Main Story Part 1 Characters | Main Story Part 2 Characters | Passion Attribute | Cool Attribute | Gentle Attribute | Cute Attribute | Sexy Attribute | Anime-only Characters
This page lists the princes under the 'Passion' attribute in 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams.
Voiced by: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
- Childhood Friends: With Micaela and Lecien. They were in a choir and used to practise singing together before Lecien's wings turned black.
- Innocence Lost: After Lecien's wings turned black, Adiel stopped being the same mischievous little child and became more serious instead.
- It's All My Fault: Because of what happened to Lecien, Adiel blames himself heavily for it, saying it should have been his wings to turn black. His deep admiration towards Lecien's character was sparked from that point on and Adiel often uses Lecien's character as a role model and basis of comparison for his own and everybody else's characters.
- Pillars of Moral Character: A central theme for Adiel is 'gratitude' or On or Gimu. He admires and respects Lecien who saved him. He also mentions his gratitude to the Heroine for awakening him from the ring and saving him. For Adiel, his gratitude is a recurring subject.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Holds a secretarial position. Adiel documents records of the trial process, and manages the documents and official papers related to a case. Micaela also has said that he assists him when examining case laws.
Voiced by: Takehito Koyasu
- Bad Powers, Good People: While he has poison powers, he uses then to protect the country from those who want to steal and exploit the country's plant-based poisons. He also tries to undo the negative reputation that surround red spider lilies by enumerating its medicinal properties and breeding differently coloured spider lilies to rid it of its association with blood.
- Flower Motifs: Spider lilies
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Justified. Because spider lilies are poisonous, people are very wary around him. Because of that, he has low self-esteem, is surprised when others say that spider-lilies can be beautiful, and gets worried about whether he should attend public events or go anywhere at all.
- Klingon Scientists Get No Respect: Despite their role in protecting the country, Akito and the rest of the poisonous flowers are feared and treated with suspicion; many would run away at the sight of him. He's considered to be 'unlucky' and is barred from participating in the ceremony offering prayers to those who departed during the war.
- Poison Is Evil: Akito and the other poisonous flower fairies typically use their poison to protect the country. They don't see poison as evil, but as a tool for protection. However, many citizens in the country believe otherwise and so they're afraid of them. This sounds unfair until you realise how easily the poison can be turned against them such as what happens in the Main Story Part 2, Chapter 4 when the poisonous flower fairies, controlled by one of the antagonists Ivan, ruin the country's flowers and hurt people.
- Poisonous Person: As a member of the spider lily family, Akito's body contains its poison.
Voiced by: Daisuke Ono
- Had to Be Sharp: Apollo is used to being plotted against and backstabbed by his family. He's always ready to deflect their schemes. In his original version's story, Apollo tricks his family into believing he is engaged with the Heroine, knowing that her status would make them anxious. Lo and behold, they soon send Apollo away to suppress a territory. While he is gone, Apollo's older brother then invades Apollo's land and gloats that he'd steal away the Heroine. Of course, this was all part of Apollo's plan; Apollo had only needed half a day to subjugate that territory and he'd been lying in wait for his family to manoeuvre against him ever since then.
- King of Beasts: Apollo, with his regal aura, self-confidence and intimidatingly powerful strength, is associated with lions. He even has a tattoo of a roaring lion on a blazing sun across the entire length of one side of his torso.
- Personality Powers: Fire powers and a personality that embodies fiery assertiveness and aggressiveness.
- Playing with Fire
- Power Limiter: His father and his older brothers put a wedge in his heart so that whenever he uses his power, it begins to heat up and cause him great pain in that area. This wedge is a point of contention for Apollo because his father and brothers put that in his heart out of fear of his fire power and that with it, he would come to rule the entire country.
- Protectorate: Would sacrifice himself to protect his land and his people; eventually, as his feelings grows, the Heroine as well.
- The Usurper: What Apollo plans to be.
Voiced by: Yoshitaka Yamaya
Voiced by: Yoshitaka Yamaya
- The Baby of the Bunch: As the only one of his 'siblings' not yet old enough to even drink, Creto is (usually) doted upon and his feelings protected by his older 'brothers'.
- Practically Different Generations: There's 23 years between Martin and Creto, yet their introductory event insists that they view themselves as siblings.
