Public Morals Club Members
Voiced by: Eri Kitamura (Drama CD)
- "You're wrong. I wasn't messing around. You didn't come up, so I thought you were drowning. I was trying to save you."
A former delinquent and the banchou of her old school. After being caught by the police, she transferred to the private high school Midorigaoka High, where she planned to live her life as a normal high school girl. Unfortunately, that plan didn't go so well; one of the first people she met at the school was Takaomi Saeki, the very man who had introduced her to delinquency. Along with Hayasaka, she was roped into creating the Public Morals Club.Because she was not allowed to fight or reveal her past as a delinquent, however, she instead created two personas for when assistance was required in a battle- Super Bun (Usa-chan Man), the masked defender, and Natsuo, a cool-headed mentor.
- Action Girl: One of the best fighters in the series, being second only to Takaomi.
- Ambiguously Bi: Mafuyu Wouldn't Hit a Girl and frequently swoons over pretty girls and thinks they smell good. But She also have some Clingy Jealous Girl tendencies with Hayasaka and has plenty of Ship Tease with her other male friends (particularly Takaomi). It's also quite telling how she has explicitly stated quite a few times that her type in girls is The Ojou, but has never once stated her preference for guys (barring the fact that she's not into glasses guys).
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Mafuyu's considered kinda average looking, but Natsuo is a gorgeous princely Bishounen.
- BestFriends: With Hayasaka, with some Ship Tease into the mix.
- Big Brother Mentor: As Natsuo, she's one to Hayasaka and the cross dressing catgirl maid cafe.
- Book Dumb: Even compared to the other delinquents, Mafuyu is an idiot. Yui later finds a way to cram information into her head.
- Boyish Short Hair: Played with. While she is a tomboyish Action Girl who is manlier than most of her male peers, she is actually trying to become more feminine and normal. During her days as a full-blown delinquent, her hair is actually much longer.
- Cannot Talk to Women: Up to volume six, where she is befriended by three unnamed classmates. After that, she gets all awkward around girls again.
- Catchphrase: As Super Bun: "I am a Rabbit... and yet not a rabbit." She apparently really likes this line.
- Cool Big Sis: For her ex-gang members at Higashi High.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She's generally an idiot, but also one of the strongest in the series.
- Delinquent Hair: Her hair used to be bleached and in a female Japanese delinquent hairstyle, before her mother made her re-dye and cut it shorter.
- Even the Girls Want Her: As Natsuo. Many of the girls describe her as a prince, and Kanon Nonoguchi is implied to have a crush on her. Although subverted in that she doesnt know Natsuo is a girl.
- Experienced Protagonist: She has top-notch fighting skills and is easily able to get along with new people, guys at least, although being a New Transfer Student and Book Dumb she has still a lot to learn.
- Has a Type: Her type in girls is The Ojou, hence she gets incredibly excited when Miyabi's sister, Touko starts treating her like a dog.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: She pretty much gives up on this goal (though still hides her identity as a delinquent) after volume six, when she saw that it was making Hayasaka depressed.
- In-Series Nickname:
- Okegawa calls her 'Morse Girl'.
- Also, Ayabe once called her 'Mafu-Mafu'.
- Invincible Hero: Barring Takaomi's attacks, she's practically a One-Man Army that curbstomps anyone who gets in her way. She never lost a fight...until Ayabe beats her, nearly putting her in a Heroic BSoD
- Japanese Delinquents: Former. Though she still fights under the guise of Natsuo and Super Bun.
- Large Ham: Anytime Super Bun speaks.
- Lethal Chef: Can't even cook instant noodles properly.
- Like Brother and Sister: With Yui, whom she has a childish yet friendly rivalry with at times.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Except for Takaomi, Mafuyu has this dynamic with most of the boys she is friends with or acquaintanced to, up to and including Okegawa of all people.
- Mistaken for Gay: Hayasaka thinks Natsuo is gay after Takaomi pretends to be flirting with 'him'.
- No Social Skills: Mostly comes from the fact she's too used to being a delinquent and doesn't know how normal people act.
- Oblivious to Love: She is completely unaware of Okegawas, Kangawas, and Kanons rather obvious crushes on her.
