I only want you to think I'm fantastic.
I'll participate in what you believe,
If you give me the attention!
Yeah, yeah that's the only compensation
I wanna be included in your conversation.
Pictures of moi: Here.◊
And with my brand-new beret: Here.◊
You know my face. Let's begin. Just... ignore... the next little bit.
I don't know that I'm doing this correctly, but this is vandalism! :P ~ ArsThaumaturgis
TOD WUZ HERE
Whadefu are you guys doing? I... I... THIS IS A DISGRACE! You're not attacking each other hard enough!
(NOTE: If you want to vandalise the page by entering this little battle here, you can. Start at the bottom, and work up. Thank you!)
Hi there! Nice to meet you! Nice quote. :) Punkreader
I wanna start on top. ~theindefiniteone
Oh noes! More page-topping vandals! — Liberated Liberater
INSANITY WILL PREVAIL !! (Sorry Hopey, by the way) ~Dhana Ragnarok
Curse you, Ragnarok! Not really. Yes, really. No, not really. Hi Hopey! -Dalexterminate
Death to all PANDAS !! (That includes you, Dalek !) ~Dhana Ragnarok
Take that, Ragnarok! -Dalexterminate Oh, and hi, Hopey!
FABULOOOOOUS Vandalization ~Dhana Ragnarok
I vandalized the top of the page! Now that's vandalism. -Dalexterminate
Hi again! -Dalexterminate
The balance between hope and despair must remain at zero. — Liberated Liberater
Jefferson Lives! - deathpigeon
YOU DONT PLAY DOTA?!?!?!?!!?!!!!! me neither. ~Baff
You're a MILF -ImAbove
I'm giving you a hug -Hugs- ~Vyctorian
I still can hear the countdown/It is the final call!/I want it higher to get into his sight... -DarkDestruction
YOU HATH BEEN TAGGED BY TREVOR WHATEVER YET AGAIN!!!!! For like the fortieth time. :P
Your posts confuse, terrify and entertain me. I LIKE YOU! ~Alma
What the fu...? Damn kids... Ignore that, reader. Please... ignore it.
NICKNAMES IH. IHG. Inhopeless. Hopeless. Hopey or Hope. Actually, I like Hopey/Hope the best.
Age I have a National Insurance card; leave it at that. I was born in 1995. (aka i'm a fetus~) - FEDORA!
GENDER Male. And metrosexual. NOT GAY! DEFINENTELY NOT GAY! METROSEXUAL! HETEROSEXUAL! Fedora? With the heter... never mind
LANGUAGES English. Native language. Street colloquialism. I have a B-grade in French. That's more French than the average Briton. And Bengali, which is my parents' tongue, and know nothing about.
RACE My parents are Bangladeshi. I would consider myself European or British.
POLITICAL VIEWS Socialist with a tolerance for capitalist interests. i.e. a Capital Socialist.
TWITTER @Peacock_Hopey. Or go here: http://twitter.com/#!/Peacock_Hopey
LIVEJOURNAL Keywords: Inhopeless or http://inhopeless.livejournal.com/
LOCATION Central Birmingham in the nation-state of the UK, of the grand European Union. (GPS decimal co-ords 52.49 (long.) -1.89 (lat.))
ANYTHING ELSE? Oh, I also have a mobile phone, a facebook, Steam, an Xbox Live a 'Skype [Skype ID: inhopeless]. If you want, I can add you to my contacts on any of these; just ask. :D
I have an affection for cake.(Indef? <sigh>) - (NO FEZ.) But, like other Tropers, likes TV, and music.
GENRES LIKED * Music: Pop-punk, post-hardcore,
- TV:comedies (esp. sitcoms) and quiz/panel shows.
If someone made a huge combo of those, then I'd pay to see it. - (Very nice Neko.) Stop vandalising the vandalism, Fez
HANGS OUT IN You can find me within the the confines of Forum Games... playing forum games. I'm cool with them.I also mix things up in several threads in Yack Fest. I will comment on anything. ANYTHINNGGGG! If I'm not there, you'll find me being opinionated on several issues in On-Topic Conversations. Very opinionated.
So... that's me. The bits you need to know anyway. Hello, and welcome dear reader. I assume, you are much like me - a popular-culture nerd, am I correct? Well, that's cool.
I may seem very off-the-wall, absent-minded, silly and rather immature, but don't let that fool you; I'm a frickin' badass when it comes to debates and discussions of great intellectual capacity. I will happily go from discussing the progress of gay rights in a feminist post-modernist context to the simplicity of wondering about orange chocolates.
Did I mention I am the only Briton to solely use metric in real life? Everywhere? I'm that pro-Europe.
I write really good songs. (Thank you again, Indef!) - AGAIN? Fez.... Has a 12MiB folder on my harddrive full of self-written songs. I've even dubbed myself TV Tropes's on-the-spot songseamster. Because I do. The amount of songs I pour out of my head in a week amazes even me. It is my true talent. I had a notebook full of poems and witty limericks that I had written during my school time or times I got bored, but some jackass stole it.
Dislikes London. I don't know why. And the fish don't fryyyyyy in the kitchunnnnn. - <sigh> Fedora...
