The Troper (played by the current Game Master)
Master of the City and its inhabitants.
- Big Bad: of Season One.
- It Amused Me - Everything the Troper has done has all been for his amusement.
- Troperrific - He's called the Troper.
Ahiru (played by Mint Pearl Voice)
Gavin Taylore (played by Bobby G)
Rincewind & The Luggage (formerly played by Lemurian)
Travis Touchdown (played by Trope Kira)
Gordon Frohman (played by Pacific)
Aftem (played by Mister Always)
Ganondorf (played by Theoneknownasme)
Rei Ayanami (played by Guest Of Dishonour)
Kirby (played by Space Jawa)
Nightcrawler (played by Te Chameleon)
Jaya Ballard (played by Tropers/Apocalypsering)
Kel'Thuzad (played by Random Trope Loser)
Waspinator / Waspinator (formerly played by Scrounge)
Mike Jones (formerly played by Just A Username)Mike Jones is an all-American teenager from the year 1990. During his summer vacation, Mike visits the tropical C-Island to see his uncle. Mike finds out upon his arrival that his uncle is missing, so he sets out on a rescue mission, with his trusty yo-yo as his only weapon.
After a short while, Mike discovers that his uncle was abducted by aliens. After a series of sidequests involving talking dolphins, witch doctors, a giant octopus, an obstinate parrot, and zombie pirates, Mike reunites with his uncle - who has been trying to save a bunch of good aliens called the Argonians, from an evil alien overlord named Zoda. Mike climbs aboard the alien craft and defeats Zoda, rescuing an Argonian princess and six younger children in the process.
A few months later, Mike, his uncle, and the Argonians discover an alien code that lets Mike travel through time via a magic book. Mike travels through the stone age, ancient Egypt, 19th Century London, the Wild West, Renaissance Italy, 1800s Transylvania and Camelot. Along the way, he defeats duplicates of Zoda and is helped by Merlin, who reincarnates himself into several forms. Mike returns to C-Island to rescue his friends, who were taken hostage by the last Zoda clone, and the plot coupons combine to reveal the king of the Argonians. Mica, the king and the rest of the children than leave Earth to rebuild their civilization.
After staring at the same sky that the aliens left the Earth, Mike heads back to C-Islands Village. A boy told Mike that he dropped his ball in a dungeon and Mike agreed to fetch it for him. Mike easily found the ball but before he could even touch it, he was teleported to the Tropers city.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Subverted, although Mike originally disappears without a trace in Season 1, he reappears in Season 2 with a Revision revealing what happened to to him.
- Epic Flail: His Weapon of Choice is the Shooting Star. If Mike has not overly wounded, the Shooting Star turns into the Super Nova and can shoot Energy Balls from it.
- Genre Savvy: Correctly predicted to be attacked due to walking through a long tunnel and could tell a "model" of a raptor was actually alive.
- Heroic Mime: A variation of this trope in the first StarTropics. Averted in Zodas Revenge and MMFRPG.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: After going through surgery to remove a bullet wound, the wound healed after drinking one can of coke.
- Katanas Are Just Better: unless you have the Super Nova.
- Killer Yoyo: His Iconic Item, even though he prefers attacking with the Super Nova or Ultra Psychic Shock Waves.
- Leitmotif: It's called Mike's Theme
- Lightning Bruiser: Mikes speed makes him dangerous in combat and attacks that would kill most people would be flesh wounds to him due to Argonian magic.
- Only Sane Man: Has tendencies of this trope due to being commonly surrounded by eccentric characters.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: Mike is a big fan of the Nintendo Entertainment System and as such, able to identify a few characters who had games on the console.
- Possession Implies Mastery: No matter what weapon Mike picks up, he will use it with tremendous skill.
- Psychic Powers: He can shoot Psychic Shock Waves out of his hands.
- Super Drowning Skills: Mike is not a good swimmer.
- Totally Radical: Justified as he is from the year 1990.
