A 19 year old IT consultant living at home with his ailing mother. One day he took a personality quiz online and the next thing he knew he was part of Olympus Overdrive, the game of the gods, with Hades, lord of the underworld as his partner.
Assigned task: Self-confidence.
- The Caretaker: To his mother, who appears to have diabetes.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Possibly, since his assigned task is improve his self-confidence.
- Only Sane Man: Plays The Straight Man to Hades, even more so when Zeus is around.
- Ship Tease: Choosing his answer in this flash comic allows a little between him and Elsyia.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Hades.
The erstwhile lord of the underworld.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Hades' human form is that of an Ambiguously Brown preteen boy in a white school uniform who behaves like a little prince.
- Adorkable: Hades's natural awkwardness with socialize and his attempts to look like the great god of the underworld while in the body of a preteen and not to mention all the Luminescent Blush; all played for Rule of Cute.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Since Max put purple as his favorite color in the quiz, Hades' skin became purple when he was incarnated in the game.
- Badass Cape: In his fighting clothes.
- Big Damn Heroes: Rescuing Max when he's kidnapped.
- Cry Cute: Oh gods! For being a older-than-dirt god and the one that deals with people's souls in daily basis, Hades here really gets into crying over little things, but you don't care because he looks so fluffing adorable!
- Dark Is Not Evil: Though he's got problems dealing with people, he's not a bad god.
- Deep Sleep: The rare times Hades manage to sleep, is a very deep sleep. Max says Hades doesn't even seem to breathe.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Except while in his human disguise.
- Everybody Hates Hades: Largely averted. Max does consider Hades a bit of a jerk at first, but that's just because Hades doesn't know how to deal with people very well. Comments by the other gods suggest he's always been a bit of a loner, but this isn't portrayed as a negative thing.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: Being the god of the underworld, where all souls go is a strenuous job; Hades has very prominent bags under his eyes that show that he doesn't sleep much (if at all).
- Friendless Background: He's always been a bit of a loner.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: He took an oath never to use any curse words so that Persephone, as is her duty as queen of the underworld, would not have to carry them out.
- Heroic BSoD: Played for laughs when he finds out he's only allowed to eat pizza rolls, which he considers an inferior copy of plakous, an ancient Greek dish thought to be a precursor to pizza.
- Horned Humanoid: He has large horns on his head. Played for laughs when he's digging through Max's clothes for something wear and for some reason decides on a turtle neck, which goes as well as you might expect.
- Jerkass Gods: Max's initial opinion of him, though he changes his mind after they get to know each other.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: Hades is not the evil overlord of the Underworld like modern times picture him but a shy and rather awkward guy who was too immersed in his work to show up in the era of myths, resulting in very little info about him, which just fueled people's misconceptions; he actually is touched when Max calls him a friend, he loves Persephone dearly and really can't understand why people hate him so much.
- Older Than They Look: All of the gods, but especially Hades since he was incarnated as a child in the game.
- Supernatural Is Purple: He's the first god introduced and the god of underworld and happens that his color is purple.
- Sadistic Choice: Eris presents one of these to Hades. Oh, and he has 10 seconds to decide.
The man himself. Or herself as the case may be. King of the gods. God of lightning and thunder.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Her skin is gold.
- Big Damn Heroes: Zeus stopping Eris from killing Persephone's mortal.
- Cloudcuckoolander: SO MUCH. He created the Olympus Overdrive as his solution to the complaints he was getting from the other gods, giving them the opportunity to take his place if they managed to win. He does have an advantage, since he's the only one who really knows all the rules, but it's not entirely clear he has a plan to win at this point.
- Deadpan Snarker: When she isn't being Totally Radical.
- Dirty Old Woman: Considering Zeus's reputation, this was innevitable.Zeus: (about Max) Hmmm,, Iunno, he looks pretty ok to me~
Ellie: Wow, gross. He must be, literally, at least an eon younger than you.
Hades: Let us not forget Zeus's marital status.
Zeus: HOH-KAY! LET'S CHANGE THAT SUBJECT RIGHT UP, SHALL WE?
