open/close all folders
- Catch Phrase: "It's Ninja Time!"
- Color-Coded Characters:
- Red: Naruto.
- Blue: Sasuke.
- Pink: Sakura.
- Black and White: Himeko.
- Green: Kin.
- Purple: Hinata.
- The Team:
- Kid Hero: All of them, save for Kakashi.
- Ninja: Duh.
- Trademark Favorite Food: They all love Pizza, a dish that seemed to be foreign to Konoha prior. Naruto still loves ramen.
- True Companions: They would All to die for each other, and never give up on each other.
The Hero of the story. After significant training under Splinter-sama and Jiraya-sama on his way to become the Hokage, following his father's footsteps, he reaches a new level of badass.
- Adaptational Badass: Is a far more skilled fighter than in canon.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Was hated among the rest of Konoha because of the fact that he has the Kyubi.
- All Your Powers Combined: Rasaegan meets Chidori.
- Berserk Button: Insulting either his adopted family or any past hokage.
- Don't mock him. Kiba and Tazuna learned that with a simple sai thrown near their heads.
- Composite Character: Has traits of himself, Leo's leadership, Raph's hot headedness, Donnie's smart moments, and Mikey's silly ones.
- Clothing Switch: The orange jumpsuit is replace by a red gi and blackbelt not unlike that of Ken Masters, then to black pants with a red robe top to blue pants with a tattered longcoat
- The Determinator: Like Canon he never gives up.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Got sufficient training under Splinter-Sama and the turtles, but fails the genin test anyways despite being bested only by Rock Lee physically. Then he learns Kage Bushin No Jutsu and Rasaengan.
- In Name Only: Subverted. Despite being far stronger and more competant, he's still the hokage obsessed ninja who's still loud and easily distracted.
- Love Interest: Hinata and Himeko.
- Momma's Boy: Justfied, seeing as he just met his mom for the first time in his whole life.
- Multi-Melee Master: He has two katanas, a third bigger one, two sais, two kusarigama, a bo staff, a spear, and two nunchucks and a tribaton.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: His outfits here.
- Superpowered Evil Side: The kyubi. Though it's far nicer here.
- Took a Level in Badass: Here, he's much stronger. Also, the timeskip training with Jiraya ensured that he was among one of the stronger chunin.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ramen obviously, but he also loves pizza.
- Walking Armory: Most of his weapons are visible.
The last heir of the Uchiha clan, he vows revenge on his older brother Itachi along with his baby cousin, Himeko.
- Adaptational Heroism: He's not evil here.
- All Your Powers Combined: Chidori meets Rasaegan.
- Big Brother Instinct: Himeko is actually his cousin, but he still treats her as a baby sister.
- Cool Big Bro: To Himeko.
- Blood Knight: Seemed to be a minor case when he fought Rock Lee.
- Cool Sword: He took part in Orochimaru's defeat.
- Implied Love Interest: Sakura, eventually.
- Katanas Are Just Better: The Kusanagi blade.
- Knight Templar Big Brother: Don't hurt Himeko. He even gave this warning to Naruto upon the announcement of his proposal to Himeko.
- Lightning Bruiser: Could take a severe amount of beating despite his superb speed.
- Not His Sled: He doesn't make a FaceHeel Turn here. Justified as he has other people important in his life still living.
- Playing with Fire: Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu.
- Shock and Awe: Chidori.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Had one when he still had the curse bite Orochimaru gave to him.
- Took a Level in Kindness: On far better terms with his comrades.
- Wise Beyond His Years: Since he doesnt have his vengeance unlike canon, his intelligence and inner wisdom makes him this.
A Straight-A student in the academy as far as general academics go.
- Adaptational Badass: Eventually.
- Badass Bookworm: Intelligent and kicks ass when needed.
- Combat Medic: Upon training with Tsunade.
- Cute Bruiser: Became one as of her training with Tsunade.
- Empowered Badass Normal: Despite having chakra, she had rather limited use to it, but was a natural with bo-staves. She managed to make use of it with her training with Tsunade.
- Flanderization: Early on, she's far louder than her canon counterpart, in addition to being more clingy. Even this version of Naruto didn't have a crush on her!
