Characters are listed in order of appearance and folder.
- All Girls Like Ponies: There was a flashback with her playing with My Little Ponyta when she was little.
- Psychic Powers: She has pokemon telepathy and healing from her mother.
- Samus Is a Girl: In Furthermore, she masqueraded as a boy so the admins wouldn't find them. Gold Sr. had a hard time accepting the fact that she is, indeed, female.
- She Is All Grown Up: In Forevermore, she seems to be hitting a growth spurt. She's five foot two and apparently doesn't look like a little kid anymore.
- Technicolor Eyes: Hers are orange.
- Time to Step Up, Commander: When Am's first act as High Commander was to have Grey and Topaz to his Generals.
There was a time when Grey was not one of the good guys. As of the final chapter of Nevermore, he had made his intro as an antagonist after Synis saved him from an explosion. This continued throughout half of Furthermore, until he got sick of it and returned back to the Resistance. Despite his sudden actions, Am had no problem with promoting him.
- The Ace: He has his moments.
- Action Duo: With Fiori sometimes.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Indeed it does.
- Badass Cape: Seen during his moments after his FaceHeel Turn.
- Battle Couple: With Fiori.
- Childhood Friends: With Topaz.
- Derailing Love Interests: It is shown very early that he and Topaz had feelings for each other. However, Topaz meets Rubin, and slowly falls in love with him instead. This doesn't make Grey very happy, but he somewhat accepts it later and tells her to go after him.
- Don't Call Me Chase: He has one of these moments near the beginning of Furthermore.
- Dragon Rider: He is seen several times riding his Dragonite.
- Fallen Hero: For a short time in Furthermore.
- First Love: Topaz is his, he's also this to Topaz.
- Four-Star Badass: In Forevermore
- Heartbroken Badass: Temporarily after Topaz falls for Rubin instead.
- Hopeless Suitor: For Topaz.
- Ineffectual Loner: Yeah, he really can't seem to get a grip on himself.
- I Just Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Jerkass: Temporarily in Furthermore.
- Just Friends: With Topaz.
- Love Hurts: Yeah, he wasn't very happy with Topaz's choice, even though he "accepted" it.
- The Mentor: Sometimes.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He has seconds thoughts about his FaceHeel Turn.
- Oblivious to Love: Fiori's not very happy about this.
- Opposites Attract: With Fiori in Forevermore.
- Pulled Off A Grey: In Furthermore. He pretty much named the nickname for these two tropes. Okay, he did name the nickname. The second part of this occurs halfway through Furthermore.
- Power Trio: With Topaz and Am, since all three of them are considered to the the most powerful people in the Resistance. They're pretty much your military-version of Two Guys and a Girl.
- Romantic False Lead: To Topaz.
- Second Love: Fiori is his.
- Ship Tease: In Nevermore, with Topaz and Scarlet.
- In Furthermore, with Topaz.
- In Forevermore, mainly a horde with Fiori, and a bit with Topaz.
- The Spock: Oh so very much.
- The Stoic
- Worthy Opponent: He's on par with Am.
- Young And Second In Charge: Along with Topaz, second to Am.
- Action Girl: From the very beginning, when she comes swooping in from the trees to save the day.
- Badass Bookworm: As said above. She's one of the smartest in the group, but also loves to kick ass on the field.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Character Alignment: A mix of Lawful Good and Chaotic Good.
- Cool Big Sis: Somewhat when she learns that she's got a little sister, Hyacinth.
- Curtains Match the Windows
- Everyone Can See It: With Alizarin, not that she likes it. Despite being partnered up with him, she tries to make it apparent that she doesn't like him. Even so...
- Hot Scientist: Alizarin seems to think so.
- The Lancer: To Topaz for a brief amount of time in early Nevermore.
- Ship Tease: There is so much with Alizarin in Forevermore.
- Tsundere: She totally doesn't. Like. Alizarin.
- Oblivious to Love: Rin doesn't really help with this with his Gibberish of Love.