Makuta Teridax (played by Makuta9999)
Suiseiseki (played by Kulsprutejojjo)
RED Engineer (formerly played by Firock Finion)One of several mercenaries hired by the Reliable excavations and demolitions company (aka RED), one of the two companies that are secret fronts for world-dominating forces, the other being the Builders' leage union (aka BLU). Engineer had been employed onto the night shift of a facility known simply as "2-fort" which RED and BLU had been fighting over for several months. One night however Engineer woke up in the city instead of the 2-fort facility, with no idea how he had gotten there (of course).
Bumblebee (formerly played by Deadbeatloser22)Small (relatively speaking...), yellow and just a bit hyperactive.
- Shock and Awe: Electric Stingers
- Shooting Superman: has yet to shoot something effectively
- Transforming Mecha: Also duh...
The Question (played by Shadowmancer)
Charles Victor "Vic Sage" Szasz or Charlie to his friends. By day heâs the Investigative journalist Vic Sage, by night the faceless vigilante known as The Question. Not a previously seen version of the character but an amalgamation of the comics and JLU versions.
- Indy Ploy - What he lacks in powers he makes up for in some quick thinking and strange plans.
- Kleptomaniac Hero - If he thinks it will be useful later it's going in a pocket...
- Non-Action Guy - Compared with the rest of the cast
- Punny Name - The bottom of the barrel has yet to be scraped on question related puns.
Crash Bandicoot (played by Mr. X)
The Bird (played by Starbound2)A young bird hatchling that has no need for sleep, and blessed with a sense of adventure and a desire to explore. Once part of an avian race forced to reside in a small town or otherwise face punishment of death, the bird defeated the leader of his oppressors and met a powerful being, possibly the creator of his race. After the being told him to nurture his adventurous spirit, the bird was returned to the mortal plane and sailed off with another bird in search of new lands. Sometime after exploring new lands, he unexpectedly found himself in the City, with no clue how he arrived.
The Ball (played by Introbulus)
Asch (played by Staramster)
Thursday Next (played by Luthen)Affable Evil character when being controlled by someone with the Demon Crown.
- Big Damn Heroes- Balrog rescues Quote and Curly Brace from Hell at the end of the game.
- Catchphrase - Balrog's "Huzzah!"
- Defeat Means Friendship - eventually.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold - Balrog after you defeat him.
- Leitmotif - This Troper even provided links to both his themes (talking and fighting) in the thread.
- Macross Missile Massacre - Balrog uses this in one of the fights with him.
- Skippable Boss - Balrog actually asks you if you're going to fight him, and just leaves if you say no...
Shiki Yamaxanandu (played by Catch The Sun)The Judge of the Dead. Basically, she decides whether someone goes to Heaven or Hell. Often lectures people on their sins in the hopes that they will recognise them and take actions to repent. Also has the power to perceive things in black and white. "If you've sinned, you've sinned and must perform a good deed to atone for it." Wandered into The City after hearing about people dying and then coming back to life again, fearing that Komachi was slacking off again.
Samus Aran (played by Cylink)
Sho Minamimoto (played by Suke Sho)An insane and power hungry mathematician. He can can not cooperate with others at all, and often sees himself high above the rest, and often uses his ability to control Taboo Noise to get the top.
Upon entering the city, he plans to join with both Darth Vader and the Borg, and then take the alleged power of the Meteor to take down the Troper and take his position of power and authority on the City. This didn't exactly work out as planned.
- Bishōnen Line: Let's just say that Sho is even more good looking as a Taboo.
- Red Right Hand: Both of his hands become black, once he goes Taboo.
- Catchphrase: "SOHCAHTOA", "So zetta slow!", "CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap"... he's got a lot of these.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: It's understandable really. A hot guy with a cool hat and a Math fetish (not to mention he's completely batshit insane)? Instant win!
- Facial Markings: His "whiskers".
- Mouthful of Pi: The incantation for a Level i Flare, at that!
- Nice Hat: Also known as Pi-Face's Cap, its slick, calculated style can turn you into a zetta math whiz (probably). Funny enough, he loses it as a Taboo.
