Boris: "Kaylew, if you laugh uncontrollaby as a result of reading this page, you will be grounded for life!"
open/close all folders
Conventional Grounded Videos involving Caillou and/or Dora
- "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. Somebody call 911 oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh."
- Apparently, breaking your leg also means you can't talk.
- In Classic Caillou Gains Tornado Powers/Backfires/Grounded, Shuichi and Kirie (the two main protagonists of Junji Ito's Uzumaki) witness Classic Caillou attempt to destroy his house with a tornado, only to get flung into the air! As you can expect, Shuichi comments on exactly why that was a bad idea.
- In Caillou Pepper Sprays Rosie/Grounded, Boris goes to the store so that he can purchase weapons that he can use to torture Caillou for punishment day.
- In Dora Destroys The House/Punishment Day, one of Dora the Explorer's punishments is to listen to the "Dora No More" song.
- In Caillou Embarrases His Dad/Gets Grounded, Boris makes a video featuring Caillou getting grounded. Caillou initially doesn't take offense as there are already so many videos of him being grounded on the internet.
- Joe and Dora get sent back to Preschool for the pettiest of reasons - admittedly some of the reasons are quite amusing. These include:
- Causing a food fight.
- Pushing kids down the stairs.
- Pointing at a train and causing it to fly off the screen.
- Eating all of the cookies and drinking all of the milk in kindergarten.
- Causing a dancing mental breakdown.
- Also amusing is Joe pronouncing Go, Diego, Go! as Go Die Go Go, as well as the supremely awkward transition where all the characters suddenly spin into a chalkboard and into the cafeteria.
- "Oh no. I forgot to turn off the sink, and now here is a flood AAAAAAaaeah." "Oh no. A flood." The crappy effects and animation make this a sight to behold.
- Caillou gets revenge.
- "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh ouch it really burns o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o."
- Dora drives a car.
- The ending where Dora crashes the car into her house has to be seen to be believed.
- "GRANDMA GRANDMA GRANDMA GRANDMA MA MA MA MAMA!"
- Oh no. I'm falling. Help. Me.
- Caillou's Parents Become Eliminated.
- Glub glub glub.
- Caillou yells out the word "penis." In his normal speaking voice.
- Caillou is grounded for pi years.
- Caillou is punished like Dora the Explorer. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.
- There are no words that could do this sort of insanity justice.
- Caillou spends a night at Chuck E Cheese's... Five Nights at Freddy's style.
- Caillou goes headless to school. Most of its humor comes from how insane the idea would be in real life. Even funnier is his quote to his Chinese teacher, "I don't have a head, you stupid chink!" Even funnier is that the teacher spells his name every time he addresses him.
- Caillou makes love with Dora :
- The way Caillou says, "Right now, I will make love with you... naked," to Dora.
- Caillou and Dora's sex technique consists of the two blowing raspberries at each other, Caillou standing on top of Dora's side as she lies on the ground and comments on his shoes, then the two literally sleeping with each other.
- MLG Caillou doesn't get grounded. The funniest part would be the Shrek plant growing bigger until it explodes.Caption: R.I.P. Shrek Plant he will alwaus be in aur hearts
- Caillou gets grounded...just because his name is Caillou, and someone thought it was a stupid name."Caillou, how dare you have the name 'Caillou'!"
- (as sad music is playing in the background) WHYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYOLODAD??!!!!!
- Caillou smashes his sister's toy and gets grounded. Special Effects Failure abounds with Caillou floating in mid-air when he "bends down" to turn on the Dora doll, followed by the Dora toy trying to sing the Dora theme song:"DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE DORA. DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE DORA. DEE-DEE-DEE-DEE DORA."
- This video wherein everyone reacts in shocked horror and anger when Caillou sits in class and makes dial-up noises.
- Principal: Kayloo, why are you here this early?Caillou: (beeping noises)Principal: What did you say?Caillou: I made the dial-up noise in class.
- "Yuck. Cum on my face." And it all goes downhill from there.
- The ending notwithstanding, this video is chock-full of unintentional Crosses the Line Twice-type of hilarity.
- Rosie: (is pushed off the roof) Ah-Ahhhhh-argh.
- In this video, a nurse attempts to give Dora the Explorer a flu shot, only for Dora to give it to her instead and:
- One of the rare videos where Rosie gets punished instead of Caillou ends with this:
- Caillou: (after Gilbert the cat attacks a very bad Rosie) Good job, Gilbert, but next time let me have a go.
Caillou's Dad: Oh, Caillou! (Everybody Laughs Ending)
- ITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLD ITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLDITSSOCOLDWAWAWAWAA
- One of the more ludicrous (yet funny) cases of Felony Misdemeanor: Caillou gets suspended/grounded for a crazy long time over letting out a tiny burp during storytime.
- "Caillou! How dare you say that about reading! Reading don't sucks!" (said by a teacher no less)
- Caillou becomes a famous Youtuber... and gets punished with... a Giga Drill Breaker.
- Caillou smokes weed. The predictable ensues.
