Main Story Part 1 Characters | Main Story Part 2 Characters | Passion Attribute | Cool Attribute | Gentle Attribute | Cute Attribute | Sexy Attribute | Anime-only Characters
This page lists the princes under the 'Gentle' attribute in 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams.
Voiced by: Yuki Ono
- Stellar Name: Named after Altair, the brightest star in the Aquila (meaning 'eagle') constellation. It is also part of the Summer Triangle with Vega and Deneb.
Voiced by: Kenjiro Tsuda
- Cannot Talk to Women: Is this when the Heroine first meets him. He gets much better around her after that.
- Converse with the Unconscious: In his Falling Tears version. Mostly agonising about what it would be like if their relationship was frowned upon and they couldn't meet each other openly. The split in the awakening routes depends on whether he ignores the fact that he is on official business (so no hanky-panky) and kisses her or he is able to hold himself back.
- Cute Little Fangs: A subtler variation of this. His canines aren't always depicted but when they are, they look more prominent than in other princes.
- Team Mom: Camilo is like this for the angels (namely, Micaela, Lecien and Adiel) and takes cares of them a lot. He even cleans up Micaela's room, because goodness knows, Micaela isn't going to do it himself.
Voiced by: Takaya Kuroda
Voiced by: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
Voiced by: Kenta Ookuma
Voiced by: Shunsuke Kawabe
Voiced by: Kouji Takahashi
Voiced by: Go Inoue
- Anguished Declaration of Love: In the moon awakening of his original version's story. Part of the angst stems from the fact Fujime begins to feel unwilling to write a romance novel based onto their fake relationship, wanting to keep those precious moments private, yet he has to otherwise there's no point for the fake marriage to continue.
- Foreshadowing: Literally. At beginning of the story while waiting for Fujime to appear at an awards ceremony, the Heroine mentions that the one of his romance novels was called 'Love Beneath the Tree Shade'. Guess where he was when the Heroine went outside to try and find him? Under the shade of a tree.
- Innocent Cohabitation: Goes through all the motions of a typical marriage, including Fujime buying a house for him and the Heroine to stay in while the fake marriage is going on. Even asks the person selling the house to help fill up the house with whatever essential household items needed.
- Romantic FakeReal Turn: Fujime asks for the Heroine's help to behave like his wife for a time, in order to help him gather information for his newest romance novel. Naturally, the situation escalates rapidly into a true romance.
- Writer's Block: Is so distressed about his writer's block he roleplays a pseudo marriage with the Heroine to get a looker into what married life would be like.
Voiced by: Satoshi Hino
- King Incognito: Considering he is hiding out in the woods and that everyone in the country believes his brother Girbert is him, Gary hides his royal identity. It's only much later that this fact gets revealed to the Heroine.
- Modest Royalty: Justified, as he is on the run and fancy clothes will only get in the way of his fighting.
- Real Men Cook: Always used to cook for his brother, Girbert.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When Gary goes into a rampage, his violet eyes turn red.
- Unstoppable Rage: Due to his curse, Gary can go into a uncontrollable frenzy of rage, exhibiting heightened strength.
Voiced by: Yuuma Uchida
- In-Series Nickname: His nickname 'Gerry'. He is also known as 'The White Rose' due to his proper looks and modest, upright character.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: In a very specific way related to his career. When Gerald pressed Will to allow him to act in Will's next horror movie, Will summarily rejects Gerald, telling him he was "too handsome".
Voiced by: Yuichiro Umehara
- Eastern Zodiac: As one of the Kuyou princes, Hinoto is based on one of the animals from the eastern zodiac - the Ram.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Definitely plays up his innocuousness and harmlessness when around the Heroine, though to anyone else it would be obvious his veneer of tameness is hiding something more amorous and audacious...
Voiced by: Junta Terashima
- Animal Motifs: Wolf. Ira, like the rest of the Votalia, has an associated emblem. His has a super-stylised wolf.
- Berserk Button: Somehow, one way or another, Las is very good at pushing any and all of Ira's buttons until he almost clears his 3-strike rule within one conversation with Las.
- Broken Record: Really downplayed in that he never says it out loud. In the moon awakening of his original version, Ira's secret story reveals he goes a bit insane from losing his temper and repeats "unforgivable, unforgivable,..." over and over in his mind.
- Rage Breaking Point: Has 3 strikes before he falls into a temper.
- Tame His Anger: The reason behind his 3-strike rule. Ira actively tries to restrain himself from unleashing his temper because it sends him into an frenzy of rage.