- You've Got To Have Purple Hair: Need we say more?
Classy and savvy, Rubin starts out as Topaz's new male best friend, and later boyfriend and even later, her ex. He is currently 18 years old, and is the son of Ruby and Sapphire, receiving many personality traits from his father, including his trademark hat Rubin presents himself as a sweet and charming boy in the first two installments of the trilogy, being heavily considered as Camp Straight. Ever since the beginning, Rubin was heavily implied to have a schoolboy crush on Topaz, through coming out as more of a friendly figure in her life.
By Furthermore, Topaz and Rubin admit their feelings for each other and become an item. By chapter 21 of Forevermore, however, Rubin catches a very much unintentional kiss with Topaz and Grey and misinterprets it. This takes a major turn for the worst, and Rubin unveils a new layer of his personality. With this, Rubin breaks it off with Topaz, leaving her in tears and himself to her '''very''' much angry brother. However, they eventually get back together.
- Afraid of Blood: STILL.
- Not anymore.
- Agent Peacock
- Big Brother Instinct: Once in a while, he'll show this to Sapph.
- He really shows it in Chapter 36, even beating up Gold when it was revealed that Sapph is pregnant with Gold's child.
- Break the Cutie: When he sees Topaz accidentally kiss Grey.
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good
- Camp Straight: Yes. He is.
- Cannot Spit It Out: He's still having problems with this.
- Character Development: Well, he may be a Jerkass right now, but he is toughening up as a result.
- Chivalrous Pervert: He is THIS close to being one.
- But only for Topaz.
- See Example
- The Dandy
- Deadpan Snarker: He seems to be doing a lot of this.
- Dragon Rider: His main way of air transportation is his Altaria.
- The Fashionista: In his own little way.
- Grew a Spine: Finally!
- Like Father, Like Son: He's got to be one of the most like this in the entire trilogy.
- I Don't Want to Ruin Our Friendship: This was his issue for the longest time in Nevermore and Furthermore.
- Their relationship really does become ruined in Forevermore.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Not so much anymore.
- Jerkass: After he breaks up with Topaz, his dark side comes out.
- He's starting to come out of it now, though.
- The McCoy: That's our little Rubes.
- That was our little Rubes...
- Nice Guy: He's the first true example.
- Well, not so much anymore.
- Nice Hat: At first he has his father's hat, and later on he gets a blue and white version.
- Non-Action Guy: He's getting better, though.
- Pretty Boy
- Ship Tease: In Nevermore and Furthermore, mainly with Topaz.
- In Forevermore, there's a bit with Cerise.
- Not anymore with Cerise, since Shirou's come in.
- Supreme Chef: He's the main cook for a while.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Finally, Sapph and Cerise call him out on his behavior in chapter 36 of Forevermore.
- You Won't Like Me When I'm Angry: Yeah, he doesn't show this until Forevermore. Literally no one likes him when he's angry. For a while.
- Especially Crimson.
The chippy and bubbly girl in Topaz's circle of friends. She's 17 years old at the moment, and is the daughter of Blue (f) and Silver. She's got a heart of gold and one of the nicest personalities in the entire series. She's not seen a lot in battle, but over the years, she has taken a level in badass or two. Jade is always fashionable and girly, also inheriting her mother's traits as The Matchmaker, which actually seem to work. She currently is engaged to Plato, being the Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl together. She is always there for Topaz, being one of her best friends and driving forces in her social life.
- The Fashionista: She cares very much about her appearance, as well as those of her teammates. Shown ever more when she decides that all of the girls need makeovers in Chapter 22 of Forevermore.
The Smart Guy, more fitting than Viola. Currently at 18 years old, he is the son of Pearl and Platinum. He was originally the Only Sane Man with Topaz very early in the series. However, unlike Amethyst and Grey, he is more expressive of his emotions. He became sort of a balance within the group as well, being a relatively normal guy as compared to the rest of team. He dated, and later indirectly proposed to Jade Sakaki in the holiday special, and now they are engaged. Goldy calls Plato "the guy he considers as a best friend", but even Topaz was surprised to hear this, so it is still unsure.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Lawful Good and True Neutral
- Hereditary Hairstyle: His hair is said to be like his father's.
