These are the characters that only exist in Edolas. For canon characters only provide examples that aren't part of canon
The members that belong to Edolas' version of Knightmare Frame
Full name Cornelia Lowell, Cornelia is a very friendly person, much in stark contrast to what we're used to.
A Badass Biker. It's as about as unbelievable as it sounds
- Official Couple: With Edolas Levy possibly.
A bodybuilder and believer in physical fitness, possibly also a trainer
Edolas Jeremiah/Doctor Dishonesty
- Poke the Poodle: His diabolical scheme is to unscrew one leg on every last table in Edolas Knightmare Frame's guildhouse
Doctor Dishonesty's arch-nemesis. A caped crusader that fights for justice and apparently wears dog fur underwear on the outside
The polar opposite of Knightmare Frame's ace
The edolas counterpart to Guinevere who can't seem to keep her hands off handsome young men
Euphemia's Edolas counterpart. She likes spiders and reads dark poetry. She's essentially goth.
Full name Wendy Middleton, she is an upper class citizen in stark contrast to Earthland Wendy growing up in the woods.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: The narration says she has one.
Even nicer than Edolas Cornelia if that were possible as opposed to Earthland Carine being a brat.
These are the Edolas charcters that belong to the highest elite of Edolas, as well as their Emperor Charles.
Knight Of One/Igneel
The Edolas counterpart of Igneel, who is a human rather than a dragon. He is the owner of the Samurai asterisk.
- The Leader: Of the Knights of the Round
Knight Of Two/Metallicana
An armored warrior with black hair that is the owner of the Executioner Asterisk. Wields an axe as a main weapon.
- An Axe to Grind
- Number Two: Though in terms of chain of command, not power. That belongs to number 4.
Knight of Three/Georra
A woman with pink hair that wears an orange monk's garb and is the owner of the Monk asterisk. Her primary weapons are claws and a Simple Staff
Knight of Four/Acnologia
A very muscular man that doesn't wear a shirt and keeps his weapons strapped to his back. He has two axes and two swords. He does not have an Asterisk. He's strong enough without one.
- An Axe to Grind: Wields two of them.
- Badass Normal: Strong enough to be a Knight of the Round, doesn't use an Asterisk.
- BFS: Both of his swords are huge.
- Four Is Death: Described as being the most physically imposing of all the Knights of the Round. He doesn't even need an Asterisk to compete. And he hands Erza and Natsu their asses when they encounter him.
- Invincible Villain: Laxus drove a sword through his gut and electrocuted him and he still managed to grip his wrist and try and attack him if Mystogan hadn't intervened. He then is able to take the damage he got from fighting and walk back to Pendragon unhindered.
- Furthermore, he managed to take down Kallen in her demon form. The only other people in this series to manage this are Nonette and Zero. The former has the excuse of being on Gildarts' level. The latter at least had some of the most broken abilities shown in the series thus far. One thing could be said for certain about this guy he certainly lives up to his name.
- No-Sell: Gives Natsu a free shot. It does NOTHING!
- One-Man Army: Eliminated all of Edolas Philosopher's Stone singlehandedly.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: He only wears the straps that connect his weapons to his back on his torso.
Knight Of Five/Erza Knightwalker
Erza's Edolas counterpart. She wields the Knight, Templar, Spell Fencer and Valkyrie asterisks.
- Cannot Spit It Out: Her feelings towards Edolas Lelouch because he's missing a huge gap in his memory that was their history together so she doesn't want to confuse him with a love confession that wouldn't make sense to him.
- Declaration of Protection: Made one to always protect Edolas Lelouch because of his condition.
- Morality Pet: Edolas Lelouch she's vowed to protect him and make sure nothing bad happens to him because of what happened to him.
- My Greatest Failure: Not stopping Edolas Lelouch from confronting Faust. She shares this with Charles.
- Name's the Same: With Erza Scarlet. To differentiate, the narration always refers to her as Knightwalker.
- Pet the Dog: Knightwalker is ruthless, has massive killing intend and never smiles. So of course she has to have a soft spot for the unfortunately wheelchair bound Lelouch.