- One of the Boys: She led a gang of boys, both in Higashi and Midori ga Oka.
- Secret Identity: She is the secret identity, and her two other personas are Natsuo and Super Bun.
- She's Got Legs: Noted by Takaomi while trying to find a new persona for her.
- Socially Awkward Hero: Sucks at talking to girls if they're not rich and rude.
- Stock Shōnen Hero: Despite being a girl in a shoujo manga, she has many of the typical traits: being good at fighting, eating a lot, gets along well with her (guy) friends, rude, and not very smart when it comes to studying. But she wants, or rather her mother wants her, to be a Stock Shoujo Heroine and stop being friends with so many guys...
- Sweet Polly Oliver: She created the persona of 'Natsuo' to help Hayasaka in his battle against the banchou.
- The Nicknamer: She has nicknames for many of her friends, such as Ninja for Yui, Ayaben for Ayabe and Akki for Aki.
- Tomboy: She acts very much like one.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: She loves rabbits, and really wants to act like a girly-girl.
- True Companions: Basically, with all of the Public Morals Club.
- You're Not My Type: Unlike her clear preference in girls, she's only stated that glasses guys are not her type at all, so she's quick to rebuff Yui at every opportunity even though he's just as uninterested in her.
Kaori Amelia Hayasaka
Voiced by: Takahiro Mizushima (Drama CD)
- "I felt... like my heart was going to stop. Like everything was in slow motion. I don't now why, but something was moving me... I don't ever... want to feel like that again."
A mysterious boy that Mafuyu instantly takes a liking to, upon entering the school. Hayasaka is a delinquent, though he rarely skips classes and only ever fights on his own.
- Blood Knight: He loves fighting. Unfortunately, his strategy consists of Attack! Attack! Attack! and he doesn't know his limits.
- Born Unlucky: It takes him over 27 tries to win in an arcade 'Rock Paper Scissors' game.
- Break-Up/Make-Up Scenario: In volume six, he overhears Mafuyu telling Takaomi that all she wanted was 'to be a normal high-school girl'. Believing that he was the problem (being a delinquent and hanging around her), he avoided Mafuyu for a week before she caught him wearing the Super Bun's mask, talking to himself gloomily.
- But Not Too Foreign: His mother, Lydia, was American.
- Character Development: He becomes a lot calmer from Mafuyu's (or Super-Bun's) influence. It's very noticeable after he loses his memories of her.
- Dark and Troubled Past: He is actually the result of an affair, and had a drastic personality shift when his mother died. It is later revealed that this was actually a lie, he was in fact a legitimate child, but due to a misunderstanding between his parents his mother brought him up believing that he wasn't, and after she died his father chose to uphold said misunderstanding so that Kaori's view of the world won't be shattered.
- Gender-Blender Name: It is revealed late into the series that his first name is Kaori, a girl's name, as well as his middle name, Amelia.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Surprisingly enough, considering blonde hair is usually a sign of a delinquent. It's actually his natural hair color.
- Hero Worship: To both of Mafuyu's alter egos, Super-Bun and Natsuo.
- Japanese Delinquents: He doesn't exactly act like one, but he is. Lampshaded later in the manga:Hayasaka: Jeez, at least make it to the morning assembly once in a while.Mafuyu: (Where has Hayasaka-kun's delinquency gone lately? Is his blonde hair only thing left?)
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: As a result of Momochi's brainwashing.
- Locked Out of the Loop: An unintentional one, but he's currently the only member of the Disciplinary club who's unaware of Mafuyu's secret identities.
- Loves My Alter Ego: He treats Usa-chan-man and Natsuo with extreme respect and adoration, but treats Mafuyu like a somewhat annoying friend.
- Odd Friendship: With Yui. An eccentric Student Council member and a normal delinquent.
- Selective Obliviousness: Mafuyu suspects this is why he hasn't figured out she's Super-Bun yet. It's implied he actually has some sort of mental or memory disorder that stops him from remembering things he doesn't like.
- Straight Man: Often has the most sensible thoughts in the entire series.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Initially cold and distant, he later warms up to Mafuyu and becomes good friends with her.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: When he remembers something bad he just erases it from his mind, such as the death of his mother.
Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita (Drama CD)
- "I... really want to eat some natto."
Self proclaimed ninja and former Student Council Member, Yui is the third to join the Public Morals Club. He joins after presenting a strategy- "The Art of Echo" to Miyabi. The "Art" is basically a roundabout way of saying that he'll quit the Student Council, join the Public Morals Club, and destroy them from the inside out via betrayal.
- Battle Butler: He's a battle ninja for Miyabi.
- Becoming the Mask: He grows attached to the Public Morals Club after he finally betrays them.
- Butt-Monkey: Mafuyu and the others tend to forget that he's also a member of the Public Morals Club, and whenever he's brought up in conversation they just skim over him very quickly. One chapter even has him demand that the Club hold him a surprise birthday party, because they didn't even bother to know when his birthday was.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He's very silly and excitable, and is prone to take his Ninja fanboyism to a ridiculously extreme levels.
- Conflicting Loyalty: In Chapter 90, he finally initiates the last segment of "The Art of Echo". However, after seeing the image in Hayasaka's wallet (a photograph of him, Hayasaka, and Mafuyu together), he reconsiders his thoughts of his betrayal, and in the end, stays in the club.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He's one of the biggest idiots in the manga, but he is skilled in ninja art. He is also the student council member that comes the closest to disbanding the Public Morals Club.
- Custom Uniform: He specifically asked Miyabi for a cool blue shirt to wear while on the Student Council.
- The Glasses Come Off: Looks drastically different without his glasses, to the point where Mafuyu can't even recognize him. Doesn't make much difference in personality, though.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Very noticeable compared to the setting. Averted when he stops Obfuscating Stupidity.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Pretends to know about everything, when in reality he only has knowledge about the Student Council and ninjas.
- In-Series Nickname: Either 'Ninja' or 'Glasses' are the usual.
- Married to the Job: He's so dedicated to being a ninja and serving Miyabi that he has no autonomy as a result, and has a poor grasp of his own feelings. He gets better once he embraces his friendship with the Public Morals Club.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Make no mistake, he is an idiot, but he's also far more competent than he lets on. He's actually really good at being a ninja, learns the secrets of everyone in the Public Morals Club, and nearly destroys the club when he finally betrays them. And if his ability to read Ayabe's killing intent is any indication, he might be around Mafuyu's level of strength.
- Oblivious to Love: He doesn't notice Hojo's feelings towards him. He's even Oblivious To Friendship. It takes his betrayal for him to finally realize that, yes, he's friends with Mafuyu and Hayasaka.
- Stoic Spectacles: Subverted. While he appears rather cool and wears a stoic expression when he's around Miyabi, it quickly becomes apparent he's a hot-blooded idiot.
- Two First Names: His last name Yui is more common as a first name for girls, although in his case its written with the kanji 由井, making it an acceptable last name.
Voiced by: Atsushi Abe (Drama CD)
- "My name is Shibuya Aki. You can call me Akki, former Hishagi High's Banchou Mafuyu."
A first year student and the fourth member of the public morals club. He came from Higashi Middle School, and thus knows about Mafuyu being a delinquent.
- Chick Magnet: Almost always surrounded by a group of girls, although they're not into him romantically.
- The Charmer: He always knows what to say and do to make a girl happy.
- The Empath: He has an uncanny ability to figure out what girls are thinking.
- Hero Worship: To any talented fighters.
- In-Series Nickname: He's called "Akki" by the majority of the Public Morals Club members.
- Non-Action Guy: He's pretty much the only member of the Public Morals Club who can't hold a physical fight.
Voiced by: Ken Narita (Drama CD)
- "Now you know what happens... when you worry about me."
The maths teacher at Midorigaoka High and Mafuyu's childhood friend. He creates the Public Morals club to help win a bet between him and the president; five years worth of salary, though it is later revealed that the bet was to win back Midorigaoka High for his grandfather.
- Badass Teacher: He's the strongest fighter in the series, and a former bancho who unified all four schools in his city.
- Childhood Friends: Have known Mafuyu since he was a child (while he himself was only a high schooler).
- Curb-Stomp Battle: He can instantly defeat any number of opponents while remaining mostly unscathed.
