WARNING MUCH OF THE BASIC INFORMATION FOR THIS GUILD AND IT'S MEMBERS CONTAIN SPOILERS UP TO CHAPTER 198 AND BEYOND. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
These are characters associated with the dark guild Tartaros canon and Original. For canon characters, only add tropes as they pertain to the fanfic.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: The Children of the Apocalypse can release their true name via an incantation. It powers them up, allowing them to call for their true power as they wave goodbye to their humanity—what little they have—and become monstrous killing machines. The power up can be anywhere from a 1.4 to a 2.5 times increase in power.
- Fallen Hero: The Five Dragon Demons are all this as well as END himself.
- Knight of Cerebus: Even more than in canon, since they succeed in Killing most of Fighting Spirit! They were revived on the next chapter, but the point remains. One of their most important victims is Minerva Orlando.
- One-Winged Angel: Each member of Tartaros that's not part of the Zombie Squad can tap into their Etherious form, granting them new powers and a hideous physique, assuming they weren't hideous already.
- Revenge Myopia: When more than one demon is killed during the onslaught against the unprepared mage guilds, their companions swear vengeance, even though they attacked first and their targets were only fighting back. END acknowledges the hypocrisy, but can't stop his plans either.
- Tragic Villain: This can be applied to nearly all members of the Zombie Squad: Roxanne, Travis, Charles, Isabella and Nivea all used to be heroic people, until they were brought back by Tartaros, forcing them to fight against their loved ones.
- Wake-Up Call Boss: The Zombie Squad are this for Fairy Tail specially.
ENDThe founder and first Guild master of Tartaros. He is the strongest Demon ever created by Zeref. Canonically, END is Natsu Dragneel and was created with the intention of killing Zeref. In Fairy Without Wings, END is very much active and he and Fairy Tail's Natsu—the guild not the series—are separate people and END was designed to kill Morrigan by Zeref.
- Action Dad: Has thirteen kids and he cares for Aisha Fateburn like a father according to Mordred.
- Badass Baritone: Described in his introduction as having a deep intimidating voice.
- Badass Family: Little Brother of Zeref and Morrigan.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Seilah is his wife, who bore thirteen children to him, each of which he cares for deeply.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Although combined with Pragmatic Villainy, he found his daughter Ester's massacre of the entire town of Byzantine to be excessive and would only attract more hatred from the humans.
- He actually doesn't like killing innocent humans either way.
- Fallen Hero: Implied.
- Happily Married: In 208 he turned down the advance of Enna Elsa without even the slightest of hesitation. Even after being married for centuries according to narration.
- Hero Killer: In the dark timeline Mordred is from, Tartaros and he are implied to have slaughtered every single member of Fighting Spirit, which since includes Juran Rakkan. Tartaros along with END just Might be a bigger threat than every previous foe faced in the series, COMBINED!!
- Heart Broken Badass: The main reason he ordered Tartaros to retreat from Ishgar to Alvarez was that the death of Aisha Fateburn whom he saw as a daughter broke him.
- Massive Numbered Siblings: He's the father of 18 children (although only 13 remain alive).
- Our Demons Are Different: He is an etherious, artifical demons created by zeref through living magic which bring the book he writes there natures in to life. He is even more different from these demon from the way he was created. Made from the body of Zeref dead little brother, just like his canon self.
- Orcus on His Throne: How we are first introduced to him.
AikoA white haired demon and one of END's Children of the Apocalypse. She also wears glasses.
- Playing with Fire: Her white fire, which cannot be put out by water, but other elements, like mud, can douse it just fine.
- The Stoic
AxelOne of END's sons and a member of the Children of the Apocalypse. He has red hair that's so sharp it defies description compared to Luster and Ester's "porcupine hairstyle"
DuminEND's youngest son and a member of the Children of the Apocalypse. He has brown hair that covers his eyes.
- Blinding Bangs: Described as having them.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Has the ability to sling mud and make mud sculptures
EnasuOne of END's Children of the Apocalypse. He comes across as a rather polite individual and finds humans fascinating.
- Accomplice by Inaction: He holds himself partially responsible for letting his sister massacre Byzantine. END doesn't deny it and orders him to stop her if she tries doing it again.
- Badass Bookworm: Prefers to read and is a very dangerous demon.
- Dissonant Serenity: Oh? Ester is going around slaughtering hundreds? Oh, typical Ester. Now, what's going to happen next in my book?
