open/close all folders
The Survivors of the School Life of Mutual Killing
- Official Couple: With Kyouko.
- Took a Level in Cynic: Downplayed. He's slightly less idealistic than he was in the canon franchise, but his optimism is still there.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Slightly less so than before.
- Official Couple: With Makoto.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: It's small, but there.
- Official Couple: During the Truth or Dare game, he's dared to reveal his undying love for someone. He reveals that he's in love with Rogue.
Toko Fukawa/Genocider Syo
- Bi the Way: Both personalities lust after Byakuya (as in canon), but Toko, at least, also has feelings for Komaru. It's not yet been confirmed if Syo does as well.
- Demoted to Extra: Syo has not appeared nearly as much as Toko has.
- Mama Bear: Mess with the Warriors of Hope, and you will incur the wrath of both Toko and Syo. It's something that one of the men who molested Kotoko learned the hard way.
- Ship Tease: Gets plenty with Komaru. They've decided to become an Official Couple once Komaru turns eighteen.
- Split Personality
- Reformed, but Rejected: Not her personally but she distrusts the former members of the Warriors of Hope (Nagisa, Jataro, Kotoko, and Masaru) because their game caused her younger brother Yuta's death.
- Trademark Favorite Food: She still loves donuts.
- Adaptational Heroism: He's come a long way from the first game, showing concern for Maemi's safety before his when Makoto is shot.
- Shipper on Deck: He seems to like the idea of Mage and Kiyo.
The Jabberwock Crew
Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamukura
- Adaptational Villainy: Izuru is far more active this time around.
- The Dreaded: Izuru simply mentioning his name to Kresta is enough to freak her out.
- He Who Fights Monsters: An anon warns him of this trope after it's revealed he killed Haiji to try and prevent another tragedy.
- Put on a Bus: He goes off to fight the remaining Remnants of Despair after he kills Haiji.
- Official Couple: With Nagito.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He killed Haiji for good reasons, but, well, he killed him.
- Adaptational Heroism: He comes across as far more sane than in the canon series, due to his friends helping to improve his worldview.
- Big Brother Instinct: To Yukari. They may not be related by blood, but they're close enough that Yukari considers him her older brother.
- Born Lucky: Very unstable luck, but it's there.
- Heroic BSoD: He has these fairly often...
- The first was after Hajime confessed to killing Haiji, and said he was perfectly willing to be turned over to the police. Nagito did not take this well, and slipped back into his old habit of calling himself trash.
- The second was during the Truth or Dare game, when an anon dared Ryouko to laugh like Junko. He ended up trying to strangle her, and afterwards tossed his mechanical hand off of the roof.
- Then, after he discovered Hajime had been taken over by Izuru, and was shoved out of a helicopter by his lover
- Official Couple: With Hajime.
- Official Couple: With Peko.
- Official Couple: With Fuyuhiko.
- Put on a Bus: Ibuki vanished after she was fired from Hope's Peak.
- The Chick: She plays this role in a group resisting Maverick.
- Official Couple: With Kyoji.
- Promotion to Parent: Shortly after "Four Days Later," she's revealed to be pregnant with Kyoji's child. Unfortunately, she ended up miscarrying the baby after Karma slammed into her.
- The Medic
- Took a Level in Badass: She's noticeably a lot more assertive now, though she does have lapses into her old Shrinking Violet self.
- Fallen Princess: She's been exiled from Novoslec, to the point where she will by killed if she returns.
- Official Couple: With Gundam.
- Shipper on Deck: She really likes the idea of Kyoji and Mikan.*speaking really fast* IwenttothekitchentogetmyselfsomesnacksandIsawNakamura-kunandMikanmakingoutanditwassocuteandIshipitsohard!
- Official Couple: With Sonia.
- Properly Paranoid: She knew for four more days than anyone else that Miraz and Martinez were in Maverick's Ultimate Despair group, and kept her mouth shut thinking they would kill her or Mahiru if she talked.
- Ship Tease: With Mahiru.
- Official Couple: With Akane
- Official Couple: With Nekomaru
- Adaptational Name Change: He simply goes by "Imposter-san" instead of any aliases.
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't seem to notice that Ryouta has a very obvious crush on him.