[ DATA DELETED AS CLUTTER]
NO, Fez. Just no. But thanks for the song...
- "That is awesome." - IRL and on site,
- "You Die" - Self-created meme on the site.
- "I'm European/Asian/British. It works like that." - On the site.
- "Whoa. My. God." - On something so surprising
- "<NOSEBLEED>/<SUPABLUSH>" - On seeing things and girls that arouse me
- "I have friends in X. It will be done."
- "Oh. OH. OH!!" - on steadily realising certain things
- "DON'T CRY! IF YOU MAKE ME CRY I'LL CRY!"
- "Give me two words, and a subject. Now." - said before writing on-the-spot poetry
[ DATA DELETED FOR USELESSNESS]
Go ahead. Vandolise. Inventive curse words and ASCII art are appreciated. Use British English. Those are the only constraints. Fez. You goddamn...
This work contains examples of:
- Bond One-Liner - Esp. used in videogames where an enemy is defeated or killed or whatever.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch! - See above. But yes, used widely, with differing words.
- Waxing Lyrical - Well, with over 15GiB of music, It's kinda hard not to.
- Creator Breakdown - Subverted. Has a stupidly high tolerance of taking crap. However, one day...
- Break the Cutie - Not a cutie (although thinks self to be), but has gotten this several times on a daily basis from friends.
- Berserk Button - Do not step in front of the television when something good is on. Just don't.
- Asian and Nerdy - As in South Asian. Not Oriental. But, yes, extremely nerdy.
- Angrish - Damn, I stubbed my finger on the A button. How the fu...
- Elevator Escape - Well, subverted. I wanted to get out of the lift instead.
- Mr. Exposition - Does a lot of this to people who ask me 'so what are you doing?'
- Eagleland - A mixture of both flavours. Essentially, all Americans speak like a surfer, a hillbilly, or a New Yorker. Nobody walks, everyone solves crime on-the-fly, guns are as a staple as bread, and have terrible healthcare.
- Traveling at the Speed of Plot -
- Brilliant, but Lazy. I'm in the top percentile of the West Midlands county in terms of IQ, but yet... still lazy. Just look at these tropes. Non-alphabetisised.
- Perpetual Smiler. Oh yeah...
- Nice Guy. So nice.... my tolerance of shit is pretty high.
- Rapid-Fire Typing. I once managed to type really fast on one keyboard at a rate of about 50wd/s. I hate laptop keyboards, and flat keyboards. The keys don't work as well as raised keyboards.
- Deadpan Snarker. I've always imagined myself as the one guy in the background making snide remarks.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander. Oh dear god. Even on the forums, my thoughts are often outlandish, non-sequiturs, and one time...
- Precision F-Strike. On the internet more than in real life. I once not swore in Real Life from the years of 1995 to 2008. And I haven't sworn in Real Life for about... a week. On here? As of 10.07am (BST) on 12-JUL-11, 45 minutes.
- Cool Car. Well, I can't drive, but my mother has a Mercedes A-Class and my dad a Nissan Primera. The Primera has a pretty banging stereo system.
- Neutral Good. I consider my morals to be the most absolute thing. However, if a bigger moral dilema needs to be solved - and breaking a smaller one helps it, then that is fine. E.g. I do not lie. However, if I must not disclose the location of X, then I will lie about the location of X, because to me, that is the morally right thing to do. I will follow the rule of law to the letter. I will comply with regulations, rules, as long as my personal freedoms are not violated.
- The Ditz. Often. I often get so-called 'blonde moments'. I have black hair, and I'm a guy.
- Bilingual Bonus. I managed to get one of my cousins a better deal on something because I realised what the French shopkeeper was talking about.
- Engaging Conversation. Yeah... Not actually said 'Marry me', but y'know, stupid things are said in the heat of the moment. Oh yeah, I said 'I love you'. Fu...
- Curse Cut Short.
- Reading the Stage Directions Out Loud. <nosebleed> <sigh> and <yawn>. You can guess why.
- Product Placement. Oh... so much. I am a walking billboard! I can also guess most slogans of TV adverts.
- Mistaken for Gay. My metrosexuality (i.e. camp straight) means that people assume my effeminate nature means that I am gay. I'm not. Which explains the bit of e-screaming at the top of the page.
- Camp Straight. See above. I'm metrosexual.
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome. On here, on the Compliment the Above Troper thread, I managed to compliment people in song, street colloquialism, French and English. I combined all of them, and I got a pretty good result.
- There are more. Of course.
- Totally Radical. Here's a list of colloquialism I throw around.
- Redics. (short for rediculous)
- Kick. (Short for kick-ass)
- Aweso. (short for awesome)
- To Parr
- All Men Are Perverts = Commander Obvious
- Gee, thanks.
- Atomic F-Bomb: ~Telcontar
"the homework"Hope: "...
- Badass Bookworm: Yes...^.^ The Emissary
- Badass Adorable - lolacat
- Beware the Nice Ones - You have interesting ways of getting angry...-The Void
- Believe you me.