- Even Evil Has Standards: Even he finds his sister's eating habits to be gruesome.
EsterOne of END's Children of the Apocalypse. Ester is described as being rather horny, but seems to understand when a potential mate is not up for grabs such as when Luster marks her territory from her.
- All Women Are Lustful
- BrotherSister Incest: Seems to be attracted to her brother Enasu.
- Eaten Alive: She loves torturing and devouring her victims like Bacchus.
- For the Evulz: Why did she massacre an entire city after killing all of Quattro Cerberus? She was bored, and gets called out on this by her father and fellow demons.
- Go Out With A Bang: Some special victims of hers end up this way combined with Eaten Alive.
- One-Woman Army: It's implied that she took out the entire city of Byzantine by herself with no help from Enasu.
- Sadist: A death with her is not a pretty affair.
GimmelOne of END's Children of the Apocalypse. Gimmel is described as being short and encouraging, even if it's encouraging bad behavior like with her little brother Naru.
LusterThe eldest daughter of END, a member of the Nine Gate Demons and the leader of the Children of the Apocalypse
- Benevolent Boss: She treats Rolo and Krackle very nicely, willing to protect them violently should it come to that. She makes it clear of course that whether she is this or a Bad Boss is entirely their choice if they choose to betray her or not.
- Rolo sees her bad side in chapter 264 and doesn't live through the experience.
- Blood Knight: Implied. Luster seems to thoroughly enjoy her first ever battle in the story and takes this trope to near literal example since she feeds on the life energy of wounds inflicted by her power in battle.
- Energy Absorption: Her curse lets her drain life energy from wounds inflicted by her on her foes, or by direct physical contact through her hands, making her more powerful in the process.
- Lady of War
- Really 700 Years Old: She's the eldest child of END, and mentioned to be 350 years old.
- Yandere: Of the possessive variant. Luster does not take well to Ester trying to sleep with her retainer. She even tells Ester not to touch what belongs to her.
NaniEND's youngest daughter and a member of the Children of the Apocalypse. She has blue hair and is considered the baby of the family despite being 30 in human years.
- The Baby of the Bunch: The youngest and most innocent of E.N.D.'s children Until Shu dies.
- Break the Cutie: See Cynicism Catalyst below.
- Cynicism Catalyst: Shu's death turns her from a sweet, innocent girl that just wants to pet little puppies and maybe be nice to humans, into a rampaging monster that kills everything in sight.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Her curse involves screaming, and can knock out a human easily.
- Morality Pet: Serves as one for Luster, given how much she seems to care for her.
- Older Than They Look: Nani looks like a little girl, but she's 30 years old.
NaruEND's son and one of the Children of the Apocalypse. Naru has white hair and is almost END's spitting image. He even acts like a young, reckless Natsu.
- Blood Knight: Introduced picking a fight with Luster, despite her being clearly much more powerful than him.
ReimiOne of END's children and a member of the Children of the Apocalypse. She has green hair and a bit of a temper issue. Her curse is called Dread Storm, which allows her to create corrosive winds that both burn and slice.
- Blow You Away: Implied to have this given Luster said she goes through Tempest Tantrums. Confirmed in chapter 255, where it's revealed her curse, Dread Storm, is what happens when you combine this trope with acid rain.
UtagiOne of the Children of the Apocalypse and one of the elder siblings of END's thirteen living children. Her curse is called Crystalization, which allows her to coat her entire body in crystals as well as make crystal projectiles to launch at the enemy.
- An Axe to Grind: Carries an axe. And she actually doesn't need it.
- Boobs of Steel: Has the biggest rack of any END's children, and certainly comparable in strength to her sister Luster.
- Gemstone Assault: She can both coat her body in a crystal substance and also launch them as projectiles.
TayaOne of END's children and a member of the Children of the Apocalypse. Taya has red hair and is a rather pleasant individual.
ShuOne of END's children and one of the Children of the Apocalypse. He controls and manipulates worms from inside his body.
ApolloA member of the Five Demon Dragons and END's long-time companion. He is a Light Dragon Slayer and the original Sting Eucliffe.
- Light 'em Up: As a Light Dragon Slayer.
- The Lancer: Given his place in the formation when the other Five Demon Dragons entered, it's likely he plays second-hand only to END himself.