- Adaptational Comic Relief: Not intentionally on his part, but he provides more laughs than he does in Danganronpa 3
- Butt-Monkey: Not as bad as Togami, but he gets his fair share of abuse from the universe.
- Ship Tease: His crush on Imposter-san is very, very obvious.
The Children's War Survivors
- Promoted to Parent: After the Tragedy, she and Toko basically adopted the Warriors of Hope, who refer to the two as their moms.
- Transparent Closet: Everyone, even Jataro, can tell that she and Toko are a thing.
- Ill Girl: She contracted HIV through one of the people who raped her, though she's still years away from showing any symptoms. Kyoji and Mikan are trying to find a cure.
- Little Miss Badass: On two separate occasions now, she's kicked a would-be attacker in the balls.
- Official Couple: With Masaru.
- Stepford Smiler: She sometimes seems this way.
- Artificial Limbs: After an incident with a giant Kurokuma, he lost one of his legs and now wears a prosthetic.
- Official Couple: With Kotoko.
- Better To Die Than To Be Killed: She chooses to overdose on sleeping pills rather than die of the disease she's been infected with.
- Fiction 500: She has enough money to fund the creation of a memorial statue for Leon, along with a closet full of clothes she's never even worn.
- Go Out with a Smile: When Mikan finds her body, she's smiling, seemingly peaceful.
- Heroic Sacrifice: When she and several others are exposed to a deadly bioweapon, she chooses to let everyone else have the available cures. She doesn't cry, beg, or anything, simply asking for a pen and paper so she can write her will.
- Killed Off for Real
- The Lost Lenore: She's still mourning Leon's death.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: She clearly creeps out most of the other people at Hope's Peak.
- Asshole Victim: He's killed by Hajime after shooting and trying to kill Makoto.
- Hate Sink: The characters regularly talk about his Jerkass nature and pedophilic tendencies. And he tried to kill Makoto. Nobody cared at all that he was killed, and the reasons given by people who wanted to have Hajime arrested for his murder were mostly along the lines of "Murder is bad" than "Oh I'm sad Haiji is dead."
- Killed Off for Real: Thank you, Hajime.
- Body Horror: Monaca's not faking her injuries this time. According to Kyoji, she's experienced crush syndrome, which could lead to the muscles and bones in her legs decaying from lack of a proper blood supply.
- Consummate Liar: It's hard to tell when she's being genuine and when she's lying her ass off.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Beyond what canon established, little details keep being thrown into her dialogue to establish just exactly how messed up her life was.
- Death Seeker
- Jerkass: She verbally insults almost everyone she meets.
- Little Miss Snarker
- Back from the Dead: Well, sort of. She's a ghost.
- Covert Pervert
- Ship Tease: She gets a lot with Himiko.
- Back from the Dead: Again, sort of. Like Natsumi, she comes back as a ghost.
- Have We Met Yet?: Her first line to Natsumi.Natsumi Kuzuryu, correct? Thisll be your first time meeting me, wont it
- Guardian Entity: For Shuuichi. She is stopping his luck from killing him.
- Time Travel: She followed the twins from 2034
- Berserk Button: Go ahead, call her Taeko Yasuhiro. You won't piss her off or anything.
- Jerkass: Death has not improved her mood
- Empty Shell: Makoto threatens to turn her into this if she doesn't leave Hope's Peak.
The Future Foundation
- Artificial Limbs: Recieves a robot arm after losing one to Maverick.
- Asshole Victim: He deserves his status as another Butt-Monkey.
- Big Brother Is Watching You: He has no qualms about spying on everyone, and there have been multiple comparisons to his ideals and Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Everybody Has Standards: Munakata may be willing to do a lot of very questionable things, but he doesn't want whatever's in that third crate getting out.
- Eye Scream: After losing one eye in Danganronpa 3, Munakata loses his other eye to Maverick when the latter causes a prison break.
- Good Is Not Nice: Seems to be his way of rationalizing his behavior.
- "It" Is Dehumanizing: He refers to Ryouko as "The Clone."
- Jerkass: He has quite the stick up his ass.
- Put on a Bus: He vanishes after losing his arm while fighting Maverick.
- Sole Survivor: Of the original Future Foundation branch heads.
