Main Story Part 1 Characters | Main Story Part 2 Characters | Passion Attribute | Cool Attribute | Gentle Attribute | Cute Attribute | Sexy Attribute | Anime-only Characters
This page lists the princes under the 'Cool' attribute in 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams.
Voiced by: Kenji Akabane
- Extreme Doormat: Downplayed. Passive and often keeps his thoughts and worries to himself. Despite being worried about being too dependent and wanting to stand on his own two feet and act more like a prince, he hasn't gotten around to telling Tormari in fear of hurting his feelings.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Has this dynamic with his twin brother, Tormari. Almari is always cleaning up after Tormari and fixing up wrinkles in his clothes and messy hair. Almari always worries that Tormari is going to get himself into another mess.
- No Sense of Personal Space: He approached the Heroine very closely when he first introduced himself, touched the Heroine's hair and clothes without warning to tidy it, and sits uncomfortably close to her. Justified in that Almari has not had much contact with other people except for his twin, Tormari, leading him to not realise how physically close he is as he is used to being that close to his brother.
- Superpowerful Genetics: All members of the royal family in Malineglace, including Almari, are capable making jewels emit light.
- Thanks for the Mammary: Downplayed. Almari accidentally brushes against the Heroine's chest after he hugs her for encouraging him. Shocked, he tears his hand away, his brain clicking onto the fact that even if he treats the Heroine similarly to his brother, the Heroine isn't a guy like his brother is.
- Wall Pin of Love: In his Detective version. Proclaims that he wishes to steal the Heroine's heart before wall-pinning the Heroine. This was done as 'practice' to be a Gentleman Thief. Where did he get this from? A shoujo manga recommended by Tormari. However, he can't keep the act up so he withdraws to skim through the manga again; he sighs that he can't seem to get it quite right despite practicing the wall pin multiple times with his menservants.
- What Beautiful Eyes!: Almari's blue eyes are noted on quite often by the Heroine to be beautiful. Under the sunlight, they look like sparkling jewels.
Voiced by: Takuya Eguchi
Voiced by: Kenji Hamada
Voiced by: Tomoya Yano
Voiced by: Yusuke Shirai
- Improvised Lockpick: Dayang can pick locks. In one route, he used a very small spoon to successfully pick open a lock.
- Money Fetish: He loves money the most in the whole world. It is the one thing that is the most important. Justified. When his entire family died in a war and he was the only one left, the only thing that he had to depend on while he was alone was money. Dayang would go on to say that money saved him.
- Opportunistic Bastard: Describes that fact that he stopped the Heroine from touching a poisonous flower as his 'price', paying her back for awakening him. Cajoled the Heroine into "helping" him make medicines, only to leave out that he wanted to collect an expensive tuition fee after he taught her for the lesson and the ingredients she wasted. Then, on the moon route of his original version, he dragged the Heroine with him to collect more ingredients and medicines, taking advantage of her status as the Princess of Traumere to sell them. Dayang spins a story of how the Heroine had to help after seeing how pitiful the guild was.
- Sole Survivor: Dayang and his family were wandering merchants. However, while travelling, they were pulled into a war and all of them were killed. Only Dayang managed to survive. Pretty hefty stuff to have to deal with before you even turn 15.
- Street Smart: Picked up a number of skills after becoming an orphan during his travels around the world by himself. He is also the head of a pharmacist guild despite his young age.Dayang:Lockpicking is nothing. It's an essential skill if you're living by yourself.
- Traveling Salesman: His family was a family of travelling merchants and so is he, they travel around selling medicines, typically to pharmacies.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Due to certain circumstances, Dayang is very familiar with how to deal with troubles living by himself. He himself empathises the skills he's picked up while struggling without anyone to support him. By the age of 15, he is already managing an entire guild of pharmacists.
- Youthful Freckles: He has a smattering of freckles across his nose and he's also a young, scrappy teen boy.
Voiced by: Yuichi Iguchi
- Older Than They Look: He looks more like a teenager than some of the actual teen princes. Even Deneb is aware of how his youthful looks cause the Heroine's guard to drop around him.
- Showgirl Skirt: A good portion of Deneb's versions feature this in one way or another. He also has worn tailcoats and long capes that have a similar effect of curtaining his legs.
- Stellar Name: Named after Deneb ('tail'), the star that makes up the tail of the Cygnus constellation. It is also part of the Summer Triangle with Altair and Vega.