IngotA member of the Five Dragon Demons and one of END's long-term companions. He is an Iron Dragon Slayer and the original Gajeel Redfox.
- Big Damn Villains: Arrives in time to allow Runa to escape after she was defeated by Serpent's Heart.
- Extra-ore-dinary: As an Iron Dragon Slayer.
- Hero Killer: He would have killed Jellal had Morrigan not arrived and revived him.
NebulaOne of the Five Demon Dragons despite not being a dragon slayer. It's implied shes Anna Heartfilia, Lucy's ancestor.
- Enemy Summoner: Enemy in that she's an antagonist. Summoner in that she's a Celestial Spirit Wizard.
- Villainous Rescue: First she sends Eclipse Virgo to save Utagi and Reimi after they were defeated by Mermaid Heel, and while Eclipse Leo saves Nani, he arrives way too late to save Shu.
NocturneOne of the Five Demon Dragons and a long-time friend of END's. He is a Shadow Dragon Slayer and the original Rogue Cheney.
- Casting a Shadow: As a Shadow Dragon Slayer.
Vennus Nimbus/Wendy MarvellOne of the Five Dragon Demons and the original Wendy Marvell. She is a high ranking demon in Tartaros that even Kyouka seems to respect. She is also a Sky Dragon slayer and the biological mother to Knightmare Frame's Wendy Marvell.
- Blow You Away: Her Sky Dragon Slayer magic, natch.
- Fallen Hero: Just like END, though her heroics are actually shown in chapter 246. However, showing that she's now a demon of Tartaros makes her a clearer example of this trope.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: To herself. It's complicated, but let's unpack this best we can. Nimbus is the original Wendy Marvell of canon, biologically, same with all of the Five Dragon Demons. While it's up in the air how the other current generation of the other successors to the names of the other Five Dragon Demons relate to their demonic counterparts, we know for certain that Nimbus and Knightmare Frame's Wendy are mother and child.
- So Proud of You: Despite being at odds with her and fighting her tooth and nail, Nimbus is actually very proud of Her daughter, Wendy.
EzelA four-armed demon with six tentacles instead of legs. He is a member of the Nine Gate Demons. His curse allows him to cut through anything.
KeyesA skeletal demon and member of the Nine Gates. Instead of having demonic retainers, he commands his own force of humans revived by his curse known as the Zombie Squad.
KyoukaA birdlike Nine Demon Gates member who uses enhancement to control one senses and increase her and others strength.
- Absolute Cleavage: Kasumi notes whilst seeing her in the demon realm she is wearing little clothing and Kyouka chest is munch larger than her own and Kasumi is not lacking in the Most common superpower.
- Aesop Amnesia: A complicated and sad example. To return to Tartaros from her mission in the demon realm she would forget everything she learned there on account of the seal which bind her into hating humans.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: She completely falls for Selina's apparent FaceHeel Turn because she can't comprehend she would voluntarily turn into a demon to protect her son.
- Hero Killer: She kills Orochi and rips the heart of Shimon, who actually managed to stay alive thanks to his magic.
- One-Woman Army: Curbstomped the Black Knights with only a tenth of her power
- Psycho Lesbian: She sexually abuses Hisui as well as physically torturing her in the same way she did to Erza in canon.
LusterSee Children of the Apocalypse.
Mard Geer TartarosOne of the most powerful demons in Tartaros and leader of the Nine Demon Gates. Of all the demons of Tartaros, he hates humans the most. But unlike canon, he is not the guild master. He's also the original husband of Ushiora.
- Berserk Button: Disrespecting his wife.
SeilahOne of the Nine Demon Gates of Tartaros the strongest team in all of Tartaros, discounting the Five Demon Dragons which is the group lead by END. She is a calm, stoic member of the demon gates with a penchant for reading. Her Curse, Macro, allows her to give 'commands' to anything, including living beings and inanimate objects, allowing her total control. In this canon she is END's wife and the mother of all his children.
- Absolute Cleavage: Head over to her canon profile, she dresses no differently. Something that Kasumi noticed first about her other then her horns.
- Action Mom: She's the mother of the 18 children of END
- Benevolent Boss: She really cares about her subordinates and when Laqueenta is killed she swears vengeance.
- Cute Monster Girl: Looks completely human except for her horns and tattoo marking which isn't exactly non-human.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Showed long before Tartaros was even a true influence in the story.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She is very special to END and is married to him, having birthed 18 children, though only 13 are still alive.
