Main Story Part 1 Characters | Main Story Part 2 Characters | Passion Attribute | Cool Attribute | Gentle Attribute | Cute Attribute | Sexy Attribute | Anime-only Characters
This page lists the princes under the 'Sexy' attribute in 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams.
Voiced by: Yokota Kouichi
- Animal-Eared Headband: Alfred is seen wearing cat ears in the moon awakening of his Harvest version.
- Daywalking Vampire: He doesn't seem to be bothered by the sun.
- Deadpan Snarker: One of the manga chapters suggests both he and Jay have tones of this, as they both mockingly echo Martin's genuinely Affectionate Nickname for Rica ('Rica-chan'), much to Rica's embarrassment.
- Dhampyr: Alfred was born after his mother, a princess of Dominia, fell in love with and married a vampire. His inherited half-blood means he can go out in sunlight and doesn't have to drink blood.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Though he looks like a stereotypically evil vampire, Alfred doesn't have to drink blood and hasn't hurt anybody with his vampire powers in his life. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of his father.
- Human Mom, Non-Human Dad
- I Hate You, Vampire Dad: Alfred's father has caused a lot of trauma for him, continuing to this day. He lost control around Alfred's best friend Jay, resulting in Jay only just avoiding becoming a full vampire and being cursed as a half-vampire to never be able to go out in the sun again. This drove the two apart to the point that they refuse to interact with each other alone.
- Pointy Ears
- The Lost Lenore: Alfred's late wife, Marguerite, died of an illness when he was 28. Since then he's found it very difficult to connect emotionally to others and has only had shallow, purely physical relationships since.
- Romantic Vampire Boy: Natch.
- Vampires Are Rich: Most of the characters in this game are rich since they're all princes, so it goes with the territory, but still.
- Vampires Are Sex Gods: And how.
- Wine Is Classy: He's from the Country of Wine, so he should know his stuff, but he does pull out this trope to impress the Heroine on a number of occasions.
Voiced by: Ryou Katayama
- Stellar Name: Named after Antares, the star that marks the heart of the scorpion in the Scorpius constellation. The name of the star is derived from 'opponent to Mars' or 'rival to Mars' due to its reddish appearance.
Voiced by: Kento Hama
- Animal Motifs: Bee. He has a tattoo of a bee on his stomach which he is always flashing.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can get quite snarky and cuts to the core of the situation.
- Defrosting Ice King: Introverted and cold to people he isn't close to, but as he gets to know them, Apis slowly warms up to them.
- Hates Being Touched
- Love Is a Weakness: Doesn't have a positive outlook on love due to his mother's overbearing 'love' for him.Apis: Love is something that steals away a persons freedom. Thats why I don't want to love anyone. Much less be loved
- My Beloved Smother: His mother has high aspirations for Apis, being the one who pushed him into doing his studies and flute lessons. She always bolsters him onto a pedestal and tells him to show all his talents off to everyone, while inadvertently overworking Apis beyond his limits because she isn't very in touch with her son's emotions.
Voiced by: Hisayoshi Suganuma
Voiced by: Atsushi Tamaru
Voiced by: Genki Ookawa
- Split Personality: When Castor was young, he was placed under so much pressure as the heir of the throne that he became more and more withdrawn and suppressed himself until Pollux was born within him.
- Stellar Name: Named after Castor, the alpha star in the Gemini constellation. Pollux, his other personality, is named after Pollux, the beta star of the Gemini constellation. Together, they represent the two twins.
Voiced by: Chihiro Suzuki
- Chocolate of Romance: In his Gift version, the Heroine makes chocolates with him for Love's Day. Colorer is gung-ho in helping her make chocolate for her special someone, only to have it be revealed that he is the one she was making chocolate for, leaving him so overwhelmed that he begins to tear up.
- Effeminate Voice: Colorer has a soft, breathy voice.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Colorer is very softhearted and emotionally sensitive. He likes baking sweets, making tea and doing people's hair. His fashion choices may lean to more cosy, earthy tones like pink, biege and light green and he likes dressing in soft, fluffy things.
