Does Exactly What It Says on the Tin. I write bad fan-fiction in my spare time (which I have a lot of right now) and have been preemptively banned from playing Munchkin.
- Screen name: Deadbeatloser 22
- Real name: Jennifer
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28
- Nationality: British / English
- Current Occupation: None
- Hobbies: Building things, writing, lurking on the internet
- Pet Hates: Shoehorned yaoi, Aggressive Fanboy/Fangirlism (Twilight fans, I'm looking at you here!)
Notable Tropes that apply to me or the things I've written:
open/close all folders
Found by me
- Apologises a Lot: Pretty much my defining character trait now.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: How I managed to have six fanfics on the go at once.
- Berserk Button: Never, ever accuse me of just being an attention seeker. Because when you've had to endure four years of people writing off any complaint you make of bullying as this, you really get fucking sick of it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I am known to be a fair man, until I am pushed.
- Blind Without 'Em: Not really. I can still see without my glasses on.
- Dandere: Let's just say that when people start comparing me to Fluttershy, they're not that far of the mark.
- Dragged by the Collar: I seem to dish this out occasionally, although not as much as I used to. Usually involves the handle on the top of someone's rucksack.
- Everything's Better with Plushies: So many.
- Guilt Complex - Extreme Doormat variety.
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- I Call It "Vera" - Computer hardware seems to get named after K-On! characters; I named my MacBook Mio, my desktop Azusa, the laptop that replaced the MacBook after it broke Yui, my phone Ritsu and my tablet Mugi (ironic considering it doesn't have an actual keyboard).
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time - My choice of username.
- Meganekko: Yes, since I only tend to wear contacts for cosplay now..
- Not a Morning Person - Very much so. Can take up to an hour before I'm coherent enough to do anything complicated like get out of bed.
- Older Than They Look: Has been pointed out by a few people.
- The All-Solving Hammer - First thought when a bit of flat-pack furniture gets stuck? "Hammer."
- The Southpaw - Yup, I'm a leftie.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid - Ten years ago I wasn't anywhere near as jaded, cynical and pessimistic (or just outright depressed, since I might actually be none of those.) as I am now. The short explanation? Kids Are Cruel.
- Writer's Block - Oh so very much.
Found by other Tropers