- The Load: Was one till she improved on her combat skills, most notably with her natural talent with bo staves.
- Ascended Fangirl: Of Sasuke, eventually becoming his wife
- The Rival: To Ino.
- Simple Staff: Donnie was willing to teach her after he saw her defeat Ino easily.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Via character development, she originally hated both of the others in her team besides Sasuke, but she grew to accept them as her comrades.
An original character, being Sasuke's younger cousin. Characterized by her black and white outfit and very long hair, accompanied by a white shirt and black pants. She eventually wore a shirt divided into black and white, along with the goggles being the opposite side of the colors of the shirt. She eventually becomes Naruto's Love Interest and is revealed to be Isis, the child of Kureno and Kyoko, the raven and dove spirits.
- Animal Motif: Ravens and Doves.
- Badass Adorable: Very cute, just look at her description. She can kick ass too.
- Bad Dreams: Unless she's sleeping with either her cousin or Naruto, she gets into one in regards to the Uchiha/Ankoku massacre.
- Big Good: Defeats two of three BigBads, and is the aim of two of them. She's also implied to be the strongest out of the five.
- Cheerful Child: Until Itachi murders the Uchiha clan.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Wears them in the same fashion the real Naruto did.
- Good Is Not Soft: Isis and Ojoko.
- Green-Eyed Monster: A minor case, that even she was unaware off, until it was agreed that she would also be wed with Naruto.
- Love Interest: For Naruto.
- Light Is Good/Dark Is Not Evil: She wears black but shes very kind.
- Morality Pet: If it wasn't for her, Sasuke would have became a villain.
- Nice Girl: Friendly, polite and kind to the ones she loves.
- Original Character: Doesnt exist in canon.
- Rapunzel Hair: As a vow to never cut it till Itachi is defeated.
- Sai Girl
- Split Personality: If hair is over her face, DON'T PISS HER OFF!!!
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Blackish Violet.
Originally a member of a Sound Genin team, she was separated from her former comrades following the aftermath of the sound ninja invasion. Splinter had talked her into joining Konoha when she heard Orochimaru basically used her and her former comrades.
- Adaptational Heroism: Joins Konoha and becomes way nicer than her superficial self.
- The Fifth Ranger: Ended up with team seven after joining Konoha for good.
- Good Costume Switch: Her old sound headband was replaced by a konoha one. She also began to wear green instead of grey.
- Good Feels Good: She's far happier as part of the Konoha than as a unit under Orochimaru.
- HeelFace Turn: Upon finding out that Orochimaru basically used her and that her former comrades were dead.
- Knife Nut: Dagger spears with strings attached to them.
- Lady of War: Fits the criteria.
- Ms. Fanservice: The beach scene where she modeled for some young men was an in-universe example.
- Musical Assassin: She is a former sound ninja, after all.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Only lives a few chapters in canon and was a minor villainess, while she's promoted to a heroine here.
- Took a Level in Kindness: From a cold assassin to a much sweeter kunoichi.
- Unwitting Pawn: Was one for Orochimaru until she was caught during the invasion. Splinter took the time to talk to her about Orochimaru's true intentions and to let her know that she wasn't going to be going back as Orochimaru had no intentions of coming back for her.
- When She Smiles: Her happier side took everyone by surprise. And this was just from trying out pizza.
The head of team seven.
- Badass Normal: Despite being mutant turtles, they're shown to be no stronger than ordinary humans, but hold their own well enough to survive.
- Big Damn Heroes: Saved Naruto just in time.
- Dark Is Not Evil: All scary looking "monsters", but are fighting for good.
- The Team:
The oldest of the four turtles
- Emotions vs. Stoicism: More stoic.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Two of them.
- The Leader: Among the turtles.
- The Stoic: Boy is he ever.
The second oldest, and the muscle of the group, Raph happens to be a fan of fighting.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: Doubted Jiraya's position as a Sannin, due to his child-like antics.
- Bash Brothers: With Casey, and both Naruto and Sasuke to smaller extents.
- Berserk Button: Hurting innocents, especially if they are children.
- Big Brother Instinct: Wanted to save Naruto during the Chunin exam upon hearing that Orochimaru was sabotaging it.
