows how to re-quip and fight using an umbrella...even if she's terrible at it.
Jeremiah GottwaldThe first member to join Knightmare Frame. He refers to Lelouch as young master and, of course, has Undying MOTHERFUCKING LOYALTY to Marianne. He used to be a guard for a noblewoman only for the house to be attacked and burned by a dark guild. Marianne met him during the attack on an expedition of hers. She pointed him in the direction of the dark guild. When she came back from her destination she found him in the road hanging on by a thread having given the dark guild what for and asked him to join her and use his Undying Loyalty for her sake. His powers allow him to shapeshift into several different kinds of matter. Lelouch has mentioned Steel, Wood and Concrete and weve seen Iron, Marble and Silver.
- 200% MOTHERFUCKING LOYALTY
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Jeremiah uses only his hands and feet to combat his foes, using only the matter hes turned into as his offense and defense.
- Extra-ore-dinary: His powers allow him to shapeshift into many kinds of matter. Iron and Silver seem to be some of the most practical.
- Made of Iron: Sometimes literally
- One-Man Army: He took out an entire dark guild by himself! For a noblewoman who they burned along the rest of the family and her house because he was just that loyal to her.
- The Worf Effect: How do you show your villain is powerful? Simple. You have him overpower the mage who can punch people through solid brick walls.
- He does get a moment to throw a gigantic werewolf. Sure Wendy helped him, but cut Jerry some slack.
- Why Did It Have To Be Wolves?: Apparently Jeremiah has a phobia of wolves. Naturally then the arc involving the series' take on the horror genre has the main enemy be werewolves. Classic.
- He seems to have gotten over his fear after protecting Wendy from a giant werewolf and throwing it far, far away.
Kaguya SumeragiA member of Knightmare Frame. The AU counterpart of Empress Sumeragi from canon. She is originally a noblewoman from Caelum who moved to Fiore after she had Tohdoh, Xingke and Nagisa free Tianzi from the tyranny of a dark wizard named Garna.
She develops her magic in early X785. She uses bow re-quip.
- Cassandra Truth: In chapter 90, she tells Kallen that Spicy Sally's is haunted. Understandably, Kallen wants more proof.
Kent SugiyamaA lightning mage from Luaine and a member of the Black Knights.
- Hidden Depths: Chapter 222 shows he's quite good at playing the guitar.
- Relationship Upgrade: In chapter 222 he confesses his feelings to Inoue, and she accepts.
- Shock and Awe: His magic and it's strong enough to down the likes of Juvia in one hit.
Kyoshiro TohdohAn S-class mage from Knightmare Frame and a former member of Fighting Spirit. Before being promoted to S-class he was The Ace of The Black Knights. His magic is known as dual blades. The exact nature of it is unknown at present, but he was shown coating two blades with the power of wind. He is a former member of Fighting Spirit and at one point even ran his own training dojo alongside Darlton.
- Blow You Away: Dual Blades: Wind of the Razor Wind variety.
- Dual Wielding: Swords.
- One-Man Army: He, Xingke and Nagisa took on an entire militia by themselves just to free Tianzi from tyranny. And it was all part of Kaguya's plan.
- Shock and Awe: He can imbue his blades with lightning too
- The Mentor: Was this to Kagura, though she's surpassed him by now.
Marianne LamperougeLelouch and Nunnallys mother. One of the four founders and also the guildmaster of Knightmare Frame. Marianne is number six of the Ten Wizard Saints. Her magic is a similar type of magic as Erzas, but Marianne seems to only have legendary armors that she has excavated herself. None of her armors are store bought or mass produced.
When she was a little girl, Marianne was taken from her home by her town's magistrate because her parents couldn't afford to pay their taxes. One month later, Marianne was sold into slavery to the people working on the Tower of Heaven. She was defiant at first until her captors made her cross the Despair Event Horizon. She met CC there and wound up being able to find Happiness in Slavery. At least until she was raped. Of course, CC made her forget that happened for her sake. At the age of 17, nine years after she arrived, Charles bought her and CC's freedom. She eventually came to love him and bore Lelouch and Nunnally from him. After Charles' death, Marianne used the money he had set aside for her in order for her to start her own guild, which became Knightmare Frame.
She is killed off in chapter 75 to protect Lelouch and die as Zero in his place. She makes one final speech to Fiore before she is hanged for her crimes.
- All-Loving Hero: Marianne is a very sweet, very caring woman for the most part. She brought in Nonette, Cornelia and Euphemia from a cold, bitter winter, going so far as to kneel down onto the snow while wearing a mink fur coat, disregarding the future drying cleaning bill.