- The Lancer: In Ibuki's group.
- Teen Genius: She graduated from high school just before the Tragedy, and is currently only 16 years old.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Takumi, though they're on the way to repairing their friendship.
Other Canon Characters
- Bi the Way: He admits being in love with four people- one is Naomi, who he is in a fairly normal relationship with. One is Mukuro Ikusaba, who he developed a weird crush on after seeing her slaughter a bunch of people. The other two are two major characters from Killer Killer: Misaki Asano and Shuuji Fujigawa.
- The Dreaded: By people who know that he is the titlar Killer Killer.
- Everyone Has Standards: He'll slaughter murderers without pity or remorse, but he's absolutely repulsed by Shimuta's stash of child porn.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: It's small, but his interactions with Naomi show it's there.
- Morality Pet: Naomi.
- Official Couple: With Naomi.
- Serial-Killer Killer: Of course.
- Amnesiacs Are Innocent: Having been cloned, artificially aged, and probably only given relevant education, she's very innocent of a lot of things. She doesn't know how DVDs work, what a phone is, what the word "bitch" means, or even what vomiting is. Combine all that with her anterograde amnesia and she's the epitome of innocent.
- Cloning Blues: She takes it slightly better here than on The Pre Despair Kids, but being told you're a clone of the woman who tried to end the world is bound to mess up almost anyone.
- Clones Are People, Too: Kyoji, however, treats her like a regular person and even offers to help her whenever she needs it. The others seem to share this sentiment.
- Enemy Without: Inverted. According to Kyoji, Ryouko has Junko's basic good nature, but none of the memories and life experiences that drove her to becoming the Ultimate Despair, therefore making her a Hero Without.
- Family of Choice: She chooses to see Kyoji as her dad and Miaya as her mom.
- Godzilla Threshold: She was the product of one of these. How do you fight an enemy like Junko Enoshima and the despairs? Use her own abilities against her. Of course, Junko died before Future Foundation had a chance to go through with that plan, so Ryouko was placed in cryogenic storage.
- Someone to Remember Him By: A gender inverted example. She was created using one of Miaya Gekkougahara's egg cells, which technically makes Ryouko (at least partially) her child. Kyoji has promised to keep her safe both for her own sake and for Miaya.
- Walking Spoiler: Not only for this blog, but for The Pre Despair Kids as well.
- Unexpected Character: To say the least.
- Younger Than They Look: She has the physique of a 19-year-old, but she was created just before the Killing School Life took place.
Original Characters-Students (The First Class)
- Ship Tease: Gets plenty with Natsumi.
- Teen Genius: She creates a device called a Ghost Radio, which can communicate with the dead, even bringing them back into the physical world.
- Heroic BSoD: She's very shaken by Kazuya comparing her to Shinobu, and acting very creepily around her.
- Only Sane Woman
- Official Couple: With Nagisa
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Regularly says things that the other characters find disturbing.
- Abusive Parents: It's heavily implied that his birth father abused him, and Maverick admitted to manipulating the boy.
- HeelFace Turn: After getting injured by Shirokuma, he chooses to side with Naegi and co against Maverick.
- The Dragon: To Maverick. He's even introduced in a post titled "The Dragon". However, he eventually turns against them in Epiphany.
- Ship Tease: He gets a bit with Yukari.
- Redundant Rescue: Played for drama. Mage gets a large group of people out of Hope's Peak during the giant Monokuma attack, only for Hiro to get a text saying that the group fighting the bears has patched things up. This makes Mage feel like a screwup afterwards.
- Team Mom
- Supreme Chef: her talent would have been ultimate baker
Jirami Senkou/Irene Duncan
- Dark and Troubled Past: To put it very mildly.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Lampshaded.
- The Brute: For the remnants of despair.
- The Mole
- Would Hurt a Child: They intentionally causes Mikan to have a miscarriage.
Original Characters-Students (Second Class)
- Heroic Self Depreciation: He doesn't see himself as very useful, as the only thing he's good at is acting, and even then, he sees Kotoko as better than he is.
- Jerkass: He didn't come to Hope's Peak to make friends, simply choosing to study constantly.
- Alternate Universe: She comes from one, where Fuyuhiko and Mikan got together and ended up as her parents.