- Blood Knight: As per TMNT tradition.
- Dope Slap: Mikey is on the receiving end from him.
- Everyone Has Standards: Smacks Mikey around when the latter says or does something dumb, but even he's disgusted by the poor treatment Hinata gets from Neji.
- He was also outraged at how Itachi tried to pull off a Not So Different on him.
- Sai Guy: Raphael is this.
The second youngest of the four, Donnie has brought in various superior technology for Konoha to use.
- Badass Bookworm: As per canon hes a excellent ninja with Crazy Preparedness all the way.
- Crazy-Prepared: Came up with advanced thermal suits for the journey to the snow country, something that unlike their Konoha counterparts, would normally die in due to being reptiles, who dislike cold weather.
- Simple Staff: His staff is simple.
- Weak, but Skilled: Not as powerful as his powers in a straight fight, yet is very skilled in both science and staff usage.
The youngest of the four, Mikey is more laid-back than his brothers, and even moreso than Naruto.
- Butt-Monkey/The Chew Toy: Almost always gets hit by Raph.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He's the only one not revolted by Gai and Jiraya's poses while his brothers are weird-ed out.
- Earlier, he brought comic books with him on the escort mission with Tazuna.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Noted to Tsunade that they don't do well in cold.
- Fighting Clown/The Fool: Pretty much replaces Naruto as the foolish one.
- Fighting with Chucks: his fighting style.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Was charging at Itachi really a good idea?
The turtles and Naruto's surrogate father and one of two sensei.
- A Father to His Men: He loves his students very much, and would fight anyone to keep them safe.
- Badass Normal: Despite being a mutant rat, he doesn't display any extraordinary skills.
- Cool Old Guy: Convinced Kin to stay with Konoha. Also raises Naruto as one of his own voluntarily.
- Friend to All Children: All of team seven are adopted by him.
- Old Master: Held his own rather well against Orochimaru.
Other Naruto Characters
One of three sannin, she originally declined the offer of being the new Hokage, but accepted upon seeing Naruto finally pulling off the rasaegan.
- Big Good: For Konoha as a whole. Governing wise at least.
- Boobs of Steel: Easily the strongest female fighter on top of being the bustiest.
- Combat Medic: Worlds greatest combat medic.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Towards Naruto.
- Gag Boobs: Huge, often used as running gag.
- Male Gaze: It's pretty obvious where Mikey, Raph, and Casey stared at the first time they met her.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: She looks no stronger than an ordinary human, but can channel chakra in her fists for obscene physical power.
- Older Than They Look: Looks 20 actually 50.
The oldest child of the current Hyuuga clan, like in Canon, she retains her love for Naruto, but eventually the latter returns his love upon agreeing to the arranged marriage. She is part of Team Eight
- Badass Adorable: Her shy personality only amplifies it.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Purple.
- Did Not Get the Boy: SUBVERTED!!!
- Fainting: Fainted once when Naruto pecks her on the cheek.
- Happily Married: With Naruto.
- Honorary True Companion: Although part of team eight, she still cares for Naruto and his team, and fights alongside them when she's present.
- Light Is Good: She wears a bright outfit.
- Love Interest: Naruto, obviously.
- Shrinking Violet: Acts like this in conversations.
- The Woobie: In-Universe among team seven, but especially Naruto.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She is very protective of her family despite being largely docile.
- Combat Medic: Like her mentor she is.
Naruto's original teacher.
- Stern Teacher: Failed Naruto without a second thought, but he really does care for him, and does pass him after defeating Mizuki.
One of three sannin, he taught Naruto and Minato the rasaegan.
- All Men Are Perverts: Mikey did NOT like the fact that he read porn.
- Cool Old Guy: When hes not acting the perv, hes supportive and helpful to his students.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: A super perv 100% of the time, yet can fight Orochimaru when hes serious.
- Dirty Old Man: See above to know why.
Naruto's mother, and the wife of the late Minato.
- Fiery Redhead: A more subdued example here than in canon, having only lose her temper once during the events of the fic.
- Mama Bear: Does not react well when she learned that her son was in trouble during the chunin exam, and noone told her.
- Spared by the Adaptation: She passed away a long time ago in canon.