Voiced by: Yohei Azakami
- Numerical Theme Naming: Like the other Time princes, Drei is named after a number. Drei means three in German.
Voiced by: Oosuka Jun
- Animal Motifs: Ant. Forma has a tattoo of an ant on his left hand.
Voiced by: Tarusuke Shingaki
- Aloof Big Brother: Is this way to his two younger brothers; to add to his poor communication skills, and their relationships suffers as a result. In some ways, Frost acts more like a king than a brother due to his duties, making it hard for his younger brothers to relax around him. Even when Graysia ran away from home, Frost didn't immediately go to find him.
- Ambiguously Absent Parent: His parents are never mentioned and it's up in the air what happened to them. Even the country's affairs are being handled by him with no mention of where the king and queen are.
- An Ice Person: With Elemental Hair Colors to match
- Brutally Honest
- Corporal Punishment: Used to do this to Graysia when he made Synny cry when they were little.
- Drunken Glow: Frost has a high alcohol tolerance but he flushes easily, which stands out against his light skin.
- No Social Skills: Not good at dealing with people, though it doesn't affect his diplomacy skills.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Frost, despite his title of prince, has duties that fall more in line with that of a king's. He runs the entire country, dealing with all its political affairs.
- Royalty Super Power: Only the royal family of Snowphilia has snow power.
- Strong Family Resemblance: The Snowphilia family, including Graysia and Synny, all have white hair and red eyes with the same vertically slitted pupils.
- The Ace: He practically runs his entire country by himself. Confident, has excellent power and control over his magic, is highly respected by all of his people, and is capable of achieving anything he puts his mind to.
Voiced by: Shinnosuke Tachibana
- Body Double: In place of his brother, Gary.
- Eyepatch of Power: Girbert wears an eyepatch to mislead people into thinking he is his brother, Gary as Girbert has heterochromia iridum which Gary does not.
- Mismatched Eyes
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Gilbert is involved in the country's government
- Trademark Favorite Food: Pancakes. Because his brother used to make him pancakes.
Voiced by: Shintarō Asanuma
- Trademark Favorite Food: Coffee flavored jelly.
Voiced by: Showtaro Morikubo
- A Taste of the Lash: Subverted. In his original moon route. Joshua threatens to whip the Heroines hands if she makes another mistake, saying thats how theyve always trained in his country. When the Heroine accidentally shatters a teacup, Joshua thinks it warrants the punishment. The moment when he would supposedly hit her, he ends up kissing her fingertips and revealing he was just joking.
- Bastard Boyfriend: In his original version, he goes too far with the Heroine, making her run away and cry. He is quite self-aware, almost instantly realising the gravity of his actions after having done them. This leads to apologies that the Heroine usually accepts. In his original moon route. He threw out all her clothes and replaced them with clothes that he liked, threatens to whip her (revealed later to be just a joke), acts out when hes jealous, and dehumanises her to the point she feels like shes become his doll. Later stories dont portray him as a bastard. At most, hes stern, and scolds her lightly or only says that hell teach or punish her teasingly.
- Beauty Spot: Has a tiny mole beneath the outer corner of his left eye.
- Beneath the Mask: Joshuas real personality was never really revealed. In his Masquerade version Moon Awakened, he said in one of his quotes that hell show the Heroine the real him. Another of his quote said that hes a despicable man. But other than that, his real personality remains a mystery.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: In his original moon story, Joshua has acted out on the Heroine for being too happy when talking about tea to other male nobles. In his Chocolate Date moon story, he finds it a bit dissatisfying that she praised another country, saying that hed prefer to imagine the Heroine is that happy from his company, not because of where they are.
- Edible Theme Naming: The name Bergant is most likely based on bergamot tea.
- Etiquette Nazi: In his original story, after the Heroine failed abysmally as a host, Joshua starts teaching and correcting her on all her mistakes on posture, table manners, and the rules of society. He is severe on her even though she was a beginner; in the end, making her anxious and upset. In later stories, Joshua always reminds the Heroine what should and should not be done as a proper lady.
- Freudian Excuse: Joshua has a reason for why hes such an Etiquette Nazi. When Joshua was young, his lack of etiquette angered a royal consort from a neighbouring country and because of that his father had to give up a lot of riches to apologise for their offense. From then on, unconsciously, Joshua is hard on anybody whose manners are not perfect.
- Signature Scent: Is described by the Heroine as smelling like top-grade tea.