Cosmo, Wanda, and Timmy (played by Ronnie, now A pair of fairy godparents and their godchild, no one can know their real relationship to Timmy, lest they go away forever. Wanda is responsible and levelheaded, while Cosmo is a spastic idiot, and Timmy is a relatively normal 10 year old boy with buck teeth.
the GM's characters played by Ronnie again)
Appeared in The City after teleporting there by accident.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!- Cosmo and Timmy
- Chosen One- Timmy
- Cloudcuckoolander- Cosmo.
- Parental Substitute- Cosmo and Wanda were assigned because Timmy's parents are either stupid, jerks, or both, depending on interpretation.
- Reality Warper- Cosmo and Wanda
- Voluntary Shapeshifter- Cosmo and Wanda.
Alucard (played by Hilarity Ensues)A very powerful vampire who serves the Hellsing orginization. He is very ruthless towards his enemies and prefers to draw out his battles as long as possible.
- BFG -His weapon of choice.
The Rookie (Played by Deadbeatloser22)Lance-Corporal James "Rookie" Damon (Service Number 11282-31220-JD), UNSC ODST.
- 24-Hour Armor - The only time he's seen with anything more than his helmet removed is the Beach Day.
- Absentee Actor: Vanished for some time during Day Ten owing to player taking exams.
- Combat Medic - Carries quite a sizeable med-kit as well as guns.
- The Faceless - At least until he took off his helmet.
- AFGNCAAP: Originally.
Vlad Masters (Played by Anthiens)A millionaire scientist who is half-ghost and has his own goals.
- Bad Future: Getting smacked by an asteroid? Dude, Not Funny!.
- Consummate Liar: Sort of. He just doesn't tell the whole truth.
- Cursed with Awesome: A horrible accident in college left him in the hospital for years... and with ghost powers.
- Gender Bender: His ghost side now appears to be that of a woman-permanently.
- HeelFace Turn: Well on his way, but not quite there yet.
- Luke, You Are My Father: To Vlad's horror and disbelief.
- Token Evil Teammate: In spite of his mechanisations, he did try to pull Waspinator's butt out of the fire-and accepted his apparent daughter from the future without much protest. Then again, Love Makes You Evil...
Ryofu Housen (Formerly played by Kaze Koichi)Hot schoolgirl with a soul of legendary Sky General from the China history 1800 years ago.
- Depraved Bisexual. In this RP played more like Schoolgirl Lesbian.
- Ill Girl: Her special, Tenchi Hakurogeki, hurt herself as well.
- Pet the Dog: Can ocationaly save someone from the shark.
- Screw Destiny: Ryofu's goal.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: From Great Guardian season.
Danielle Fenton (Played by Ronnie)
A "failed" clone of Danny, made by Vlad. She's pretty spunky and has a bit of a naiveté about her- an untempered optimism about people that you wouldn't expect from someone with a past like hers. Has strong morals, but also knows the moral grey area very well. Time on the road has toughened her- she's learned fairly well how to defend herself, both with her powers and with improvised weapons. However, over time the road has grown weary on her, and the loneliness has begun to become a heavy load on her. And now, with Danny having attained Superman level acceptance after saving the world from the Disasteroid, she's come under the scrutiny of the Guys in White...
- Beware the Nice Ones- Don't mess with her dad in any way.
- Mafia Princess-Deconstructed/Averted. In her home timeline, Vlad didn't treat her well at all.
- Morality Chain- She serves as Vlad's.
- Tyke-Bomb- her original purpose
Selvaria Bles (Played by Demovere)
Age 22, Brigadier General and member of the Triumviri, the leaders of Prince Maximilian's Gallian invasion force. Cold, professional and truly fearsome in battle, yet compassionate and caring towards those under her command.
- BFG - her custom rifle, The Ruhm, named 'Glory'. It's not big per se, but it is long. It also combines the range of a sniper rifle with the rapid-fire capabilities of a machine gun.
- Custom Uniform - It's hard to tell which applies to her, as the original game never shows female Imperial troops. Her uniform does follow the color scheme of black/red/gold the other officers wear, however.
- Desperation Attack - more like a Desparation Mode; Selvaria can only achieve the Valkyria state if she is near-death and wielding Valkyrian weapons. Compare with Turns Red, if you're talking about the original game.