Voiced by: Shou Nogami
Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Finger Snap Lighter: Dion can light his pipe this way.
- Ladykiller in Love: After years of ignoring any and all royal duties due to trauma from his past, and instead spending his time entertaining the girls of the country, Dion falls hard for the Heroine. He quickly learns the hard way that his usual freewheeling tactics will not get him far with the Heroine.
Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe
Voiced by: Yusuke Shirai
- Thrill Seeker: Loves the thrill of piercing himself and walking the tightrope. He also once said the feeling of his heart shivering and trembling around the Heroine is extremely precious, especially the way his heartbeat spikes up in fear when sneaking in kisses.
- Tightrope Walking
- Too Kinky to Torture: As evidenced by his voice lines during battle. He grunts and moans when he takes damage. He also likes putting himself through self-torture.
Voiced by: Chiharu Sawashiro
- Artists Are Attractive: His voice and his performances is one of the mainstays to women's attraction to him.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Sexy Man, Instant Harem: Women often crowd and surround Dulfer, cue mutual flirting.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: His teal hair stands out when set next to the rest of the princes of Arbitro, as they have more natural hair colours.
Voiced by: Koji Yusa
Voiced by: Yui Horie
Voiced by: Tadashi Mutou
Voiced by: Kosuke Toriumi
- Abusive Parents: Only by his mother; she would often break things and hit Haku to the point where he thought he would die.
- Bookworm: Immersed himself in books and reading as a way to distract himself from his mother's abuse.
- Emotion Suppression: Due to childhood abuse from his mother, Haku has learnt to cope by suppressing his emotions so he would no longer be affected by his mother's actions.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Haku and the Heroine. Heroine is often drawn quite petite compared to the other princes, while Haku is one of the tallest princes out of all the other princes.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Not Good with People
- The Quiet One: Downplayed. He keeps his words short and doesn't speak much, preferring to keep to himself and read. However, he can keep up a back-and-forth dialogue with the Heroine and also initiates a lot of conversations with her (mostly asking her about what is she feeling).
- The Stoic: Deconstructed. His lack of emotional expression is as result of repressing them to cope with his childhood trauma at his mother's hands.
- Tin Man: Due to a emotional repression, not only does he not feel anything or feels things very minimally, he also has a hard time understanding what his feelings are. However, he does feel emotions, it's just buried deep inside.
- What Is This Feeling?: Has trouble identifying all his emotions, especially love.
Voiced by: Takuya Sato
Voiced by: Eiji Miyashita
- Informed Attractiveness: The heroine describes him as having beautiful facial features that look like theyre sculpted, the kind of look that would make people be stifled or smothered. This, despite Juno looking similar to other princes and yet, other princes are usually not described in such flowery language.
- Rapunzel Hair: Juno has extremely long hair, reaching to almost his mid-thigh. In addition, Juno is described by the Heroine to be exceedingly beautiful, with perfectly sculpted features. Juno also holds a respected position as a conduit for God.
- Seers: Implied to be able to know what happens in the future. For example when he said that the heroine that * Willing Channeler: Juno acts as a conduit for God, so that God can pass on messages through him and guide people to the path of light. As such, many people come to visit him. Through him, they and God can interact face-to-face. During the switch to possession, Juno suffers incredible pain, enough for him to fall onto this ground and have his body tremble. His personality changes drastically. Juno actually acts as a host for two different Gods. The two of them having drastically different personalities, a so-called kind god and an evil god. Sometimes, Juno has difficulty managing the two of them.
Voiced by: Takuya Sato
- Cannot Spit It Out: Kaede takes a long time to admit the crux behind his inviting the Heroine over in his original version's story, instead prodding her about her thoughts on his paintings. Later stories have him more quick to the point and honest with her.
- Seasonal Motif: Autumn. Many of his versions feature red or orange autumn leaves.
