- Voiced by: Kotono Mitsuishi
A hamster that housekeeps for O.L.
- A Dog Named "Dog": "Ebichu" is Japanese for "hamster".
- Catchphrase: "Chu?"
- Trademark Favorite Food: Ice cream and Camembert cheese.
- Undying Loyalty: To O.L., no matter how much she beats her.
- What Does She See in Him?: She cannot understand for the life of her why her master is in love with such a terrible boyfriend.
- Voiced by: Michie Tomizawa
Ebichu's master. She is also known as Goshujin-chama ("Master"). She is a depressed and selfish salarywoman.
- Abusive Parent: Played for laughs. She hits Ebichu whenever she does something she doesn't like, usually if it embarrasses her, and she is rather cold to her.
- Color Failure: When she gets sick in one episode, she calls Watanabe to clean the house for her since Ebichu won't. Afterwards, Watanabe reveals that she's even washed O.L.'s panties by hand as well as cleaned her sex toy.
- Jerkass Has a Point: She has a point that Ebichu can be rather tactless, but maybe she'd know better if O.L. actually lectures her on why saying these kinds of things is bad as opposed to just beating her.
- Loser Protagonist: She's a smoker, a drinker, lazy, and needs someone else to do the chores, and she's hopelessly in love with her boyfriend despite it being obvious that their toxic relationship is only held together because they both want sex.
- Mistaken for Masturbating: When Ebichu finds an ill O.L. stuck in bed and moaning, Ebichu tells her that she shouldnt be masturbating at this time when she's late for work.
- Skewed Priorities: She has sex with her boyfriend despite being sick in bed. Of course, she gets even more sick.
- Voiced by: Tomokazu Seki
A friend of Office Lady. Ebichu knows her as the girl surrounded by flowers, or Mrs. Hanabatake ("flower garden").
- Voiced by: Mitsuo Iwata
A man attracted to Ebichu. Yes, you read that right.