- Wave Motion Gun - Selvaria's lance has two modes: an innacurate gatling mode that is normally used for individual enemies, and a high-powered single shot that makes Swiss cheese out of anything and anyone it hits - literally.
Albert Heinrich aka 004 (Formerly played by JC Cy C)
- More Dakka: He is made of Dakka
Garrus Vakarian (Formerly played by Gaunt88)
A young alien police officer, specialising in electronics, computer systems and marksmanship. While generally softly-spoken and courteous, he has some serious Cowboy Cop tendencies. He dislikes police bureaucracy and red tape, especially when it leads to a suspect being let go or escaping - he thinks it'd be better to kill some criminals rather than risk them escaping thanks to a legal loophole. Can get very passionate about his work and beliefs - an old cynical ex-cop once described him as a hot-head who "still thinks he can change the world". See him in action here.
- Honour Before Reason - He often obsesses with seeing villains get their just desserts, regardless of whether pursuing them is the wisest course of action (ie, there are hostages in danger)
Conan of Cimmeria (Formerly played by Tricksterson)
A wandering mercenary/adventurer/bandit (chief)/pirate (captain) from a medieval world. Often amoral but with a strong personal code of honor. Mostly based on the Robert E. Howard stories with a couple of personality tweaks from yours truly
- The Lancer: Of the rival variety is kind of where I'm pushing him in regards to Nightcrawler.
- Lightning Bruiser: Faster than he looks as well as smarter.
- Omniglot: There basically isn't a language in the Hyborian world he can't speak and he can read several of them as well.
- Seen It All: Subverted. This was pretty much the case in his world. Not so much when it comes to the City, especially regarding technology.
- Animals Hate Him: He's always running into snakes, they're always huge and and they're always trying to kill him. Apes and giant spiders ain't too crazy about him either.
Lucas (Formerly played by Light Dark Hero 250)
A fourteen year old raised in a world untapped by technology. First entered the City on Mecha Day, and is investigating on a way to get home, along with the others. Knows PSI, a psychic energy gained from the Magypsies. He learns a new power once every Day inside the City.
A 'costumed adventurer' from New York. He's known as the scourge of the underworld and continues to work despite the Keene Act, which outlaws vigilantes (excluding the ones that work for the government). He uses extreme methods to deal with criminals and is a exceptional detective. He's also a expy of The Question, who is already on this RP. He roams the dark streets and back alleys of New York at night, trying to bring justice and retribution upon those who are evil in his eyes.
- Badass Longcoat: Part of his uniform.
- Beige Prose: He speaks in a short, precise manner. His Journal, however, delves into Purple Prose.
- Combat Pragmatist: He'll use anything as a weapon. ANYTHING.
- Determinator: Beside his intellect and his skill at fighting, this is perhaps his 'power' or ability.
- Enemy Mine: The only reason he's joined up with the group is that they're the only ticket out of The City.
- Lawful Stupid: He has a extremely black and white view on morality, a good example is when he breaks a man's fingers for insulting him.
Commander Vimes (played by Megafire)
GLaDOS (played by Marioman19)
V. V. Argost (played by Scrounge)
Razputin (Played by Firock Finion)
Road Kamelot (played by Maharet_91)
Ranma Saotome (played by Ezekiel)
An elite British Special Air Service operative. Back on his Earth, a Russian political faction known as the Ultranationalist Party has been gaining power. Its goals are to undermine NATO and establish a new regime not unlike the U.S.S.R. Gaz and his squad have been deployed into the country to destroy the Ultranationalist threat from within. Being a normal human, Gaz does not have any special powers, but he is highly proficient with firearms and is adept at hand-to-hand combat.
- Jerkass: Shows some tendencies.
Yoshuya "Joshua" Kiryu (Formerly played by Xiphoniii, Kaze Koichi and Demovere).
- Real Men Wear Pink: At the alternative chapter "Another Day" the main characters form Kindret Spirits group. Joshua chooses Pink as his codename because he is humanitarian and pink is a color of love.