- The Dreaded: The Public Morals club may be full of badasses, but even they fear Takaomi.
- The Gadfly: He'll say anything to get a rise out of people. Especially if Mafuyu is embarrassed in the process.
- Handsome Lech: Implied. Mafuyu sees many beautiful women coming in and out of him apartment.
- I Didn't Mean to Turn You On: In regards to Momochi, yelling at her for tormenting other students seemingly only turns her on, much to his disgust and embarrassment as a teacher shouldn't do that to a student.
- Ikemen: As opposed to the other Bishounen guys, Takaomi's pretty buff.
- Japanese Delinquent: Formerly. He's even known as the legendary delinquent who united the entire town in Mafuyu's hometown.
- Jerkass: Not a nice person by any mean, and tends to do stuff just for his own amusement.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: The whole reason he took the bet in the first place was to make his dying grandfather happy. While he may troll his students, he does care about them a lot.
- Loving Bully: Possibly why he goes the extra mile to tease Mafuyu, especially when she gets close to other boys.
- One-Man Army: Is perfectly capable of taking down entire groups of armed men on his own.
- Raised by Grandparents: Lived with his grandparents and his mother.
- Sadist Teacher: Implied by most of his students, who are deathly afraid of him.
Student Council Members
- "Others don't understand our misfortunes, so your viewpoint is the truth."
The student council president, and a beautiful man that sparkles so brightly that people have to wear sunglasses around him. He is the son the school chairman, and aids his father in the bet against Takaomi.
- Benevolent Boss: Apparently treats his subordinates very well, which is why they are very loyal to him.
- Bishie Sparkle: The only time it doesn't happen is when he's being serious.
- Bishōnen: Even more so than the rest of the cast.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: His head is very much in the clouds.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Aki remarks that he looks like "a beautiful lady".
- Even the Guys Want Him: All those who encounter his eyes with fall for him, no matter the gender.
- Eyes Always Shut: He usually only opens his eyes to 'enchant' others into fainting.
- Fairy Tale Motif: He's compared to Peter Pan, whisking children off to Neverland. A benevolent example, since he's protecting them from Momochi.
- Good All Along: He doesn't actually care about his father's bet, he just wants to keep his council members safe from Momochi.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Before transferring to Midorigaoka High, it was implied that he didn't have many friends.
- Prince Charming: They all swoon for him.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Due to being raised alone away from his parents his moral code is messed up, fitting with his Peter Pan motif. When a man fell next to him, he had no issues with repeatedly stomping his head to the ground with a sweet smile on his face. So something isn't quite right about him. That being said is he not truly a bad person and he's protective of his friends and is willing to protect the whole school from Momochi if he needs to, even if his way of doing so is rather inconvenient.
- The Chessmaster: He planned the attacks against the Public Morals Club so that it would work with both bets.
- Trickster Mentor: His actual goal is to make the other student council members overcome their respective Dark and Troubled Past, all while also trying to protect them from the clutches of Momochi, he consider them his Protectorate.
- World's Most Beautiful Man: He's the most beautiful person in the school, to the point of other students being rendered immobile by his beauty. When Mafuyu seeks a beautiful girl to have a picture with to show off to her friends back home, she ends up having to settle for a picture with him because there's no one else more beautiful than he is.
- "Girls really admire princes, don't they?"
A guy who is too serious for his own good. He teams up with Tomohiro Kawauchi to ruin the school festival by inducing a gang war between Midorigaoka and Kiyama High. He failed after the Public Morals Club defeated him.
- Bookworm: Gets all his knowledge from books. Results on his applications of this theory to reality tend to vary.
- The Comically Serious: He's a very by-the-book perfectionist who tries to rationalize everything that happens. He's so detached from reality that nobody actually takes him seriously, and his plans often backfire hilariously.
- Ignorant of Their Own Ignorance: Considers himself very intelligent and calculative due to his vast knowledge, unaware that his overly meticulous and rigid ways of doing things tend to make his plans not work when something unexpected happens.
- Odd Friendship: He's rather dense when it comes to practical knowledge, yet he somehow gets along quite well with the unsociable Komari.
- Reused Character Design: He has the exact same design as Maizono, with the only difference being their hair and eye color. Thankfully, their personalities are vastly different enough to be distinguished properly.