- Bishōnen - for the lulz = Commander Obvious
- Camp Straight: You've proven it herenote and are all the more awesome for it. - Telcontar
- Crazy Awesome - Says I. - Punkreader
- Cloudcuckoolander - You and everyone else on this site. ~ Raineh Daze
- Covert Pervert - Averted Trope. ~Enzeru
- Hope so.
- Cool Big Bro - Well, duh! —Tre
- Crazy Awesome - lolacat
- Cute Bookworm - that's the image I'm getting. D Roy
- Wow. Thanks.
- Cute Bruiser: I imagine so. -Mokona Zero
- Cute Monster Girl - What? At least one person has this as a permanent mental image of you. Deal with it. :P ~ Raineh Daze
- The Dandy - Super-ultra extrapolating from what info you gave, with a healthy dose of instant flanderization ~ Balmung
- Distracted by the Sexy: Cute? Whatever. Your avatars show that you are like this. ~theindefiniteone
- Dude Looks Like a Lady ~ deathpigeon
- Eldritch Abomination: Every contributor page will have this trope. EVERY. mellochan42
- Elfeminate ~ deathpigeon
- Even the Guys Want Him ~ deathpigeon
- Extreme Omnivore: Is there something Hopey won't eat? - kay4today
- Fanservice: I saw this◊ in your gallery.... -Mokona Zero
- The Fashionista: I consider you this. ~theindefiniteone
- Hehe. <swishes blue top>
- Flanderization: Nosebleeds immediately come to mind. :) - Karl Kadaver
- Fluffy the Terrible: I honestly dunno....-Voids Empathy
- Flawless Ethereal Goddess And Also Male Deal With It Bitches - Junfez
- Thanks, man!
- Genki Girl: Yes, you are. Both of them (which one are you?) -D Roy
- Gratuitous French: Whenever you try to communicate with me :p ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Oui, mon ami!
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? -Milos Stefanovic
- I'm straight today, don't worry.
- Hidden Depths: You can be very insightful for someone who calls themself a ditz. - Tidal_Wave_17
- Please don't kill me. Ho Yay: With some of your buddies. -hides- I'm sorry - it's just... I know you're straight and all but I'm just stupid. -hides again- ~theindefiniteone
- I'm a Humanitarian: WHY, SON? WHYYYYYYYYY? -The Mike
- Incoming Ham —Belfagor
- Insistent Terminology: Yes, you're heterosexual. We get the picture. - Mort08
- Just want to make sure!
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Probably more than I am. -Mokona Zero
- Keet: You're even more of a Large Ham than me ! And somehow, you're hilarious because of this ! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Thanks bro!
- Large Ham: GRAND SUPRANATION! ~ Milos Stefanovic
- BECAUSE IT IS GREAT!
- Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics - You're having way too much fun ranking masculinity/feminininty. ~ Raineh Daze
- Yes I am. Get. Used. To. It.
- Meaningful Name: Averted. You're clealry not hopeless. -Belfagor
- Moe: Some of your avatars are very much so. - Darkclaw, Commander Obvious, Liberated Liberater
- No, he himself slides into this alot! -phoenixdaughterAM
- Nakama ~ Dhana Ragnarok (COPAIN !)
- I agree with the above!
- I concur with that motion.
- I agree with the above!
- Nice Guy: You take our stupid vandalization up there quite well :p ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- It's A-OK, friend.
- I'm certainly seconding this - lolacat
- Non-Action Guy: I imagine you as either this or a really skilled combatant. -Mokona Zero
- Nose Bleed: I can't believe I'm actually the first one to think of THAT. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- That is strange...
- Not that many languages, mind you.
- Official Couple ~@GearLeader
- D'awww.... thanks.
- The Power of Rock: Just going by your Twitter handle. ~ spark2
- This! Is! SPARTA!: A lot of your sentences turn into this. ~GameSpazzer
- Trope Overdosed: Or at least I think so. - lolacat
- Spoony Bard - Teeheehee...
- Very funny, Milos.
- Small Name, Big Ego - You're getting a bit close. ;) ~ Raineh Daze
- Stealth Hi/Bye: Who knows... -I am always here...
- Suspiciously Apropos Music - Seriously, it seems to happen to you all the time. :P ~ Nekoalexa
- Now Playing: "Things That Rhyme With Orange" - I Set My Friends On Fire. Now... who sets their friends on fire...? :P
- Unlimited Wardrobe - Junfez
- Oh, I wish....
- Viewer Gender Confusion - At first, I thought that you were a chick. - deathpigeon
- Really? There's 'guy' in my name... :P
- Wall of Text — Your page. So much. ~GameSpazzer
- Warrior Poet: You're a poet. You can participate in the less-serious wars. Bring your songs with you. ~theindefiniteone
- YES MA'AM, I SHALL!
- Waxing Lyrical: Well, duh. ~theindefiniteone
- I'm scared of what I see.
- Talkative Loon - says your big bruv, Whale
- What are you talking about I dunno what to say maybe you're lying ghdhsagasdghhsadff...