- The Smart Guy: The main example in the group.
- The Spock: He has his moments.
- Teen Genius: A military technician at the age of eighteen. That's gotta count for something.
- With This Ring: When he proposes to Jade the second time, he's got it. Maybe he was making up for being so vague the first time.
Diamonda Berlitz Kimu
The Fashionista, but only very early in the story. She is currently 18 and, along with Viola, is the not a child from the Pokémon Adventures cast, but instead is a descendant of Pearl and Platinum. She still considers Plato as her younger brother, even after The Reveal. Dima is considered one of the most developed characters throughout the series, especially after she and Am have a child. She turns a complete 180 and becomes the Cool Big Sis of the girls, as a very caring an motherly figure. She is the mother of Aqua and later the wife of Amethyst.
- Action Mom: She just doesn't show it much.
- Alpha Bitch: In Nevermore.
- Bitch Alert: Previously, now it's like everything gets better when she walks into the room.
- Character Alignment: From Neutral Evil to a mix of Lawful Good and Neutral Good.
- Cool Big Sis: In Forevermore, mostly due to her new role as Aqua's mother.
- Fan Nickname: "Dima" was created by lazy readers who didn't feel like typing out her full, eight-letter name.
- The Fashionista: Like mentioned above.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Not so much anymore.
- The Medic: Works as a medic instead of actually in the fray.
Amethyst "Am" Kimu
The Leader of The Resistance. First appearing as a soldier of the Resistance who finds Topaz's "run away" crew and a friend of Chase/Grey's, he later becomes the most powerful and influential forces on the team. He's currently 19, and the oldest son of Crystal and Gold. Later, in Furthermore, it is revealed that he's the father of Dima's child, despite his distant personality. He's very serious, but protective of his family, being quite the Papa Wolf when he wants. He later marries Diamonda, and becomes the High Commander of the Resistance in Forevermore.
- The Ace: OH SO VERY MUCH.
- Aloof Big Brother: Averted, he does care for his siblings, he just doesn't talk much.
- Badass Family: Along with Goldy and Fiori.
- Badass in Charge
- Character Alignment: Lawful Good, possibly Chaotic Good.
- Captain Obvious: He and Safaia get into a discussion about this in Nevermore.
- Catchphrase: Like seen below, the Captain Obvious and Lieutenant Sarcasm talk is reoccurring.
- Also hinted
- Deadpan Snarker: When he talks.
Am: We're being snowed in.Safaia: Thank you Captain Obvious.Am: You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm.Goldy: This is so ironic.Am: Thank you, Captain Obvious.
- Notably in a chapter of Nevermore.
- Eyepatch of Power: Averted, it's actually a bandanna that covers up one of his heterochromia.
- The Leader
- Power Trio: With Grey and Topaz.
- Ship Tease: Early on with Safaia, but now he's married and has a child with Dima.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome
- Worthy Opponent: Considered by pretty much everybody.
Gold Kimu Junior
The Handsome Lech, all the way. He's very much his father's kid, being the youngest son of Gold and Crystal. Currently at 18 years old, he's first introduced at the Mt. Silver base for The Resistance. He's a pervert, flirt, and complete idiot, as he expresses himself, and considered the Butt-Monkey or comic relief of the crew. However, if you look behind all of that, he really is a good person. He currently is dating Sapphira Senri, who was his partner even before the story began. He's a very tolerable person, and still loves Sapph despite her violent tendencies.
- Oblivious to Love: Goldy REALLY didn't get it when Sapph hit him for not telling her she was pretty properly, or even WHY she asked at all.