A first year (now second year) girl in the Student Council. She joined the Council on the request of both Miyabi's mother and her father, to protect Miyabi.
- Cloud Cuckoo Landers Minder: She was officially "hired" by Miyabi's father to look after him, as he's very sheltered and is rather clueless about "the outside world".
- Only Sane Man: To the student council. She's also the only one who lacks some kind of Dark and Troubled Past.
- Samurai Ponytail: Wears her hair like this while on duty fitting her samurai image.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: She's a badass Kendo practitioner who ties her hair in a ponytail.
- Tsundere: It's obvious she has a crush on Yui, but she always tries to deny it.
Voiced by: Kazuyuki Okitsu (Drama CD)
A mysterious member of the Student Council that seemingly hates it. At first glance, he appears to be average, aside from the guitar case which he always carries around.
- Affectionate Nickname: Ayaben (or Ayabean) by Mafuyu.
- Beauty Mark: Under his right eye.
- Big Brother Instinct: He's extremely protective of his younger siblings.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Because of Promotion to Parent, he's the one in charge of taking care of the house and his siblings. One day he went out with his friends, entrusting the house to his siblings. However, they forgot and left the house in a messy state. Disappointed, he looked for a faraway school to get away from them. After a while, however, he became incredibly guilty of his action, and began having "cleaning attacks".
- Defrosting Ice King: As his classmates point out, he became far more approachable after meeting Mafuyu, to the point he even makes some friends.
- Hidden Badass: Usually he's just a regular high school guy, but when in a dirty area, he gets a power boost enough to defeat Mafuyu. He can't fight for too long, or else he will get into "cleaning mode".
- I Call It "Vera": He names his various cleaning tools.
- Neat Freak: His main source of power actually comes from his desire to clean up.
- Promotion to Parent: His parents are working most of the time, so he's the one in charge of his younger siblings.
- Situational Sword: He's probably the strongest student in the series, but only in dirty environments.
- "...Princes? Don't be ridiculous. No such man exists."
A member of the student council, with a distaste for men.
- Action Girl: She's trained in her grandfather's martial arts dojo.
- Berserk Button: Anything having to do with princes, due to having her fairy tale book ripped apart while being hit by a bunch of bullies and not having any prince to save her.
- Broken Bird: After her fairy tale book was destroyed, she lost faith in men and princes. She becomes better after meeting Natsuo and having her faith restored.
- Dark and Troubled Past: As a child, she used to dream of becoming a princess out of a fairy tale. This earns her ridicule from the boys. After a certain incident where the boys ripped up her fairy tale book, she snapped and gave up on princes, and men in general.
- Does Not Like Men: After her childhood trauma, she grew to hate men.
- Exotic Eye Designs: They're cat-like slits.
- Girlish Pigtails: Her hair is tied up in two pigtails.
- Irony: Her faith in men was restored by Natsuo, and she grows to develop a crush on him. But Natsuo is a girl, unbeknownst to her.
- Tsundere: Denies her crush on Natsuo after being asked about it by Okegawa.
A childlike member of the Student Council. She rarely speaks (only Miyabi, Aki, and Kosaka (though he was unaware) have heard her voice).
- Covert Pervert: She has a daily routine of observing boys with binoculars, and even expected to sleep with Aki when he asked to visit her room (his real intention was to eavesdrop on Runa and Saeki).
- Cute Mute: What many believe her to be as she hardly ever speaks. She has more a case of selective mutism with a select few she dares to talk to after her relatives told her that she probably shouldn't talk, as she's rude which doesn't really fit with her cute face.
- Cuteness Overload: When she first encountered Aki, she was so cute that all the other girls around him melted with her adorableness.
- The Cutie: She can charm almost every character in the series with her cuteness.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Because she kept saying dirty things when talking, and she can communicate through Facial Dialogue alone, she stopped talking with her mouth.
- Lighter and Softer: Her story arc is the smallest in scale and the most comedic out of all the student council members. Even her Dark and Troubled Past isn't exactly dark and troubled.
- Facial Dialogue: She always says the wrong things when she talks, so she learned to 'speak' only with her facial expression.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: She's incredibly short compared to the rest of the cast.