- Tangled Family Tree - How is this not on here already? ~SlendidSuit
- Even the Guys Want Him: While everyone at your school apparently thinks you're ugly, you're more beautiful than they could ever hope to be, partially thanks to this trope. ~ deathpigeon
- >page qoute<
- "Attractive Today" - Motion City Soundtrack
- "If I Cut My Hair Hawaii Will Sink" - Chiodos
- "Talking to the Walls" - Finger Eleven
- "Another Boy" - Midtown
- REPETITION! REPETITION! REPETITION! - "The Cheval Glass" - Emery
- Can you relate, can you keep up the pace? - "Blackout" - Breathe Carolina
- This won't stop, until I say so! - "Blackout" - Breathe Carolina
- "Medicating" - Boys Night Out
- "Recovering" - Boys Night Out
- I'm a little more than useless.../And you promise me I'll get through this. "More than Useless" - Relient K.
- "I'm The Only Person to Take It Personal" - Breathe Carolina
- Wanderlust Song - A given.
- Heavy Meta - This is a song about songs for songs.
- Self-Demonstrating Song
- This Is a Song
- [Silly Love Songs has been moved back]
The following Tropes have not occured to be real and are instead based upon observations... of TV
- This folder is for poems and songs that I've written around the fora.
- "I'm Never Out of Fashion, Because I'm Never in Fashion."
- "This Is One Hell of a Sleep."
- [ DATA TRANSFERRED TO Inhopelessguy]
- Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
- Sick of Sarah
- New Found Glory
- The Ataris
- Boys Night Out
- Senses Fail
- The Donnas
- Escape The Fate
- All American Rejects
- The Audition
- and according to my computer, there's 70 other more artists.
- Also, my own songs/poetry. I'm that good, bros.
- Note: Bracketed numbers is the amount. If no bracket, then just one
- Karl Kadaver
- Tools Of Destruction (4)
- Junfez (3)
- nekoalexa (2)
- Stolen By Faeries (3)
- Voids Empathy
- Game Chainsaw
- Inhopelessguy (207)
- Milos Stefanovic
- Aiko Heiwa
- Sean Murray I
- Strange Dwarf
- Liberated Liberater
- Spooky Mask
- Raineh Daze
- Mega Magikarp
- She Who Chews Gum
- Cityofmist (2)
- M'sieur Lapin
- Hellman Sabian (2)
- Inhopelessguy (207) (1) in Vandalism
- Oh yeah... damn freeloading <grumble grumble>
- Rena The Archmage (2) - Other poem in Vandalism
- The thing is, from what I can tell,
You've exhausted the whole of your idea well.
See, writing isn't something you can do from nine to five,
It's not something that you can force, no matter how you strive.
It's a natural release of ideas and of rhyme,
But it's all about sitting down to write at the right time.
So don't attempt to force a poem to jump onto the page,
Wait for it to come to you, rather than scream and rage.
- The thing is, from what I can tell,
- Sean Murray I (in Vandalism)
- Aralyn (in Vandalism)
- theindefiniteone (in Vandalism) This is also Shameless Self-Promotion. :D
- Dhana Ragnarok
Vandalism/(For the love of... Fez? AGAIN?)
- F.E.A.R. was here. - Orange Spider Oh yeah. And what?
- You've been vandalized! - Premonition45 Uh-huh. And tell me, when did your mother take away your first pencil?
- Spaces are empty. Spaces are meant to be empty. They are lonely beings. ~The Indefinite One NOT WHEN I PARK IN THEM!
- I am about to fall asleep (and I have no idea why I just told you that) but I am vandalizing yo page. HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK HOLD ME BACK ~Junfez Say what?
- I haven't been here yet? A pity. You're cool. ~Milos Stefanovic I'm cool? Me? My friend, I am not your mirror.
- I'm also pro-Europe. Well, more of pro-Germany...but I admire you Europeans! ~European Wannabe Thanks.
- -blasts page with a building at 40000 kph- ~Liberated Liberater Ow. Ow. I'm sueing.
- Rock on fellow socialist - gingerninja666 SOCIALISM IS THE WAY!
- I have no poem. I am a bad poet. ~The Bad Poet That's rivalling me, mate.
- NEED A SONG DISPENSER HERE! - Orange Spider <pop>.
- Leningrad, Berlin Wall, March on Rome, Byzantium's fall. Lightning war, Dresden night - maybe you'd like that song. ~theindefiniteone Never heard of it.
- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! I have vandalised your page >:D - A Crack In Time AND I HAVE YOURS! TAKE THAT!
- GURRS. WHO RUN DIS MOTHAF-ING YEAH. GURRS. WHO RUN DIS MOTHAF-ING- WHO RUN DA WORLD (GURRS) - BEYONCE Hey Beyonce.
- Color, armor, favor, "quotations", Mr., Mrs. HAHAHAHA! You're foolish British grammar and spellings- MANGLED! ~Kexruct Damn ye.
- I'm in ur pages, vandalizing ur pages. ~raigakuren Uh-huh. So, your father? He loved to play video games too?
- In case anybody wants/needs the original German lyrics for "Ode to Joy":
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, Dein Heiligtum.