- The Gadfly: Whenever Hades is involved, expect her to do a bit of trolling.Zeus: (to Hades) Haddie! Why must you always reject me such? Let me love you! Let me wrap you up in my love!
- Game-Breaker: In-universe. Comments made by Zeus suggest she knows where all the other gods were rebooted at, and in what form. In addition to having the game master, Pandora, answering to her, this means that Zeus has a number of advantages that the others lack.
- Gender Bender: He became a woman for the game.
- The Gods Must Be Lazy: Subverted. By her own admission, Zeus would like to be lazy, but she always kept getting dragged into conflicts and ended up having to turn someone into something. She used to send souls down to Hades because she didn't want to deal with them herself.
- Gold and White Are Divine: Her primary colors are white and gold, fittingly enough for the King (Queen?) of the Gods.
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: "I don't make mistakes, kid. And when I do, they're not this insignificant."
- King of All Cosmos: It's thanks to him that the contest for supreme rulership of the gods hinges on mortals' responses to a corny internet popup and personality quiz. His appearances so far suggest that this is neither ineffably wise, nor remotely atypical behavior for him.
- Large Ham: Very much so.
- Love Freak: She calls herself "Zeus, God of ur heart ;-)" but her attempts at spreading love makes her sound a little like a creep and makes everyone uncomfortable.
- Promotion to Parent: Kinda inevitable if you know anything about Greek myth.
- Totally Radical: Zeus tries a bit too hard to imitate (his idea of) the 21st century's youth culture...
Elsyia "Ellie" Jupiter
A famous model who is Zeus' partner.
Assigned task: Humility
- Curtains Match the Windows: Golden eyes for golden hair.
- Deadpan Snarker: When she meets Hades for the first time she snarks about his outfit, asking if he's the god of boxes.
- Punny Name: She has the last name of Jupiter and ended up with Zeus as a partner. Doubles as a Meaningful Name.
- Rich Bitch: She's a famous model, and her task is humility. Odds are she's a Jerk with a Heart of Gold though.
- Statuesque Stunner: A famous model and her height is 5'11''. She also has no complexes over it, enough to give to Zeus her same height.
- Tsundere: Choosing Max's answer in this flash, and she gets to show a little of Belligerent Sexual Tension between her and Max.
God of the sea. Her partner is Bobby.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: The hue of her skin is blue as the sea.
- Badass Beard: He had one before being incarnated in the game as a woman. And she desperately wants it back.
- Cool Big Sis: Acts his way towards Bobby, worring over her illness and teasing her around.
- Gender Bender: Like Zeus, he became a she for the game.
- Heroic BSoD: When he founds out that he's now a beardless chick.
- Hot-Blooded: Poseidon is always ready to jump into action and kick ass.
- Last-Name Basis: Poseidon calls Bobby by her last name, Park.
- Lighter and Softer: When Poseidon tells the story of Medusa, he says he "defiled" Athena's temple by sharing a forbidden kiss with Medusa, which is why she was cursed. That is not how it happens in the original myth.
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman: Notice closely; when Bobby calls him "ma'am", Poseidon's seeing touching his new...err...equipment in confusion.
- Pirate Girl: Thanks to Gender Bender.
- Quirky Curls: In her human disguise.
- Sadly Mythtaken: Poseidon's infamous...encounter with Medusa is reduced to a mutual kiss.
- Talk Like a Pirate: Her speech leans towards nautical themes. Fitting for a god(dess) of the sea.
- Tomboy And Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Bobby's Girly Girl. Emphasized with her dislike of showers because Bobby takes a lot of time getting ready.
- Inelegant Blubbering/Cry Cute: When Poseidon founds out about Bobby's disease.
- Youthful Freckles: To emphasize her tomboyishness.
Bobby (Bong-Cha Park)
A possibly Australian girl of Chinese ancestry. Her partner is Poseidon.
Assigned task: Courage
- Cowardly Sidekick: With the loud and badass Poseidon as partner.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She recognize that she's very clumsy. Justified; she has Meniere's disease that affect her internal ear, which also affects her balance.