- An Axe to Grind: The Sun Lions War Axe
- BFS: Her Blade of the Void is one and her Blade of Acnologias Roar is another.
- Big Good: She's the 6th Wizard Saint and the fouder of Knightmare Frame. That should say it all really.
- Broken Bird: Considering what she went through and what she can do she more than qualifies.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: She beat all of Iron Star in forty seconds. She wasnt even using her best armor even.
- Drop the Hammer: The Hammer of Raiden
- Face Death with Dignity: So much dignity. So, so much dignity. *cries Manly Tears*
- Go Out with a Smile: She is smiling right before she is hanged.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Willfully and heartwrenchingly chooses to protect Lelouch from the council by falling as Zero in his place.
- Killed Off for Real: She is hanged at the end of chapter 75. The author anticipated that some readers would say Marianne had some sort of plan in mind so in the author's notes he had to hammer the point home that, no Marianne is really dead.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: Her backstory, though immensely tragic, is covered relatively early in the story compared to her death.
- Light 'em Up: Sun Lion Armor.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Every armor she has comes with its own shield.
- Made a Slave: Her history has her being within the Tower of Heaven for nine years until Charles bought her freedom.
- Mama Bear: To the same effect that Makarov is a Papa Wolf. Mess with her guild, die horribly, no exceptions. She also gave her life for her son, Lelouch.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Her Armor of Acnologias Roar.
- No-Sell: Her Armor of the Void protects her from all elemental magic while shes wearing it, the blade and the shield. The blade also lets her No-Sell enemy defenses as it can cut through any defense if she spends the magic power cumulatively to keep the effect active.
- One Woman Army: Big time. You dont mess with Marianne or her guild.
- Passing the Torch: She makes Cornelia her successor as Knightmare Frame's guild master, knowing that she's going to die when the council arrests her.
- Playing with Fire: Flarecaliber
- Power of the Void: Her Armor of the Void set.
- Rape as Backstory: At the age of fifteen Marianne was raped by her slave masters in the Tower of Heaven. CC used her geass power to make her forget it happened. Probably for the best]].
- Shock and Awe: The Armor of Raiden and its accessories.
- The Juggernaut: Given how powerful some of her armors are...
- Too Powerful to Live: Was Wizard Saint #6 and was executed for being Zero.
A former member of Philosopher's Stone, Marika originally joins Raven Tail in order to get back at her brother for murdering Farah Dreyar—though it's revealed she lived—and pinning it on her best friend Liliana Vergamon. After Zero destroys the vast majority of Raven Tail, Marika reveals she had been in the guild to get Ivan's help avenging Farah. Again, not that she needs it.. Her magic is presently unknown but it is known that she is skillful enough to handle a mage as powerful as Ohgi or Viletta.
- Ask a Stupid Question...: When CC orders her to take the healing staff of a fallen Rune knight she asks if they're gonna give it back and Amy responds "No, were gonna sell it on the black market".
- Boring, but Practical: Her magic is finally revealed in chapter 211. She uses Impact Magic, which allows her to transmit even the weakest attack to her foe's entire body.
- Defector from Decadence: She goes from a brother worshiping enemy in chapter 30 to a fervent Zero supporter during her second appearance in chapter 114. Apparently quite a lot has happened to her.
- Out of Focus: Lampshaded in-universe by herself. During the Guild War arc she notes to Amy she hasn't done anything noteworthy since joining Knightmare Frame. Amy answers she has the chance to stand out in the upcoming fight.
Milly AshfordA blonde mage from Seven who came to Fiore to escape an Arranged Marriage. She can shapeshift into different animals, though often has trouble shifting back. She is The Leader of Team Ashford which consists of her, Nina, and Rivalz. Shirley used to be a member until she became part of the Black Knights.
- Arranged Marriage: Ran away from one and became part of Knightmare Frame
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Into various animals. Although so far weve only seen her become a Chinchilla and a wolf. During the Guild War arc she becomes a Cockatrice.
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Seems to have a problem returning to human form while wearing clothes.
Nagisa ChibaTohdoh's trusted compatriot and an immigrant from Caelum. She is a member of the Black Knights
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: She gets drunk from smelling diluted alcohol.
- Light 'em Up: Specializes in sun magic.
Naomi InoueA sweet, blue haired woman that runs the bar at the guild. She cant cook. She has the ability to project and create shields. She is a member of the Black Knights. Because her ability is non-aggressive she often pairs up with other mages on missions. However, apparently she is one of the peopleaside from the S-class magesno one should want to anger.