- Tranquil Fury
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry
Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
- Dismissing a Compliment: How he typically responds.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: He's unable to even sing a lullaby in tune; his singing and the rhythm are out of sync.
- Humble Hero: Always dismisses compliments about his skill and aptitude, saying it's too much or stumbling over thanking them. He also gets easily embarrassed by it.
- Luminescent Blush: Iria blushes very easily, from talking too much to compliments to the Heroine brushing something off of him.
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: Downplayed. Iria had been sickly since young, so he hadn't had much opportunity to go out. On an outing with the Heroine in the surrounding city, he's shown to be unfamiliar with the layout of the city, didn't know any interesting places to show her and had never eaten food standing up before.
- Sickly Child Grew Up Strong: As a child, he was always weak, so he stayed in and just read books. Now, he plays such an important role to the country that it has been described as if 'the light of the entire country' had been put out when he wasn't there.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Studies a lot of magic theory and other academic subjects.
Voiced by: Masaru Mukugehara
- Deadpan Snarker: One of the manga chapters suggests both he and Alfred have tones of this, as they both mockingly echo Martin's genuinely Affectionate Nickname for Rica ('Rica-chan'), much to Rica's embarrassment.
- Dhampyr: Though not a traditional dhampyr in that neither of his parents were vampires (his friend, Alfred, is this kind of dhampyr), he describes himself as such in his vanilla story. He is a half-vampire as he was given treatment before the transformation could fully occur, resulting in him being unable to go outside in the sunlight, having red eyes and fangs, and having an affinity for bats, but not requiring blood to survive.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Jay has never tasted human blood as a vampire, and though he occasionally flashes those fangs for dramatic effect in his event stories, he has no urge to attack anyone.
- I Hate You, Vampire Dad: There is clearly long-lasting trauma from his attack by Alfred's father, and the rift between Alfred and Jay has taken a long time to even begin to heal.
- Religious Vampire: As a prince of the Country of Clergyman, there are specific duties that Jay has been trained to do, and being a creature of the night won't stop him. He was the priest at Alfred's wedding, so it may be concluded that he is an ordained minister. Additionally, his event outfits often feature cross patterns and religious accoutrements.
- Romantic Vampire Boy: But of course.
- Terrible Artist: The Heroine finds it difficult to make a positive comment on Jay's art, which he finds incredibly amusing.
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya
Voiced by: Kenichi Suzumura
Voiced by: Yuuki Tai
Voiced by: Keiji Fujiwara
- Above the Influence: In his 'Marine' moon route, the Heroine gets drunk but still tries to get it on with him. He entertains her for a moment, but then firmly declines as both of them had drunk too much to knowingly consent. He tries to do this again in his 'Sparkling Night' sun route, attempting to divert the Heroine and avoid having to 'fess up about his insecurities.
- Affectionate Nickname: Though he sometimes calls Rica 'Rica-chan' to wind him up, he equally seems to use it as a symbol of his genuine affection.
- Big Brother Mentor: Grew up with the princes of the chocolate countries (Colorer, Rica, and Creto) and is still very close to them. He is the only person who calls Rica 'Rica-chan', much to Rica's chagrin, but the two are very close and love each other dearly. Creto thinks he's cool. There is a drama cd available where Creto drags both Rica and Martin to make chocolates together with him.
- But Liquor Is Quicker: It appears as though this is going to happen in his 'Marine' moon route, but is firmly subverted and he reveals he was making a point about the Heroine being completely out of her depth.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Played for laughs in Chapter 3 of Main Story Part 2, in a bonus story where Martin laments missing the chocolate making contest that made up the drama of the chapter, and not being there to support Creto.
- Insecure Love Interest: The story of his 'Sparkling Night' event version revolves around him being hit with insecurity over his and the Heroine's relationship and subsequently being unable to act like his usual cheerful self.
- It Is Pronounced "Tro-PAY": His name may look like the English name 'Martin', but the kana given (マルタン) demonstrates that his name actually uses the French pronunciation and is said 'Martan'.
- Ladykiller in Love: His vanilla sun secret story has him meet another woman on the street and realise his thoughts are now entirely focused on the Heroine instead. As this part of his life occurs entirely before all of his stories the 'ladykiller' part of his personality is out of focus, and instead his stories centre around his anxiety about more complex emotions.
- Smells Sexy: The Heroine really likes his cologne.
- Spiders Are Scary: Well. Bugs with lots of legs, which probably includes spiders too. His (apparently very nice) cologne doubles as insect repellent.
