Note: All the descriptions so far are copy-pasted from their sources, those are yet to be summarized.
Note2: Folders contain tropes for both the gladiators and their animators.
- Badass Grandpa: It's been stated that he is late-middle age. He's the reigning champion of RHG.
- Breakout Character: His immense popularity has pretty much made him the unofficial mascot of the RHG to the point that he's the first character that pops into anyone's mind whenever RHG is mentioned.
- Cool Sword: His jet-propelled katana.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Delivers one against Benman and Gel, who are the same person.
- Defeat Means Friendship
- Handicapped Badass: Loses one of his arms in the battle against Pulse, it doesn't hinder much of his fighting ability.
- Master Swordsman
- Mysterious Past
- Spell My Name with an "FL": Those two letters are meant to be read as a stylized "A" as shown in his image.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Refrains from lethal executions unless circumstances force him to.
- Achilles' Heel: Its head which contains the rest of the matter that makes up its body.
- The Assimilator: Tends to absorb defeated gladiators.
- Blob Monster: Often takes form of a Rubber Man
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
- Shapeshifter Weapon: Ranging from simple melee implements to turning his body into a fully-functional tank.
- Flash Step: Fox can perform this from Que's toxic atmosphere mutating his cells.
- Heroic Host: Fox serves as one for Q
- Living Weapon: Q serves as this and Equippable Ally for Fox.
- The Symbiote: Q, although he can exit Fox's body and fight on his own.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Q can transform into whatever weapon Fox needs, he can also transform a weapon to wield himself.
People seem to think Dave is a criminal, but he only uses his "powers" for good. After a recent exploration of ancient ruins, Dave found a decrepit prison which showed the same symbol on the wall as the symbol for his eye. He began to follow through the prison and came to a room, where there were two skeletons on the ground that wore clothing from the early fifties.
They looked to be explorers, and it seemed they died in that room from something unspeakable... could it have been Dave?
He found one of the skeletons to have a holster and a backpack on, and the other a sheath to a sword. Dave warped in his weapons and they both fit into each casing; he warped his weapons out and looked into the bag. The bag contained a book of magic, with once again the same symbol on his head in there. He set down the book and looked to the pedestal in the center of the room to see that it looked to have once held a human figure, "Could this have been my prison?" Dave said. He got up and lay on it and it fit him perfect, but suddenly the room started to shake and on the ceiling the same body form was there. Dave realized this fast and quickly rolled off the pedestal to land on the ground; he didn't want to be imprisoned again. The room still shook and as he saw the door start to slowly close, Dave quickly grabbed the book and dove through the door. And now you know what he is so far.
- Attack Drones: Of the bladed variety.
- Facial Markings: Has irradiated veins around his eyes.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: Is ambidextrous. Revealed in his fight vs. Frankie.
- Meaningful Name: Wields an umbrella-shaped weapon.
- Phlebotinum Overdose: His weapon's power source has irradiated him badly, leading to his signature eye markings.
- Swiss Army Weapon: His umbrella can function as a sword, a shield, a gun and even a jetpack.
- HeelFace Turn: Winds up joining Nemesis, an organization that he had been tasked with eliminating.
- Unwitting Pawn: After his memory was wiped by the Umbrella Division, he had no idea that what he was doing was wrong, and was just following orders.
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen: Often imposes a special rule in fighting, where the first person to be knocked down five times immediately loses.
- Save Scumming: His main power in a nutshell.
- Weak, but Skilled: He's no different than an average person without his Negate Link but he wins his fights through careful usage of his power and his conservative fighting style.
- White Collar Worker: Until he gained his powers.
- Cool Board: His JUPITER Mark II.
- Razor Floss: His sword contains a reel that spans three planets.
- Flash Step
- I Am Not Left-Handed: His attacks hit 20x harder when holding his weapon with both hands but prefers to save it for finishing moves and dire emergencies.
- Instant Runes: Appears whenever he uses his sword's TaxinGladus ability.
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Speed Echoes: An integral part of his fighting style, Loxias can leave behind two different kinds of afterimages after a flash step. White afterimages are intangible and serve to distract the opponent's concentration while red afterimages move on their own, which can be hit to inflict fatigue on Loxias.
- Blind Seer: Sees the world through echolocation with its "teeth".
- Character Development: This character is intended to be a Plot Device to help other people develop their characters.
- Creepily Long Arms: Is made entirely out of this and Creepy Long Fingers.
- Dream Stealer
- Eldritch Abomination
- Empty Shell: Those defeated by it in their dreams have their minds destroyed, rendering them permanently comatose.
- Face Your Fears: How to defeat it, the victor also gets the bonus of no longer being afraid of the phobia used previously.
- I Know What You Fear: All three types, but limited only to within its Dream Land.
- Mind Rape
- Lotus-Eater Machine: Can inflict a very deep and vivid slumber on people with its "tongue".
- Non-Indicative Name: It is not a utility repairman.
- Perpetual-Motion Monster: This monster is not meant to be fought like a normal gladiator, being more like an immortal force of nature.
- Weakened by the Light
- Win to Exit: Those who are victorious in their confrontation wake up from and never be bothered again.
- Divergent Character Evolution: Meta-wise, originally another Zetabrand knock-off but eventually his animator grew his own talent at making music-synced animations and collaborations.
- Mickey Mousing: His animator's later works feature this.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: It's blue.
- Shock and Awe: Has lightning-based powers.
- Bloody Murder: Bog can control his blood's properties, changing how corrosive it is, and its viscosity.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Often seen sporting one of these.
- Healing Factor
- I'm a Humanitarian: Seems to have a habit of eating his opponents.
- Logical Weakness: Fire melts the sludge on his body. After igniting his sword, Gildedguy cut through him like butter.
- Mind Rape: Pulls this in order to take control of opponents.
- Mind Manipulation: See above.
- Art Shift: Due to the animator's preference, fights including him tend to lean more towards traditional animation.
- Astral Projection: Has a mental one that takes the form of his armor.
- Battle in the Center of the Mind: Ends his fight with Bog by letting him into his body and trapping him in his subconscious.
- BFS: Invoked. His blade can grow from about the length of a katana to several hundred meters long depending on the circumstance.
- Butt-Monkey: Whenever he's not kicking ass, the universe loves to give him the middle finger. To date, he's been publicly humiliated at an art gallery, chased by no less than five veteran gladiators, hunted by Bog, and was forced to watch bacon being burnt in front of him.
- Deliberate Injury Gambit: Cuts himself to trick Bog into entering his body, then lets his Astral Projection do the rest.
Appears in the Imitator Collabs. Ultimately defeated by Fordz.
- Power Copying: He's called the imitator for a reason.
- Dark Is Evil: Colored with #000000, the hexcode for black.
- Ditto Fighter: He copies his opponent's weapons and fighting style.
- Mundane Utility: Used Jomm's sword as a sushi knife.
Enemy Stick Figures
Appear in multiple videos and army fights, they usually serve as fodder in gladiator demos. Can have any color but most are black for simplicity.