A wild Bookworm appears!
I've decided to tell you more about myself. I used to live in Mississippi! Now I've fled to the northern reaches and dwell in the mountain-graced lands of Montana, with my loving girlfriend in a queer polycule set against the cosmic law. I got through college and now I work at a Post Office!
Also I realized I don't like gender! They/Them pronouns please!
Tropes That I Say Apply To Me.
- CloudCuckooLander: On a good day.
- Genre Savvy: Unless I'm...
- Wrong Genre Savvy
- Pet Homosexual: You know, in retrospect, this was alright.
- Heavy Sleeper: I rise only as the dead do- to great complaint and fanfare.
- Dixie Accent: Considering my former locale, this will exist to some degree.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: For amusement!
- Tvtropes Will Ruin Your Life: Too late!
Things I like
- Various Authors: Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Rick Rirodian. I have complex feelings about David Eddings, since his books are kind of racist. I've read some Anne Mc Affery but it's been so long I can't remember my opinions.
- Learning about new cultures fascinates me.
- Myths and folklore.
- [Strike] I have horrid taste in music. I like things from pop to rock to opera.[/Strike] I have amazing taste in music, this was just me being self-deprecating.
- Played tons and tons of MM Os. Ask me about it, I may have played at at some point.
- I used to be really big into Webcomics, I still keep up on Questionable Content, Kill Six Billion Demons and Dumbing of Age. A classic mix.
- Humor. I like levity.
Tropes That Anyone/Everyone Else Think Apply To Me
Blah, Vandalism.Ha, love your "I don't always"~ Amazing Lagann
Verisimilitude. I like that word. You don't, I do. Alas. You seem reasonable, and that is good.
Closets are odd dimensions to be in once ventured into. First hand experience in the past and present — Tromma Machina
A wild Aspie appears! -Indigo12ash
I sneak in, I poop in your shoes. -InverurieJones