Seven years have passed since the ghost Demetrios has defeated the demonic grand duke Mephistopheles. Since then, he and his friends have lived peacefully on the Stone Cutters' island city of Kinardas. Today, they are preparing to celebrate the New Year's for the year 2100. Since it is the new century of the title, they look to make it the most awesome New Year's ever.
- Babies Ever After: Since the end of Volume II, Demetrios and Lily had three children: Arcturus, Rosemary, and Dante. Although by the time of the story, only Dante is a baby; Arcturus is five and Rosemary is three.
- Costume Porn
- Food Porn
- For Halloween, I Am Going as Myself: Aristotle amuses himself by pretending to be one of the chimpanzees from the zoo.
- Furry Confusion: Averted; Aristotle was glad to have the chance to meet his fellow chimps in the zoo.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Non-human examples; Arcturus, Rosemary, and Dante are half ghost/half angel.
- It's Always Spring: Not literally, but it feels like it since Ahrinor is a tropical island, making for a very warm New Years.
- Masquerade Ball
- New Year Has Come
- No Antagonist: After the terrors of World War III, its good to have a break from all the monster-fighting.
- Scenery Porn
- Slice of Life
- Title Drop: From the last lines: And now, here we were, at the dawn of a new century, wondering what new joys and challenges awaited us. But we didnt think about that now. All that mattered was the awesome day and night that brought us all together to witness this momentous arrival.
- Turn of the Millennium: Referenced; when Aristotle asks what the 22nd Century will bring, Amare points out how science fiction movies became Darker and Edgier starting in 2000, and hopes it doesn't come to that.