- Caillou: (On the roof of his house) Oh crap, I'm too high.
- "Changing into Kidaroo in 3, 2, 1, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
- In this video, Caillou jumps from very high up into a swimming pool and lands on Rosie. Caillou falls very slowly, going "Waaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" all the way, as everyone looks on in shock, followed by the inexplicably huge blood-splosion when Caillou lands on Rosie.
- Caillou Breaks The New Grill and Gets Grounded is a funny Deconstruction of a typical grounding video with just a bit of Reality Ensues. Pointing at it isn't going to break it and jumping on it when it's lit is certainly a way to be Hoist By Your Own Petard.
- Caillou sings in class and gets grounded, yes, Caillou gets grounded just when things were looking up for him, but admittedly the reason he gets grounded is actually pretty funny. Caillou gets a special multi-colored "behavior card" that's represented by a pixelation bar (this is important), and excitedly runs home to show his parents... and then he blows it and gets grounded when he holds the card in front of his crotch, causing his parents to mistakenly believe that Caillou is flashing them.
- This video takes Dull Surprise Up to Eleven, as no one seems to react to anything that happens, including when a nurse gets killed (this includes the nurse, who lies "dead" on the ground awake with a deadpan expression on her face) and Caillou when he gets grounded. (He stands there smiling as he's being yelled at.) The crowner would have to be this:
- Random Guy (to nurse on the ground; smiling): Are you okay, Doctor? (no answer) ...I think you are dead.
- Caillou gets grounded as per usual, but this time he gets help from an unexpected source: Saitama.
- Never go against the rules of the universe or you'll end up getting grounded, too.
- Mrs. Martin: (after grounding Caillou) Is this Boris? Caillou has been naughty can you pick him up now? Thanks bye.
Boris: (Running in, big smile on his face) Yay, I get to do the grounding thing!
Mrs. Martin: Lucky for you, I've already done it.
Boris: (shocked) But... I... love... that... (angry, red screen and fire) OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! Mrs. Martin! How dare you steal my favorite thing! That's it, you're grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for 999,999,999,999 centuries. Go to your room now!
- Caillou kills Leo and gets himself a Punishment Day. Nearly two minutes of complete and utter Narm and Crosses the Line Twice.
- Caillou: (crying) Daddy. Wawawawawawawawawa.
Leo: Har-ha. Your daddy's gone!
Caillou: That's it. Time to die. (flies into Leo headfirst in a standing position) Yow-ah. (splat)
Caillou: Haha. I broke your legs. Now to break both of your arms.
Caillou: And now for the grand finale: Time to break your neck.
- "Good morning, class. It's time for meth."
- The Pumkin segment of this series of vignettes actually kind of stands out as Actually Pretty Funny.
- Caillou: I am going to play some Hungry Pumkin on my computer.
Pumkin: Give me the soda.
(Pumkin "eats" the soda)
Pumkin: Give me the chair.
Caillou: Oh my God, why would you want to eat that?
Pumkin: (burp!) Give me the Katy Perry.
(Katy Perry appears in front of Pumkin, going "A-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ah", before vanishing with a burp)
Caillou: Wow, I am actually having a lot of fun with this!
Pumkin: Give me the Kaylew. (starts climbing out of the computer after Caillou)
Caillou: (running away) Waa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-yo-ah!!!!
- SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY.
- I'm going to put a virus on (uploader)'s computer. Hahahahaha. And now I'm going to steal his last Mountain Dew.
- 1Redbed's videos are generally very good for a laugh, often feeling rather surreal
- The power is shut down, and despite it being broad daylight, Caillou complains how dark it is and gets stuck under the chair, saying "Oh double you double you double you double you." with almost no change in expression.
- Caillou pukes on a picture of a real woman and points out that she is just standing there.
- Caillou going to the counselor, doing all sorts of... extremely weird things.
- Pictures of spiders appear on Caillou
- "Focus on the doritos."
- The unicorn starts speaking.
- Ms. Martin does some... pretty weird things to Caillou.
- Shut Up Caillou
- The entirety of his Friday the 13th video, wherein the entire classroom is destroyed and someone supposed to be Dora but doesn't look like her at all is promoted from Living Prop to being thrown around the room... all while playing on her phone.
- "A Caillou Christmas Carol part 4" while mainly Tear Jerker, there's a moment where The Ghost Of Caillou Christmas Future literally scares the shit out of Boris .
- Boris: Jesus christ, you scared the shit out of me!
- This video depicting Caillou playing a fake Five Nights at Freddy's clone called Five Nights At Jack Paul's. The entire video is downright goofy (including Caillou getting jump-scared by his own father, much to Caillou's confusion), but the ending is something special: The eponymous character of the "game" "jump-scares" Caillou ("Oh, hi, there you are"), walks up to the screen and then...well, what happens next really just has to be seen to be believed.
- Caillou shows his boobs at the teacher and gets grounded. Hilarity ensues indeed.
- Boris: Caillou, how dare you show your boobs at your teacher, even if you're not a girl.
