James Bond: Well, she never tied me to a chair.
Silva: [caressing Bond's neck] Her loss.
Foe Yay can refer to different things:
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Romantic partners aren't enemies per se, but they get into arguments that get physical...and then very physical.
- Foe Yay Shipping: Shipping between arch-enemies.
- Foe Romance Subtext: In-Universe romantic subtext between enemies.
- Dating Catwoman: Explicit romance between enemies.
- Villainous Crush: A one-sided romantic interest by a villain.
- War Ship: Shipping between people from hostile factions.
- Well, Excuse Me, Princess!: Two partners can't stand each other at first, but their mutual hatred starts to come off as downright cute...
Please change any wicks to refer to the actual meaning, and sort the examples listed below.
- Anime & Manga
- Comic Books
- Live-Action TV
- Video Games
- Western Animation