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
Was die Mode streng geteilt,
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo Dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
I'm in ur pages, vandalizing ur pages...again. ~raigakuren I get deja vu...
|Ohai, I breaks ur windoez -Kuro Fox||Damn. I'm not paying for that.|
- I am everywhere. —Slouch I can't see you.
- Meanwhile, we others are just stuck in the middle of nowhere. Or Wyoming. It doesn't make much difference, really. —Treder Joe Or Wolverhampton.
- NOBODY EXPECTS THE *shot* — Liberated Liberater Lib? Where are you?
- Who has two thumbs and doesn't care? You do! - Premonition45 Apathy is so in... I dunno.
- I can do this all day -raigakuren Me too fool. Bring it.
- The imperial system rules, Europe will never unite, and American English makes more sense anyway; have a great night! :P - Game Chainsaw FLAME WAR!!!
- HARGH. ~theindefiniteone Damn.
- I shall deface this collection of words that you use to describe yourself in order to leave a personal mark upon these premises. -Thiefoftime GET OFF MY LAWN!
- Vandalizing pages since 1945 ~ Philosopher And...?
- Congratulations! You are officially Made Of Win! "Why," you ask? Because. That's why. - Karl Kadaver Tanks bro.
- DOWN WITH EUROPE. GO NOT-EUROPE. Metric is OK for science stuff. But not measuring heights! Centimetres are too small. Aiko Heiwa Uh-huh.
- Enjoy, comrade. - Milos Stefanovic Yes sir.
- You were born in 1995? Me Too!! And you're now my BFF! Deal with it! And also, I'm a better friend than Bellacide! ;D- cutewithoutthe Bro. You are my brother I never had.
- The vandalism 3 above mine makes a good point. Clearly we must use metric inches to fix this! There shall be ten of these inches in a foot, which shall be the same length, therefore the inch will be bigger to compensate. Anyways, I'm here, I'm vandalizing your page, get used to it. — Balmung Okay. You get a parking spot.
- Poop Aiko Heiwa WEE.
- This page won't go without the grace of my touch. Okay, I'm just self-deprecating in an unusually indirect way. Here you are. Nathaniel The Seeker Uh-huh.
- Jinjoman here to tell you that your toilet is now clogged. Damn you.
- DING DUNG MAH MAH MAH MAH THURST MAH MAH MAH THURST. moochi poop. Rousseau likes dried ants. - Cotarhbi
- Most definitely not Liberated Liberater. Okay. Hello Morgan Freeman.
- I think I'm here therefore I am. Philosopher PSUEDOINTELLECT! GET THE GUN!
- I suppose I should thank you for setting me up with Charlie. I mean, I would... if she wasn't fictional. And didn't have Yangire tendencies... Or didn't try to stab me the other night. - Karl Kadaver 0_0
- Hello, The Void thanks you for the song and so, have a cookie! Munchly thanks!
- ROCK ON! - Milos Stefanovic NOYOU!'
- WEEEEEEE~ — Liberated Liberater
- Some call me the Archmage, while others call me the Little Devil. Some call me Koakuma, while others simply call me Rena. You, however...
- You may call me nemesis. I shall destroy you at all costs, for I find the thought of you attempting to resist inevitable destruction at my hands... amusing... ''En garde!' -RenaTheArchmage ENGARDE? I WILL DESTORY YOU!
- Wait a minute...You like A Day To Remember and Emery?!?! How did I not know about this before?! :D -Nekoalexa ... Eh.
- Whoa, whoa! You are awesome man! Really cool! WOW! - Emotional Hipster. Don't I know you from somewhere? Oh yeah! You're my alter-handle!
- Wait, why am I carefully observing the correct vandolization format in this page?! It must not be! -jcruz Hyp...nosis...
- Hey, Hopey! Wait, that sounded stupid... Anyway, apparently I haven't vandalized this page yet for some strange reason, so please allow me to *BOOM* -Strange Dwarf Ah crap. CLEAN UP OVER HERE!
- What's this? A page I've not visited? You need a poem...
You are really awesome, funny too!
According to this vandalism, you have a cool crew,
Don't give up hope mate,
It's never too late,
You are smart, and you'll plough through,
You know why? Because I believe in you.
You are talented at poetry, don't give it, at least - not for me.
Try your best and you'll get through.
Because lots of people - they are rooting for you. - The person who will always know you best, the person who you can trust, and the person who will always be there for you. GET AWAY YOU STALKER!
- Now you see me, now you don't! =Shadow Bender Uh-huh...
- Letters to oneself? From another? ~theindefiniteone ... Now you mention it... AWHHH CRAP!
- THIS AIN'T A SCENE, YO. Great, now you got it stuck on my head. :)) — Liberated Liberater MWAHAAHAHAHAH!
- HONK HONK. ~ TARDISES Uhh... BEEP BEEP?
- Ahem -clears throat-,
- i have squiggly glasses and everyone is jealous of it = CommanderObvious Damn ye...
- I am so writing you a free-verse poem. Because rhyming poetry kills me.
He weaves these songs
Carefully, for they are fragile
Lines and words and rhymes and emotion
Inspiration then strikes
There is a song to write
Words to flow and to sing
Humanity in verse.
~theindefiniteone Wow. That's pretty kick.