- This video featuring Caillou stealing a Bugatti from "Sd" (the video's uploader) to street race starts off normally, but when Sd is run over by Caillou, he is injured with multiple fractures on all of his bones, fourth degree burns all over his body, and needs a body-cast, which is represented through stock-image later in the video. The fact that a person is able to gain fourth degree burns and needs an entire body-cast is downright hilarious.
- Dora calls her teacher a stupid old lady has the characters constantly drop swears constantly in an attempt to be a Darker and Edgier video, but instead, it comes off as plain laughable. She is also turned into a baby, or, more specifically, a a microscopic version of herself with the "ShyGirl" voice.
- "Last punishment: Turning you into a light bulb." "Nononononononono."
- Cailou turns everyone into poorly-drawn versions of themselves.
- Bonus points go towards Rosie performing a satanic ritual.
- Caillou's second punishment day. First punishment is to swim in a pool full of mashed potatoes. (Which consists of Caillou moving up and down a stock image of mashed potatoes in a swimming pool, being pushed down the stairs (Which is actually down the hallway) and then when he is made to take a very hot shower:"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow H H H H H H H H H H H H H O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O T T T T T T T T T T T T T T T G G G G G G G G G G G G G E E E T T FF MM E E E F F F F F F F F F Eeeeeeeeeee R R R R R R R R R eeeeeeeeee"
- In this video, Dora shoots her classmate, Gina, as revenge for her tattling when Dora tries to cheat off her. Rather than call 911, her teacher simply sends her to the principal's office, and his reaction is priceless:
- Principal: So, what did you do this time?
Dora: I killed one of my classmates.
Principal: (with such emotion you'd swear it wasn't text-to-speech) Oh, my God.
- Caillou slowly runs up to Ms. Martin (who stands there saying "no no no no no no no no") and pushes her out the window. When he points at her, she slowly falls flies to the right and just speaks gibberish.
- Oh oh oh oh oh oh y A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A stop punching me ple-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-ease!
- In this video (a rather Bizarro Episode example), Caillou runs away to Mexico after baking a pizza without permission, and then proceeding to throw the pizza at Boris, whose face literally goes up in flames.
- Caillou Misbehaves at Amy's Baking Company. Featuring quotes from the show and is a subversion of the classic Grounded formula wherein Caillou's destruction of the restaurant is done to stand up for his dad.
- Caillou inexplicably killing nearly everyone in the room with a fart in this video.
- Caillou Yells WAAAAA For A Hour/Grounded. He literally yells it for an hour. Or close to it.
- In this video, Caillou attempts to make himself angry enough to become a Teeth Guy version of himself in order to get revenge on his family for grounding him. During one attempt, Caillou decides to ask Boris if he can go to Chuck E. Cheese's, knowing Boris will tell him no no matter how many times Caillou asks and make Caillou mad enough to trigger the transformation. Caillou leaves his room...:Caillou: Hey, Dad. Can you take me to Chuck E. Cheese's?
Caillou: (leaving) Ugh. Never mind.
Boris: Well that was weird...
- Caillou grounds himself after breaking a glass. It leaves Boris so confused as to why he did such a thing.
- Caillou gets caught shoplifting Grand Theft Auto V and Boris is called in to pick him up. When Caillou tells Boris he'd never let him get the game, Boris said he would, because he'd let him torrent it.
- Caillou Teacher poops on Ms. Martin when she refused to let him go to McDonald's. But then Ms. Martin's blase response sells it:Ms. Martin: Oh my god. I can't see shit. Well... all I see is shit.
- Caillou manages to flush people down the toilet and they keep falling for it. Caillou even points out how ridiculous it is he keeps getting away with it.
- Caillou's Strawberry Picking Trip Gone Wrong: Although the second half of this video is overall rather sad, Billy bitching about how he got sent to hell for killing Caillou while a robot standing next to him tells him that it's not his problem can bring out a smirk or two.
Conventional Grounded Videos Involving Other Characters
- "Oh my god, I am fat. The notebook is going to kill me."
- "A man chooses. A slave gets grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded."
- Dead Baby Comedy quite literally at it's finest.
- E E E E E E E E E E double you double you double you double you double you double you double you double you.
- I want 40 double cheeseburgers.
- Adrianna eats people and gets grounded.
- Anytime a character yells "OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!"
- I WANT CARL'S JR. I WANT CARL'S JR. I WANT CARL'S JR. I WANT FUCKING CARL'S JR.
- YOU PEE ON WATTERSON HOUSE PROPERTIES OOOOO-oooo-OOOOO-oooooo-OOOOO-ooooo-OOOO-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!
- NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH."
- Recycled Script abound, but Peppa and George get held back has a few funny moments:
- "For America." Peppa then knocks the teacher into the street, he shouts Waaaaaaaa. and is run over. In a completely deadpan voice, Peppa says Oh shite. I think we are going to get held back.
- The sound clip from Family Guy that is heard when Peppa and George push people down the stairs.