Topaz's Big Little Brother, first appearing in an early chapter of Furthermore along with his childhood friend, Indigo at only eleven years old. They were thought to be left in the past after the crew returns to the future, but he, along with Indi, reappear at 16 years old in chapter of Forevermore. He is now 17. It is here where we're able to explore his matured personality better, along with his potential relationships with other characters. Despite being the younger brother, he does have a strong Big Brother Instinct, and is very protective of his family, Topaz in particular. This is shown in particular when Rubin breaks up with Topaz and Crimson reacts in a very violent manner, showing that he has inherited his mother's ability to strengthen his pokemon when angry.
- Anime Hair: His hair is identical to his father's.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Big Brother Instinct: He's just the younger brother.
- Big Little Brother: To Topaz, mostly, and possibly Cerise, but this hasn't been shown.
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good, can be Lawful Good at times, sometimes shows hints of Chaotic Neutral.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He gets angry pretty easily.
- Like Father, Like Son: No matter what he says, he is more like Red than appearance.
- Nice Guy: Just don't make him angry.
- Oblivious to Love: Much to Indi's disappointment.
- Psychic Powers: He can boost his pokemon's levels to extreme highs when ticked off.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Of his badassery and temper.
- Shipper on Deck: He supports Rubin's relationship with Topaz.
- Ship Tease: There is so much with Indi.
Crimson's Childhood Friend and Green's (m) daughter. She appeared on an early chapter of Furthermore, alongside Crimson at only eleven years old. She and Crim were only seen for a short time until the crew left back for the future. They were thought to be forgotten, but soon appear later on chapter 18 of Forevermore, traveling forward in time, now at 16 years old. She, along with Crimson, reveal the real ages of the crew, and that she is the younger sister of Cyan. Indi is very spontaneous, and shares a love of battling along with Crimson. Her personality is explored even further in Forevermore, showing that she does have a crush on Crimson, but he really doesn't notice. Indi is an exceptional trainer as compared to most, though she does seem to have an unusually tall stature.
- Action Girl: Indi is one of many
- Action Girlfriend: To Crimson.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Good
- Daddy's Girl: She appears to be very close with her father.
- Everyone Can See It: With Crimson. Could we BE any more obvious?
- Hereditary Hairstyle: Green (m) gave her some pretty wild hair.
- The Lancer: To Crimson, of course.
- One Head Taller: She's the tallest girl in the series. So she's pretty freaking tall.
- She Is All Grown Up: Oh, is she ever.
Iolite "Fiori" Kimu
A pure Action Girl, though it's not like she does so anymore. Currently at 19 years old, Fiori is the only daughter of Gold and Crystal and the younger sister to Amethyst, while the older sister to Goldy. She first appears in early Forevermore, after being thrown forward in time by Dialga. She is quickly introduced as a character with Middle Child Syndrome, being straightforward about her jealousy towards her older brother. Despite so, she soon becomes attached to Grey, since he was the first one she shared her feelings towards her brother to. In contrast to her jealous feelings towards Am, she does seem to give a lot of love towards her little brother, though his has toned down ever since Goldy and Sapph started dating.
- Action Duo: She pairs up with Grey in the Gym Arc.
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good with hints of Chaotic Neutral.
- Cool Big Sis: She likes to play this to Goldy a lot.
- Naughty Is Good: She does have the personality for it, but it's all playful.
- Ship Tease: She seems to have a crush on Grey, but likes to maintain a good friendship with him.
- Shipper on Deck: She supports her little brother's relationship with Sapph.
- Sibling Rivalry: Onesided to Am.
- Sweet Tooth
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Until she gets it cut off.
Cheerful and bubbly, and currently 17, she is the second child of Red and Yellow, being the younger sister of Topaz, and older sister to Crimson. She is first introduced as Rubin's best friend from Littleroot Town, and is later revealed to be another Rosso kid. She is new to the world of Pokemon, but is a fast learner, and having Viridian powers helps.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: She's sometimes hinted by others to be around these lines, but she's just really sweet.
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good
- Childhood Friend: To Rubin
- Dare to Be Badass: She does this in a early chapter of Forevermore.