Knight of Six/Nekrosis
A man in a dragon mask with yellow eyes and a black robe. Uses the Arcanist asterisk.
Knight Of Seven/Dark Blade/Nunnally vi Britannia.
A literal black knight given the description of the armor. Long time friends with Erza Knightwalker.
- Ambiguous Gender: The narration only says that DB's eyes are purple when Dark Blade is initially introduced and great pains are taken to be gender neutral towards the character in narration going so far as to use their and them rather than he or she until the big reveal.
- Black Knight: Works for the Big Bad, utilizes the power of darkness and never seen without their armor save one scene and the end of chapter 66.
- Cool Sword: Minus Blade.
- Dark Is Evil: Is an antagonist and uses dark energy to imbue their attacks.
- Everyone Calls Him Dark Blade: By his/her own request. Dark Blade believes that the person they are died inside a long time ago, so their identity is void. Of course every member of the Knights of the Round knows Dark Blade's real identity.
- Fauxshadowing: A literal black knight that's more brains than brawn? It must be Edolas Lelouch! Even the author knew how blatant that was, leading to:
- Foreshadowing: The true reveal, also cleverly hinted at, that Dark Blade is, in actuality Edolas Nunnally.
- HeelFace Turn: She switches to the Earthland side after Earthland Lelouch says to her what she's always wanted to hear Edolas Lelouch say to her.
- I Call It "Vera": Wields a red sword referred to as Minus Blade.
- Last-Name Basis: Consistently refers to Erza Knightwalker by last name.
- This is a clue to her real identity as Nunnally refers to her as such.
- Perpetual Frowner: After Lelouch's defeat at Faust's hands, Nunnally stopped smiling and became what she is today. Going by the narration she even considers herself to be dead inside. Yikes.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Samus Is a Girl: Her true identity is Edolas Nunnally.
- That Man Is Dead: Dark Blade perpetuates that the person they used to be no longer exists on the inside. Considering what happened, she can't be blamed.
- Subverted as of chapter 67 when she says to Estelle that the person she is still lives on.
- Took a Level in Badass: After Lelouch's unfortunate accident Nunnally trained in his place in the way of the sword.
- 24-Hour Armor: Averted only once when she meets Lelouch and Knightwalker for dinner.
- Walking Spoiler: Nothing about this character is as what it appears initially. The author did say Dark Blade's identity would be the last thing the readers would expect.
Knight of Eight/Pantherlily
An exceed that is an outcast to his people, but has found solace amongst the Knights of the Round
- Badass Normal: Doesn't use an Asterisk, good enough to be a member.
Knight of Nine/Kallen Stadtfeld
A young woman with red hair and bifocals that wields the Spirit Master Asterisk
- Blue Blood: A refined, softspoken, and intellectual noblewoman.
- Ill Girl: Is said to be sickly, in contrast to her doppelganger.
- Name's the Same: To avoid confusion, much like Knightwalker, Kallen is referred to by last name to differentiate between her and her Earthland counterpart.
- Pretty in Mink: Wears a white fur coat as part of her attire.
- The Rich Have White Stuff: Much of her attire is white, as is her magic.
- White Mage
Knight of Ten/Estellise Lowell
Wielder of the Red Mage asterisk. She is the older, very much alive, sister of Cornelia and Euphemia.
- Alternate Universe Reed Richards Is Awesome: Estelle might still be ditzy but she's able to completely wreck Gajeel. This is something her original incarnation could never hope to achieve.
- Bow and Sword, in Accord: She wields both a bow and a sword effectively, though the latter was eaten by Gajeel.
- Everyone Has Standards: Butcher hundreds of Exceeds to make your evil plan come to fruition? That's okay. Destroy half the world including my sisters?!? It's go time.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Not only can she cast spells of this variety, but she can also imbue the elements in her arrows.
- HeelFace Turn: After some choice words from Wendy, Estelle turns on the empire to protect her sisters.
- Jack-of-All-Stats: She's good with black magic and white magic, but not to the same extent as the Knight of Six or the Knight of Nine respectively. She's also good at hand-to-hand, but not as good as the Knight of Three. Her bow seems to be the only thing separating her from the other knights.
