- Nod, Prince of Dreams: The protagonist I think? An imaginary friend who claims to be the son of the night. A capricious, egotistical, spoilt little boy.
- Nick the Knack: An cynical artful dodger type of character. Inspired by Mack the Knife.
- Little Georgia Blue: A character based and named on a friend and workmate of mine who regularly wear and dyes her hair blue. A voice of reason.
edited 25th Sep '12 8:30:04 AM by AtomJames
edited 25th Sep '12 8:15:11 AM by danna45
edited 25th Sep '12 8:32:04 AM by AtomJames
edited 25th Sep '12 8:44:50 AM by danna45
edited 25th Sep '12 9:15:41 AM by cexadono
edited 4th Dec '12 2:36:07 AM by AegisCT
edited 1st Feb '13 12:58:42 AM by TairaMai
- The Hero: William Eversor
- The Lancer: Georgias Ultio
- The Chick: Yumi Nazamii
- Haven't come up with the rest yet...
- Big Bad: Vanitas, "The Abyssal Lord"
- The Dragon: Thanatus, "The Harbinger of Night"
- The Evil Genius: Karva, "The Forgewarper"
- The Brute: Kain, "The Warpath"
- The Medic: Aurum, "The Corpse-master"
edited 28th Sep '12 10:21:25 PM by Hollownerox
edited 29th Sep '12 10:59:10 AM by Dvdmacyoshi
- Nate Novaks – Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Noah, the Prime-Mate – Gorilla Eco-Terrorist
- Zim Zola Zip – Trans-Dimensional Sprite
- Raaja Ram (no known aliases) – Sociopathic Illusionist
- Atomo, the Nuclear Menace – Mindless Kaiju
- Jeffrey Hails a.k.a The Weatherman – Inept Gimmicked Criminal
- Scott Monday a.k.a The Amazium Man – Radioactive Counterpart
- Verner Drex (various aliases)– Villainous Immortal
- Multiple A Xiom I Ntelligence Engine a.k.a M.A.X.I.N.E – Robot Supremacist
- Professor Thomas Terror – Mad Scientist
- The Red Soldier (various aliases) – Communist Bomber
- Commander Thur Ux -Alien Conqueror
- Ixthulith – Cosmic Entity
- Byron Brandt – For-Hire Mercenary
- The Shadow – Abstract Malevolent Tormentor
- Nicole Baxter a.k.a The Architect – Intellectual Sorceress
- John Jiang “The Law” Zhao -Criminal Mastermind
- Aemet the Unstoppable – Berserk Golem
edited 3rd Oct '12 12:30:50 PM by Wolf1066
- Krieg AKA Spiral AKA Spiro Allen (first is his real name, second is the name he usually uses, third is his public name) - criminal mastermind / wealthy entrepreneur with ample free time
- Al'lan - Right-hand man.
- Carrowite - lord of all Vampires. Completely nuts, believes he is the target of a conspiracy to keep the Vampires weakened headed by the Illuminati.
- Soma - Right-hand man. Formerly an Israeli carpenter. Roughly 2000 years old.
- Ether - Supervillain, Omnicidal Maniac. Deceased.
- The Survivors: Supervillain group
- Scorn - She's not a Woman Scorned, she just likes the sound of Scorn.
- Kaitlyn Lee - She couldn't think of a good name.
- Barrage - goes boom
- Wolf Wight - Kills people for money. Also is an anthropomorphic wolf. Crazy stuff.
- Element Enigma - See that thing over there? No you don't, because it's an illusion. *ghost sounds*
- Revenant: Walking Zombie Apocalypse.
- Case - Big Bad. Last of His Kind Draconic mage with aims towards reviving his race.
- Time Lord - unwitting pawn/"supervillain" (in much the same way Marvel's The Walrus is a supervillain)/random schmuck.
edited 14th Oct '12 12:35:07 AM by Eagal
That's more dangerous and frightening than you when you get bored
- Aya Masa- The Hero and main protagonist. Though an Anti-Hero at the very beginning, her practice as a Magical Girl Warrior helps her break through her troubles and allows her to help others.
- Suzume Masa- Aya's protective mother. Actually a Lady Justice, a very powerful magical girl
- Miki Tenjou- Aya's best friend who has love problems due to her bisexuality. Is Aya's Muggle Best Friend until Part III.
- Chou Bo- One of Aya's friends who has eating problems and concerned on her physical appearacne since she's pick on for it. Becomes a magical girl in Part III.
- Kyoko Liu- A Child Prodigy who is always stressed by what his parents want. Becomes magical boy in Part II so his parents can understand.
- Athena- Aya's pet falcon. An event cause her to be an Eldritch Abomination, yet the Mascot Mentor of the series.
- Magical Girls:
- Shizuko Ayumi- Aya's shy mentor in Part I. Killed by Ashley the Social.
- Maxine Stapleton- A Meganekko magical girl. One of the smart ones. Can analyze situations and objects very well.
- Miyako Hale- A purple-haired hoded nun first strangely possessed. Now a magical girl who can manipulate light.
- Lia and Ria Ustez- Two twin, but opposite magical girls. They can handle some things on their own, but are much stronger together.
- Kaikei Hakusho- A delinquent magical girl. Part of an all-girl Busuzuko gang. Can transform machines and fights with a long lead pipe.
- Kirsten Verdandi- A Magic Idol Singer who uses a microphone and streamers as weapons/sheilds.
- Chiba Lala- The Cute Witch. Has pink hair and can bring inanimate objects to life.
- Sergeant Mei- Aya's trainer in Part II. Takes Drill Sergeant Nasty to the necessary, unlike her Evil Counterpart, Theseus the Emotional.
- Private Mei- Sergeant Mio's assistant. Gets killed in the beginning of Part III by an angry John Livarre.
- Ashley Haylon- Aya's school bully. A Green-Eyed Monster. Is actually an AMF commander and kills Aya's new friend.
- Detctive Finch- An investagator to looks into the activities between the magical girls and the AMF. Sometimes comes in to support the protagonists.
- John Livarre- The Rival. Also The Sixth Ranger and Sixth Ranger Traitor. Has a high-ranking status for killing many powerful magical girls and commands his own section of the AMF.
- Ashley the Social: The Social commander. One of the Dark Chicks. Kills Shizuko.
- Bernie Putnam Cooper- The Economic Commander. One of the Dark Chicks. Does any thing for money. Kills Sergeant Mio.
- Jay Bo- The Physical Commander. One of the brutes. Chou's abusive and bullying father. Huge and strong, yet dumb.
- Theseus Cartman- The Emotional Commander. One of the brutes. Takes Drill Sergeant Nasty to the abuse. Kills Suzume.
- Bud Perry IV- The Intellectual Commander. The Evil Genius of the Commanders. Has a disgust of fantasy and passion of entertainment due his obsession with his faimly legacy.
- Mitchel Graves- The Political Commander. A corrupt politician and a magical boy himself. One of the dragons.
- David Akio Hathorne- The Religious Commander. One of the dragons. His Puritan-like faith gives him an exterme hatred of magical things.
- Lucy Feral- The daughter of the Big Bad. Can manipulate despair as a dark abstract entity.
- Luke Feral- The Big Bad and the one behind the AMF as well as the destruction of many past magical civilizations.
edited 14th Oct '12 2:13:09 AM by WiseMan23753
edited 14th Oct '12 10:43:58 PM by UmLovely
edited 23rd Feb '14 6:45:05 PM by Ninjaxenomorph
edited 7th Dec '12 2:01:11 PM by Tidal_Wave_17