TorafuzarA shark-like demon and member of the Nine Gates, with a curse that allows him to create poisonous water and control carbon.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His retainers are certainly not very bright.
Isabella BelserionA member of Keyes' Zombie Squad. She has scarlet hair, like Erza's and wears a mask to hide her face. She also seems to somehow directly be related to Erza.
- Dark Is Evil: She's an antagonist and wears an all black outfit.
- I Call It "Vera": Her whip sword is named Tsubaki, which Franmalth reveals Isabella had even when she was alive. Turns out the weapon is actually alive in the form of a sleeping Homunculus.
- Mask Power: Wears one with a single eye over it so that her face can't be seen.
- Power Gives You Wings: Sports big red wings when giving things her all.
- Whip Sword: She wields a giant oversized red dagger that is one of these in its true form. It's name is Tsubaki. quite literally.
RoxanneThe so-called Strongest Mage in Seven for over 40 years running. She went missing almost 25 years ago after crossing the Fiore/Seven border. No one's heard from her since. Chapter 250 reveals she was found and revived by Tartaros, becoming a member of Keyes Zombie Squad. Chapter 267 heavily implies that she's also Natsu's birth mother.
- Affably Evil: While Roxanne is clearly not one of the good guys being under Tartaros' employ and all that, it doesn't stop her from being particularly jovial to Natsu, even while beating the crap out of him.
- Ambiguous Situation: No one has seen or heard from Roxanne since she left her home country. It's been assumed that she's dead, but no one has found the body. Roxanne also isn't known for being subtle so no one's quite sure what happened to her. Apparently Tartaros found the body and they have her under their employ.
- Back from the Dead: She was resurrected by Tartaros after they found her body after fighting a dragon.
- Blood Knight: Described as having a battle hungry grin multiple times while fighting.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Outright stated to be one of her character traits by the city mayor of the place she grew up in. And notable in her first actual battle in chapter 251.
- Boobs of Steel: Strongest Mage in Seven. Really nice rack.
- Break the Badass: She does this to all of Fairy Tail, defeating them until none of them could stand or do nothing but stare at her in despair. Of course, it should be noted that Makarov, Erza, Gray, Gildarts, Sindel, and Juvia were all absent from this fight. Natsu doesn't count because she'd already beaten him once before.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: The line "stayed out late and partied when it suited her" really shouldn't be associated with someone who is considered as equally politically important to Seven as the Ten Wizard Saints are to Fiore.
- Casting a Shadow: Several of Roxanne's attacks use dark energy to be imbued into her attacks.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Talked about at length several arcs before her initial appearance in chapter 250.
- Curb Stomp Cushion: On the receiving end of one of these, which is how she died. It's this and not the other trope because Roxanne mentions managing to break a few teeth. Ordinarily this wouldn't qualify, but she was up against Acnologia. Inflicting any kind of lasting damage is impressive and Roxanne was at less than half her strength.
- Dissonant Serenity: Natsu looked like absolute hell by the time she was done with him. She acts like it's no big deal even when his life is in danger. In fact, all throughout the fight, she treats the battle like it's no big deal. Well, at least until she has to try.
- Expy: Draconichero may not even be trying to be subtle with this one. She has pink hair, big boobs, her name is Roxanne, her nickname is The Immortal, and she is the toughest person from her homeland. Roxanne Elipton, anyone?
- Her move set borrows inspiration from Ragna the Bloodedge.
- Hero Killer: Roxanne currently has the biggest non-lethal body count for Fairy Tail members defeated, most without breaking a sweat, including Natsu. She also beat Nonette "The Phantom Walker" Enneagram.
- Healing Factor: Roxanne has regenerative tissue magic which allows her to recover from a multitude of serious injuries. It's said she'd come back from missions half-dead, the wounds already healing. Being a zombie makes her healing factor clock into overdrive, allowing her to heal from wounds much faster.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: While Mirajane was capable of keeping up with her in her Black Beast form, which even Natsu couldn't do, once she gets truly serious and brings out her Dragon Form, not even Belial Mirajane was able to stop her.