Caim and Angelus (Formerly played by Liirian)
Caim is a Sociopathic Hero with emphisis on the sociopath part. He wants to do nothing more in life then too slaughter as many people as possible. After getting mortally wounded in a fight with The Empire he met the dragon Angelus, who was also mortally wounded. To save themselves, Caim proposes they form a pact, a magically bond between the souls of two races binding them into one. They both lived, and Caim recieved the dragon's vast strength but lost his voice. He then went on to slaughter most of the Imperial Army before being sent to the city. He likes to Kill things.
- Heroic Sacrifice: During the finale, Angelus unleashes a massive fireball on Nightcrawler's Copy in a desperate attempt to take him down in between teleports. Because she was already wounded, her fireball also caused her to eventually succumb to her wounds. And because of their pact, Caim dies too.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Caim has 64 different weapons at his disposal, all with a magic spell attached. Don't ask him were he keeps them all.
- One-Man Army: While Angelus helped a bit, Caim personally killed most of the Imperial Army by himself and committed genocide against several species of 'sub-humans' before being brought to The City. The power he gained from the pact really just quickened the rate he could kill things, he didn't need it to go on his homicidal rampage.
Bowser (Played by Sir_Screwloose)The fearsome King Bowser Koopa, leader of the Koopa Troop and ruler of Darkland.
- Genre Savvy - On villain and video game tropes.
Geo Stellar and Omega-Xis (Played by ?????)
- Bag of Spilling: Geo was temporarily locked into his weakest deck for 3-4 days.
- Flash Step: A limited variation
- Hard Light: When visable, Omega-Xis/Megaman is made of something like this.
- The Heart: At first. YMMV on whether it worked
- Invisibility: Since his attack power's not the best, this aspect has been emphasized.
- Kid Hero
Kopalny (see here) (Played by Korodzik)A janitor/gardener/slacker working for a videogame review magazine. Has some experience with weird things, since his home setting is something of a World of Weirdness.
Kopalny's main interests involve beer and finding new ways to slack off from work. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer; he's not exactly stupid, per se, he just doesn't really like to think. Occasionally he shows moments of cleverness. Most of the time, Kopalny has a ditzy, dreamy face. He's a social fellow, fast to make friends and reluctant to make enemies. If Kopalny ever got into combat, he could hold his own with his bare hands for a while, especially with some convenient sticks, planks or furniture nearby. He's also a pretty good marksman with a pistol.
Miles Straume (Played by Protoplasm)A psychic with the ability to hear a dead person's last thoughts. Very sarcastic and a jerk a lot of the time. Came to the Island in Lost in 2004 on a freighter, and spent 3 years there due to time travel. Arrived in the city a few days after returning to present time.
- I See Dead People : Somewhat - he can only read a dead person's last thoughts, and nothing more.
Simon the Digger (Played by The Pulse)A young digger from the underground village of Giha, Simon was an outcast with only his surrogate brother Kamina to keep him company. One day, he finds a small mecha while digging, using it to bring he and his bro to the surface. There, they discovered that humanity is forbidden from coming to the surface by creatures known as the Beastmen, who kill any humans who dare to come out from their underground villages. From there, Simon and Kamina start a rebellion against the Beastmen, going on adventures and searching for the Beastmen headquarters. Then one day, tragedy struck...
Lirael (Formerly played by God Of Awesome)Currently the owner of the only secure safe haven in the City after Darth Vader took over the X-Mansion and Vlad's Mansion got destroyed and flooded. She is the de facto leader of those gathered in her home as a result.
Scott Mitchell (Played by Flanker 66)An American special forces operative from the Ghosts, first seen in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.
- Gunship Rescue: Mitchell uses the Black Hawk's gatling guns to take out enemy armor and troops.
- Made of Iron: Survived an EMP strike in Mexican territory by the end of Advanced Warfighter 2.
- One-Man Army: In some versions of Advanced Warfighters 1 and 2. Also in some parts of those games, Mitchell needs to go alone in order to achieve some of his objectives.
Maria Renard (played by Game Guru GG)Maria Renard appeared in the City right after Richter Belmont's defeat of Dracula alongside her house while the City was flooded.