- Unlucky Thirteen: Had been sealed into a root prison for that long.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Just like Hinayana.
The third hokage, who passed away to protect Konoha.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: He isn't the Hokage without reason!
- Cool Old Guy: Gets along with just about everyone.
- Doomed by Canon: Kinda expected by a story that's retells most of the earlier arcs.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dies sealing Orochimarus arms.
- Old Master: Like Onoki, hes extremely badass and has grandkids.
An original character, he is also a survivor of the Ankoku clan
- Light Is Good/Dark Is Not Evil: Wears dark, but shes harsh not evil.
- Original Character: Along with Himeko.
- Split Personality: Splits between Ying and Yang.
- Stern Teacher: As Yang-Yin, he occasionally bordered on Sadist Teacher.
Consists of Rock Lee, Tenten, and Hyuuga Neji, led by Maito Gai.
- The Ace: Hes easily one of the strongest of Konohas 11.
- Badass Normal: No external chakra, yet makes up for it master of taijutsu.
- Insult of Endearment: Lee got "Caterpillar Eyebrows" or something similar to it.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Neji is kinder after his defeat by Naruto.
- Jerkass: Until Character Development occurs.
- Kick the Dog: See Shut Up, Kirk! below.
- The Scrappy: Neji was an In-Universe example. Everyone from team seven hated Neji for his abusive treatment towards Hinata as well as his apparant Lack of Empathy.
- Shut Up, Kirk!: Tells Splinter to shut it when he tries to reason with Neji, which rightfully pisses Naruto off more.
- Trash Talk: His Break Them by Talking is essentially a very passive verion of this
- Anime Chinese Girl: Tenten
- Nice Girl: Friendliest and most normal off the 11.
- Walking Armory: One of two in Konoha
Consists of Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and Aburame Shino. Led by Yuhi Kurenai
For More info, go above
Kiba and Akamaru
- Big Friendly Dog: Akamaru, for the most part.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Kiba stops teasing Naruto once he is defated at the chunin exams.
- The Rival: Kiba is one for Naruto
KurenaiLeader of Team 8, and surrogate sister to her team.
Consists of Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akiminhi Chouji. Led by Sarutobi Asuma.
- Berserk Button: Saying that she is vain.
- Ms. Fanservice: Was described by the author post-timeskip to be "the same as three years ago, but much sexier with a bigger rack."
- Rapunzel Hair: Wears this kind of hair usually.
- The Rival: Ino to Sakura.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Gets scolded at for this. Which is funny as he is one of only three who passed the chunin exam.Sakura: You faker! You pretended to be under the affect of the jutsu!Shikamaru: So I could avoid all of this.Raph: You really are lazy.
- Acrofatic: Who'd ever thought a large guy like him could pass the genin exams, much less be able to participate in the Chunin ones?
- Big Fun: Very lovable and kind kid to everyone who treats him right.
Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari
A team from Suna, who are all related.
- Blow You Away/Dishing Out Dirt: Seems to have more wind jutsu than in canon, and of course has his iconic sand shield.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: He just wants someone to love.
- When He Smiles: Stops appearing emotionless after Shukaku was resealed in the same manner as Naruto's fox spirit.
- Big Damn Heroes: Aids Donnie and Shikamaru against Tayuya
- Blow You Away: Her primary form of attack.
- Cool Big Sis: The oldest of the three.
- Berserk Button: Calling the facepaint Kankuro has as "Makeup" Raph had too much fun with that.
- Big Damn Heroes: Aids Leo and Kiba against Sakon
- Marionette Master: A master of manipulating strings.
Current leader of the Hyuuga clan.
Hinata's younger sister.
Princess and governing leader of the Snow Country.
- Winter Royal Lady: Leader of a snow country.
- Sadist Teacher: Unlike Iruka, he made no attempt to hide just how strict yet unfair he was.
- Non-Action Guy: He's willing to finish the bridge, however!
- Neutral Female: Everything she does is in the neutral this makes her muddle ground.
Tsunami's son, and Tazuna's grandson
Naruto's summon jutsu
- Deadpan SnarkerShredder: Come and taste your doom, toad!Bunta: Actually, I prefer a taste of Sake!