- Defiled Forever: She feels this way, but is starting to get out of it.
- First Love: Rubin
- Genki Girl
- The Glomp
- Long-Lost Relative: Topaz had no idea she had a sister.
- Plucky Girl
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted.
- Second Love: Shirou is turning into this for her.
- Sibling Triangle: With her older sister Topaz and Childhood Friend Rubin.
- Ship Tease: A bit with Rubin early on, but now it's practically canon with Shirou.
- Weak-Willed: She wants to get stronger, though.
Originally showing up in Furthermore as one of Synis's admins as Flax attempted to seduce Topaz. Recently, he has ditched the government, claiming that he grew sick of them. He seems to be very relaxed and chill, giving good advice and being very observant of his surroundings. He doesn't really seemed to get worked up about much, and is not really bothered by the fact that not a lot of people trust him yet. His non-aggressive and helpful attitude are what help him gain the Resistance's trust. He's currently 19 years old.
- Asexual: He has shown no interest in neither girls nor boys.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Good with occasional hints of Chaotic Good.
- Making a Splash: All of his Pokemon are the water starters of the five regions.
- Shipper on Deck: For Crim and Indi.
The Clingy Jealous Girl and ex-girlfriend of Chase/Grey. She's not very well liked, and is mostly just a part of a "phase" Grey was going through. She is described to be quite annoying, thought this is mostly due of her obsessiveness with Chase/Grey. There is a speculation that if past that part of her, she could just be a very headstrong, wild-hearted, battling-loving character. However, this is hard to get by, making her an unpopular figure amongst the group.
She has been confirmed dead as of chapter 12 of Forevermore, dying in the explosion that took out Mt. Silver.
- Action Girl: She's part of the resistance, which is basically filled with them.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Chaotic Good and Lawful Neutral.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Yeah, this is basically the bad part about her. It is hard to see past this part of her.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: This can be seen if you actually do see past her jealously side.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Tomboyish Ponytail
A Tomboy Resistance soldier first introduced in Nevermore. She was a close friend of Am, and one of the very first Deadpan Snarkers, possibly where Am got his first mix in the Deadpan Snarker family. She's cool, aggressive, and straightforward. However, she later dies in the war for reasons unknown. She was also shown to be pretty similar to Sapphire, and even decided to make it her nickname. However, fans prefer to call her by her real name due to the fact that Sapph(ira) has the same nickname. She was also hinted to have a good working relationship with Scarlet, and Chase/Grey.
- Awesome McCoolname: Her name is romaji for "Sapphire Night".
- Boyish Short Hair: The reason why Rubin was unsure of Safaia's gender.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Chaotic Good and Lawful Good.
- Deadpan Snarker: See dialogue with Am above in his profile.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: She's completely okay with her looks, but gets really mad when people mess her gender up.
- Ship Tease: Hinted with Am, but he later gets married to and has a child with Diamonda.
- Tomboy: YES. The perfect example, topping ALL ELSE.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
The oldest child and the currently 17-year-old son of Green (m). He is introduced in an early chapter of Forevermore as a cadet under Topaz's training when she was still a commander, but he thought he was just a descendant of Green (m) at the time. When Crimson and Indigo come to the future, it is revealed that he is Indigo's older brother.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Good
- Deadpan Snarker: He seems to do this a lot.
- Dragon Rider: His first and starter Pokemon is a Charizard.
- Hereditary Hairstyle: He inherited Blue's spiky hair.
- The Leader: In his little pack of four with Esmeralda and Jasper.
- Legacy Character
- Only Sane Man: Seriously, he is the new one, along with Nazy.
- Spiky Hair: See Hereditary Hairstyle above.
The oldest child of Emerald and her mother has been recently revealed to be Soul. She is introduced in an early chapter of Forevermore greeting Topaz and becoming familiar with her. She is a very nice and optimistic girl, but the rest of her personality has yet to be explored. She is currently fifteen years old. It's possible she's good friends with Jewel, as she joined her, Cyan, and Jasper's little trio, and has needed a female friend. Her personality has been explored in a recent chapter and she is shown to be bold and have a daredevil side.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Chaotic Good and Neutral Good.