- Official Couple: With Aki Shibuya.
- One Head Shorter:Two heads shorter than Aki.
- Sweet Tooth: To complement her cuteness.
- Token Mini-Moe
A popular student and member of the Student Council.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Her first encounter with Mafuyu made her seem like a kind, ditzy girl. Later, it was revealed that she was actually a person that manipulated others.
- Bond Breaker: One of her preferred ways of making people miserable.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Kind of she loves using words to break others, but Saeki breaking her using the same words seemingly turns her on, much to Aki and Komari's disgust.
- Dark and Troubled Past: After her father moved away, her mother started getting abusive.
- Forgotten Friend, New Foe: To Hayasaka.
- Freudian Excuse: People pitied her for being abused as a child, so she tries to make people more pitiful than herself to feel better.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: During her childhood, she despised being pitied on because of her upbringing, so she strove to rise above others and break them with words of pity as well.
- Too Kinky to Torture: ......sort of. After her disguise was broken and disciplinary actions are placed on her, every night she calls Saeki to her room......to scold her in the same harsh words that were meant to break her. This leaves her in tears and a highly satisfied smile, Saeki exhausted, and Komari and Aki decided to erase their memory after they found out.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: Oh yeah, she's probably the closest thing the manga has to an evil character. She's a Bond Breaker who relishes in making people miserable and driving them to a Despair Event Horizon. Hell, she would have done it to every member of the Student Council if the President didn't protect them. Her hypnotism practically Mind Rapes Hayasaka, leading to one of the darkest arcs in the manga.
Delinquents of Midorigaoka High
Voiced by: Kenta Miyake (Drama CD)
- ''"What's the problem? There are people like that, aren't there?"
The Banchou of Midorigaoka High. He first appears as an enemy of the Public Morals Club, but after his defeat he befriended them. He eventually joins as the fifth member of the club.
- Affectionate Nickname: Yui likes calling him Kyon-Kyon, much to his initial annoyance.
- Berserk Button: He switches from his dorky aspect back to his violent persona when some deliquents from another school ruined his Nekomata doll.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: He's a violent delinquent, but loves Nekomata, and cute things in general. Also, his pen name is Ichigo Love.
- Closet Geek: He's a huge fan of Nekomata, a cat mascot featured in a fictional show.
- Defeat Means Friendship: He became friends with Mafuyu after his defeat by Natsuo, not knowing they're the same person.
- Green-Eyed Monster: He's not sure why, but he gets very distressed whenever he suspects Mafuyu might have a boyfriend (or a girlfriend).
- In-Universe Nickname: Usually referred to as just Banchou, even after losing the title to Mafuyu/Natsuo.
- Japanese Delinquent: He's the leader of the delinquents in Midorigaoka.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Despite being very large, intimidating and genuinely manly, hes attracted to Mafuyu because of her own manliness and thinks that he wouldnt mind being a princess if shes his prince.
- Manchild: He's a passionate fan of a children show called Nekomata, and would behave like an excited child around their merchandise.
- Oblivious to Love: He can't figure out his own rather obvious crush on Mafuyu.
- Real Men Wear Pink: On one hand, he's dignified gang leader and a violent fighter; on the other hand, he's a romanticist who wears flower-patterned shirts, likes cute things like Nekomata and writes extremely girly letters as "Strawberry-Love.
- Reused Character Design: A downplayed example compared to Kosaka and Maizono, but he also looks very similar to Kangawa. Their hair and eye colors are different and Kangawas features are slightly more childish than his, but they look quite alike at first glance, especially in the black-and-white manga.
- Sixth Ranger: He is the fifth member of the Public Morals Club, after being a Guest-Star Party Member for a long time.
- Sweet Tooth: Likes to eat cookies and cakes, and strawberries.
- Younger Than They Look: Often mistaken for a yakuza goon despite still being a teenager.
Tomohiro KawauchiNumber 2 of Midorigaoka delinquents. After Okegawa's defeat by Natsuo, he lost faith in him and worked with Kosaka to claim the Banchou title for himself. He failed, and became Okegawa's follower once again.
Number 3 of Midorigaoka delinquents. He is loyal to Okegawa.