- Knife Nut: Carries a massive one.
Kureno and Kyoko
The summon jutsu of the Ankoku clan.
Tsunade's summon justsu
Orochimaru's summon jutsu
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Extremely unpleasant to say the least.
The nine-tail fox spirit sealed within Naruto
- Adaptational Heroism: Way nicer than before.
The sand being sealed within Gaara.
- Ax-Crazy: To say the least of his mental state.
Other TMNT Characters
A vigilante who hunts down on criminals using sports gear.
- Badass Normal: Bonus points for taking on Oto and Suna ninja with just his bike and sports gear!
- Big Damn Heroes: Came to aid the turtles during the sound ninja invasion and later again on the battle against Shredder and Orochimaru.
- Cloud Cuckoo Land: His reaction upon hearing that noone in Konoha has heard of Hockey, or any sport.
- Improbable Weapon User: Uses a hockey stick.
- I Know Madden Kombat: His style is an in-universe example of flat out bizzare in Konoha.
A former scientist who originally worked for Baxter Stockman until she found out that he was basically Ax-Crazy.
- Crazy-Prepared: Called for help from both Usagi, and the Justice Force for the final battle.
- Put on a Bus: We stop seeing her after the New York Arc.
A strange humanoid rabbit from a different world altogether. For canon info, go here
- Back for the Finale
- Berserk Button: Talking ill about his fur.
- Expy: Of Miyamoto Musashi
- Samurai: Badass samurai.
- Special Guest: Justified. He was one canonically for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), after all.
- Worthy Opponent
Cappie Jones and June O'Neil
Casey and April's son and daughter.
- Cheerful Child: Justified, they're only three post-timeskip,
- Half-Identical Twins: Described as looks alike.
A superohero team that Only show up at the final battle.
- Big Bad Ensemble: Orochimaru, Kira, and Shredder
- Obviously Evil: Except Danzo, surprisngly, as he may be the most evil of the four.
- Sliding Scale of Villain Threat: Orochimaru was said by Splinter to be a far bigger threat than anything the turtles fought prior, surpassing even Shredder, but considering Kira, a demon lord is actually stronger than both of them. The Shredder ended up being the biggest threat, as he eventually grew to great size, increasing his power tenfold, upon his BSOD, while both Kira and Orochimaru were defeated upon theirs.
- Villainous Breakdown: Danzo upon his eyes on his arm weakening him due to excessive use, Kira upon seeing Isis' true form, Orochimaru upon seeing the special blade Sasuke weilds, and The Shredder upon seeing that he was outnumbered, and he only has his few loyal foot soldiers still aiding him.
Of of three sannin, Orochimaru intends to learn all of the ninjutsu via bodytheft on Sasuke and then Himeko
- Animal Motif: Snakes
- The Dreaded: For good reason, too.
- Fate Worse than Death: Sealed into Sasuke's blade
- Faux Affably Evil: Acts polite and reasonable, yet he brindles with the chance to dissect others.
- Handicapped Badass: Lost access to his chakra by Sarutobi, but he's still a very dangerous foe.
- Snake People: Duh.
The Shredder/ Ch'rell
The Arch-Enemy of the turtles who had been defeated, the Shredder eventually, he finds his way back on the asteroid that he was stuck on, and forms an alliance with Orochimaru upon discovering that his enemy have been living peacefully among the Konoha village.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: During his Villainous Breakdown.
- Badass Boast: "I am Ch'rell, Oroku Saki, Duke Acureds, the one, true Shredder! I am a destroyer of worlds, and I fear no-one!!"
- The Determinator: Refused to give up even despite Konoha outnumbering the Foot clan at this point.
- Karmic Death/Fate Worse than Death: Kureno and Kyoko split his souls and took them into the yin-yang world during his invasion on Konoha. This was due to his complete hatred.
- Not Quite Dead: He's BACK!!!
- Posthumous Character: Or not
- The Power of Hate: Fueled entirely by his hatred towards the turtles and those who assist them.
- Spikes of Villainy: His attire as usual is this.
- Taking You with Me: Shredder tries to take Himeko along with him when he was being sent to the yin-yang world. Then Naruto and Sasuke destroy his hand.