- The Chick: Early on in her group with Cyan and Jasper.
- Legacy Character
- Two Guys and a Girl: With Cyan and Jasper.
Introduced in Forevermore, Jasper is Diamond's son and the older brother of Dio. He is first mentioned by Topaz as a descendant of Diamond as one of her cadets, but he is seen in person soon after. It is said that he is an excellent cook. He is described to resemble Rubin a little bit during Nevermore and Furthermore as he has black hair and blue eyes, features that Rubin have. It has been implied that he likes Esmeralda, the daughter of Emerald. When Crimson and Indi arrive to help in the war, it is revealed that he is really the son of Diamond. He is currently 17 years old.
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good
- Legacy Character
- The McCoy: In his group with Cyan, Esmeralda, and Jewels. Fits in a lot with the below trope.
- Nice Guy
- Supreme Chef: Now one of the co-chefs of the gang.
A young 15 year old girl and Synis' daughter. She is first introduced in an early chapter of Forevermore, one that end the first arc and starts off the second. She's shown to be a little soft spoken, and a little Weak-Willed, but she tries her hardest to fit in with everyone. She eventually finds her way into Cyan, Esmeralda, and Jasper's little group, coming out of her shell. Despite her relations, she's the complete opposite of her father, and doesn't like his actions. It has been recently revealed that her mother's name is Topaz Bosco, and she is a descendant of Topaz, even though Jewel is supposed to be also a descendant of Gold and Crystal.
- Character Alignment: Neutral Good
- Long-Lost Relative: To the Rossos, and the Kimus. Awkwardly so.
- President's Beautiful Daughter: Well.
- Rebellious Princess: Doesn't like her father's actions.
- Shrinking Violet: F Ormally shy but not shrinking anymore, thanks to finding a few good friends and a crush on Cyan.
A young researcher who works for Professor Pine. He's 15 years old, and just a few inches above Topaz, but is still commonly mistaken for a middle schooler. He works with Viola, but is often seen insulting or getting into fights with her. However, it was hinted at his debut in early Forevermore that he actually has a crush on her. He is shown to be very intelligent and mature, and sometimes feels as if he's the only one.
- Acting Your Intellectual Age: He seems to do this a lot.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Lawful Good and True Neutral.
- Gibberish of Love: He really has a problem with this around Viola.
- Likes Older Women: If only he could say so.
- The Smart Guy
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Despite being one of the youngest, he actually acts like he's the oldest, under a few.
First appearing in the Forevermore Christmas Special along with Perla, Argentum is Jade's younger brother, and the son of Silver and Blue (f). He is The Stoic, like his father, but cares a lot about his sister, coming to the future for her. He is childhood friends with Perla, sticking with her. Argent is considerably a lot like Plato, Jade's boyfriend, ironically. He's heavily implied to have a Sugar-and-Ice Personality, being socially distant, but having a soft spot for Perla. Word of God agrees. He is currently 15 years old.
- Long Lost Sister: Argent had no idea that he had an older sister, so he was pretty surprised when Jade hugged him.
- Opposites Attract: With Perla.
- The Stoic: Yet another comes to life.
A pippy and Cheerful Child, Perla is the younger sister to Plato and daughter to Pearl and Platinum. She's portrayed as very genki and optimistic, despite being stuck in a war in the future. She has a lot of love for her older brother, and came along with Argent into the future to help fight with him. Though it may possibly be because she has never met him before, and is just excited to be with him. She is affectionate to everyone, including Argent, but sometimes just doesn't get it. She's currently 14 years old.
- Character Alignment: A mix of Neutral Good and Chaotic Good.
- Cheerful Child
- Genki Girl
- Hereditary Hairstyle: It would be exactly like her mother's.
- Legacy Character
- Long-Lost Relative: Mostly Plato to her, since it was him who was kidnapped, and she never knew him before the kidnapping.