- Cheerful Child
- The Cutie
- Will Not Tell a Lie: Seems to be the case, as he tells off Akio when she tries to save him from Karma by lying.
- I Love the Dead: Junko's ghost accused her of being a necrophiliac, which she adamantly denied.
- Heroic BSoD: Had one after Junko's accusation.
- Meaningful Name: His name is Japanese for "flame", and he has burn scars all over his body.
- Wound That Will Not Heal: He has burns all over his face and cannot use his hands.
- Conspiracy Theorist: He thought Imposter-san was involved in the assassination of JFK.
- Evil Albino: Downplayed. He can be a bit of a Jerkass, but Rikarujon's so far not shown off any evil qualities.
- Jerkass: When Mage gives him a What the Hell, Hero? speech after the fourth challenge of the couples games, he gets pissed and repeatedly insists that his magic cannot malfunction.
- Lovecraft Lite: He's translating the necronomicon into Japanese.
- Bi the Way: Word of God stated she used to have a crush on Ruruka Andou, and of course, she is currently dating Takumi Hijirihara
- Deadpan Snarker
- Official Couple: With Hijirihara.
- Only Sane Woman
- Dark Magical Girl
- Demoted to Extra: Not as active as she is on The Pre Despair Kids
- Official Couple: With Byakuya.
- Adorkable: He has his moments, especially when he's with Mikan.
- Domestic Abuse: His mother was kind to him, but his grandfather, aunt, and cousin were all Ultranationalists who despised him because of his partial Korean heritage. It's also implied they financially abused his mother, forcing her to work several jobs to get enough money together for them to leave.
- Fatherly Scientist: He's very protective of Ryouko, who is technically his creation.
- Genius Bruiser: He's a medical genius and has several biological augmentations that allow him to fight Monokumas.
- The Lost Lenore: While he admits he does care about Mikan, it's clear he's still not recovered from Miaya's death.
- Made of Iron: He took a knife to the chest and later a Monokuma claw through his guts, and walked it off like a paper cut.
- The Medic: Served as one during the Tragedy and still occasionally has to patch up the people around the school.
- Nice Guy: He's a very caring person.
- Official Couple: With Mikan.
- Sadistic Choice: Eight people are infected with a deadly disease, and he's only got cures for seven of them. This obviously means someone has to die... and, eventually, he chooses to let Kanon die.
- Abusive Parents
- Apologises a Lot: Not as much as Tsumiki though.
- Beneath the Mask
- Broken Bird
- Cannot Convey Sarcasm
- Career-Ending Injury: In her fight with Suzuhiko, her hands and lungs are injured, and she can no longer play the flute or sing.
- Character Development: Throughout her stay at the New Hope's Peak Academy, she gradually goes from a relatively optimistic character when she is first introduced to a depressed cynic hiding behind a figurative mask. This is revealed after being injured by Suzuhiko.
- Emotion Suppression
- Emotionally Tongue-Tied
- Ignorance Is Bliss
- I Have No Son!
- Japanese Politeness
- Redemption Rejection: She refuses to be treated by anyone after she leaves the hospital.
- Survivor Guilt
- Born Lucky: Her luck is far more straightforward than Makoto's and Nagito's.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Like on The Pre Despair Kids, Maverick killed her best friend and lover quite brutally.
- HeelFace Turn: Makes one along with Miraz.
- The Evil Genius: For the remnants of despair. However, once Miraz made his HeelFace Turn, she's decided to make one as well.
- Mysterious Stranger
- Official Couple: With Ryouko.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: After Ryouko is shot in the eye, he immediately goes to hunt down the shooter, Shibakuzo. When he catches up to her, he proceeds to give her the same treatment.
- Affably Evil: So far, he's been shown to be mostly polite, if a slight bit snarky.
- The Evil Genius: The second for the remnants, after Natalie.
- Cyborg: She has a cybernetic implant over her right temple that partially surrounds her eye.
- Establishing Character Moment: She inexplicably appears in the track area after a huge warp in the fabric of spacetime appears, asks Masaru if he's seen any time travelers, dimension hoppers, or Richard Nixon impersonators, and then happily skips off to search for high-energy neutrino emissions.