- Poisonous Person: Poison arrow.
- The Red Mage: It's in the name of her asterisk.
Knight of Eleven/Milliana
Wielder of the Thief asterisk. She wears a hooded unzipped jacket and has brown hair.
- Flash Step: Her Godspeed Strike lets her move very fast to the point that Gajeel and Anya can't keep up.
- Shout-Out: She and Estelle try to do one to Team Rocket, but Estelle forgets the words, even though they'd been practicing for an hour.
Knight of Twelve/Laxus Zuko
Wears an Elvis jacket, star-shaped sunglasses, has blonde hair and raps. He uses the performer asterisk. His stage name is Greased Lightning or MC G.L.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Talks in rapper lingo and is disliked by his fellow knights. The only reason he's in the knights is because he's strong.
- Confusion Fu: Dances to fight like a certain mouthy merc.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: The other Knights of the Round, Dark Blade and Knightwalker especially it seems, find him hard to deal with, but none can deny his strength.
Emperor Charles zi Britannia
The ruler of Edolas destroyed Faust and the Dorma Anima four years ago with one hit. Wielder of The Alchemist asterisk.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Put Faust down in ONE HIT!!!!
- My Greatest Failure: Not listening to Lelouch sooner that Faust was a madman. It might've prevented the current situation.
- Papa Wolf: crippling his son caused him to disintegrate Faust with an explosion that totaled half the throne room.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Everything he's doing he does for the sake of restoring Lelouch's memory and legs by bringing magic back to the world of Edolas.
Jellal's Edolas counterpart. He asks Lelouch for help in regards to overthrowing Faust, his father, who he describes as a madman. His Asterisk is The Renegade.
- Crazy-Prepared: He had one asterisk left which Pantherlily used during his battle with Nekrosis on the off chance someone's broke.
- Flash Step: One of the abilities of his asterisk is to move at ridiculous speeds to the point of creating afterimages
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Edolas Lelouch is much less cunning and much more impulsive than his Earthland counterpart at least before he lost most of his memory
- Blue Blood: Now that Charles has taken over Edolas, he and Nunnally both are this.
- Disabled Love Interest: To Erza Knightwalker. Except he's stuck in that wheelchair and missing most of his memory so she doesn't say anything about her crush to him because she's not sure he'll understand why she likes him.
- Disabled Means Helpless: Played with in chapter 65. Knightwalker is seen feeding him midway through the chapter. Lelouch notes that his arms still work. Considering the day she had, Knightwalker requests if Lelouch would permit her to continue what she's doing as long as it doesn't offend him. He lets her keep doing it.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Doesn't know what Nunnally is up to on a daily basis, nor does he know Dark Blade's identity.
- The Pollyanna: Due to his aforementioned battle with Faust, Lelouch became this due to brain damage
- Walking Spoiler: It's clear that no one expected him to be the way he is.
- Wheelchair Woobie: Uhhhhhh....
The Edolas counterpart to the gentle soul that is the Nunnally we all know and love.
See Dark Blade, the Knight of Seven.
Shortly after Mystogan was thrown out of Edolas, Marianne followed suit. She eventually married Draco Markov as a means of powering up her own asterisk The Vampire. She is the inventor of the asterisk system, which is how Mystogan managed to know how to make the prototypes. She is the Empress of Pendragon. Her asterisk, The Vampire, lets her acquire the aspects and signature abilities of creatures she has drank the blood of. She claims to have drank the blood of 1000 different creatures.
- Instant Awesome: Just Add Dragons!: Marianne drank the blood of a water dragon and so she can augment her body with its limbs and also use its Water Dragon's Roar.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Marianne stands against Charles' plans to use the Sword of Akasha in conjunction with the Ragnarok Connection.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Her asterisk lets her drink the blood of a creature and gain some of its traits to use in battle.
- Voluntary Shapeshifter: How her asterisk works.
- Walking Spoiler: While we knew of her going into the Edolas arc and even back in the Unistrad arc we knew who she was we could not have known about the true extent of what she's capable of.