- Fish out of Temporal Water: On the Space side of Day 11, especially considering the lack of Space Opera in 1792.
- The Four Gods: Four of her animals are cuter versions of them
- Functional Genre Savvy: On the Horror side of Day 11 due to her own experience as a monster hunter.
- Heroic BSoD: Maria chokes up when facing wildfire, even going as far as to be Maria's worst memory.
- Human Popsicle: Maria discovered this particular trope the hard way on the Space side of Day 11.
- Improbable Weapon User: Animals, including owls, doves, dragons, cats...
- Token Mini-Moe: Anonymous at least notes it.
The Joker (Played by Over Master?!)Batman's nemesis and all around demented Loose Cannon.
- Ax-Crazy: It's the freaking JOKER. What did you expect?
- Cloudcuckoolander: He at least acts like one at times.
- Stalker with a Crush: Given how much he mentions Maria Renard.
- Villainous Harlequin: Over Master?! doesn't plan to play him as actually lethal to his surrogate 'teammates'. At least not yet.
Dan Phantom (Formerly played by Akatsukin)
- Fanservice: Female form in bikini.
Vezon (played by Lizard Of Aus)A Biomechanical lizard, capable of dimension-hopping and just a few pawns short of a chess set.
- Personality Chip: It actually helps her fight.
50Cent (played by Taco)
- Cluster F-Bomb: Among other words...
- This Troper is waiting for when he finds out that he entered The City on nonviolence day.
- Self-Insert: Fiddy voices himself.
- Sociopathic Hero: He really just wants the skull and will basically kill anyone who gets in his way, but the skull was taken by ambiguous "terrorists," so it's alright.
- Power Crystal: The Runic Engine on his left hand
Kamina (played by Luke_Prowler)The badass leader of Team Dai-Gurren and pilot of the titular Gunman, Gurren.
- Catchphrase: Just Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?!
Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon (played by Jewely J)
- The Atoner - To an insane degree, one of his deepest desires was to be tortured as the Kaiser
- Child Prodigy - His brother when he was young and him under the Dark Spore's influence
- Death Seeker - at only 11 years old
- I Wished You Were Dead - his older brother, and it came true much to his guilt
- Morality Pet-(Wormmon)
- Sixth Ranger- And the voice of reason to Daisuke
Wikus van der Merwe (played by Astroraptor)Wikus is a corporate Punch-Clock Villain turned alien currently being hunted down by his former employer, MNU. All he wants is to get back to his normal self so he can be with his wife.
Demitri Maximoff (NPC)One of the nobles of Hell, a vampire with great ambitions, who think of mortals as weaklings and fools.
- Anything That Moves: His Midnight Bliss causes Attractive Bent-Gender for all male characters and turnes female ones into loli.
- Battle Aura: It's also used to protect him from sunlight as he recovers his powers.
Nikolai Dante (and his weapons crest) (Formerly played by Shiningknight)A swashbuckling thief and ladies man who is unfortunatly bonded to an sarcastic computer who always acts and sounds like a disappointed school teacher. Crest may or may not have a real soul.
- BFG It's big, it's long and it'll take your head off very quickly. The huntsman 5000 not available in any shops!
- Chivalrous Pervert
Sam & Max (played by Ud The Imp)The founding members of the Freelance Police, they dispense justice upon villains using a combination of vigilante justice and their own wits, they take on missions given to them by their mysterious Commissioner that are so dangerous and crazy no sane man would EVER dare do them. Their exploits take them all over the world, from their hometown of New York City, to all around the United States, exotic locals like Germany, the South Pacific,and Easter Island, and even to the Earth's moon once or twice. Their signature vehicle is a 1960 De Soto Adventurer armed to the teeth with so many concealed weapons it would make an entire military blush.
- Berserk Button: Don't mistake Max from ANYTHING from a Mons franchise.
- BFG: Along with Sam's oversized revolver, the pair have other large guns, Sam's being a minigun and later a grenade launcher and Max an actual BFG-9000.
- Breakingthe Fourth Wall: Mostly Max
- Car Fu: Whenever Sam's at the wheel.
- Casual Danger Dialogue: Experts on this.