- Gaydar: She claims she can feel hers going off when she's around Mahiru.
- Genki Girl
- Motor Mouth: She talks quite a bit.
- Non-Linear Character: She says that she can see all the strings of time that connect to people, and uses them to deduce details about Mahiru's life before Hope's Peak.
- Straight Gay: She's happily engaged to a girl and says that she can't blame Mahiru for having a crush on Hiyoko.
- Teleport Spam: She does this when Celeste starts throwing kitchen utensils at her.
- Time Police: She seems to be acting as one. The reason she's appeared in the ATNHP-verse is because she's trying to find any time travelers or dimension hoppers who don't belong in this universe.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is described as orange.
- Put on a Bus: Hasn't appeared since he was attacked by Saki.
- Jerkass: She deliberately ticks off Ibuki in the "Four Days Later" and calls Ryouko "Junko 2.0" and doesn't show any interest in trying to help save her when Mekuru asks
- Killed Off for Real: Shot by Maverick.
- Original Character
- The Smart Guy: Well, smart girl.
- Asshole Victim: He's a remorseless pedophile who raped Kotoko and countless other children, then kept a small library of his activities hidden behind his fireplace. The jackass had his Fate Worse than Death coming.
- Fate Worse than Death: Takumi, Peko, and Syo don't kill this guy. They just beat the shit out of him, castrated him, then left him to the police.
- Fingore: Syo cuts off all his fingers and crushes what's left of his hands.
- Groin Attack: One of Syo's scissors to the groin, to be exact.
- Hate Sink: Let's be honest, one of the men who raped Kotoko appearing on this blog? He's not gonna be a likable character. And while he's not given much of a personality, considering he has a library full of child porn... yeah. This guy is a Hate Sink turned Up to Eleven
- Jerkass: This guy seriously decided to make a movie about the Tragedy barely a few months after it ended. You think people really wanna see that? Kyoji theorizes it would probably just be a giant smear piece against Hope's Peak and Future Foundation.
- Karma Houdini: He bribes his way out of prison.
Rei The Toucan
- No Fourth Wall: They've had multiple conversations with Mod V, most of them consisting of V telling them to fuck off.
Remnants of Despair
- Big Bad
- Big, Screwed-Up Family: He comes from one, and this blog has had some of his family members appear on the blog, such as his aunt, Stephanie, his mother, posthumously, and his daughter, Alyssa. It's Lampshaded by Mikan at one point.Mikan: Oh, that's just what we need... another Storm running around.
- Manipulative Bastard: Well, he was the Ultimate Manipulator...
"?" (Saki Maruyama)
- The Brute: Originally, one of two for the Remnants of Despair. When she joins Alyssa, however, she's promoted to The Dragon
- Faking the Dead: Part of her backstory.
- Master of Illusion: She changes appearances between different characters using holograms.
- Only in It for the Money: Money is her primary motive
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her most defining feature when in disguise. However, it doesn't always appear in the sprites.
- The Reveal: She's Daichi's sister.
- Alternate Universe: She comes from one, where Fuyuhiko and Mikan got together and ended up as her parents. This is intended as a Shout-Out to Ask Kuzumiki Adventures, which is run by the same person who controls Kuzo and Momo.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- The Dark Chick: The new one for the remnants, after the previous one is promoted to The Dragon.
- Hazy Face Turn: Hasn't really done anything villainous since shooting out Ryouko's eye, and just kinda hangs around Hope's Peak.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She clearly cares for Sora, despite trying to hide it. She is still a jerk, though.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot
- Wild Card: It's revealed in the "Four Days Later" post that she's not the subservient AI we've been led to believe she is. Whatever her plans and true motivations are, they are unclear.
- Ax-Crazy: His first appearance has him blowing up a circus.
- Humans Are Bastards: He believes all people have the potential to become murderers.
- Hypocrite: He believes that everyone who has the potential to murder should die. So what does he do? He kills them.
- Serial-Killer Killer: Like Takumi, he's a killer who only targets other killers. Unfortunately, he believes everyone could potentially be a killer.
- We Used to Be Friends: With Takumi, though Shuuji still seems to care about him to some degree.
- Affably Evil: She treats the people working for her as friends, despite being a murderer.