- The Team Normal: He's been best friends with two half-vampires for a very long time, one of which has pointy ears and the other of which is completely nocturnal. His pseudo-brothers might also have chocolate magic.
Voiced by: Shunsuke Takeuchi
Voiced by: Natsuki Hanae
- Cherry Blossom Girl: A male equivalent. Not only does his name mean cherry blossom, his outfits heavily incorporate cherry blossoms and is often feature pink in some way. Out of all the Seasons princes, Oka is the one associated with spring.
- Team Mom: Is like this to the other Hourai princes. Oka is gentle and caring, but also keeps them in line. The other Hourai princes typically defer to Oka, especially when Oka gets mad.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: A male equivalent. His mannerisms are described as polite, gentle, elegant and refined. Oka ia also described as demure and weak, especially in the context of his ill body. However, he has a strong fortitude and has no issue with being assertive with the Heroine or when the other Hourai princes seem to be getting out of hand.
Voiced by: Katsuyuki Konishi
Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi
- The Lost Lenore: Ophelia weighs heavily on Raven's mind all the time.
Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Dissension Remorse: In the sun awakening of his original version, Rege and his brother gets into a fight where Rege gets his lights punched out. Rege blames himself for getting hit while his brother is in his own room, also feeling regret. This is where the Heroine steps in, leading them to talk it out.
- I Kiss Your Hand: As befits his gentlemanly character, Rege is in the habit of kissing the Heroine's hand.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: In the moon awakening of his original version, Rege thinks that his brother is acting out because he wasn't properly 'educated'. If it's like that, he will properly 'educate' note the Heroine to listen to him when he asks her to stay put by his side. This unusual behaviour is a culmination of believing he is hated by his brother for so long, finally embittering Rege enough to snap.
- Prince Charming: Rege ticks a lot of boxes for this, including his royal lineage, his perfect behaviour, impeccable manners and gentle smile. He also has good etiquette and excellent horsemanship.
- Sibling Rivalry: A one-sided sibling rivalry. Due to always being compared to Rege since childhood, his brother has always been jealous of him. On the other hand, Rege tries desperately to fix the rift between them. Later stories have them reconciled and working together to slowly rebuild trust between them.
- Smells Sexy: The Heroine has mentioned on more than one account how Rege smells; at one point, describing it as 'sunshine and green grass'.
- Somebody Doesn't Love Raymond: Justified as the person is his own brother. So while Rege is liked by everyone else, Rege feels distressed because he doesn't understand the reason behind his brother's cold behaviour despite all his attempts at reaching out to him.
Voiced by: Toru Okawa
Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
Voiced by: Koutarou Nishiyama
Voiced by: Toshiki Masuda
Voiced by: Tomokazu Seki
- Workaholic: Has a habit of working until the wee hours of night, resulting in oversleeping because he didn't have enough sleep the night before. Can't sit still before his mind starts thinking about what little things he can do for work. He feels relaxed when he's working and doesn't know how to take a rest.
Voiced by: Masakazu Nishida
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: He remembers nothing about himself except the memory of searching for his owner.
- Little Bit Beastly
- Property of Love: Wants the Heroine to 'own' him and be his master.
- Undying Loyalty: To the Heroine as he considers her to be his owner. He always has her on his mind and will go to excessive lengths for her.
Voiced by: Masahiro Yamanaka
- Confirmed Bachelor: The Uninterested In Love Bachelor; he's not interested in having a romantic relationship in general. Of course, this may change with the Heroine around.
- Family Man
- Parental Marriage Veto: Inverted. As soon as the King sees Totori escorting the Heroine around, he jumps to pushing her as a bride and has no issue with setting up a betrothal ceremony for them as soon as the relationship is confirmed. Justified as Totori is expected to sire an heir to the throne.
Voiced by: Kōichi Yamadera
Voiced by: Noriaki Sugiyama
Voiced by: Daisuke Motohashi
- Aristocrats Are Evil: What Zwei believes all aristocrats are. He even shuns the MC for a moment after finding out she was the Princess of Traumere, only becoming friendlier after realising she is not like other members of nobility that he's encountered before.
- White Sheep: Broke off from his family to teach young children instead. Though he was once someone that wished for his country to become stronger and more successful, fulfilling all that was expected from him as a prince, he quickly became disillusioned after seeing his father, the King, only care about accumulating wealth and power for the royal family and nobility and his brothers enter into disputes for their own self-serving interests and profit.
- Numerical Theme Naming: Like the other Time princes, Zwei is named after a number. Zwei means two in German.