Naomi used to be married to a mage named Takashi, whom shed known since she was a little girl. Shortly after getting to know her, he invited her to join his mage guild Soul's Blade. She, Takashi and their nakama were later sent out on a mission to promote Takashi to S-class of which Naomi wound up being the only survivor. She went on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and wound up in prison. Schneizel, at Lelouch's behest, pleaded her case and Inoue, after being invited to join the Black Knights by Lelouch, joined them without hesitation.
- Barrier Warrior: She uses shield magic.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She is said to be one of the last people you want to piss off aside from the S-classes. In chapter 16 we find out about her Blade Shield and Disintegration Shield abilities and how her powers are amplified by her very emotions and how she went on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against Philosophers Stone.
- Break the Cutie: See Broken Bird below.
- Broken Bird: Rather than breaking down into an inescapable Heroic BSoD, Inoue stands tall and fights back against corruption, especially in the council]].
- Crusading Widow
- Expy: Inoue seems to be a Composite Character of canon Orihime and the one from Soul Chess in which Inoue and Orihime are the same person. Fans of both will note similarities to events Orihime experienced as Inoue and Inoue's back story here.
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Averted. Shes a terrible cook.
- Happily Married: To Takashi, until Ushiora got involved.
- Last-Name Basis: Even the narration refers to her as Inoue. Probably for the best since most fans know her by her last name.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Uses energy based shields as part of her magic.
- Relationship Upgrade: In chapter 222 she accepts Kent's feelings, since she believes Takashi would want her to move on.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Against Philosopher's Stone after they murdered her nakama and husband.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A.
- Survivor Guilt: To some extent.
Nina EinsteinA clairvoyance mage part of team Ashford. Euphemia was her mentor during her trial period so Nina has an attachment to her of sorts. She is a member of Team Ashford.
- Mission Control: Serves as one alongside Warren and Hibiki.
- Oh, Crap!: Her reaction after witnessing CC's true power is screaming "Oh my God!" more than once.
Nonette EnneagramKnightmare Frames Ace and also a former guildmaster in her own right. Nonette has the power to stop time, use a giant invisible hand to crush things and summon a plethora of knives for stabbing and throwing in a huge Flechette Storm. Known as the Phantom Walker she is easily Knightmare Frames strongest asset excluding its guildmaster. Nonette is only a year younger than Marianne and is best friends with fellow S-class mage, Cornelia Heurassein and their friendship goes way back. Nonette is responsible for helping Cornelia off the island of Sylvas as a teenager and the two have known each other for over twelve years. She was also once considered for the fourth position of the Ten Wizard Saints.
- Ascended Extra: Nonette got shorted in the anime, only appearing in the Lost Colors videogame. Here shes pretty much a regular character.
- Badass Gay: Shes confirmed as a lesbian in Cornelias flashback. Jurys still out on Cornelia herself.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Nonette is easily Knightmare Frames greatest asset aside from Marianne before her death in terms of raw power, but she hardly ever gets serious. She was even considered for the Wizard Saints herself once, but was rejected because of her attitude. Without too much effort, this woman has the capacity to put down Jura Neekis and when pitted against Team Fairy Tail A for the climax of the Grand Magic Games it takes a while before she stops holding back. The last time she used her real strength, she utterly annihilated Ushiora Vermillion.
- Broken Ace: In chapter 228, it's revealed that her behavior and antics are a direct result of Rai's death, which traumatized her so badly that she just wanted him to pop out and scold her for acting out. She's also been trying to hide the fact of how broken she is this whole time because she considers it her fault that Rai died.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Even more than Gino if you can believe it. In fact, she might out-quirk several members of Fairy Tail.
- Cool Big Sis: To Cornelia predominately, but to other members as well.
- Expy: In terms of ability she is one to both Dio Brando and Sephiroth. You may darken your pants now.
- Final Boss: She presents herself as one during the Grand Magic Games to Fairy Tail, challenging the whole team at once. Both teams are tied for points and with the way Grudge Match is set up, the winner of the fight will win the Grand Magic Games.
- Flechette Storm: A fond tactic of hers.
- Knife Nut: She always has a bunch of these that shes more than likely re-quipping. Its never specified verbatim.
- My Greatest Failure: When she was thirteen, she accidentally called forth the demon E.E., which directly resulted in Rai's death. Nonette has been beating herself up over it since.
- One-Winged Angel: It's the name of one of her techniques for crying out loud in which she actually transforms into something akin to a female Sephiroth. After chapter 228, it's now a completed fallen angel form, but the trope still fits.