- Girlish Pigtails: Wears her hair in pigtails.
- Ill Girl: She has Meniere's Disease and is gradually losing her hearing.
- Lovable Coward: She's a sick and shy Ordinary Highschool Student involved in a battle of gods.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Bong-Cha Park (Though her name is Chinese, the cast page renders it in western order), but everyone calls her Bobby.
- Gender-Blender Name: Bobby is typically a diminutive of Robert.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Bobby and Jackie.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She went from a cute and awkward schoolgirl to a beautiful and fashionable babe with just changing her hairdo and clothing.
- Skewed Priorities: When Bobby learns that school has been cancelled her first thought is to wonder if there's a dingo in the building.
- Tomboy And Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Poseidon's Tomboy. Emphasized here
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Oddly, she seemed to be the only human character with unusual hair color until Agnes's debut.
The blacksmith of the gods. His partner is Alexander.
Assigned task: Assertiveness
- Amazing Technicolor Population: His skin and the fur in his face is green.
- Animal Motifs: Teddy bears.
- Arranged Marriage: Like in the original myths, Hephaestus and Aphrodite were forced to get married.
- Big Guy, Little Guy: Hephaestus is naturally very tall, but it's especially apparent when standing next to Alex, because he's nearly twice Alex's height.
- Bishie Sparkle: In his human form
- Collared by Fashion: Zipped his coat high enough to hide his face. First thought to be because of his shyness, later revealed to be to hide his bear-like face.
- Expressive Accessory; His shoulder pads change with his mood.
- Gentle Giant: By far the tallest cast member with 7'5'', yet one of the most adorable ones.
- Heroic BSoD: When he found out Aphrodite was coming to see him.
- Insecure Love Interest: To his wife Aphrodite because of his past of not being the most handsome man. And now with the reboot, it's worse. He has been avoiding her because he has now a bear-like face.
- Instant Armor: He can create armor instantly, which is actually how they fight, he makes armor for Alex who does all the fighting.
- In the Hood: Until recently, Hephaestus kept his hood up and his coat zipped up to his nose at all times. There's a reason for this.
- Little Bit Beastly: Turns out the bear motif extends to his face.
- Shrinking Violet: Painfully shy, so much so that he is the one with a task to complete when it's usually an assigned mortal who does.
- Ultimate Blacksmith: Comes with the territory of being the god of blacksmiths.
An 11 year old kid from Russia. His partner is Hephaestus.
- Badass Adorable: He's a 11 year old fighter and his weapon is a teddy bear-themed armor, for crying aloud!
- Bad Butt: A prepubescent boy kicking butts in a teddy bear armor. More awesome than it sounds.
- Bears Are Bad News: Thanks to his Animal Motif and his aggressive personality.
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: As much as a pre-teen can fulfill this trope.
- No-Sell: His fight with Bia. Bia uses ice based attacks on a Russian boy, who has lived through cold winters all his life.
- Parental Abandonment: He's an orphan with no memory of his birth parents.
- The Stoic: His primary flaw is his inability to open up and share his emotions.
- Testosterone Poisoning: Again, as much as an 11 year old boy can fulfill this trope. He gets into a fight with Hades over what a "real man" is, with Alex taking the position that it's better to punch someone you've got a problem with than talk it out.
- Worthy Opponent: After defeating Bia, he says Bia and his own partner were this.
Goddess of love, beauty, procreation and pleasure.
- Arranged Marriage: Like in the original myths, Hephaestus and Aphrodite were forced to get married. Aphrodite wasn't faithful at first, but she grew to appreciate Heph.
- Big Beautiful Woman: She's rather more hefty than most modern portrayals of her, which calls back to earlier ideals of beauty which had larger women as more attractive.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Her human disguise.
- Girly Bruiser: Aphodite is the egregious definition of femenine, but she's one of the most powerful players of the game. She and Agnes have defeated around 18 opponents.