- Enfant Terrible: To say the least.
- Morality Pet: Momo.
- Shout-Out: She mentions basing her weapon on a western TV show, likely Firefly, considering it's a rod that emits a noise that causes people to bleed out from all of their orifices.
- She also gives herself Comic Book/Wolverine style claws.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: In her very first appearance,she kills her grandmother by causing her to bleed out from all her various orifices.
- The Dark Chick: For Alyssa's group
- The Alcoholic
- The Brute: For Maverick's group
- Europeans Are Sexy: She's described as having a "natural seductive charm", and is Russian.
- Evil Knockoff: He's a clone of Nagisa, given the abilities of Izuru Kamukura.
- The Sixth Ranger: For Maverick's group
- You Are Number 6: Nine is his name.
- BrotherSister Incest: He raped his sister, Shinobu, likely repeatedly when they were younger.
- Hate Sink
- Hitman with a Heart: Averted. This man is scum, through and through, and Nine states that he would rape and kill Momo if given the chance. And while he does seem to have a soft spot for the boy, this only comes after he witnesses Nine rip off Kazuya's finger.
- The Brute
- BrotherSister Incest: He raped his adopted sister, Shinobu.
- Faux Affably Evil: When he first arrives at Hope's Peak, he's seemingly just a Future Foundation member doing his job, which happens to be arresting Damian. Before too long, he's revealed to be a complete and utter Jerkass who flies off the handle after Imposter-san calls him out, threatening to murder and rape a good portion of the people at the school.
- Fingore: Gets his finger ripped off by Nine.
- Hate Sink: He's a rapist, who tries to kill Imposter-san when he gives Kazuya a good "The Reason You Suck" Speech. Thankfully, Misaki stops him, but he continues to hurl insults, death and rape threats at the group afterwards. Kyoji even claims he's worse than Maverick.
- Jerkass: Possibly the biggest one on the blog.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: The main reason everyone hates his guts.
The Next Generation
- Get Back to the Future
- In-Series Nickname: Kaede, Shuuichi, Mitsuru and Sora are Mystery Inc. Kaede is Fred, Mitsuru is Velma, Shuuichi is Daphane, and Sora got Shaggy in the process of elimination. When Akio joined, she was given
- Kid from the Future
- Ripple Effect-Proof Memory: All of them remember the sorts of things that are supposed to happen in their timeline and are visibly worried when things start failing to match up. Akio is even able to see the changes as they happen in the future, remembering a time when Masaru wasn't missing a leg and Ryouko wasn't missing an eye.
- Broken Pedestal: She idolized her big sister figure, Monaca, and does not take well to hear she is not as perfect as she thought.
- Kid from the Future: Of Naomi and Takumi, of course.
- Kid from the Future: Of Mikan and Kyoji
- Ill Boy
- Large Ham: It's pretty clear that he invokes it, but it still counts.
- Kid from the Future: Of Kyoko and Makoto
- Fearless Fool
- Nerves of Steel: She claims that she's never been scared.
- Reincarnation: Of Junko. Yes, you read that right.
- Shout-Out: Her sprite is a recolor of Kaede Akamtsu, so it's obviously intentional.
- The Leader: Of the Mystery Inc kids.
- Born Unlucky: Inverted from his father, apparently.
- Godzilla Threshold: Realizing that events might deviate far too much from their original timeline, Shuuichi decides that the best course of action is to ask for help in getting things back on track. Who does he go to for that? Munakata.
- Kid from the Future: Of Kyoko and Makoto
- Only Sane Man: To the Mystery Inc kids.
- Shout-Out His sprite is a recolor of Shuuichi Saihara. Or, at least, a recolor of Saihara's hair.
- Abusive Parents: Not Nagito and Hajime, but her birth parents were abusive.Shuuichi: (referring to his sickness) I can handle this.Akio: Sure. And my biological parents were happy and loving.
- Deadpan Snarker: Chances are, she picked it up from Hajime.
- Happily Adopted
- Kid from the Future: She's Hajime and Nagito's adopted daughter.
- Reincarnation: Of Chiaki.
- Wound That Will Not Heal: Due to her merging bodies with an alternate version of herself who had been killed, she has a bullet in her heart.