- Person of Mass Destruction: The woman was once considered for the Wizard Saints and has a laundry list of property damage bigger than Natsus. ...Yeah.
- Red Baron: Phantom Walker because she often comes out of battles virtually unscathed.
- The Ace: If Cornelia is Knightmare Frames Erza Scarlet, then Nonette is their Gildarts Clive. Hell, she and Gildarts are rivals.
- Time Stands Still: Her most commonly used power.
Nunnally LamperougeLelouchs younger sister, cute as a button that only wants to pet little puppies and is happy living amongst the members of the guild. However, when she is angry or upset she can warp the very fabric of reality to ludicrous potential. Because of this, Lelouch and the others do their best to keep her happy as a clam.
In chapter 75, Nunnally is taken from Knightmare Frame to learn to control her powers from the council, but chances are she still is part of the guild. She's just...undergoing important training.
- Big "NO!": When she finds out that Marianne is going to be executed.
- Cardboard Prison: Erza notes that Nunnally could leave the council's main building any time she wants, but only seems to not do so in order to be let out by their decision, not hers.
- Reality Warper: There is no denying that this is the nature of her power. However, the level of her reality warping seems to be tied to her emotional stability. When she was only three years old well...the narration speaks for itself."Nunnally began crying and the whole town began just collapsing. People's heads turned into fish, the fountain in town began spurting ice cream, the ground was beginning to crack open, and bubbles appeared out of thin air. Only from the screams of his little sister was Lelouch able to find her and soothe her and Nunnally's calm serenity turned everything back to normal. She was only three years old. [ ] To prevent Nunnally from every losing control of her powers, Lelouch and Marianne always wanted the girl to be happy."
- After Fairy Tail's return, Nunnally's control over her power has increased significantly and it's implied she could do significant damage to the world if she wasn't such a pure and kind soul.
- Put on a Bus: After chapter 76, we rarely see her and she's barely involved in the plot at all due to being put in a correctional facility so she can learn how to control her powers. Aside from one-note scenes involving her, she barely has any impact except for a small scene during the Mordred incident.
- The Bus Came Back: It's not until chapter 237 that she's finally released back to her guild, seven years later.
- Squishy Wizard: While her power is enormous, she doesn't know how to fight or even dodge.
- The Pollyanna: God forbid she should be anything else! Hell, Lelouch was afraid that losing her goldfish might set her off into a mess of tears.
Odysseus ChurchillA member of Knightmare Frame. Lelouch mentions that he is an appraiser. He later mentions that he's a Master of None and trains in many different types of spells and/or has knowledge in a lot of them, but doesn't really have a specialization, making it so that he takes on a lot of missions and is hardly ever at the guild itself.
- Informed Ability: Odysseus is seen to know many magics, but in his one and only appearance he only uses Earth magic. Granted he gets overshadowed by Kallen, but still...
- The Ghost: Only ever talked about and never seen even after 100 chapters. This trope is finally subverted in chapter 106 where he makes a legitimate appearance.
Rivalz CardemondeA glass-make mage. A member of Team Ashford. Attempts to join the Black Knights to impress Milly, but Tamaki beats him down. Its clear hes not one of Knightmare Frames more powerful fighters.
Shirley FennetteAn atheist water mage. Shirley used to be a regular churchgoer until the day a group of anti-mage fanatic broke into the church during mass and tore the place apart. Shirleys parents were caught up in it. She prayed every night for her parents recovery. The town healer did her best to heal not only Shirleys parents, but also the other townspeople caught up in things. It turned out though that the healer was a sham and no miracle of god came about. Shirley lost faith not only in her religion, but also her own self-worth. Lelouch restored her faith, which is why Shirley now has a crush on him. That and they apparently got stuck in a cave-in during her trial run and had to share body to survive.
As of chapter 90, Shirley is now a part of the Black Knights rather than a member of Team Ashford.
- A-Cup Angst: She feels rather intimidated by Erza's size.
- Driven to Suicide: If Lelouch hadnt been at the right time at the right place, Shirley would have sharp, pointy rocks sticking through her vitals.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Does this when Lelouch announces he's dating Erza.
- Imagine Spot: She has one of her and Lelouch taking a private vacation to the Akane Resort and stops just before she gets to the juicy bits of her and Lelouch doing nasty.
- Making a Splash: Her main magic is water.
- Official Couple: With Fairy Tail's Max of all people.
- Parental Abandonment: All responsibility goes to a few mage-hunting psychos and one fake healer. Poor Shirley.