- Historical Beauty Update: Surprisingly averted. Aphrodite is beautiful, but matches more closely with the ancient Greek standard of beauty, with a bit more weight than might be considered attractive in the modern era.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Fashionable: One of the options in this strip show that part of the reason Aph wants to go to see Heph is to see what the reboot did with him. Later, it gets darker when Aph admits she wants him to love himself a little more.
- Make-Up Is Evil: Inverted. Besides it apparently being her motif, Aphrodite's attempts to get Agnes to put on makeup probably have a great deal to do with her personal quest. Of course, according to Agnes, this trope is Truth in Television.
- Odd Couple: With her mortal, Agnes, who's a Goth, hates makeup and fangirls over Hades and his devil-look.
- Pink Means Feminine: The color of her skin and clothes is pink.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman: Okay, most of the gods aren't lacking in the looks department, but she is the goddess of beauty.
Mortal partner of Aphrodite. Kind of a shut in.
Assigned task: Self-acceptance.
- Be Yourself: Her main problem is being too affected by what people say about her image. Aphrodite tries to get her out of her self-imposed goth shell.
- Creepy Shadowed Undereyes: Agnes has shadowed eyes. They must be natural since she has demonstrated her disgust for eyeshadow.
- Dull Eyes of Unhappiness: Curiously, her eyes get a little of light when Aphrodite forces her to put on some mascara.
- Fangirl: Of Hades.
- Goth: If her clothing and furniture are any indication, anyway. There are a lot of skulls in that room.
- Hidden Depths: The very fact that Aphrodite looks like she does proves that in spite of her protests, Agnes really does like "girly" things like make-up and the color pink. The cast page confirms it.
- Hollywood Homely/Generic Cuteness: Agnes doesn't look that bad, but Aphrodite insists on trying to get Agnes to work on her appearance anyway.
- Loners Are Freaks: If you ask Aphrodite, anyway. May relate to Agnes' personal quest.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She's not into vampires....she's into demons.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Seems to be the reason she's all dark and gloomy. She likes things that are pink and girly, but people kept saying it was "unfitting" for her to wear that sort of thing (whatever the heck that means), she took up a Goth persona instead.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is light purple.
Goddess of chaos.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Her skin color is black.
- And I Must Scream: She turned her mortal into a Nice Hat. That can cry.
- Apple of Discord: The symbol of Eris, goddess of Discord, is an apple.
- Ax-Crazy: Both Eris and her mortal.
- Big Bad: She's shaping up to be this.
- Creepy Child: Physically she seems pretty young, around the same age as Hades, maybe a bit older. And between the chaos goddess thing and the eye motif, she's got creepy in spades.
- Cute and Psycho: Eris looks kind of like a young girl for the game.
- Dark Is Evil: Eris' color scheme is very dark.
- I Have Your Wife: Eris kidnaps Persephone and her mortal to try and force Hades to surrender.
- Jerkass Gods: Very very very much.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: She call out one of her minion eyes for not showing Persephone's face to "the viewers" right out.
- Loophole Abuse: Eris says she's spent quite some time finding stuff the rules don't forbid. Like the fact that you don't necessarily have to cut the chain of another mortal and god, killing the mortal will mean the god is out of the game. Though you yourself can't level up or get their powers.
- Love Makes You Evil: Eris' mortal was a surgeon who fell in love with one of her patients. After his upcoming surgery, he would leave the hospital, and she was afraid of never seeing him again. So she made the adult, rational choice of intentionally botching the surgery and killing him so that he could never leave her. And then she snuck into the morgue and cut out his eyes for good measure. Romantic, no?
- Malicious Misnaming: The only thing that coincides with every stupid name she calls her mortal it's that all start with "Mar", which gives her plenty to work with.Eris: Ok, so her name is Marie Sullivan. WAIT! ...Was it Marla? No, it's definitely Marinara! Marinara? Marijuana? Mar-Mar-Mar....Mar-something.
- Master of Illusion: Her weapons are eyes, so combined with her powers to cause chaos, she can make visual illusions.
- Odd Couple: Seemingly subverted. Despite every other god/mortal pair being this, Eris and her mortal aren't polar opposites. They're both Axe-Crazy psychos.