- Peppa and George say "I'm so mad I'm so mad I'm so mad I got held back" in their normal speaking voice.
- The cookies flying right into Peppa and George's mouths as they eat all the cookies and drink all of the milk.
- Peppa Pig has Dinosaur (Represented by a picture of the dinosaur) beat Ms. Gazelle up, causing her leg to be "Perman-enny" broken.
- Because Catherine is such a bad girl, her mother put a bad behaviour alarm on her and sent her to school. Hilarity Ensues while Catherine insults a girl, and spends the rest of the day digging herself deeper.
- Ready, Set, Poop. In "Warren PEES and POOPS all over his home", Warren waits for his dad to leave 'and it actually shows him unzipping his fly. And then he poops outside and after that says: "Now to clean my nasty butt." Even funnier is his quote, "Now my *** is out. Now to pee".
- Oh Double you Oh Double You Oh Double You Oh Double You Oh Double You Oh Double you. The "Owowowowowowowowowow" from the principal is oddly cacaphonic.
- Ivy burns the house down.
- "This is L-V-Y's new room... but we are going to slap you!" "NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NO NO-NOOOO!!!"
- Jeff the Killer as one of the Ghosts of Christmas Past.
- "I am going to push Millie off the plank." (points at her, making her automatically just slide off-screen) "Wa-aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aeaeaugh."
- Oh no. A tornado.
- "I'm going to break my teacher's leg." *Desk flies into her and sends the room shaking* oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch.
- Come on tired body wake ueuu-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-aeua." (Eric walks and lands on his face.)
- Dylan's mom shoots him and he has a smile on his face as he falls over
- Slenderman takes steroids; Nightmare Retardant at it's absolute best.
- The entire "Shinji Gets Grounded" series.
- Elsa warms Olaf by putting him in the microwave.
- "OHOHOHOHOHOHOH! Elsa! How dare you melt Olaf in the microwave? You are never allowed to melt anyone!"
- Second punishment - loud music. (Very quiet music plays)
- You pee on Mane Six house properties ohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh!
- EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN OHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAHWOAH
- "Gee-gee-R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R!
- Pablo and Tyrone also blare "Pump it up" and get held back because of it... then in preschool, rather than eat all the cookies and drink all of the milk. they break the teacher's leg.
- Dora Babysits Abuela
- The vintage style intro
- Her grandma's "naked body" is really just a skin-colored outfit
- The bath water is a bright blue rectangle.
- Dora's mom looks nothing like her, and her dad has yellow skin.
- When the bath starts flying like a rocket (complete with flames at the back), one of the censors blurring out her grandma's breasts, doesn't move with her, and just stays where she was before.
- Dora's grandma, slowly, falling to the ground, with the blur stuck the previously mentioned, blue rectangle water.
- Dora screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" after being told to go to her room.
- Joyce and Jane kill their teacher and get grounded, highlights include:
- The teacher's cries of fear, followed by the utter Narm as they kill her.
- Joyce flying around.
- Jane and Joyce looking pregnant after they get fat.
- "First punishment: Blowing up your bellies with our mind." "O double you tee see H, that hurts."
- The plastic surgery and the luster purge.
- "Last punishment: Eating you." "No no no no no no no no no no."
- This Grounded video which remakes part of the Arthur episode "D.W. All wet".
- Arthur (in Kidaroo voice):Octopus!D.W. (also in Kidaroo voice):Octopus! Octopus! Oct-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-piss!
- Zara Sings Opera In Class. Most of it, but arguably the funniest moment is this exchange:
- Zara: I was singing Opera in Class.Detention Teacher: Okay, another new rule; no singing opera in detention. Got it?
- PENIS EQUALS BUTTSEX 22 IS COKE COKE COKE COKE COKE -indescipherable- ENENENENENENENE OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU DOUBLE YOU
- The infamous "Carl throws a tantrum and sneaks at Chuck E Cheese" has several:
[GoAnimate stock music plays. The "vocal" portion of the song makes absolutely no attempt to match up with it.]
- Carl's tantrum is shown (and described) as him dancing. Which soon leads to him dancing upside down.
- Chuck E's song.
"Hello. I'm Chuck E, and we're going to sing a song. I'M CHUCK E. I'M CHUCK E. I'M CHUCK E. I'M CHUCK E. I'M CHUCK E. I'M CHUCK E.
- What pushes this further into Narm is the dance - it's the Fusion Dance from Dragon Ball Z.
- There's also a bit of hilarious abusiveness when Carl's dad lists his punishments... ending with "no life".
- Carl's parents then force him to put his entire room in a box... and possibly all of reality as well, given that all that's left is a blank white void.
- LittleJimmy needs to go pee, loaded with Toilet Humor and voice dissonances. The video's rather short but it's a great way to waste time. Also, it's one of those few videos where people use their own voices. But in a way, it's slightly disturbing.