Tamaki ShinkiroA fire mage who smokes a lot. He is apparently the bare minimum required to be able to surpass for anyone thinking of joining. Apparently he joined Knightmare Frame because Lelouch helped him settle a gambling debt. This is later Retconned in that Lelouch helped free his town from tyranny. Though, to be fair, we don't know if Tamaki immediately joined after that scrap.
- Playing with Fire: His primary magic, but of course he has nothing on Natsu.
- Smoking Is Cool: Often isnt seen without a cigarette. In fact they seem to supply his firepower.
Wendy Marvell/SapphirikaSee this page for more details.
As of X788 she can use dragon force without the aid of her element and in November of X787, she passed Knightmare Frame's S-class exam and almost tied with Inoue, or so she says.
- Berserk Button: Insulting her guild is a big one for her. She would have killed General Senshiro in her "hunter persona" if it wasn't because of Chelia and Carla.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Man!: She interestingly helps Natsu overcome his Heroic BSoD after he's defeated by Roxanne.
- Lady of War: Now that she has grown up this description fits her more.
- Like Brother and Sister: She, Gino and Anya are like this.
- Mega Manning: In chapter 234 she copies Natsu's Reverse Mode and forces her Emerald magic to become dominant.
- Nature Hero: She grew up in the woods and even developed a "hunter persona".
- She's All Grown Up: Her biggest concern in canon turns out to be unfounded here. Both Sting and Rogue notice it.
- Took a Level in Badass: Because she isn't caught up in Tenrou Island and in a different guild entirely, Wendy has had a chance to hone her skills, up to and including using Dragon Force on multiple occassions.
- Walking Spoiler: Because she is a part of Fairy Tail in canon.
- Wild Child: While in aforementioned "hunter persona" she resembles this.
A tinkerer from Graxton. Her older sister, Bridget Cobalt was a former member of Iron Star that met her unfortunate end at the hands of Kallen's Superpowered Evil Side. After meeting Kallen and the Black Knights, Amy meets the group halfway and joins up with Knightmare Frame.
Amy uses two contraptions to use a brand of magic called siege magic which allows her to hurl objects at foes and cause avalanches.
- Ascended Fanon: One fan pointed out the remarkably brutal retaliation visited upon Iron Star and others was likely to leave a number of vengeful survivors and family members. Amy was born when this was taken to its logical conclusion.
- Bifauxnen: As seen in her concept art .
- Deadpan Snarker: While not at CC's level, she has her moments.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: She's easy to anger and she's quick to shoot.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Cobalt blue in her case.
Kallen's mother who supposedly died giving birth to Kallen. She is actually one of the 66 Brides of Zeref. She is the magical fusion of both a demon and a dragon. After her creation she wandered the world and met Travis Fateburn, who opened her eyes and made her come to like humans. When Sabine killed Travis, she also destroyed Atarella's arm and eye, among other significant damage to her body, and Atarella once again walked the earth, but this time it was so she could kill Sabine and get revenge on Travis.
- Arch-Enemy: Getting Sabine's head is one of her goals, one that shares with Skyler.
- BFS: Weapon of Choice
- Badass Teacher: She was Skyler's combat teacher and occasionally spars with Kallen.
- Blood Knight: There's nothing more she enjoys than a good fight.
- Death by Childbirth: Except not really.
- Eyepatch of Power: No thanks to Sabine, but she loses it after she gets her eye fixed during her battle with Cain Bloodstone.
- Handicapped Badass: Fights while missing both an arm and an eye and she's capable of keeping up with some of the higher-tier characters. Subverted as of chapter 206 where she gets her arm and eye back and she's even more powerful.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: She is the Biological Mash Up of a demon and a dragon thanks to Zeref in how he created her.
- Lightning Bruiser: She hits fast and hits hard. Just ask Skyler and Team Flamewing.
- One-Handed Zweihänder: How she wields her BFS since, you know, she's missing an arm.
- Posthumous Character: Or so we were led to believe.
- Playing with Fire: Her fiery sword technique Vaporizing Rebellion Sword.
- Walking Spoiler: She is first introduced as a simple client for Lamia Scale as part of the start of the Yawgmoth Island arc. she isn't even given a name until the group is already well onto the island. Both her first and last name are spoilers since Atarella is mentioned in chapter 106, which would clue anyone into the fact that she's Kallen's mom and Kallen's parents were thought to be dead up until that chapter anyway, plus Naoto is stuck in the demon realm so having the last name Kozuki is a big deal.
- Worthy Opponent: Alice Amakusa becomes this after a very lengthy fight.