- Oblivious to Love: Sorry, Argent.
- Technicolor Eyes: Apparently they're orange. Go figure.
Topaz's adopted 12 year old brother who first appeared in the first few chapters of Nevermore, but then disappeared later after Topaz ran away. He is described to be what Topaz thought she was originally, a descendant of Red and Yellow. He was soon forgotten until a recent chapter of Forevermore, where he was kidnapped by Flax and Karen to blackmail Topaz. He was saved after Navy shoots Flax to save Indi, escaping a distracted Karen. He is now part of the "Junior Rebel Division" along with Ethan, Evan, and Rosalind. He's still getting used to being around Pokemon, but is being helped by the rest of Resistance in moving in.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Previously back in Nevermore, this was his main purpose.
- Character Alignment: Lawful Neutral with hints of Neutral Evil.
- Culture Clash: The reason he hates everyone and everything about his new lifestyle.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Raven's blue.
- Spoiled Brat: Snap.
- Surrounded by Idiots: He believes this, but he keeps on forgetting that he is the youngest out of everyone (not including baby Aqua or two-year-old Hyacinth).
The adopted 14 year old brother of Gold Jr, and a brown-haired version of his ancestors and Goldy's parents, Gold and Crystal. He's more like his Goldy, being a bit more of a Chivalrous Pervert. On contrast to Evan, he's the fun-loving, laid back twin, being more open about himself. He was said to have hit on Topaz and Esmeralda, who they thought were their age. He was the one who pitched in the idea of the "Junior Rebel Division", and welcomed Timothy in to their own little group.
- The Casanova
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good with hints of Neutral Good.
- Child Soldier
- Chivalrous Pervert: It runs in the family.
- The Lancer
- Wild Hair: Like we said before, it runs in the family.
The other adopted 14 year old brother of Gold Jr, and another brown-haired descendant of Gold and Crystal. He's less like Gold, being more of the Nice Guy on contrast to his brother Ethan. He's The Smart Guy, getting more of Crystal's genes than Gold's, though he completely got all of his physical genes, looking just like him. Even so, he is also known to be a Chivalrous Pervert, like both of his brothers and his ancestor before him, having said to have hit on Topaz and Esmeralda.
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good with hints of Neutral Good.
- Child Soldier
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Nice Guy: More than his brother
- The Smart Guy
- Wild Hair: Whenever this trope shows up, more or less, the character is going to be a Chivalrous Pervert.
The two year old little sister of Viola Murasaki, also being a descendant of Bugsy. Not much is known about her personality as she is two, but she plays a supporting role in Evermore.
- Babies Make Everything Better
- Multicolored Hair: Her hair starts out brown, and then turns purple towards the ends.
The younger sister of Alizarin Chrise. She is very nice and sweet, but is very embarrassing to her older brother, calling Viola (his not-so-secret-crush) Mom. She is currently thirteen years old.
Note: Ordered by rank
President Obsidian Synis
The President of the joint regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Being the Big Bad, he is The Chessmaster of all of the kidnapped kid's lives, having had kidnapped them when they were five, until their escape. He was originally just seen as a power-hungry character, but lately, his story has been revealed to grow deeper. He is obsessive with Topaz, most likely because she is the ancestor and splitting image of his wife, Topaz Bosco. Despite his ways, he is shown to have actually loved his wife a lot, before she died. He is very powerful, both politically and battle-wise, though he doesn't do much about the battling part yet.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: He's just doing this to make the world better, after all.
- Villain with Good Publicity: NOBODY KNOWS WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING. Except for the government themselves and the Resistance.
One of the remaining four admins of the government. He first appears in Furthermore at the high school where the gang is all sent to by their parents. He was sent to seduce Topaz, but ultimately failed. He is arrogant and cruel. He is very unpopular among the fans due to his Jerkass behavior. He is 19 years old.
- It Amused Me: That is seriously the only reason he's doing this. To have fun.