- Carl: Hey Nancy, hurry up in there, Little Jimmy has to go!Nancy: (with an extremely deep voice) Shut up Carl, I'm not gonna be out of here for a while so ya better start likin' it!Carl: (with a hint of urgency in his voice) But Nancy, Little Jimmy has to go!Nancy: Did you hear me Carl? I. Said. I'm gonna be a while!
- WAIYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAEYAE WAR WAWA WAH WAHWAHWAHWAH OH AH OW OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH WIHWOH.
- Just when you thought Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem characters were immune to getting grounded: Dark Pit Rides Corrin and Gets Grounded.
- For some bizarre reason, Pittoo "rides" Dragon!Corrin by standing on (or rather, beside) her upside down, and when they take off, they take half the room with them.
- MERRY CHRISTMAWYAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIODMAS!!! *splat*
- Winnie the Pooh and Sid the Science Kid get held back."En en en en en en en en en en en en oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh."
Sid: "Put us back in a higher grade, where the chicks have big boobs!"
- And then there's the scene where they attempt to convince their 8th grade teacher to put them back into the 12th grade.
- WARREN COOK'S DAD MAKES A CRITICAL ERROR IN JUDGEMENT, another hilarious deconstruction of grounding videos - what do you do when you've done all the groundings?
- Timmy Turner Kills Vicky with a Knife and Gets Ungrounded. From Timmy's Narm-y Pre-Mortem One-Liner: "YOU WILL BE DEAD FOREVER!!!" to the Narm filled ending where Timmy and Trixie are "kissing", but are actually blowing raspberries at each other with some unintentional Soundtrack Dissonance to boot.
- "Warren Cook, how dare you become self-aware of your own existence? that's it, you are grou- SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NEIN, WIR SIND DER JAEGER!"
- B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-A-A-A-A -R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-K-K-K-K-K
- This video featuring Little Bill getting a Punishment Day for telling his brother to die has quite possibly the most hilarious punishments of any Punishment Day video, including:
- Little Bill's Father: First punishment, pooping in your mouth. *Little's Bill father is placed in a sitting position above him as a brown block is sent flying into Little Bill's mouth.
- Showing him "Ugly face".
- Throwing a knife into his eyes, and managing to survive it without becoming blind while a huge red dot (representing blood) dropping onto the floor.
- Putting a shovel into his butt to get some poop before cutting it off completely, complete with crude animation and clothed Little Bill.
- Little Bill eating his pet hamster, whom is represented through stock image.
- Hanging him by his legs and killing him, with his presumed corpse smiling.
- This entire video (which attempts to mix grounding videos with Darker and Edgier plotlines) is utterly hilarious. From the sperm-tasting phallic Cheetos the troublemaker's Creepy Crossdresser father owns in his wardrobe to the Dora theme song being Dora (with Kayla's voice, which sounds nothing like her at all) repeating "D-Dora" in a completely deadpan voice without any background music, the video is just So Bad, It's Good.
- Bonus points for the conservation exchanged between the parents and the troublemaker.Seth Stewart: Seriously, a fucking tomato? You have really gone fucking far.Seth's father: Sorry Seth, but that's all we can have this week because you ate all of the entire kitchen pantry yesterday. Plus we can't go to McDonald's because you are still grounded.Seth Stewart: Well, why are you eating something other than a fucking tomato you fat fuck?Seth's father: That is none of your fucking business.Seth's mother: And Seth, don't ever talk to your father like that.Seth Stewart: Well, can I have your beer?Seth's father: No no no no, you must be 21 to drink you fat-ass cock sucker.Seth Stewart: Fine then, I guess I am going to go eat those dick-shaped Cheetos you have in your closet.Seth's father: (expression alongside Seth's mother changes to shock) Oh my God! How does he know about my dick-shaped Cheetos?
Seth Stewart: Hahahaha! Dick-shaped Cheetos here I cum!
- And then Seth drops this quote:
- Bonus points for the conservation exchanged between the parents and the troublemaker.
- Momo YouMookSaidTimon (also known as ShimmeringNight videos have a bunch of these:(Snips Demon, Snails Demon and Sunset Satan look shocked as they see a DVD of Crayon Shin-chan)Sunset Satan: What the (bleep)? Warren got Shin-chan on DVD? The only anime shows he is allowed to watch are only porn ones!Snails Demon: Warren's going to be in big trouble when he gets back!Snips Demon: You're right! We will do worse things to him!(The theme song to Anpanman starts playing as Warren dances with an iPod as the three yell at him to shut it off)Sunset Demon: What did you do besides buy the Shin-chan DVD and the Anpanman iPod, Warren?Warren: Oh, I paid for Anpanman and Digimon stuff and watched a Digimon movie. I thought I'd go home late because there's traffic for a Justin Bieber concert!
- Snips Demon and Snails Demon has the French class watching Barney's Great Adventure on the last day before school break.
- The entire ending of Darby Misbehaves On The Way To Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods, especially Darby's dance when they don't get the tickets and the way The Secretary of Night reacts to Darby getting Mumfie's Quest on DVD.
- Kent Smashes A VHS Tape And Gets Grounded has a music class about to watch Make Mine Music when a student interrupts them.