- Supreme Chef: Has participated in competitions for his chocolate confectioneries. Creto can also make wine, having made and given his alcoholic concoctions to Martin and Rica for taste-testing.
- Sweet Baker: Makes chocolates and is a sweet, kind-hearted person.
Voiced by: Ryota Ohsaka
- Confession Triggers Consummation: During the sun route of his original version, Edmond seduces the Heroine in a narrow alleyway in the middle of the slums after confessing to her.
- Edible Theme Naming: Edmond is the prince of Darjeelburg, a name based off of Darjeeling tea.
- Prince Charming: Kind and the perfect gentleman.
- Wound Licking: After sustaining some injuries during an attempted kidnapping, Edmond licks a cut on the Heroine's knee to "disinfect" it.
Voiced by: Yukitoshi Kikuchi
- Genki Boy: Always cheerful and energetic, doing everything with great gusto.
- Chuunibyou: Insists that he is 20 despite being 30, makes up names for his attacks and moves, says grandiose statements, and has a flair for the dramatic; his imagination can approach delusional.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Downplayed. Eins sometimes shows a very err... unique way of thinking. For example, he has wondered before if his castle was a fake castle from an alternate dimension when he was in the middle of finding the Heroine and failing.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Very downplayed. Eins isn't crazy at all, but he can get quite clingy and jealous. He once intercepted a handshake between the Heroine and his younger brother. It is usually Played for Laughs because of how candid he is about it and his comedic reactions.
- Creepy Shadowed Undereyes: Inverted. Cheerful, open-hearted Eins is the last person to be considered as creepy. His eyebags could be because he has no objection to staying up all night when he wants to do something.
- Endearingly Dorky: Awkward and a little strange in mannerism, but he endears himself to those around him easily.
- Futureshadowing: In his Clock version. Eins mentions meeting a goddess when he was a young boy. It becomes clear that the goddess is the Heroine after she goes back in time and meets a younger Eins.
- Goal in Life: To be a hero
- I Call It "Vera": Calls his sword "The Holy Eins" in his Clock version.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Helps out old ladies on the street, sociable and friendly with all, never putting on airs and is honest to a fault. The Heroine has remarked that it feels like her own heart is cleansed when seeing Eins' pure soul.
- Large Ham
- No Indoor Voice: His voice can get quite loud sometimes. Many of his spoken sentences end like this!!
- Numerical Theme Naming: Like the other Time princes, Eins is named after a number. Eins means one in German.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: In his Clock version after the Heroine picks up a tourist guide, that had dropped from Eins' pocket, titled "Ways to Advance Your Relationship With Your Lover".Eins: Urk, that's... T-this! I only read it to learn more about the country! It's definitely not because I was going to be your guide that I was awake all of yesterday night reading this!
Voiced by: Show Hayami
Voiced by: Tomoaki Maeno
- Elemental Hair: Foia has the shorter red hair often associated with characters able to control the element of fire.
- Flaming Sword: Is seen holding one in the original version's sun awakening.
- Gift-Giving Gaffe: Averted. Foia, Shao and Ritz used to give each other presents. Ritz recounts the times when Foia gave him such amazing gifts that they shocked him. If he were to give gifts like Foia, Ritz wouldn't know where to start.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: The person behind the engineering of a facility that he calls the Ark Plant, a plant that combines magic and science to generate energy.
Voiced by: Hiro Shimono
- Blow You Away: Can use wind-based elemental powers. He uses his powers a lot to float around and he can also carry people into the air with him (though they'll have to hold on).
- Elemental Hair Colors: Due to the fact that Wind Is Green, Fruys' wavy and unruly green hair fits his control of the element of wind.
- Wind Is Green: As the prince of the Wind family, Fruys' colour palette heavily features green.
Voiced by: Jun'ya Enoki
Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Always Someone Better: No matter how much he tries, he feels like he can't ever compare to his brothers.
- Ambiguously Absent Parent: His parents are never mentioned and it's up in the air what happened to them. Even the country's affairs are being handled by Frost with no mention of where the king and queen are.
- An Ice Person: Has snow powers, though not as powerful as his brothers. It is one factor for his inferiority complex.
- Lap Pillow: In the moon route of his Dragon Knight version.