- I appear before you once more,
How many times now? I think it's four.
But hear me out if you please,
For my poetry laced with cheese.
I'm well aware that you have so much,
And that simple rhyming is my crutch,
But though you've got poems out the wazoo,
One more can't hurt, or maybe two.
So here I go, not with the flow,
Did I mention this was just the prologue?
Oh Maiden of the Border, dressed up in red,
The fate of a land rests on your head.
Do you realize the weight on your shoulders,
Even as Hell's flame smolders?
To protect and serve, your foes and your friends,
You are the one on which all depends.
Maiden in White, are you aware,
That the red-white cloth that hangs from your hair,
Is much more than simple decoration,
Or festive clothing used in celebration.
They represent your commitment to life,
And the courage to press on through all strife.
-RenaTheArchmage Hooolleeee crap...
- Neck snaped!- GearLeader <throws Ford Focus at you> TAKE THAT!
- :-p -Strange Dwarf <poke>
- i can see you
- Let me interest you with a random song:
They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Yours truly, The One. ... Whut.
- I used on of your poems on my quotes page. That's cool, right? ~ That Human Its A-OK, Homa.
- If I ever get that condition that changes your accent, I hope it is a British accent. ~ SonicGTR That's cool, bro!
- You've been very polite toward me. That's nice of you. Wait... isn't vandalism usually negative? Uh... grr! *runs away* - Dalexterminate COME BACK!
- Here's hoping the bloody stupid rioters don't get you, we've still got that Infected thread to do. Steventheman I can deal with Infected. I can deal with rioters. See ya soon!
- What the above troper said, except I have no idea what thread you guys are talking about. ~Enzeru Thanks.
- Can you fly? — Liberated Liberater Wish I could...
- sorry am I bleeding blood from my nose onto your page? -raigakuren AH CRAP! CLEAN UP OVER HERE!
- My socialist-capitalist-Coca Cola-welfare state-undecided friend, your politics are confusing. But endearing. Kind of. (I jest, I jest, you know we all love you). :D — USAF713 Thanks, USAF.
- How you love, how could you, Mr. Man-of-the-Year? Walking tall, with nothing to fear. — Liberated Liberater We get it. You like Fallout Boy.
- Hel-lo~ in-hope-less-guy. Ya seem so shy. Glad to see you're all right, and all your rhymes are tight. Good luck trying to squeeze a rhythm outta that. Damn ye.
- If you call me Ara, I will call you Guy. :D ~ Aralyn Oki doke.
- Fufufufufuffffffffffffffffffffu PantheraSapiensEllipsis Whadefu...?!
- WORD CRUFT
- I guess it all comes and goes with time... except the vandalism. - Amused Troper Guy I am amused.
- Hey ! Your French is pretty good ! Even if you still need some work ^^. See ya !~ ~ Dhana Ragnarok Your English is pretty kick. No joke.
- ''Split. Your. Soul.''
''Seven parts of a whole.''
''They're Horcruxes! It's Dumbledore's end!''
- The Cruelest Witch has made an appearance here. — The Witch of Miracles AHH! GET AWAY!
- Hey there, Hopey... uhh... VANDALIZE VANDALIZE VANDALIZE! *leaves* -Dalexterminate ... You missed a spot.
- Hopester, what's up? Daca wuz here. - /@Darkclaw Indeed he was. But who are you?
- *starts scribbling on the wall* What? - Deadbeatloser22 I didn't see anything...
- Will you ever write poetry about yourself? =P -Mega Magikarp Have done, mate!
- You're thankful that I introduced you to K-On, yes? That Human Oh, yes I am.
- Hello Hope. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED. - The Void AAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH....
- qrrbrbirlbel. ~ TARDISES ?!
- I won't touch the stuff either. TARDISES ?
- Hi, hon...how are you today? -yawns stiffly, steals coffee bags from your cabinet- Coff...?!
- This will be your Unlimited Blade Works chant.
I am the bone of my songs.
Lyrics are my body, and music is my blood.
I have created over a thousand poems —
Unknown to Fame, nor known to Obscurity.
Have withstood pain to create many songs,
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
...So as I pray, Unlimited Hope Works. — Liberated Liberater harharhar. Cool song.
- Once I've found embodiments for Nightmare Fuel, Heartwarming Moments, High Octane Nightmare Fuel and Tear Jerkers I'll make a list. -Dalexterminate Sure.
- ~bother~ ~bother~ boyob13 ...
- Esse was here! This page is now stained with "OヮO" OヮO essefantasia And I don't mind! :)
- Even an agent of shadow has friends, thanks to you. - Dark Confidant And I have a friend in you!
- you will me mind...I SHALL CORRUPT YOU - Vanthebaron ....?!
- Teehee, more vandalism. :P - boyob13 Hey, I got a whole list bro.
- I need a broom. And some fire. And maybe some chlorine trifluoride while I'm at it. — Liberated Liberater Check the cupboard Lib. Don't mind the uranium.
- Georges for President of Europe ! ~Dhana Ragnarok CONCUR!
- We are here. Who said that?'
- Okay, so I added a trope when I was supposed to vandalize. Well, you get both because you're just that awesome. - Darkclaw As are you.