- The Tease: Relentlessly teases the Heroine, trolling her, and misleading her with verbal sleight of hand to make her sputter and blush.
- Writer's Block: The source of his dilemma in his original version's story.
Voiced by: Seiichirō Yamashita
Voiced by: Hiroki Takahashi
- Animal Motifs: Rabbit. Like the rest of the Votalia, he has an associated emblem with his animal on it. He also has a tattoo of it on his right chest, below his collarbone.
- Hereditary Curse: Both Las and his mother suffer from the same lust curse.
- Ladykiller in Love: Perhaps a more sympathetic example than most that fall under this trope.
- Living Aphrodisiac: Las suffers under a lust curse capable of attracting people to him. When the Heroine is close enough to feel his body temperature or smell him, the curse kicks in, causing her to feel warm and fuzzy. She also feels a sense of weakness, her mind becoming more hazy the longer she stays in Las' general aura and the feeling of "wanting to give herself over to Las". As result of his curse, Las doesn't expect anyone to be sincere towards him, only ever offering his body but not his heart. It's implied the lust curse also affects him and causes insatiable lust.
Voiced by: Nobuyori Sagara
- Straw Nihilist: Constantly talks about how the end of the world could happen at any moment and how any moment, action, meal, and so on could be their very last one. As such, he manages his behaviour as if it would be his last, like putting last minute efforts into his work and buying everything at once.
Voiced by: Kissho Taniyama
- Alchemy Is Magic: Uses the strange powers of the Secundati princes for his alchemy. In return, any results from his alchemy is given to them
- Forgets to Eat: Has had on at least one occasion forgotten to eat while doing his research. At those times, Ritz visits him with food to make sure he eats.
- Childhood Friends: With the Secundati princes
Voiced by: Daisuke Hirakawa
- The Ageless: His age is listed as ???, and he's been around since before the first Alice fell into Wondermare, at least. From this it might be suggested that he has lived a longer than natural lifespan, as it was Chrono's grandfather who was the White Rabbit who met Alice. There is no concrete timeline that says when exactly it was that Alice came to Wondermare. If the Alice who came to Wondermare was indeed the same Alice as the one from Alice in Wonderland, then he may be over 150 years old.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: Probably the most responsible of the Wondermare princes (though that's hardly difficult). Though he himself has his own bizarre sense of right and wrong, he is generally capable of keeping the mayhem caused by the others down to a simmer. Most of the time.
- Costume Porn: Though many outfits in the game fall into this category, Mad Hatter's costumes are often notably exquisite.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Twofold. His name given in the game is 'Mad Hatter', and he tells the Heroine she can call him '帽子屋' (Boshi-ya, literally 'Hatter' or 'Hat-maker' in Japanese). No other name is given for him, and it may be that His Name Really Is "Barkeep".
- Gratuitous English: Perhaps due to his being based off of an originally English character, Mad Hatter uses a few English phrases. 'My Little Princess' often appears.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: While only one chunk is left long, it is undeniable how pretty he is.
- Lost in Character: His Trick or Tea Moon awakening. He gets... very into the role of a vampire in his Halloween costume, bringing his roleplay into seducing the Heroine.
- The Mad Hatter: Despite his name, Mad Hatter mostly comes off more as an unusually forward eccentric.
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: On a table laden with afternoon tea, twice. In his vanilla Sun awakening CG, there's even a freshly spilt cup of tea inches away from the Heroine's head. The second incidence of this occurs in his Xmas Sun awakening. His Sparkling Night Moon awakening raises stakes ever higher, ending the story with Mad Hatter sharing a passionate moment with the Heroine in a special underwater viewing room in the middle of a swimming pool... on an airship.
- Mysterious Past: The game is frustratingly light on the details of his past, and the mechanics of Wondermare itself.
- Precious Photo: The Heroine finds out about his history with Alice through her discovery of an old photograph of the two of them.