- Middle Child Syndrome: In the eyes of the citizens, Graysia is nothing compared to his brothers. Frost is The Ace and rules over the country, while Synny is a Child Prodigy, leaving Graysia forgettably average.
- Running Away From Home: Has disappeared from the castle for a year, worrying Frost and Synny. Graysia ran away in secret to train after he botched up an annual ceremony that required their snow powers to cease the snowstorm. He returns after a year to attempt it again.
- Strong Family Resemblance: The Snowphilia family, including Frost and Synny, all have white hair and red eyes with the same vertically slitted pupils.
Voiced by: Kaito Ishikawa
Voiced by: Yūki Kaji
Voiced by: Kappei Yamaguchi
- Hunter of Monsters: Hunts the Evil Beastmen. Compared to normal Beastmen, they're more closer to wild animals than human and they feast on human flesh.
- Little Red Fighting Hood: Heldt's past mirrors the story of red riding hood. He once hated fighting and would skip his firearms training. However, one day he was attacked by Evil Beastmen while skipping a lesson; he was saved by passerby huntsmen. From that day on, Heldt finally realised fighting wasn't about killing but about protecting. He became an expert gunsman and was given his red cloak, a special cloak only given to royalty.
- Red Is Heroic: Red has a very special meaning to Heldt's country because the first person who felled an Evil Beastman was garbed in red. From then on, only protectors that is, royalty can wear red. Heldt once thought that Red Is Violent; he never liked the blood-like colour of red. However, being saved from Evil Beastmen served as a catalyst for him to realise its heroic connotation.
- The Gunslinger: Displays outstanding skill with the gun. As such, he's famed among Evil Beastmen; just by himself, he can kill or scare off what a group of soldiers cannot.
Voiced by: Masatomo Nakazawa
- Empathic Weather: The weather is often written to reflect Hikage's mood. When he gets mad or sad, the sun will be nowhere to be seen and dark clouds will loom in the sky, casting a shadow over his face. Once his mood brightens, sun rays will break through the clouds.
- Love Makes You Dumb: There is a huge contrast to how Hikage behaves around the Heroine before and after he starts liking her. One being that he blushes a lot and is constantly fumbling in his words and actions when before he was a lot more open and friendly and is the type of person to get along well with anyone. He even acts a bit tsundere.
- Seasonal Motif: Summer. His smiles are often described as being 'like a sun' or 'like the summer sun'. His complexion has been said to be a 'tanned, wheat' colour, implying he spends a lot of time outside in the sun. His favourite place is also the seaside or the sea.
- All Women Are Delicate: What Hikage believes. Hikage describes himself as someone who will dedicate all his attention and affection to the things he loves, but because he's direct and straightforward and can't make small talk, his well-meaning intentions end up hurting the other person. Since he considers women to be small, soft and tender, he is worried that this aspect of him might hurt or destroy them.
Voiced by: Wataru Hatano
- Eastern Zodiac: As one of the Kuyou princes, Inami is based on one of the animals from the eastern zodiac - the Ox.
Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
Voiced by: Takayuki Kondo
Voiced by: Takashi Kondo
Voiced by: Tetsuya Kakihara
- Little Bit Beastly: Since Marchia is based on the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland, he has attributes of a hare including ears and a tail.
Voiced by: Masaya Matsukaze
- Gender Rarity Value: Male children are rarer than female children. Any boys born to the family are treasured.
- Healing Spring: What the hot springs supposedly are. The hot springs are known for curing illnesses and healing injuries. There's even a hot spring that can supposedly help with love.
- Partial Transformation: Nayuta can switch between his cat or his human form. Though he finds it shameful when his cat ears appear, Nayuta leaves his human form partially transformed with his cat tails, explaining to the Heroine that the tails have their advantages.
- Really 700 Years Old
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: He's the manager of the Kaiten springs.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Coffee milk. To the point that he shouts 'coffee milk is the best!' after clearing a fight.
Voiced by: Hiroki Takahashi
- Bizarre Taste in Food: During Chapter 4 of Main Story Part 2, Nepenthes serves dishes such as the eye of one of Avalon's monsters and light earthworms grown in the soil of Pleia much to everyone else's reluctance. The Heroine had just overextended herself and fainted, so she got some normal soup instead.
- Cloudcuckoolander: His personality is rather...interesting to say the least.