- Um.... I'm American, so I don't use the metric system. XD ~ boyob13 You live in Germany... where they have metric. What an impasse.'
- Incoming! Brace for impact! Vandalism, ho!!! ~ Just another random comment.
- FINALLY! ANOTHER SUGARCULT FAN! :D ~theindefiniteone
- It's TIME ! INSANITY...OVERLOOOOOOOOA Dah !! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Mmmm, fresh vandalism. EAT UP!!!!! - Mort08
- Dancin' Singin' Blastin' INSANITY ! ~ Dhana Ragnarok
- Tralala yes. What's your favourite idea? [[lol]] ~ Aralyn
- Hey, look : there's the girl of your dreams here !...Oh, wait, she's in France...Better come here fast :p ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Where are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? -desdendelle
- YO!!!!!!!!!! ~Dracosketch
- Unblanking that part at the end is ridiculously tempting. But I definitely won't do anything about it. ~ Dark Confidant
- Inventive curses eh... CHIFFANY! BARKET! TURG! EFWURD... no that ones a bit obvious isn't it... -Game Chainsaw
- fap◊ yui -Vanthebaron
- This space claimed by Quarterman
- moar ** music-Vanthebaron
- My little buttercup has the sweetest smile/Dear little buttercup, won't you stay awhile/Come with me where moonbeams paint the sky/And you and I might linger in the sweet by and by, oh... | Dear little buttercup, with your eyes so blue/Oh little buttercup, you' re a dream come true/You and I will settle down in a cottage built for two/Oh, dear little buttercup, I love you... | Everybody ! | My little buttercup, has the sweetest smile/Dear little buttercup won't you stay awhile/You and I will settle down in a cottage built for two, oh... | Dear little buttercup/Sweet little buttercup, My little buttercup/I love you -Vanthebaron
- I LICKED LEMMY'S MOLE I'M MORE METAL THEN YOU-Vanthebaron
- EVIL IS AN -Vanthebaron
- I demand a song...and a shrubbery-Vanthebaron
- I'm just here to conquer this section of your page, don't mind me. - ARabbitFilledNightmare
- Hey, how are you Hopey? - Darkclaw
[ THIS PART IS BLANK]
I love invading white space. ~theindefiniteone
- Stop imitating me :p ~Dhana Ragnarok
- I'm still waiting for my poem, Hopey. :P ~ boyob13
- WHITE SPACE VANDALIZE
- I don't have a poem too, Hopey. :-( - Shad
"From Moddeir with... power! -Ailedhoo
- Vote for Max at the next election!
- All your bases are belong to us!
- This is not vandalism. It is a duck.
- Whatever doesn't kill Rory Williams makes him stronger. Whatever does kill Rory Wiliams also makes him stronger. Just thought you might like to know. -Logan Locksley
- Hi there bro! O,O ~dracosketch
- HEY-O! ~theindefiniteone
- This page now has 25.1293% more pterodactyls than it did before I vandalized it.
- I was a bigger fan of the Punk Goes Metal compilation from back in the day. —Sean Murray I
- Am I a Red Onnie or a Blue Onnie? —a vandal
- For the last time... on second thought I think I made my point. Bowser
- Rivux...no wait, Radox used vandalize! Radox has left shampoo suds all over the page!!! It's very clean!!!
- Rivux whipped out his Vandalize Hammer! Rivux DECIMATED this portion of the page!!!
- Hello, you will be assimilated into the great Penis Hivemind. ~Yours Truly, Promtetheus136
- Hello, you have been assimilated into the great Copy-Paste-the-above-vandal Hivemind. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Hello. Someone has set us up the bomb. Ailedhoo
- Hello, you will be targeted by an Overly-Long Gag. ~theindefiniteone
- I cannot, yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must, but I cannot! —Sean Murray I
- It would be so nice if you wrote just a little song about me. The gratitude of a Lawful Evil troper is not to be underrated. - Belfagor
- -glomps- —Grey
- October 24, 2011 - Journal Entry #178 - I killed one of them this morning. I won't go into the stategy behind it suffice to say that shooting them actually works. Who knew? Their ichor reeked and made me puke. It's sticky as all hell and I got some of it on my hands. It's damn-near impossible to wash it off. The only thing I found that works is gasoline, and that's pretty hard to come by. My hand still smells like them, and I can't make it go away. I wonder if they can smell it, too. It's probably drawing them to me as I write this. I can hear the shuffling of their footsteps just on the other side of the wall. If I find a doorway, I think I'll try killing some more. What the hell? I got 5 more shots. No guts, no glory, right?
