These are the characters associated with the canon guild Blue Pegasus. As always with canon guilds, if the trope applies to the character in their home series, there's no need to list it here. Only list what doesn't constitute canon material as it pertains to the story.
The guild master of Blue Pegasus. He is 100% Gonk and has the ability to phase through objects and magic.
- Berserk Button: Don't call Bob fat or ugly. Otherwise...
- Temporary Bulk Change: When angry enough his muscles bulk up and grows a Badass Mustache... for some reason.
- Broke Your Arm Punching Out Cthulhu: Takes on Mordred during the Envoy for the Future arc and pays for it with his life, but manages to beat Mordred down temporarily in the process.
- Killed Off for Real
- Not Enough to Bury: Erza feels awful telling his guild there isn't even a body to bury.
Master Bob's right hand man and rated as the mage you want to have as your boyfriend.
- Amicable Exes: With Jenny.
- Big Damn Heroes: Right as it looks like Hisui is going to bite the dust, Hibiki saves her with his "Hands off the Princess Punch"
- Character Development: Hibiki winds up reinventing himself after getting manliness lessons from Orochi. According to the writer, this is going to stick with Hibiki and alter his character from here on out.
- Only Sane Man: Between Jenny and Ichiya, he's obviously the most down-to-earth member of Blue Pegasus.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Encouraged and then outright forced to do so by Orochi in chapter 139.
A pretty blonde and Mirajane's self-proclaimed rival. She, Guinevere and Mirajane all used to pose for Sorcerer Weekly. Her magic is takeover: Machina Soul. Starting with the Tartaros arc, following Master Bob's death, she's now the guild master of Blue Pegasus.
- Adaptational Badass: Jenny's appearances in Fairy Tail amount to getting one-shot by Mirajane after what was originall a Fanservice battle, sucking face with Hibiki and trying to seduce a dragon. Here, she's a regular asskicker and supposedly one of Blue Pegasus' best. She's even skilled enough to succeed Master Bob as Blue Pegasus' next guild master.
- Better as Friends: In a stark contrast to what's implied in canon, she and Hibiki realized they were way too physical with one another and didn't have an emotional connection and they've been broken up with each other since before Sabertooth came into power.
- Beyond the Impossible: Downplayed. According to the quote at the end of chapter 264, when Ultear heard that Jenny unlocked Second Origin by sheer force of will, anger and emotional trauma, she considered it ludicrous, only to then add that there's so much the human race doesn't know about magic so it might be possible and no one ever knew. Until the jury comes back with a verdict, this trope still very much applies.
- Christmas Cake: When she calls Guinevere one, she's reminded she's not far off being one herself.
- And now, considering what year it is in-universe, she officially is one.
- Traumatic Superpower Awakening: Upon watching Rolo bite it, Jenny gets so angry and upset she unlocks her Second Origin by sheer force of will, letting her unleash a Takeover that, previously, was too powerful for her to use otherwise.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: She never thought for even a second that killing Shu could send Nani on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and be Nani's Cynicism Catalyst to turn her into just as murder happy and human hating as the rest of her kin.
A celestial spirit mage that used to torture her celestial spirits as punishment. She is the former owner of both Loke and Aries.
- Freudian Excuse: Karen was mentored by Athena, who was an amazing stellar spirit mage. She also taught Karen that to gain more confidence in herself she should try flirting. When Athena died, Karen expected to inherit all of her possessions, but was only given Loke and Aries. She just sort of snapped after that. She also became less ashamed about her flirting likely for a reason given her relationship with Hibiki.
- Sex for Solace: Often with Hibiki given Karen's supposedly own self-loathing after Athena died.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Needless to say, she didn't take well to the death of her mentor, Athena Owlesca
An original character shown in a flashback of Hibiki's. She was a powerful stellar spirit mage as she was able to summon and close 3 gold gates forcibly while still holding open another one and summoning a fifth after that. She is also a skilled archer.