- Evil Boris and Doris fight, which feature Boris and Doris's animation models rotating and flying feet-first at the other. Special notice goes to Doris jumping what should be into the ceiling. Boris also drives the car into the house and shouts "Waae-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-uh." with no damage for being thrown through a car window.
- "Holy (bleep)! I have to take a pee!"
- The Powerjohn25 UTTP series has several funny moments:
Both: Its movie time!Dorothy the Dinosaur: Hey, Waggs! Did you hear that? Wreck It Ralph is on! Come on! Lets watch it!Powerjohn25 UTTP: Oh no! Not Wreck It Ralph! I hate this movie! Why couldnt it be Caillous Holiday Movie?
- Powerjohn25 UTTP Misbehaves at the Great Wolf Lodge:
Announcer: Attention, everybody: HBO will be playing Wreck-It Ralph in the wave pool. We hope you enjoy the movie!(thud noise plays)B2: Are you thinking what Im thinking, B1?B1: I think I am, B2!
- The scene involving the poolside movie:
Powerjohn25 UTTP: OK, its time for me to earn 100 tickets! Throw ball 1(The ball is thrown up into the sky)Powerjohn25 UTTP: Dangit! Throw ball 2(Ball hits a person as the Wilhelm Scream is played)Powerjohn25 UTTP: Sorry.
- When Powerjohn25 UTTP mentions that there are sharks in the wave pool, screaming is heard and the screen shakes for no reason at all.
- From the arcade scene:
Lindsey Kapanak: Dorothy says we should hit the road after school. Any sign of her or Lightning McQueen?Anthony: I don't know.(Anthony opens the door of the GoAnnimobile to find Dorothy the Dinosaur and Lightning McQueen kissing. A Record Scratch plays while the Lindsey says "Gasp!" and dramatic music is played.)Anthony: What the hell?Lindsey: Jesus Christ!B1: Boo!(B1 takes a picture of Dorothy the Dinosaur and Lightning McQueen being shocked after being discovered in the GoAnnimobile.)
- Powerjohn25 UTTP Misbehaves at Warner Bros Movie World (2016):
- From the scene where everyone is leaving for the airport:
Greg: And now, Murray, Jeff, and I are officially gonna hand over our skivvies to the new Wiggles. Emma, Lackey, and-(We hear a loud boom as the Wiggles hand over their skivvies, and the ride vehicle with the Wiggles runs over the new Wiggles, which shocks the older Wiggles.)
- The airplane scene, where, despite the airplane going too fast, everyone survives... even Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Sylvester, and Daffy Duck, who snuck onto the plane using grappling hooks.
- B1 Lamp Shading the fact that trees don't catch fire on their own, since Powerjohn25 UTTP destroyed SeaWorld after doing that the last time he went on vacation.
- The nightmare where Greg is shot by the police for blowing up the Big Red Car during a concert.
- The characters' heads turning into the heads of their real counterparts look like every time they scream.
- This part of the "Superman Escape ride derailment subplot", where the ride vehicle travels back in time to 2012:
- Jeff kissing the ground after getting off the derailed vehicle safely.
- The parade vehicles flying in the air and exploding upon impact.
- Powerjohn25 UTTP Misbehaves at the Great Wolf Lodge:
- D.Va blows up McDonalds and gets grounded."I'm so so so sorry, the breakfast menu is only served until 10:30.""What!? What time is it!?"... "It's high noon."
- Brian throws a desk at his teacher... which apparently puts her in a body cast (represented by a stock image of a doll in a body cast). Brian is also "not longer' her student.
- In this parody of a scene from the Yes, Dear episode "Arm-prins", Ruby has a weird dream about Steve being clueless about his own show, and then stumbling upon closing logos who want to watch a movie. He then hears the mail song, but when he arrives at his house, Steve gets greeted by characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Super Mario Bros., My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Aqua Teen Hunger Force for no reason at all.
NotSmirks and other satirical videos
Any video by NotSmirks can be a real gut-buster. Examples:
- Caillou Becomes Troll
- (instant close up of tear which comes to life)Om om om om om om om om om om om I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY I'M CRY.NotSmirks the News Reporter: Breaking news: there is a troll.Doris: THE WORLD HAS ENDED OMG OMG OMG OMG! (Earth flattens into non-existence, before we suddenly cut to the GoAnimate end tag)
- Before this happens, there's the Grounded videos Caillou makes:
- Caillou Quickscopes His Parents
- (Indistinct talking from kids in classroom)Teacher: Shut up shut up oh my God!(Class goes quiet)Teacher: Today I will be teaching you scrubs how to quickscope.Caillou: But what if I am a part of optic?Caillou: K,K. (leaves classroom)
- Warren Cook Calls Babby Stupid.
- "That's it I am making fan-fiction out of Babby!"Warren's Dad: Babby, there is something you need to know."Babby: What is it, me papa?Dad: Babby, will you be mine?Babby: Omg omg yes omg omg am crying so hard right now lolololol I'm sorry."