- Cool Car: The De Soto
- Extreme Omnivore: Max has once eaten a Dusk.
- Grievous Harm with a Body: Max
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Max on the Horror side during Day 11.
- Pig Man: Sam on the Horror side during Day 11.
- Precision F-Strike: Sam does this as his main method of escaping Xemnas' fear illusion while inside the corridors of darkness.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Max doing a truly epic one towards Xemnas in the form of a beatdown.
- A-Team Firing: Max mostly
- The Berserker: Borderline (at first). She's reluctant to kill - except when her blood is up.
- Big Sister Instinct: Stemming from her Missing Mom and Dead Little Sister. Iji's very protective of her True Companions.
- As time goes on, this protectiveness increases to Mama Bear levels.
- Break the Cutie: She loses her Heart and becomes a Nobody after Xemnas subjects her to psychological torture during Day 12.
- Cool Bike: Her spaceship during Day 11 was a modified Shredder jet-bike.
- Despair Event Horizon: She loses her Heart and becomes a Nobody after Xemnas subjects her to psychological torture during Day 12.
- FaceHeel Turn: She loses her Heart and becomes a Nobody after Xemnas subjects her to psychological torture during Day 12.
- Mind Rape: She loses her Heart and becomes a Nobody after Xemnas subjects her to psychological torture during Day 12.
- Nanomachines: The source of her superhuman abilities. Her implants boost her strength while an invisible cloud of protective nanobots act as armour.
- Swiss Army Weapon, Morph Weapon: Her alien-made nanogun, which uses nanotech to generate a range of projectiles from machinegun bullets to plasma beams to nuclear explosive crystals.
- Wild Hair: After being in a coma for 6 months, Iji's hair is shaggy and nearly reaches her waist.
Xemnas (Played by Revolver J)
Spriggan (played by Ominae)A 16-year old Chinese-Filpino high school student and combat specialist operative for the Trans Global Specialist Inc. (TGS), a Canadian-based multinational specialist company that does services for either individuals, governments or law-abiding organizations. Although he works for TGS legally (which he doesn't feel like telling usually), rumors in the underworld have mentioned that he works under a TGS-sanctioned special forces group of combat/non-combat specialists. They are tasked by the company to conduct covert/covert operations ranging from assassination to combat search and rescue (CSAR) and special operations with/without the consent of national governments and public/private organizations to help maintain global stability in all parts of the world. He was orphaned when his parents were killed in a bombing attack in Dili, East Timor by pro-Indonesia, East Timorese militiamen before being adopted and trained by FALINTIL guerrillas prior to being turned over to Red Cross representatives 5 years after the group was demobilized and reintegrated into the East Timorese Defense Forces in February 2001 as he spent some time in the ex-Indonesian province studying prior to his relocation back in the Philippines with the help of unnamed East Timorese independence sympathizers who have heard of his exploits.
And the rest... is history.
- Child Soldiers - Fighting with FALINTIL until his early teens.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome - Operates in covert TGS missions without hesitation, even if he is "paid" by the company for his work. See Samaritan Syndrome below.
- Cool Guns - Thanks to his knowledge/training in using various types of small arms.
- Custom Uniform - Wears a different military/police beret and BDU with a black balaclava prior to conducting TGS operations. I guess that can said for his equipment too.
- From a Certain Point of View - Believes that people/organizations threatening people/countries are the enemy, even if they are done for the greater good.
- Good Samaritan - See the two above.
- I Work Alone - In certain TGS missions. In other missions, he works alongside fellow TGS specialists.
- Knife Nut - Uses a combat knife as part of his personal weapons.
- Murder Is the Best Solution - Assassinated militia leader responsible for parents' death, using TGS resources without authorization. Has no regrets about it.
- Occupiers out of Our Country - See above.
- One-Man Army - Works if on his own.
- Orphan's Ordeal - Parents killed in bombings in Dili, East Timor by loyalist militiamen. Spent some time to hunt down their murderer after recruitment to TGS.
- Part-Time Hero - Balances his TGS specialist job with his high school life, sometimes with some problems.
