... Hello. I, Amazing Lagann, The Storyteller, found this site... a long time ago... or at least it's felt like that. My computer is always on, and I am on a constant Wiki Walk. I almost never have less than ten tabs open on Tv Tropes at one time. And once I start, it can go up to 60. Then it takes me several hours to whittle it down to about 20 again. I guess that's why I think it's been so long, I've spent so much time here, but really, it's only been since 2011. I was brought here by Bitter Sweet Candy Bowl, the author Taeshi mentioned that she got a Tv Tropes page, and I came here.
My favorite animals are Humans. I'm sometimes an atheist, but for the rest of the time I'm agnostic. I believe in Jediism, and Kaminalogy. I'm a gamer, philosopher, storyteller, and artist (I box too). But most of all, I like to think. I tend to be a bit bipolar with what I want. To be outgoing, or not to be? To want a girlfriend, or not? To be happy, or serious? Some days, it changes. I hate ignorance, and love critical thinking.
A lot of the time, I have trouble discerning what is real and whats not. Is this a dream, am I dreaming during the day? Is this a figment of my imagination? Am I in my own story? The only thing I know is real all the time is Tv Tropes.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Reluctant Warrior: I dislike fighting, and I don't think it's way to solve problems, but I will fight if it's necessary. If nobody fought, the world would be peaceful, but some people just want to watch the world burn. And we have to protect ourselves.
- The Anti-Nihilist: I tend to quote Friedrich Nietzsche a lot, but I'm not a cynical as him.
- Hot-Blooded: If I yell loud enough, I can do ANYTHING!
- I love to play Battlefield 3 (on X-box, it's all I can afford) and have first place dog tags (50 or more 1st place out of 24). I get first place often when I'm trying because I love tactics and preying on human instinct. I also like to go into a trance state when I'm gaming. I preform really well when I find that comfortable balance between thinking and letting go.
- I'm playing through Deus Ex Human Revolution right now.
- I'm also lost in the land of Skyrim. It's kind of dangerous, because for a while, after long play sessions I would say "If I get hurt, I can just revert to the last save... Wait".
- Still playing Monster Hunter Tri.
MediaI can basically get into anything. Si-Fi, Romance, comic books, anime, manga, movies, whatever.
- Favorite Movie: Inception, Monty Python And The Holy Grail
- Favorite Book: The Colour Of Magic, Enders Game
- Favorite Anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Spice And Wolf, Ano Hana
- Favorite Manga: Rosario To Vampire
- Favorite TV Show: Psych, The Mentalist, Myth Busters
- Favorite Western Animation: Invader Zim
- Favorite Video Game: Okami, Skyrim
- Favorite Webcomic: Bitter Sweet Candy Bowl
Fight My Dream
I Shot The Sheriff
Love Your Enemies
Black and White
Son of Time
Facing DeathReality Ensues