- If I Wanted You Dead...: Roxanne could've killed all of Fairy Tail if she wanted to when she fought them. She deliberately left them alive because, in her heart, she's still a hero.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When she just feels like cutting loose, Roxanne does what she pleases and just has fun in battle. When pushed to really try, she whips out a skill called Advent of the Black Beast. And if that fails, she unleashes Aspect of the Dragon. And if pushed far enough, she'll really get serious and use all of her power.
- Luckily, My Shield Will Protect Me: Odd use of this trope in that it's a full-body shield that she uses when she's ambushed. It does work quite handidly against Natsu though.
- Mama Bear: Right after giving birth to her son, Roxanne sizes up Acnologia and tells him to Bring It even though she knows she doesn't stand a chance.
- Never Found the Body: See Ambiguous Situation above.
- Older Than They Look: By having regenerative tissue magic, Roxanne looks much younger than she actually is. Chapter 267 reveals that she's outlived all of her relatives.
- Power Fist: Roxanne utilizes a pair of oversized gauntlets when she get serious.
- Red Baron: She was so unkillable, people called her Roxanne the Immortal.
- Shock and Awe: She has a technique called Thunderbolt Fist which is exactly what it sounds like.
- The Juggernaut: There's a reason she earned the title "The Immortal". Even Natsu can't keep up with her. Mirajane has come the closest to beating her, but Roxanne was just toying with her.
- Worf Had the Flu: It's implied the only reason she died against Acnologia is a combination of who she was up against and this trope given she lost half her magic power just giving birth and couldn't access her transformations.
- World's Strongest Woman: Roxanne is known as Seven's strongest mage in history. Even the current mages in the country do not compare, including Nonette Enneagram.
RunaA member of Keyes' Zombie Squad. She is a master with the sword, she can fly, and wields light, hellfire, darkness and gravity magic. Chapter 262 reveals she's a revived and rejuvenated Nivea Feathermane.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: While the crazy part is pushing it, Franmalth notes that Runa refused to work for Tartaros and had to be injected with demon blood in order to make her more cooperative.
- Casting a Shadow: Has dark magic at her disposal
- Face Framed in Shadow: Runa's helmet casts a shadow on her face, protecting her hair color and her appearance. Once the helmet comes off it is revealed is Nivea Feathermane.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Despite the above trope, Runa's eyes glow from within her helmet, a menacing green glow at that.
- Gravity Master: Enough of one to make Mirajane, in Sitri Satan Soul, fall out of the air.
- Hellfire: Another one of her magics.
- Light 'em Up: One of the magics at her disposal, which proved very effective against Mirajane.
- Taught by Experience: Mirajane notes that Runa's use of this trope is so great that Mira's attacks are predictable to her.
- The Quiet One: Not a very talkative person, unless she's attacking.
Takoto UnmeiA member of the zombie squad that goes around shirtless and wields an iron sword. His first appearance has him squaring off against Sindel and subsequently winning. He's a resurrected Travis Fateburn, the late husband of Alyshamere Fateburn, father of Aisha and Skyler Fateburn, as well as Jellal Fernandes.
- Always Someone Better: Gives this lesson to all of Phoenix Grave, even Archer.
- Elemental Powers: Takoto has shown capable of using wind, water, earth and fire sword-based magic.
- Healing Factor: Supposedly he can heal wounds just by meditating for a brief moment.
- Master Swordsman: Clearly he's far superior to his son.
- The Quiet One: Doesn't talk much.
- Visible Silence: Uses this at one point during a conversation with Sindel. Something he shares with his son Skyler.
Silver FullbusterThe revived father of Gray Fullbuster, and unlike in canon, he's a member of Keyes Zombie Squad instead. He's a Devil Ice Slayer.
- Adaptational Wimp: Averted. Despite not being a member of the Nine Gates, he's still strong enough to dominate his first fight against Gray.
HelenOne of Ezel's retainers that takes the form of a red-winged Tengu in her Etherious state. Her curse is called Fleur de Plume where she can turn her beautiful feathers into deadly weapons.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her ultimate attack, Faded Ray, works like this, where she unleashes a barrage of lasers from her wings that can track her opponent.
- Open Mouth, Insert Foot: How she feels after asking Jackal if he tried to make love to an angry wyvern. Her query is met with him stating plainly that Laqueenta is dead and he's not in the mood for jokes.
Baraka HarukawaOne of Kyouka's retainers. He is also a half-demon half-human like Kalina and Kasumi. He was rescued by Tartaros centuries ago and works for them with the utmost loyalty.