- Consuming Passion: Too many descriptions of how the Heroine feels hot or how her heart jumps when Nepenthes goes in to lick her skin. Nepenthes also talks a lot about how good she smells or tastes and how much he wants to consume her completely.
- Floral Theme Naming: Named after a genus of carnivorous plants, which matches well with all of his almost cannibalistic innuendos...
- Lecherous Licking: Nepenthes steals tastes of her with his tongue such as licking across Hime's hand to which she reacts understandably not well to.
- Multipurpose Tongue: Nepenthes' tongue is able to analyse the composition of a person or object through its taste. During Chapter 4 of the Main Story Part 2, Nepenthes uses it to analyse what type of poison was used on the flowers and the citizens. He can also 'taste' a person's nature such as the Heroine being a warm person and having a attractive, warm taste.
- Obsessed with Food: Nepenthes thinks about food a lot. You could consider him a gourmand of exotic and unusual flavours. Hes always hungry and always looking for the perfect taste. If Nepenthes pops up in a story, there will be mention of something related to either food or hes absolutely starving for something to eat.
- Perverted Sniffing: Is prone to this when around the Heroine because according to him she has an unbelievably amazing smell.
- Pixellation: Nepenthes foodstuffs that got stolen during April Fools' Day is pixelated as a visual gag because he has Bizarre Taste in Food and therefore his food choices are often unusual and disgusting.
- Scary Teeth: Nepenthes has jagged, pointed teeth. This is most likely to represent the spines of a flytrap.
- Smells Sexy: Nepenthes exudes a special scent, just like how a nepenthes plant does to attract prey.
- Wingdinglish: Nepenthes' speech sometimes sinks into gibberish symbols in place of words. This usually happens when he starts rambling about the taste of something.
Voiced by: Yoshiyuki Matsuura
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Of the energetic, bouncy category.
Voiced by: Masakazu Morita
Voiced by: Masahide Yamaguchi
- No Indoor Voice: Rufen's voice gets loud without him meaning it to.
Voiced by: Masahiko Jin
- Vocal Dissonance: Sharon has a very deep voice.
Voiced by: Taku Yashiro
Voiced by: Daisuke Namikawa
Voiced by: Taishi Murata
Voiced by: Daisuke Kishio
- Curtains Match the Window: He has red hair and red eyes.
Voiced by: Ayumu Murase
- Big Brother Instinct: Has this in heaps and spades for Almari. Tormari is very overprotective of his brother, always accompanying him to wherever he goes. When Almari was sealed in a ring following a yumekui attack, Tormari immediately left to go and save him.
- Effeminate Voice
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: Tormari is more outgoing and impulsive than his quieter, more responsible brother, Almari.
- Mega Twintails: They are a wig, but Tormari uses his massive pigtails to emphasise his femininity.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Although they're both male, Tormari is the pink girl to his twin's, Almari, blue boy.
- Pink Means Feminine: Many of his outfits feature pink in some way. If not, the colours also range from red to purple shades.
- Rebel Prince
- Regal Ringlets: Tormari's pigtails fall in ringlets, and he is a crown prince...
Voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Voiced by: Ryotaro Okiayu
Voiced by: Makoto Furukawa
Voiced by: Yu Hayashi
Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga
- Child Hater: Inverted. He hates adults. He distrusts the Heroine when he first meets her just because she was an adult.
- Compulsive Liar: Welger lies quite often to make himself seem more better and dependable than he really is. For example, lying about being able to talk to plants or referring to the Heroine as his girlfriend to the circus kids. He lies because he wants to seem like his reliable older brothers. However, his lies are always something he eventually wants to become true.
- Straw Hypocrite: Lies but really hates it when other people lie to him. He also hates being doubted (Welger: 'Are you saying I'm lying?!'), called a liar or when he's caught out in a lie. Yet, at times he acknowledges the fact that he's well aware that he's a liar. Welger hates being lied to because of how adults in the past lied and used him during their research into drugs that could be used to make weapons.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: In his Bunny version, Welger is exposed by the circus kids to have been the most eager for, as described by Welger himself, his "girlfriend's" arrival. Cue Welger calling them liars and vice versa.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Welger communicates with the circus animals and uses it to teach the children at their circus they aren't so scary.
- The Beastmaster: Works as the animal trainer for the circus. The beasts that he trains listens to all his commands and will attack if needed.