- Painting the Fourth Wall: She can vandalize her own flashbacks.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her eyes (and sometimes sclera) turn red when she's about to get serious. Also, her flying eye minions are red.
- Religion of Evil: Many teenagers are gathering around her in a sort of Cult.
- Slasher Smile: "We could all use a little discord after all!"
- Stealth Pun: Eris's mortal treasured a certain pair of eyes which lead to Eris's new motif becoming eyes. One could even say they were the "apple of her eye."
- Villainous Crush: Or maybe it's just another way to troll Hades; but she really likes to torture him the most (both in person and online), it's very excited over the fact of hurting Persephone (and make him watch) and unlike Zeus and Aphrodite, she uses his nickname "Haddie" as a Term Of Endangerment.
- Yandere: Eris's mortal, as mentioned above.
Goddess of the moon, the hunt and young girls. Her mortal partner is P.K., who seems to be a popular singer of some sort.
- Affectionate Nickname: Apollo calls her "Artie".
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Has silver skin.
- Ambiguous Gender: P.K. describes himself as agender, so it's likely that he choose the "Other" option.
- Badass Cape: Part of her outfit for the game.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her shirt doesn't cover her stomach.
- BrotherSister Team: Artemis and Apollo are playing the game together.
- Cool Crown: The fan on her head looks like if it's a tiara.
- Deadpan Snarker: "Apollo. You know that I am here. There is a chain leading the path."
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Thanks to her silver skin and dark blue hair.
- Horned Humanoid: Has antlers.
- Icy Blue Eyes/Occult Blue Eyes: To emphasize her stoicness and the fact that she's an Olympian.
- Not So Above It All: Artemis gets the Spongebob's reference that Bobby, Apollo and P.K made, and Apollo implies that Artie does watch the show.
- Odd Couple: Like with nearly everyone else, P.K. is very cheerful and out-going, opposed to Artemis' The Stoic act. Artemis even lampshades it, as Apollo and his mortal are a complete switch from these two, wondering why she was paired with P.K. and not Harper.
- Polar Opposite Twins: While Artemis is a stoic, straight person, Apollo seems to be more playful and expressive. Also, Artemis has a cold colors' motif while Apollo wears warm colors.
- Pronoun Trouble: Averted. While Artemis has no problem with neutral pronouns, she would never agree to be referred as a male. This calls back to her Does Not Like Men tendencies.
- Skirt over Slacks: Part of her outfit for the game.
- Spock Speak: She does not use contractions. Lampshaded for her brother.
- Straight Man: Artemis never fools around. This makes Artemis the serious part when Apollo and P.K goof around and one of the few people Hades can get along with.
- The Stoic: As seen in the cast page and her chat with Hades.
Artemis' twin brother and god of the sun, arts and young boys. His mortal partner is Harper, who seems to be a popular singer of some sort.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: His skin is a kind of light reddish color.
- Ambiguous Gender: Harper describes herself as bigender, so it's likely that she choose the "Other" option.
- Anime Hair: Apollo's blonde hair is shaped like a laurel wreath.
- Boyish Short Hair: Harper's choice of hairstyle.
- BrotherSister Team: Apollo and Artemis are playing the game together.
- Clockwork Creature: Possibly. His motif seems to involve gears, according to his outfit.
- Curtains Match the Windows: Gold eyes, gold hair.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: His mortal, Harper. She could be a case of Raven Hair, Ivory Skin if she weren't such an Emotionless Girl.
- Flower in His Hair: While in his girl clothes, Apollo wears a rose over his hair.
- Half-Identical Twins: Apollo is Artemis's twin.
- Odd Couple: Apollo is cheerful and bright, always with a smile on his face, while Harper is just like "Whatever." An animated strip, however, implies that Harper is just shy.
- Otherworldly and Sexually Ambiguous: Like most of the gods, his gender seems pretty much up for grabs, so he has no problem with being called a man or a woman since his mortal is bi-gender.
- Pointy Ears: For the game he has pointed ears.