- Short Hair with Tail: Unlike many examples of this trope, most of the time his longer lock of hair is kept loose.
- Slipping a Mickey: The 'Round And Round' event story is instigated by Mad Hatter putting a special drug in the tea at one of his tea parties, causing all his guests to fall into a deep sleep and dream of the Wondermare of the past.
- Spot of Tea: But of course. Many of his appearances involve tea parties. Whether those tea parties progress smoothly is another matter altogether...
Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai
- Apparently Human Merfolk: His kingdom is underwater where he lives. He can breathe underwater and also can breathe on land.
- Forceful Kiss: After the Heroine awakens up from his slumber, he invites her to a certain location where the entrance to his underwater kingdom lay. He forcibly kisses her to grant her the ability to breathe before dragging her underwater.
- Magic Kiss: Orion's kiss has the ability to grant the person being kissed the ability to breathe underwater.
- The Baby Trap: Downplayed. Orion pressures the Heroine into becoming pregnant for him if she wants to leave after he takes her to his underwater kingdom.
Voiced by: Yuusuke Kuwahata
- Animal Motifs: Grasshopper. He also has a grasshopper tattoo on his left shoulder.
Voiced by: Shin-ichiro Miki
- He-Man Woman Hater: Seems just like an intellectual prince. Then he starts spouting off about his dislike of women, leaving the Heroine bewildered and wondering if he has noticed he is currently talking to one.
Voiced by: Junji Majima
- Drowning My Sorrows: Sorbge is miserable when, in his vanilla story, he thinks that he isn't needed to help run the country. This results in him getting extremely drunk.
- A God Am I: Downplayed. Believes himself to be 'chosen by God' and 'an existence most loved by God'.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Beneath his narcissm and ego, Sorbge feels insecure about his importance, especially compared to his prime minister whom he thinks everyone including his own mother says is better than him. Despite his prime minister always being exceedingly complimentary of Sorbge and his capabilities, Sorbge was surprised at his prime minister's opinion of him. He gets drunk a lot to forget about his insecurities and loneliness.Sorbge: Right now, I really want a drink. I don't have the confidence to bear this hollow loneliness by myself.
- Large Ham: Saying his behaviour can be dramatic is an understatement. When he was saved by the Heroine, he said that it felt like God had chosen him. In another scene, a drunk Sorbge raised his hand to the ceiling as if a spotlight was shining upon him. Sorbge had felt like God had enlightened him. He had a dream, to wander through the many worlds, to learn everything in this world, to recite poetry and sing songs on the beauty of the world's impermanence and life. All this just to say that he wanted to find a map to where a special type of fruit can be found so he could open the world's number one ice cream shop. When the Heroine asks if Sorbge would ever return to the castle because hi prime minister is worried about him, Sorbge said he doesn't suit being contained in such a narrow birdcage. Whenever he's in pain or things aren't going his way, he wonders if it is a lesson sent to him by God.
- Narcissist: Has a grandiose sense of himself. Wants to carve out a special niche within his country that only he himself can fit into, but is very sensitive to how he's percieved and was easily driven to drink when he saw that people have a higher opinion of his prime minister (that was substituting during Sorbge's absence) than when Sorbge had the post.
- Prone to Tears: Downplayed. Because Sorbge is characterised as emotionally sensitive, sometimes when things don't go his way the Heroine notes that he looks like he's going to cry.
- Sentimental Drunk: Affectionate and maudlin, Sorbge definitely classifies as a sentimental drunk.
- The Alcoholic
- Thermal Dissonance: Sorbge's hands are as cold as porcelain.
Voiced by: Akira Ishida
- Afraid of Blood: Despite his occupation as a horror movie director, Will has an abject fear of blood. However this fear only applies to real blood, he has no problem with fake blood.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Works as a movie director of horror movies
- Sadist: As a result of his job as a horror movie director, Will enjoys frightening people. He really likes people who give off a really good terrified reaction to his antics; one of the people he enjoys frightening the most is the heroine because of that reason.