- Bishōnen: The fact that it was hard for Rolo and Krackle to tell if he was a man or a woman should say everything. The narration even describes him as a pretty-boy demon.
- Paper Master: He is a Paper-Make mage.
- Token Human: More like Token Half-Human, since he's the only half-demon at Tartaros high command.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: Called out on his magic being a victim of this by Krackle. Kyouka makes it clear that his magic is more than it sounds like on paper.
KingsleyOne of Seilah's retainers. He's a sword fighter with the curse: Blood Resevoir. After taking fatal damage, he automatically resucitates to 30% of his maximum power along with a percentage of all the damage he took prior to being killed.
- Blood Knight: He certainly enjoys a good fight as evidenced by his conversation with Chandra.
- Hero Killer: He's the one who kills Chandra and Rorix Graymare.
- Noble Demon: Between his Warrior Poet nature and his hesitance to kill Sting and Yukino due to them linking hands upon succumbing to their wounds, it fits.
- Warrior Poet: He's very eloquent in his speech and makes pretty speeches before attempting to or after successfully killing an enemy.
- Why Won't You Die?: His Blood Resevoir can revive him once every ten minutes after taking fatal damage, which can make him next to unkillable if you, say, just barely manage to defeat him. As Rorix and Adrian found out the hard way.
- Worthy Opponent: Considers Adrian this given how much she fights like a demon and how much she loses herself to battle.
KyunOne of Ezel's retainers. She's a young-looking witch girl with a violent temper. Her curse is called Chill, which allows her to sap her enemy's strength to fight by chilling their soul.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Tells Lyon when he strips down to his boxers that Fairy Without Wings is an adventure story, not an eroge.
- Cute Witch: The description of her appearance seems to evoke this trope, though she's not so cute anymore when she goes One-Winged Angel.
- Lethal Joke Weapon: She fights using a broom of all things, yet she can use it to send people of Lyon's caliber flying dozens of feet.
LamyKyouka's retainer and a rabbit-earned demon.
- I Meant to Do That: Says the trope verbatim when her curse leads to her crashing into the wall.
- Me's a Crowd: Just like canon she can make many copies of herself. They can even cook.
LaqueentaOne of Seilah's retainers. She has a foul mouth. Her curse is called Karmic Backlash. Whenever she faces a foe, or foes, inside her sphere of influence, she gets a power boost based on how many victories in battle her foe(s) have obtained.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Makes a joke about this trope at Jackal's expense when she asks if his "type" is his right hand.
- Blood Knight: She's absolutely savage in battle. After getting up from taking Sting and Rogue's Unison Raid she asks if there's more where that came from while soaked in her own blood.
- No Body Left Behind: Gets hit at point blank by Kallen's DEVASTATION BUSTER, ensuring not even particles remain of her.
- One-Woman Army: Can potentially become one if surrounded by enough veteran enemies given what her curse is capable of.
- This Cannot Be!: Her reaction right before Kallen completely vaporizes her.
The strongest of all of Seilah's retainers. Her curse is called Kurayami no Chie, which lets her retain all the information she's learned throughout her life, allowing her to access it readily like data on a hard drive. She can memorize everything from key pieces of information to fighting styles
Aisha FateburnOne of the twin children born to Alysha Fateburn and the deceased Travis Fateburn. Unlike her twin Brother, Skyler who was born human, she is a Lamia like her mother. Two years after her and her brother's birth they were taken from their mother by Enna Elsa to Tartaros, a dark guild only for demons and devoted to Zeref, which believes in demon supremacy over humans. Her brother was taken away by Elsa fearing for his life because of his full human blood, leaving Aisha alone in Tartaros with only her parents' friend and her kidnapper, Enna Elsa, as her only real family in the guild of demons. Or so reader of canon fairy tail with knowledge of Tartaros would think. But based on statements made by her own brother and Mordred Tartaros treated them very well and this was just from Skyler, a human. Aisha, who is a full demon, is actually very close to END, enough for him see her as one of his own children according to Mordred. Her death in the dark timeline broke him. Word of God states that Aisha returns the sentiment.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Despite being mentioned a few times throughout the series, she only appears in person in chapter 245.
- Gilded Cage: As Enna Elsa puts it, despite being treated like family by E.N.D. and his children, she's still technically a hostage against her mother Alysha.
- Snake People: Like her mother she's a Lamia.