- Unequal Pairing: With the Heroine in his original versions story. Joshua has the upper hand in their relationship despite being younger as he has more experience with socialising amongst the upper class. He understands upper-class etiquette, social norms and their unspoken rules while the Heroine is just a normal woman. His original versions story really emphasises the Heroines ordinary background. All the while, Joshua dangles the allure of fitting in, being a proper lady and living up to her title as the Princess of Träumere in front of her.
- Would Hit a Girl: At least thats what it seemed like in his original version, which later revealed as a joke. It is still unclear of whether Joshua would hit a girl or not.
Voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
- Cannot Talk to Women: Downplayed. Julius is shy and reticent around women; he isn't used to talking with them.
- Humble Hero: Does a lot for the people around him but when thanked, Julius just shrugs it off saying that he 'didn't do anything'.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Julius played a big role in fighting for the country, training soldiers to fight, setting up hospitals after the war and helping the recovery effort by prescribing perfumes that calm or invigorate the patient. All in all, he does all of it on a personal, on-the-ground level, personally interacting with those he helps.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Bloomeria was involved in a war with a neighbouring country. Even though the war is over and Bloomeria is in the middle of rebuilding, many people are still traumatised, including Julius. He suffers from regular nightmares that wake him up in a sweat and conducts daily training as if he's still in the midst of war, Julius is also jumpy and can easily sense when someone is sneaking nearby him.
Voiced by: Hiroaki Hirata
Voiced by: Yuki Fujiwara
- Eastern Zodiac: As one of the Kuyou princes, Kanoe is based on the monkey.
Voiced by: Soichiro Hoshi
- Priceless Ming Vase: A music box left to him by his deceased older sister gets broken by the Heroine. Kies still keeps it despite their being no way to fix it.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Is heavily involved in the management of his country, including matters such as governing tax over ores mined from the country's mines.
- Symbolically Broken Object: Rare, inverted example. A broken music box becomes the focal turning point that sets off the relationship between the Heroine and Kies.
- Workaholic: Is described as crazy about work. The Heroine helps to mellow him out over time; he starts distributing some of the work to his attendants though he still remains busy.
Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto
- Fantastic Racism: In a country of white-winged angels, those with black wings are ostracised and driven away to live in the recesses of the country. This is largely due to their fear of the miasma that permeates the forbidden grounds that causes the blackening of their wings.
Voiced by: Yutaka Balletta
Voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa
- Arranged Marriage: As one of the youngest of his many siblings, his father sees him as little else but a pawn to be married off. His father threatens to arrange an omiai for Patir unless he can recreate a specific type of pigment for the purpose of trade.
- Multicolored Hair
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Researches how to make colours and produces an assortment of pigments and dyes that are used throughout his country.
- The Stoic
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?
Voiced by: Mitsuhiro Ichiki
- Body to Jewel: His tears turn to pearls when shed. It is the duty of the Margarita royal family shed 'happy tears'. These help to make the country flourish and prosper. Perla has never understood 'happy tears' and he had no wish to; because he couldn't carry out his duty, Perla's always considered himself less up to standard.
Voiced by: Kazuyuki Okitsu
- Affectionate Nickname: Though Martin sometimes calls Rica 'Rica-chan' to wind him up, he equally seems to use it as a symbol of his genuine affection. Rica yells at him not to use the nickname no matter the situation, though.
Voiced by: Shouta Aoi
- Safety in Indifference: Though he isn't a loner, Sai keeps people at arms length and is indifferent to those around him. He thinks distance is good but in all actuality, he was just avoiding something that he considered difficult.
- Trauma Button: Sai has a fear of fire because he was burned when he was little, leaving a scar on his arm. Because of this, he's also bad with setting off fireworks.
Voiced by: Yūto Suzuki
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Sarasa's mother and sisters always tell him how dreadful and terrifying humans are because of the damage they cause to the ocean and the way humans view mermaids similarly to exhibits or displays rather than people. However, Sarasa doesn't hold the same prejudice against humans.
- Our Mermaids Are Different
- Pointy Ears
- She's Got Legs: Sarasa holds a fascination towards human legs. In many of his stories, he is very interested in the Heroine's legs; kissing, innocently touching and complimenting them for their beauty.
Voiced by: Kazuki Katou
- Eastern Zodiac: As one of the Kuyou princes, Shin is based on one of the animals from the eastern zodiac - the Rat.
