Main Story Part 1 Characters | Main Story Part 2 Characters | Passion Attribute | Cool Attribute | Gentle Attribute | Cute Attribute | Sexy Attribute | Anime-only Characters
This page lists the characters featured in Main Story Part 1 of100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams, including the heroine, her travelling party, and the civilians and villains they encounter.
The Main Party
Voiced by: Haruka Kimura (2018 Anime)
- Break the Cutie: It's a good thing that the majority of events are lighthearted and relaxing as the Main Story refuses to give her a break. Chapter 10 is particularly intense. Finding out just how your entire family were brutally killed will do that to a girl. No wonder she almost joins her big brother in darkness.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor: Comes up sometimes in event stories. She passed out on one glass of champagne in Jay's Hospitality story!
- Eyeless Face: Averted in the anime adaptation and title screen, but in route cgs the Heroine is drawn without eyes.
- Heroic BSoD: At several points in the Main Story.
- Hidden Backup Prince: Her older brother sent her to another universe to protect her from the Ruling Family Massacre, so she grew up as an ordinary office lady without any memory of Traumere.
- Really Royalty Reveal: Navi explains to the Heroine that she is actually the princess of Traumere.
- Ruling Family Massacre: The Traumere royal family were victims of this, and she only escaped due to one of her older brothers sending her to another universe.
- Technicolor Eyes: For an ordinary Japanese woman, purple eyes are strange. Turns out that is a sign of her not belonging to such world.
- Trauma Conga Line: My god, does she go through a lot in Main Story Part 1. To first watch as a child she grew close to succumb to and eventually perish under the influence of the Yumekui, so she blamed herself for his death. She later was taunted by his image in her dreams, only to find out the person who created those Yumekui was her brother, Hope. Bad enough, but then Hope forces her to watch an extended memory of the past. Where she witnessing the revolution resulted in the brutal murder of her parents right in front of her eyes, the second wave of revolution that forced Hope to send her, a small child, into another universe to prevent her own doom, the coup which ended with one of her brothers, Light, getting stabbed and left for dead, then the bloody rampage her final brother went on to hunt down the instigators of the coup. Cue Heroic BSoD. No wonder she's treated like glass by the time Brand New Dream rolls around.
- Vague Age: The Heroine's age is left intentionally vague, in order to aid her role as the player's avatar. It can be concluded that she is at least 20, as she is old enough to legally drink in Japan, and was employed as an office lady in the real world.
- You Can't Go Home Again
Voiced by: Daiki Yamashita
- Expressive Ears: They droop when Navi gets sad.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Navi is fully dressed up until his hips, as he has no trousers or shoes on.
- Light Is Good: He has blue and white color palette and is an absolute Nice Guy. Indeed, Light is good.
- Mr. Exposition: All the tutorials and explanations in game are conducted by Navi.
- Ruling Family Massacre: The Traumere royal family were victims of this, and Navi was left as one of the only 'survivors', possessing his baby sister's beloved stuffed toy once his real body died of stab wounds. Whether that counts as 'survival' is another question .
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With his younger twin brother, Hope. Hope has a dark colour palette in contrast to Light's...light one. Hope is also a lot more pessimistic and dour, while Light seems more optimistic and friendly.
- Trauma Conga Line: His parents were killed in a revolution, leaving him as the new Dream King. His baby sister disappeared in the revolution and sent to another universe by his twin brother. The ring of the Dream King was lost in the revolution, so there is no divine right granted to him as monarch and he's scrambling to find a replacement in order to maintain his subjects' trust. Then his counsel literally stabs him in the back and the people responsible for Light's death are subsequently murdered by his raging, darkness-corrupted brother.
- Walking Spoiler: It seems ridiculous that this little mascot could have so many spoilers attached to him. Turns out as the previous Dream King he's one of the most important lynchpins to the whole plot.
- You Can Talk?: Many people's reactions to Navi when he opens his mouth. They all assume that he is a plush toy or other at first. Well, not that its untrue.
Voiced by: Kenichi Suzumura
Voiced by: Takeaki Masuyama
Voiced by: Shouta Chounan
Voiced by: Ayumu Murase
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: A male example. Hinata always carries around with him his teddy bear.
- Idiot Hair: Has one small strain on his head.
- It's All About Me: His policy is basically summed up in one sentence:E~verything is mine!
- Kiddie Kid: Even though Hinata is a 15 year old teenager, he acts (and looks) more like a little child. He pouts and whines, throws tantrums like a baby, doesn't go anywhere without his stuffed toy, and is very naive about life and the world around him.
- Paid-for Family
Voiced by: Showtaro Morikubo
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Putting on certain outfits or looking in certain views, he can be mistaken for a lady.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Is noted to be extremely beautiful, oftens speaks in a feminine manner and enjoys makeup, dancing, and being fashionable.
- Katanas Are Just Better: His Weapon of Choice is a katana.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: To go with his feminine theme.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: A male example.
Voiced by: Soichiro Hoshi
Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
- Ruling Family Massacre: Calavina's monarchy was killed, leaving Kairi as the only surviving member.
- Sole Survivor: Kairi is all that remains of his family.
- Walking the Earth: Left with neither a home to comeback nor anyone to care for, he wandered all over the world aimlessly.
- When He Smiles: His smile is pretty and sad at the same time.
Voiced by: Rikiya Koyama
Other Characters (Civilians and Villains)
- Under Construction
Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya
- Big Bad Slippage: He started off as an - admittedly a little edgy - adoring and kind big brother in a loving family. Then that family was shattered.
- Big Little Brother: A tragic example. He looks a lot older and bigger than the eldest representation of his older twin brother, Light, because he has lived for a lot longer than Light ever got to.
- Black Cloak
- Ironic Name: His name is Hope, yet theres no hope left for him once he lost his family and descended into darkness.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: When he finds his only left family member - his brother being murdered by his counsel, he freaking snaps and hunts them down through the castle.
- Ruling Family Massacre: The Traumere royal family were victims of this, leading to Hope falling into despair.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With his older twin brother, Light. Hope has a dark colour palette in contrast to Light's...light one. Hope is also a lot more pessimistic and dour, while Light seems more optimistic and friendly.
- Sole Survivor: For a while, anyway, until his baby sister was brought back from the other universe she was sent to. Jury is still out on whether possessing a stuffed toy like his older brother did counts as 'surviving'.
- Trauma Conga Line: His parents were killed in front of him in a revolution, so he had to quickly send his beloved baby sister to another universe to prevent her doom. He then walks in on his brother's counsel literally stabbing him in the back and leaving him for dead.
- Villain Reveals the Secret: Chapter 10 of Main Story Part 1 gets intense.
- Walking Spoiler: You'd think that the fact that he's the man creating the Yumekui would be the biggest spoiler about him, but that's just the tip of the spoiler iceberg.