Other Midorigaoka Students
A student that likes to tell ghost stories.
A muscled man, and the leader of Class 2 during the school festival. He crossdresses as 'Alice', the manly playful-type maid.
A student of Class 2, and 'Mary', the know-it-all type maid.
Voiced by: Ryohei Kimura (Drama CD)
- "I...I just wanted you to see me first..."
The current Banchou of Higashi High (formerly number 2). He has a great respect and a not-so-subtle crush on Mafuyu. He's one year younger than Mafuyu.
- Beauty Mark: He has one under his right eye, similar to Ayabe. An omake lampshades this by having Mafuyu draw one under her right eye in order to look more similar to her friends.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: A male example to Mafuyu, he doesnt like the idea of her getting close to anyone else and gets very worried when she tells a fake story about how there are lots of guys chasing her in her new school.
- Cry Cute: After getting disappointed when he found out that Mafuyu didn't visit him first (when she visited Higashi again).
- Everyone Can See It: Most of the Higashi delinquents knows he has a crush on Mafuyu (except herself).
- Hero Worship: To Mafuyu.
- Luminescent Blush: A lot of times, especially when hes around Mafuyu.
- Reused Character Design: As mentioned above, he looks a lot like Okegawa, although with bigger eyes and more childish features.
Voiced by: Daisuke Ono (Drama CD)
- "Remember me as "The Guide to Maizono's World of Masochism"."
The number 2 of Higashi High delinquents (formerly number 3). A masochist. One year older than Mafuyu.
- Ambiguous Disorder: A short arc has him struggling with OCD like symptoms, counting everything he works with, although he is as easily rid of it after consulting a friend.
- Combat Sadomasochist: An interesting case where he doesn't really enjoy hurting others as the pain of others is boring to him, but even though he loves humiliation and being hurt himself, he'll still defend himself when the gang is fighting, which he's surprisingly good at.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Behaves like a perverted masochist 90% of the time, but as shown in Chapter 22, he can easily defeat two delinquents who were giving Hayasaka some trouble with a single blow. He's also the only one to realize someone had infiltrated the delinquents ranks. It was Yui.
- The Stoic: Rarely shows any expressions other than disinterest or a perverted smile.
- Too Kinky to Torture: He's a masochist, and constantly tries to get Mafuyu to hit him.
Voiced by: Tomohisa Hashizume (Drama CD)
One of the delinquents of Higashi High. He's in the same grade as Maizono and Yamashita and often hangs with them.
- Born Unlucky: Many of his gags center around this.
One of the delinquents of Higashi High. Noted for his cooking skills.
The Banchou of Nishi High, the rival school of Higashi High. He has a tendency to dress as a girl for various purpose.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: A notable aversion! It's often pointed out that he may be the Banchou, but he's not really a better fighter than anyone else in his gang (which is still better than the average thug, mind you). His group's fighting formation is to create a defensive circle around him.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: Even Mafuyu can't deny he's really cute.
- Friendly Enemy: Downplayed. He and Mafuyu may occasionally hang out, but he's usually still plotting something.
- Goofy Print Underwear: Whenever he appears, something's bound to happen to make him show his underwear. So far he's worn hearts, teddy bears, and strawberry patterns.
- Harmless Lady Disguise: His first appearance has him doing this to trap Mafuyu.
- The Rival: He considers himself a rival to Mafuyu, though she's only really ever seen him as a pest.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: To the point where another banchou falls in love with him as a girl.
A member of Nishi High. He accompanied Sakurada while infiltrating Kita High.
The bancho of Kita High. His delinquent group doesn't do much, but rather, practices for sport, mainly basketball. He fell in love with a cross-dressed Sakurada.
Minami High's student council leader and Maizono Yuto's best friend.
Kouhei Kangawa's younger sister. She develops a crush on Okubo.
Okegawa's pet pigeon and one of the friends who isn't ironically a birdbrain. Mafuyu saved her from drowning and after that Okegawa and Mafuyu became pen pals. After Yui kidnapped her both he and Hanabusa get fond of her as well and start using her to report on possibly dangerous students. Unfortunately as she can't read she ends up delivering letters to the wrong person.