Voiced by: Kazehiro Fusegawa
- Stellar Name: Named after Spica (meaning 'ear of wheat'), the brightest star in the Virgo constellation.
Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa
- Cast from Lifespan: Ster can grant wishes but at the cost of shortening his own lifespan. And for someone who already has a short lifespan, it means he could possibly die young.
- Cosmic Motifs
- Death's Hourglass: The royal family, including Ster, all have an hourglass made that can measure their lifespan.
- Hereditary Curse: Though it is part and parcel with the royal family of Meteobel's powers, depending on how you view it, it can be considered a curse as well.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Does not understand why the Heroine is upset when she finds out that granting her wishes for her shortens his life, and mistakenly offers to grant more of her wishes. Since she saved him, he wants to repay her and make her happy though he doesn't how else to make someone happy other than granting wishes.
- Kuudere: A type B kuudere. He's cold initially but he eventually warms up to the Heroine over time.
- Secretly Dying: It's implied that none of the people in the country know about Ster's condition. Only the royal family seems to be aware and the Heroine after it is revealed to her later by Ster. Subverted later on in his original version when the Heroine's wish stops the falling of sand in his hourglass.
- Snow Means Love: Averted. Since Meteobel is a floating iceberg, it snows often and it snowing is attributed more to their geographical location than as a way to emphasize the romance.
- Soap Opera Disease: From young, Ster's body has always been weak and sickly. Because of his condition, his lifespan is drastically shorter than the rest of his family's and he's prone to fainting.
- Star Power: Uses the power of the stars to make meteors that can rain from the sky, and create stars to grant wishes and travel around.
- Stellar Name: His name, Ster, comes from Old English words sterre or starre, meaning 'star'.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- The Fatalist: Believes he is going to die young anyway so he grants as many wishes without heed so long as he can continue making other people happy.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: In his 'Starry Sky' version, it is painfully apparent that he respects his father to an endless degree and seeks his approval.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Your Days Are Numbered
Voiced by: Shintarō Asanuma
- Animal Motifs: Peacock. As evidenced by the use of peacock feathers in some of his versions as well as the Superbia's peacock emblem.
- Fashion Designer: Superbia's job as a fashion designer has been the basis of two events in the past: Runway, and Alluring Dress. Both feature outfits designed by him.
- Fashion Model: He has modeled for his own designs before.
- Formerly Fat: When he was little, he was rather overweight, which he is sensitive about.
- Pointy Ears: Like the rest of the Votalia princes, Superbia has pointy ears.
- Team Mom: Gets teased by the other Votalia princes (mostly from Las, to be honest) for acting like a mom. In general, Superbia is quite mature and well-put together compared to the other Votalia princes. He adopts a motherly attitude to the Heroine.
Voiced by: Shun'ichi Toki
- Cannot Talk to Women: While Theodor has a few hangups about talking with people in general, it's much worse with women to the point that when he is reminded that the Heroine is a women, he immediately fails to think of anything to say even though he had been fine with talking to her just prior.
- Chatterbox: Can ramble on and on about his interests.
- Did They or Didn't They?: In his 'Casino' version, Theodor invites the Heroine back to his room after sharing some red wine and an intimate conversation. Whether they end up doing it or just falling asleep like they've done before, it's a mystery.
- I Thought Everyone Could Do That: During the 'Casino' event, Theodor plays through each of the slot machines and correctly predicts which slot machine would get first prize, scoring a row of 777 on the first try. He explains that he memorised the arrangement of patterns on the other slot machines and that it was simply a matter of focus. When faced with amazement at his ability to memorise, he shrugs it off, saying it was an ordinary thing to do.
- Liquid Courage: As a consequence of his sudden inability to continue holding a conversation with the Heroine, they both decide to drink some red wine to help loosen up.
Voiced by: Kouki Miyata
Voiced by: Taishi Murata
Voiced by: Jun'ya Enoki
Voiced by: Takuya Eguchi
Voiced by: Yuichiro Umehara
- Dishing Out Dirt: Zant can make soil rich and fertile as well as adjusting soil acidity.
- Elemental Hair Colors: Zant's short, somewhat unruly brown hair fits into the archetype of the Earth element.
- Pointy Ears
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Zant can be outwardly cold and distant with his unsmiling expressions and blunt words, but the people familiar with him know he is actually warm and kind-hearted, even said to be too kind-hearted. His brother describes him as warm but not good at expressing his emotions.