A demon who was responsible for killing Isis when Kyoko chose Kureno over him. Now he wants to be one with Isis
- Eldritch Abomination: Evolves into this later in the story.
- It's All About Me: He uses others and kills them for his one goals.
- Karmic Death/Laser-Guided Karma: An angry Isis at her strongest one-shots him after he threw Sakyo away.
- Meaningful Name: "Kira" stands for demon, but also sounds like "killer". And murdering the original child of Kureno and Kyoko was his Moral Event Horizon.
- Obviously Evil: A demon who kills others is evil? No way.
- Bigger Bad: To Orochimaru.
- Faux Affably Evil: He treats Naruto and Sasuke as dear friends. Deep down, he's utterly heartless.
- Humanoid Abomination: The collection of eyes on his arm, making him one
- Karmic Death: His arms not only start to fail on him, he also gets weaker, eventually getting stabbed by the three people he was laughing at, and his Taking You with Me attempt failing.
- Lack of Empathy: Believes emotions are weakness.
- Smug Snake: Takes way too much pride in his crimes.
- Taking You with Me: Thankfully, he fails.
Iruka's former assistant, he tries to obtain the forbidden scroll to sell for money.
- Achilles' Heel: Large amounts of shadow clones.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He wanted the forbidden scroll to himself.
- Put on a Bus: Unlike in canon, he never returned for his revenge
- Starter Villain: For the series.
A Mizugakure jonin who was hired to kill Tazuna
- Dragon-in-Chief: Works for Gato, but could clearly kill him. And he later does.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: Dismissed Haku as just a toy, but confessed that he really does care for him
- Implacable Man: Oh, so Leo was gonna kick him in the torso to stop him? He just stood there like nothing happened.
- Making a Splash: Has access to dozens of water clones.
- Muscles Are Meaningful/Muscles Are Meaningless: Zigzagged He's ripped alright, but he's notably one of the smaller opponents that the turtles fight, only far stronger and tougher. Also, his BFS is swung around with ease.
- Zabuza Hates Turtles: In-Universe. Planned on killing the turtles after he was done with Kakashi because of how much they irritated him during their first encounter. Changes his mind when he sees just how close they are to Naruto and the rest of team Seven.
- An Ice Person: His kekkai genkai is ice release.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Raph even mistakes him for a tranny!
- Punch-Clock Villain: Only is evil because he works for Zabuza.
The one who hired Zabuza to kill Tazuna, an evil millionaire who is a druglord.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: An evil millionaire who runs a drug company.
- Fat Bastard: Very obese and evil.
- Non-Action Big Bad: Doesnt fight only uses minions and hired shinobi to battle.
- Off with His Head!: How Zabuza kills him.
Orochimaru's right-hand man
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing/The Mole: No surprise to anyone who's a fan of canon work.
- Combat Medic: An evil example.
- The Dragon: to Orochimaru
- HeelFace Brainwashing: He got his memory completely wiped by Kureno and Kyoko after the fight with Orochimaru/Shredder.
- Sick and Wrong: "Wet...what?" *Cue Mikey giving him a wet-willy from above and behind.*
Shredder's adopted daughter, was captured by the oto shinobi that serve Orochimaru.
- Anti-Villain: Only fights to honor her father.
- Badass Normal: Has no powers, yet fights uses her skills and intellect.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Shredders little villain.
- The Dragon: To Shredder.
- HeelFace Turn: Eventually realizes her fathers insane. Knew her adopted father would try to destroy the world eventually.
- Katanas Are Just Better: Uses a kitana in battle.
- Worthy Opponent: Praises Naruto for his skill.
The mechanic for the Shredder
- Affably Evil: Unlike Orochimaru and Danzo, he's genuinely polite.
- HeelFace Turn: Eventually realizes he fights for the wrong team and quits.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Any decision Karai makes, he follows.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Regrets his decision of giving the Shredder a better suit.
- Casting a Shadow: He can do this as his superpower.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Grew up in a poor area and lost the one person he loved.
- Dark Is Evil: He has shadow powers and serves Kira.
