Tropes made by myself.
- Bully Hunter
- Please, Don't Leave Me
- Iron Butt-Monkey
- To Be Lawful or Good
- Beleaguered Bureaucrat
- You Monster!
- Villainous Travel Agency (Darth Wiki entry, give it some love people!)
- Accidental Unfortunate Gesture
- Hit-and-Run Tactics
- Losing the Team Spirit
- We Gotta Stop Meeting Like This
- Easy Communication
- The Dreaded
- Get Out!
- Time to Step Up, Commander
- Heroic Team Revolt
- Ending Memorial Service
- To Win Without Fighting
- I Will Punish Your Friend for Your Failure
- Skilled, but Naive, with a lot of assistance from AA Dragon.
- Physical Hell and Physical Heaven
- Horsing Around.
- Call That a Formation?, assisted greatly by Fanra.
- Near Victory Fanfare.
- Surprisingly Elite Cannon Fodder.
- Suspiciously Small Army.
- Children Forced to Kill.
- Is Nothing Sacred??.
- Mounted Combat, both the main article and the Useful Notes section, with a lot of help from others. Unfortunately, being a thoughtless bastard, I have forgotten who those people are... apologies.
- They Died Because of You... hey, no they didn't!
- Why Didn't I Think of That??
- Kidnapped by the Call
Wrote the initial YKTTW for:
- We Do the Impossible, which was launched, linked up and greatly improved by Earnest
- Video Game Tactical Index
- Choice of Two Weapons and its subtropes. (Except for Emergency Weapon, Magic Knight and In Working Order, I didn't make those.)
You've reached the end of this tropers page! Feel free to vandalise anything below this line... or above it, really, I don't care that much, just don't eliminate the launched tropes, it'd be a pain to repair.
"No vandalism yet? Blasphemy! I'm going to spraypaint my initials here... wait, I don't have any of that. Hmm... okay, better idea: going to write my name in blood. Exaggeration17A (It's blue because it came out of my veins.)"
You, my friend, are veritably Made Of Win. Cheers! - Made Of Axes
- Oh, so I'm made of win am I?... ooh, thank you! :D
Godot Was Here.
Empathy for chickens, <3 to you. Ian Ex Machina
- End factory farming For Great Justice! Game Chainsaw
"G is for Game. Game Chainsaw subjugated twenty factions in the English quest for glory. That's as many as two-and-a-half eights." - Iniquitus The Third
- They had it coming. - Game Chainsaw
What, no love for Sonic Colors? - Komodin
- Haven't picked the series back up yet. Shadow kind of scared me off. Come to think of it I really should think about getting back into the games... if only to see for myself just how bad 2006 was. GC.
Ahem. As one of the many tropers I like, and have no song... here's a song.
This one goes out to you, mate,
A fellow who is really great,
Tolerant, liberal, a Scottish me!
You got da witty things to say you see,
One to guard the wrong from right,
Fighting whatever is the good fight,
Sometimes wrong, well I guess,
Helping to clean up our mess,
A Europhile, no less,
A great, cracking guy,
Smarts that are pretty fly,
Humour that gets cooler,
You cannae hate the man,
Come on mate, you gotta find his way, - Hopey
- You're a pretty swell guy too, matey. - Game Chainsaw
...Whoops, where am I? -gets out Troper map- Damn. Should have taken a right at Administrivia. Well, nice to drop by! - OMalley
Another proud moment for America... me vandalizing this page for you! — USAF713
- DAMN VANDALS! Worse than the bloody rioters, they are! :P
It's simple. Just take the hydraulic phase shift emulator, and attach it to the transdimensional photon particle emitter. Bam! New tower. -desdendelle
I've just annexed your page. Get the hell off of my property. RichReeders
- "Oh, sure, hi governor! Lovely weather. (Keeps going on as if nothing happened.)
What the hell do you mean "We don't have one of those"?
Oh great, so what do we have?
You're kidding. You're kidding right?
*SIGH* Call in that guy named Steve who owns the metal baseball bat!
(Jesus, guys; I told you spend the money on the military. No I don't care if everyone in the country got a free PS 3...Look, just shut up; I'm embarrassed enough as it is...) RichReeders