- Samaritan Syndrome - Is this in TGS missions such as hostage rescue and CSAR operations since he wants to help people after a FALINTIL guerrilla leader told him: "You still have a chance. Make good use of it." See Chronic Hero Syndrome above.
- Taught by Experience - Learned guerrilla tactics from his time with FALINTIL before learning military tactics.
- Weak, but Skilled - Despite having not having powers, he makes it up with his expertise in small arms, martial arts, etc. A bit similar with Badass Normal
- Your Terrorists Are Our Freedom Fighters - During his time with FALINTIL.
- Berserk Button - Never, under any circumstances, call him Weegee.
- Supreme Chef - He's brilliant at Italian cuisine. It comes from years of being the Team Chef for Mario & Co
Harbinger (Formerly played by The Malignancy)A member of a race of robotic EldritchAbominations, complete with tentacles (which end in lazers) and a healthy disregard for organic life.
- Mind Rape - Not only does it have this effect on people, Harbinger is also momentarily mind raped by Max, due to the decrepitude of his mind.
Anonymous (Played by The Malignancy)The lord of the internet, apparently looking for a young girl with green hair and four ponytails.
- The Atoner - And he promised he'd never do anything like that again, probably due to...
- Morality Pet - Yotsuba. Didn't stop him from blinding Trope-tan, though...
- Wicked Cultured - Just see his introductory speech;
Koga (Played by Lifeofalimabean)A ninja and Pokémon Poison-based trainer, he was once the gym leader in Fuschia city before he joined the Elite Four.
- Seeing how torn his daughter is about him disappearing, I'm guessing she won't be happy if she ever found out.
- Ninja: He uses his Pokemon for ninja-esque techniques and modifies his Pokeballs into shuriken. The Pokemon thing is justified as real life ninjas actually did use animals.
- Torture Technician: Particularly in his battle with Green in the RBG arc.
- Robot Girl: 'Natch. ...Or is she?
Henry (Played by Endark Culi)Travis Touchdown's rival. Currently divorced thanks to Travis, Henry would still come to his aid if needed, as long as he can be a Jerkass while doing so. His weapon of choice is a purple beam katana.
- Amicably Divorced: With Sylvia
- Badass Boast: To Xemnas, after having an epiphany
- Medium Awareness: Henry occasionally remembers that he's a Foil from a video game
Lezard Valeth (Played by Shiningknight)A sorcerer and necromancer, his is obsessed with getting Lenneth for himself. As such, he's a vile schemer and wild card for his party members.
Dimitri (Played by The Great Pie)Knuckles' reeeally great-grand uncle.
- Humiliation Conga: EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM SO FAR.
- Knight of Cerebus: Inverted. He brings about Reverse Cerebus Syndrome.
- Losing Your Head
- Only Sane Man: Thinks he is this. Eventually leads to him crawling on the floor repeatedly muttering "I am the great Dimitri..."
- Super Power Lottery: And this is the result.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: His player became active right before everyone left, making him one of the few to make it back to his dimension instead of the unknown that usually awaits the Brother Chuck ones.]]
- Yank the Dog's Chain: When he's at the peak of his power, Maria and Brian own him. Severely. And he goes to prison. Kinda deserved it, tho.
Kaidan Alenko (Played by E350)A human Sentinel and Systems Alliance Marine Corp soldier, he served under Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect series with the rank of Staff Lieutenant.
Rondeau (Played by God Of Awesome)
Terra (Formerly played by Revolver J)
Naked Snake (Played by Re Dead)Operative of the CIA's black ops special forces unit called FOX and the founder of the US Army's special forces unit FOXHOUND, he was a member of the Patriots before he began to plot against them due to the belief that the Patriots were not doing what the Boss believes in the first place.
- Driven to Madness: By sheer anger at Drawdex
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Well, what'd you expect for a guy being brought into a futuristic world?
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: He does it unknowingly.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He can see red and green numbers appear...and breaks the fourth wall enough to send Snake running.
- Idiot Hair: His ahoge, of course.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: You'd think so, but he has all 60 of his spells at his disposal.
- Silent Protagonist: Subverted in his second post