- Polar Opposite Twins: See Artemis' entry above.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Golden eyes for a Greek god.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: To go along his bigender mortal, Apollo dresses as both a boy and a girl.
Pandora. Chick with the box. That Pandora. She serves as the game master for Olympus Overdrive.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She really likes boxes and it's excited to being finally able to open them.
- Combat Referee: Zeus chose her to be the referee of the Olympus Overdrive for her close past with the gods but also her impartiality.
- Multicolored Hair: Half black, half white.
- Only Sane Employee: While she answers to Zeus, Pandora stops to wonder why they're even doing the Olympus Overdrive since after all, the Gods are immortal.
- Purpose-Driven Immortality: Zeus and Hades allowed her to return from death to watch over the course of the game.
Queen of the Underworld and Goddess of Spring; wife of Hades and daughter of Demeter.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's a good hearted girl and Hades's mentor in socializing, but when she gets pissed, it shows that being Queen of underworld has give her a level in badass.
- Cool Crown/Flower in Her Hair: Wears a flower crown.
- Damsel in Distress: Kidnapped by Eris alongside her mortal to give Hades a Sadistic Choice.
- Damsel out of Distress: Later on, however, she manage to escape by her own.
- Facial Markings: She looks like she's wearing Dia de Muertos's make-up, since it seems to be the theme her mortal chose.
- Flower Motif: Has roses on her hair and dress and, according to her uniform, her symbol is also a rose.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Her skin and hair are pastel purple.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Comes with her theme.
- Impractically Fancy Outfit: Lampshaded. Her Dia de Muertos outfit is very ornate and pretty, but it's not the best for running around in the sewers trying to escape Eris' cultists.
- Innocent Flower Girl: Before her rapt.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her outfit (both Dia de los Muertos and uniform) have magenta.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Silk Hiding Steel: Word of God describes her as a powerful goddess despite her passive nature, also when talking with Hades after escaping Eris, she says she's no damsel in distress and can take care of herself.
- Spicy Latina: Played straight with Persephone, subverted with her mortal Alma. Persephone is a beautiful olive-skinned, black haired girl with her healthy dosis of temper in her human disguise while Alma is a mexican girl but seems to be a Shrinking Violet.
- Stealth Pun: Her theme seems to be the Mexican holiday, Dia de Muertos and she's the queen of the Underworld. What she is? La Reina Muerte!
- Stockholm Syndrome: Naturally, she came to sympathize with her captor Hades.
- Technicolor Eyes: Magenta eyes.
- Zettai Ryouiki: In her mortal disguise.
The only and only messenger of gods.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: His skin seems to be between yellow and orange.
- Heroes Gone Fishing: Aside participating in the Olympus Overdrive, he takes some of his time to do his job as messenger, specially if someone has something he wants to give him in return.
- Mythology Gag: His rollerblades, cap and backpack have wings to resemble his mythological portray of having winged ankles and helmet.
- Nice Guy: Despite being in a competition, Hermes is a very nice, laid-back guy.
- Rollerblade Good: His weapons are his rollerblades, which seem to be analogues of his sandals.
- Verbal Tic: He has a thing of saying a phrase three times.
God of the wild and shepherds.
- The Dragon: This strip reveals that he's working alongside Ares. Willingly or not, right now is unknown.
- Little Bit Beastly: The cast page reveals he looks like a half cow man.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: He's show in the cast page holding a shotgun.
- Southern-Fried Genius: Well, his appearance gives a Deep South vibe and Pan's always been a pretty clever fellow. Later revealed to be thanks to the influence of his mortal, Robert.
AresGod of War
- Basement-Dweller: Seems to be the case of his mortal, Jodi.
- Flaming Hair: His hair appears to be composed of fire.
- Odd Couple: Ares is the Evil Overlord type by all appearances, while Jodi is a Cool Old Lady video game junkie.
- Our Centaurs Are Different: It's later revealed that his appareance for the game looks like a centaur.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Definitely has this aesthetic going on.
- Spikes of Villainy: A few spikes on his armor.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: His armor doesn't cover his pecs and abs.
- War God: The Trope Maker himself.