- "911? Me son made porno out of me! Am crying right now!
- Caillou Disrespects An Opinion.
- Boris: Bones.Caillou: (shocked) Excuse me?Boris: OMG OMG! How dare you disrespect my opinion you opinion disrespector holy phew kee kee kee gee gee gee 24 chars left (delves into gibberish as a Deranged Animation sequence during which Boris and Caillou morph into other characters and fly around occurs)
- "Am Warrun Cookie and you disrespecteted me and me mum OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHCOKEOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH"
- "Live from Channel 3. Good morning, large father."NotSmirks: Breaking news, me heart was broken today. Read this message.Youtube Comment: "That's weird."NotSmirks: (suddenly flattens) OPINION DISRESPECTOR OMG OMG OMG OMG OH THAT'S IT. (explosion sound effect as everything begins flying around)
- Crunchity Butterfinger note
- "Nobody fingers a Butterfinger, you disgusting maggots; I hate you all!"
- Caillou Attempts Stache:
- Caillou: (crying while flexing his muscles) Oh no. I'm freaking stache!
- In a similar vibe to NotSmirks is The Dylan Jacob Saga, a Take That! to an infamous Grounded Video maker with a similar sense of humor. NotSmirks even cameos in at least 3 episodes.
- "THIS IS THE NEW GOANIMATE TREND. THE TRENDIEST TREND OF ALL THE FREAKING TRENDS. U READY? (cue explosion of Sensory Abuse)
- In a similar vein is Caillou steps on a Lego", made by Warrun Cookie. See these quotes.
- "Suck on this Billy Bongo Drums McGee!"Caillou: Oh look, an an oversized Lego brick that looks highly out of place and should not be here. Lettuce take closer look.
- Caillou Gets A Butterfinger, also by Warrun Cookie:
- Jimmy Neutron: (with Butterfinger) Nobody lay they fingy on mi butty-fingy.Caillou: (rotating) Let me get in on that moist thingy.Jimmy: No.Caillou: Oh? (runs off with the Butterfinger anyway)Jimmy: (distorted; rotating) Oh mi goodness, you pussy-pounding frick, come back with mi fingy!
- In Respecting of the Opinion, NotSmirks flips off the entire GoAnimate fandom. Some of the funniest quotes down below.
- Elastic Jurassic Spastic Faggot TPNG Own: (in a distinctive Oop North accent) Guys sad news, I am leaving Go Animitt for an hour. Noomooomooooomooomooomooomooomooom.(As Elastic Jurassic Spastic Faggot TPNG Own says his first quote, a very Gonk-ish person makes a shocked face. There is also a text box next to him saying "That's it I'm leaving for an hour. I've been taking lots of meds and I cut myself with the edge of my spork. Please cheer me up before I become the sad man of today's tomorrow's.")
- It turns out even Drew goddamn Pickles thinks the community's treatment of Warren Cook is messed up. He consoles the much-maligned user by doing what he does best to his famously eager-to-ground dad. Kind of an extremely demented CMOH at the same time.
- ABC Misbehaves at McDonald's.Woman: Hey, wait a minute. Why are you getting the same order that Big Smoke got in GTA: San Andreas? That's it, you're grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded forever.ABC Logo: Whoa there, bitch. You obviously don't understand that us sentient logos have to eat more than you humans.Woman: Come to think of it, why is our world full of living TV channel logos and so much grounding anyway?ABC Logo: It's just a cartoon-making tool people are misusing. You should really just relax.Woman: What's the proper way to use GoAnimate, anyway?ABC Logo: Um.....good question. All I am sure of is that it's not about punishing TV channel logos. Speaking of TV, I'm not hungry anymore, so how about we go to my house and we watch some?Woman: I don't even fucking know you, so this is a bad idea.ABC Logo: Oh. Right. Jesus Christ, this is getting awkward. I'm out of here.
- Cia's Mother Turns Starbucks Into Church is a hilarious parody of typical grounded videos where many tropes of grounded videos are mocked via extensive lampshading and extensive fourth wall breaking.
- While not done with the software itself, a Subway Rant video veered into some GoAnimate logic, followed by lampshading."Caillou's Mother: O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh how dare you charge me for the extra shit?Lizzie: Uh? Excuse me? Is this supposed to be a GoAnimate Video?
- Caillou Does the Brown Keyboard. At one point the dad of a kid flies into the sun.
- In the satirical video by RCT3Crashes100, GoAnimate in a Nutshell! we get to see numerous Deconstructions and parodies of conventional GoAnimate tropes.
GroundingFetish UTTP: "Waaaaaaa. Today I feel like complete shit because F40PHYesFurriesNo told me I was a shit person for liking anthro planes. No one can dare have an opinion different from mine. Go and unsubscribe from them now waaaaaaaaa."
- From the 'My Feelings Right Now' segment:
"Wikizilla: Rulers of Wiki? More like WikiHitler: Rulers of Shitty."