- Original Character: Has no equilavent in the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
- Redemption Equals Death
Sasuke's older brother, who killed off the rest of the Uchiha clan.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: This is how Himeko thought he was. It was actually orders against his will. He was played by Danzo
- Cain and Abel: The Cain to Sasuke and Himekos Abel.
- Dark Is Evil: A missing nin who ran away.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Later revealed as a spy for Konoha.
- The Dreaded: To almost everyone in the story.
- Good All Along: See Dark Is Not Evil.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: kills the rest of the Akatsuki.
- Lack of Empathy: He went through specific training to hide any emotions.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His sharingan.
- Rule of Scary: Basically the basis of his signature genjutsu.
- Unwitting Pawn: To Danzo.
- BFS: His Samehada.
- The Unfought: Itachi killed him and the rest of Akatsuki to prevent interference.
Zaku and Dosu
Kin's former comrades until they were killed.
- Doomed by Canon: Unlike Kin, they both die here as well.
- High-HeelFace Turn: Kin.
- Sound Assassin
- Men Are the Expendable Gender: All The makes die on Kins team.
- Achilles' Heel: Break his hands? He worthless without them.
- The Brute: More action and aggression oriented than Dosu and Kin.
A group of ninja from Oto, ordered by Orochimaru to retrieve Sasukenote
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: They really should have killed off Kin instead of letting her go when they caught her.
- Two Beings, One Body: Two guys in one body.
- Mythology Gag: Raph is teamed up with Neji against him. This alludes to the 2012 tmnt series with Spiderbytez.
- Spider People: His webbing and curse seal.
A mad scientist who worked for the Shredder. He was mutilated several times till he was reduced to a brain.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Wants to be big, but hes a brain compared to extremely powerful shinobi like Danzo, Orochimaru, and Shredder.
- Cyborg: What he became when he was reduced to a brain.
- Faux Affably Evil: Acts polite, but its all an act.
- Put on a Bus: He's defeated by Naruto, and is never heard of again despite living.
- Put on a Bus: Like Stockman, he never returned.
Leader of the Purple Dragons,a criminal gang in the turtleverse. Due to constant defeats, the turtles saw him as nothing more than a punching bag.
- The Brute: He as usual is sadistic and single minded. Thus acts as Shredders too enforcer.
- Dumb Muscle: Hes not exactly stupid, but hes more brawn than brains.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Used to be significant, but with all the beatings and defeats its hard to take him seriously.
- Mighty Glacier: Had problems even touching both the Konoha ninja and the turtles. Irony as he's a Lightning Bruiser in canon.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: The largest guy is also the weakest, receiving a painful punch from Sakura.
- Status Quo Is God: Betrays the Shredder, but only because he wanted to be his own leader.
- An Ice Person: Has a nice kekkai genkai.
- Avenging the Villain: His goal was to avenge Princess Koyuki's Evil Uncle.
- Fate Worse than Death: He's the first victim of the Yin-Yang sealing realm, which splits your two souls and sends them into said area.
The fourth Hokage, and Naruto's father.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Was said to be quite the fighter, according to Jiraya-sama.
- Big Good: Was one till he sacrificed himself to save Konoha
- Heroic Sacrifice: Gave himself up to save Konoha by sealing the Kyubi in his son.
Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen
Yoshi was a ninja who eventually moved to Konoha to hone his skills. Tang Shen was his love interest. Yoshi was killed by the Shredder.
- Bigger Good: Yoshi was Splinter's owner.
- If I Can't Have You...: Tang Shen was killed by Yukio due to this.
- Victorious Childhood Friend: Until Tang Shen was murdered.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Tang Shen.
Yoshi's friend, until jealously struck.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Yoshi.
Year 2105 characters
100 years into the future following Orochimaru, Kira, and Ch'rell's defeat are the great-grandchildren of team seven and Casey Jones/April O'Neil. The characters only appear in the epilogue.
- Original Character: All except Cody. Justified as it takes place 100 years after.
Casey and April's great grandson
Naruto and Himeko's great grandson
- Katanas Are Just Better: Has a kitana.
Sasuke and Sakura's great granddaughter
- Katanas Are Just Better: Has a kitana.
Naruto and Hinata's great granddaughter
- Blade on a Stick: Her main weapon.
Kin's great grandson
- Knife Nut: Loves using knifes.