- BING!◊ —Sean Murray I
- Maxi all over this pad! -Uberwitch
- So i herd u take Liberal Arts. raigakuren
- Yarr!! I be vandalizin' yer page like a pirate. - Completely Normal Guy
- Who reads the papers? -Ailedhoo
- anyone order a Reigun? -Pink Heart Chainsaw
- RAINY DAY!!!! —Sean Murray I
- Why is there vandalism on the top and bottom. IS IT A SANDWICH!!! I hope there's bologna! ~raigakuren
- So basically here I am vandalizing the page of this cool British dude because of some forum game, and I start thinking: What is the point of all this? Is it just a simple game, or is there something more? Does someone benefit from this, or was it just something that happened? And then I realize that maybe I'm over-thinking things, and I should just enjoy myself. - Completely Normal Guy
- Have you ever confused the past and future, and found yourself talking to someone only to realize, "I shouldn't be talking about that. It hasn't happened yet." You know, spoilers and all? - Completely Normal Guy
- Whenever you think of me, I want you to think of this. —Sean Murray I
- Well, aren't you popular? Thanks for being such a cool troper. - DL
- At first I was like all -_- but then I was all /)^3^(\! ~raigakuren
- The original Punk Goes Pop (I love this track!) —Sean Murray I
- You play Dot A? o.o —Liberated Liberater
- So I hear they're remaking The Incredible Mr. Limpet now. —Sean Murray I
- Damit you have loads of vandalism. Can I have some? —Silasw
- You don't love me, you only love my nationalisisisisism D: Which is okay because we're fucking awesome.◊ —whizzerd
- Duh... Duh... DaDuhDuhDuh Duh Duh, Duh... Duh... DaDuhDuhDuh Duh Duh, Duh... Duh... DaDuhDuhDuh Duh Duh DING DONG DEE DEE... —Sean Murray I
- Oi! Oi! Oi! — Tre
- Holy tropes, Batman! Look at the amount of stuff on this page! ~Rockonman
- HOW HAVE I NOT BEEN HERE YET?! Well, I am now. Here, have an ochestra! -leaves one behind- ~ GameSpazzer
- This page shall take me days to crawl out of again ~PhoenixdaughterAM
- So WASSSSUUPPP. - JR Pictures
- VA VA VA VA VA VA VA VA VA VANDAL! ~raigakuren
- -glomps while giving you some tea- -Grey
- Hi. ~Rockonman
- For whatever reason I felt a strong urge to put high-quality vandalism on your page. No idea why. Eventually I was able to ignore that urge and put this mess of words here instead. - Completely Normal Guy
- Do you find yourself plagued by unfathomable mysteries? Then you require one of Cherryforths pocket Victorian detectives! Find your keys in a flash! Solve country house murders! 21st Century attitudes and values not included. Get your pocket detective, today! Cosmic Chinchilla
- hey. Hey. HEY. -catches someone's attention- Uh...well...Mindy Cohn called, said she wants her movie career back? Haha, snap? -slides out of view- ~Aralyn
- SURPRISE FOOL! Nah how you've been? - Steventheman
- Hopey! *tackles violently in an attempt to glomp* Whoops :/ -That One Guy Named X
- Greetings. Have some brownies. Belle
- I WILL KILL YOU, IF IT MEANS GETTING THAT BERET!- [[Tropers//Eternal noob Fried Nachos]]
- I refuse to use British English. Potato Chip. French Fries. Color. Exercise. Cookies. - Physical Stamina
- Both the bottom and the top of your page are mine (almost)! MWAHAHA! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- I enjoy your gayness. -Shaggy
- Stay awesome! Wow, can't believe I haven't vandalized yet. xD - kay4today
- poopbutt AikoHeiwa
- Here's another vandalization. Note that you are one of my favorite people in the entire world, ranking up with my mother, my best friends Mary and Michael, Jesus, John Lennon, the Dalai Lama, Siddhartha Gautama, Gandhi, and X.
- I shall vandalise this page like a gentleman! *sips tea* Oh wait I'm not a man...~WendytheCreeper
- How come it took so long to vandalize? Anyways, enjoy! ~DiurnalBrocolli
- VANDALVANDALVANDAL! ~Matues
- I come with VANDALISM! *spray paints with pretty colors* ~Explosivo25
- Rainbow vandal! -Indigo12ash
- Dammit, colors don't work... You're still my favorite British metrosexual.
- Okay, son, clean your room and I'll give you sweeties. -Sixy
- Hello first person to vandalize my page ~Phantom1
- A vandalism for my son/brother/nephew/uncle! -The Mike
- (Is crushed by vandalism)Ow..-Xiphos Orochi 666
- I HEARD YOU LIKE CAPS LOCK SO I PUT SOME CAPS LOCK IN YO CAPS LOCK SO YOU CAN ENJOY CAPS LOCK WHILE YOU'RE ENJOYING CAPS LOCK! -Ninja2634
- I actually realized it would be weird if you didn't TYPE IN ALL CAPS :D -Mokona Zero
- hello. Passerby
- So. Here's a word of advice from Yoko Ono. *The More You Know. —0dd1.
- Hewwo, new fwend. 'Tis Jasmin here, your new mother-sister. :3 -Nerd Bird
- Vandalized with extreme awesomeness! - Quag15
- Hey there. Alphonse Brown called. He wants his Mongolian back. ~Dhana Ragnarok
A wild Sixy appeared. Wat do? ▼
- HAI HOPEY, HAO U DO — BOXEN
- HEY YOU, I THINK I KNOW YOU TOO, HEY HEY, HEY YOU *Nuzzles* Mraow - Kumatomo