- From the Rant Segment:
Girl: "That's it, I'm going to destroy this cinema." (Punches wall) "Waaaaaa-eee-yar. I broke my fucking hand."
- "OOOOOOOOOOOOH. Hillary Clinton, how dare you delete all those e-mails. You're grounded for one hundred and fifty trillion years. By then the heat death of the universe will have happened. Go to your room now."
- From the [Character] misbehaves at [Place] segment:
Man: "There there, GroundingFetish UTTP, Everything will be alright. Listen to me carefully. MACUSOPER ISN'T REAL. DIESEL BUSTERS ISN'T REAL. WARREN COOK ISN'T REAL. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORAGE CONTAINER RIGHT THE FUCK NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-"
- From the 'Calming Video Segment':
Patient: (In Veena's voice) "Are you sure this is the safest place to carry out the voice repair and plastic surgery? There's literally a skeleton on the opposite bed who's drinking coffee straight out of the jug."TheNutshackYesBabyShowsNo: "Now, here is the important part. We here at GoAnimate love being special, so you must make your avatar special. PILE. ON. THOSE. ACCESSORIES. MAKE THE COLOURS CAPABLE OF BURNING HOLES IN THE RETINAS OF ANYONE WHO SEES THEM."
- A kid gets burnt to death by a Punishment Day, but for his final punishment, a F40PH falls on him. His mother then walks up to the F40PH and kisses it to a round of applause as Because child abuse is funny, am I right? appears on screen.
- In the Plastic Surgery segment, we have our patient who's already had his vocal cords damaged by another doctor and is suffering from Crossdressing Voices, visit a plastic surgeon to have his voice fixed.
- In the satirical video by Branda Bob, Good Parenting, Dylan and Emily, now ten-years later as grown adults and soon to be parents, attend a disciplinary course for soon-to-be parents. The instructor of the course is none other than Boris himself. The results are what you might already expect from Boris' Ax-Crazy side... but just in case you haven't watched a grounded video before, Boris teaches the parents that they should repeatedly say "grounded" when grounding their children, telling them to avoid Chuck E. Cheeses, that they should ground their children for ridiculous amounts of time, and last but not least, all about "Punishment Day", even calling Caillou over so that he can demonstrate to the adults just what exactly "Punishment Day" is. Unsurprisingly, Boris ends up getting arrested. Several GoAnimate-related tropes are used as mockery within the video.*scene of Papi Marquez eating a pizza, followed by an expression of utter shock on Boris' and the Marquez's faces*Boris: How dare you! *blue lasers hit the pizza, causing it to light on fire*Papi Marquez: *with thick Spanish accent* Oh my God, my pizza's on fire! Oh oh oh oh oh! *runs off screen*Boris: That's what you get for violating classroom rules. Any food products from Chuck E. Cheese's are strictly prohibited.African-American Mother: *carrying stack of stock-image Pizza Hut boxes* Actually, he got his pizza from Pizza Hut.Boris: Shut up!
- "GET IN MY FRICKIN' BELLY RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW YOU AWESOME GINGER-HAIRED GIRL!"
- The video itself was created as a satire of GoAnimate vore videos, sometimes called "hungry character," videos.
- Bradley tries to see Wreck-It Ralph and gets grounded has many funny moments:
[While they are yelling, Bradley's sister can be seen still smiling in the background.]
- Bradley's girlfriend, who is a pair of lips with legs that talks in static noises.
Dad!Bradley: Mindy, you're getting fat! (runs off laughing)(beat)Mindy: So?
- The scene where Bradley calls the local exorcist to take over his father's body to see the movie, who turns out to be his grandfather:Bradley's grandfather:"Mother of God, Bradley! I can't believe you want to steal my son's body over a Disney movie!"
- "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Ralph! Ralph! Ralph! Ralph! Ralph!"
- This moment:
- All of Uolliac Goes To Undertale.
- GoAnimate vs. Plotagon.
- The GoAnimate movie, but every time the man in a red sweater appears, it doubles in speed. For those who want to watch it in only 4 minutes.
- Simpsons: How The Kids Are Born
Marge: Wawawawawawa this has been the third time this has happened.Homer: Let me guess; you think you're gonna poop out something big again am I right?Marge: Yes you're right.Homer: Oh come on! Let's go to the hospital again.
- Every time Marge gets pregnant she says: "Wawawawawawawawa I think I'm gonna poop out something big."
- The second time: "Wawawawawa not again."
- The third time:
Doctor: What?! Why does she always be pregnant?!
- After Marge goes to the hospital for the third time:
- WeatherStar4000video in a nutshell, with lines like these:Shadow: OOOOOOOOOOH! How dare throw waifu in toilet that's it me call parents.
Zavok's Dad: Zarvek how dare throw Samulek in toilet now he need 1-second surgery we pay hospital money too.
- and this
- Boris: OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH. KAYLEW, HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT ALL THESE EXAMPLES. THAT'S IT. YOU ARE GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED UNTIL THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDS! This means no TV, no video games, no Chuck E. Cheese's, and no life! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW.Caillou: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!