- Womanchild: While she's the same age as Skyler, she acts much younger than her age. The reason is most likely because Demons age much slower than humans.
JackalA dog-like demon with a curse that allows him to create explosions out anything he touches. He used to be a member of the Nine Gates, but was demoted with the return of Ushiora.
- Adaptational Heroism: While still a villain and a huge dick, here he has genuine reasons to hate humans and also has genuine friendship with his fellow demons.
- Flipping the Bird: Gives Laqueenta the middle finger when arguing with her.
- Hero Killer: He finishes off Selina, Vanessa and Leaf after they were defeated.
- Jerkass: The guy is just as unpleasant as in canon.
One of the 66 Brides of Zeref and one of the few that was considered the most powerful among them. She is a succubus with lilac hair and red eyes with a very sultry and seductive side. She currently works for Tartaros, though statements from Skyler and her actions in chapter 208 suggest she has her own agenda.
- Affably Evil: Despite being a member of Tartaros, she's cheery and friendly to her supposed enemies, even if she's utterly shameless in her approach.
- Always Someone Better: She force feeds this lesson to Natsu in a roundabout way. Despite Fairy Tail's victory during the Grand Magic Games, it's clear that Tartaros is going to be no joke this time around, especially compared to canon.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Jokes about this trope in chapter 208.
- Subverted in chapter 267 during her bout with Kasumi. By the end both combatants are soaked in their own blood, Kasumi more than her
- Beneath the Mask: Underneath the teasing and shamelessness, there's a being who deeply regrets her past decisions and now finds herself working for the same demons she despises without a clear way out.
- Berserk Button: Downplayed, but no less present. Enna Elsa seems to not like it when she's forced to take a battle seriously. She enjoys being Affably Evil and strutting her stuff. Forcing her to use all of her physical strength nearly drives her to kill Kasumi during their fight in a fit of rage.
- Depraved Bisexual: Oh boy! Not only she has made clear she has no preference for gender, she has no preference for age either.
- Enigmatic Minion: Between her role in Skyler's life and her actions in chapter 208, it's clear that Enna Elsa moves to the beat of her own drum. Even Morrigan wonders what's her angle.
- Final Boss Preview: Sort of. Her actions in chapter 208 are to give the reader a distinct idea of just how difficult Tartaros is going to be this time around.
- Forceful Kiss: She can give this to her opponents to drain them of their magic, as the mages of Serpent's Heart found out.
- Glass Cannon: She's incredibly fast and quite powerful, but can't take many hits. Or so we thought...
- Horny Devils: Undoubtedly!
- I Am Not Left-Handed: With her curse power unable to be used because of Kasumi's curse, Enna Elsa shows that she's capable of being utterly savage in a fist fight, managing to beat Kasumi, despite the guild master's advantages.
- Kiss of Death: See Forceful Kiss above.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When left with no other option, Enna Elsa will stop fighting like a succubus and use what she describes as "mere violence".
- Pet the Dog: While she trained Natsu on a whim, she genuinely likes him and is surprised by how much trust he puts in her, finding it endearing. As well as awfully similar to E.N.D.'s own convictions.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Up to Eleven. She has no qualms about stating that if she wanted a gangbang she would do both Blue Pegasus and Quatro Cerberus, perhaps at the same time. Her behavior is so out there, that it silences even Mirajane. Even Airy notes that Enna Elsa holds the record for fastest knockout of the male Fairy Tail members by just blowing a kiss across the room.
- Sexy Mentor: She invokes this when agreeing to train Natsu. Hell, she has even given him blow jobs!!
FranmalthA yellow, cyclops demon that is Ushiora's retainer. He hosts a segment in the story called Franmalth's Guide to the Gates of Hell.
- Mr. Exposition: He provided interesting facts and tidbits outside the story as part of Franmalth's Guide to the Gates of Hell.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: He invades the author's personal living quarters in order to begin his personal segment the first time.
- Screw This, I'm Out of Here!: In chapter 254 he wisely ran for the hills as soon as he realized Ushiora was totally screwed against Kasumi, making him the Sole Survivor of the trio that attacked Kraken's Eye.
KrackleA former member of Succubus Eye who, alongside Rolo, is turned into a demon by Tartaros after their defeat at the hands of Serpent's Heart.
- A-Cup Angst: Feels a bit jealous of Utagi's huge rack.