Yūto Suzuki is a voice actor born in 1989 in Yamagata prefecture, employed by amuleto. He has been in the business since 2008, making him a fairly recent voice actor. He has a soft and youthful voice, but is hardly pigeonholed, having a history of voicing anyone from pre-teen boys to young adults.
Not related to Tatsuhisa Suzuki or Chihiro Suzuki, though he has relationship with the former.
He takes the name Yū Asagi when providing voice for adult works.
I've regained some of my memories from the pastů these roles are going to die here.
- Andromeda in Gintama
- Aoi Tōjō in Kashikomarimashita, Destiny
- Yi Bang-won (Choi Tae-joon) in the Japanese dub of The Great Seer
- Dōman Ashiya in Icchibanketsu Online
- Gōken Yamato in Maken-ki!
- Hansel and Tin Man in Grimms Notes
- Heintz Freihorn in Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
- Honebami Toushirou in Touken Ranbu
- Jek in Dance with Devils
- Jupiter in Relayer
- Kashitarō Itō in Ishin Renka – Ryōma Gaiden
- Kou Ohsaki in Shounen Hollywood
- Kureha Hoshino in Starry Palette
- Louis in the Winter Sonata anime
- Mascula in Dragalia Lost
- Numerius Calavius (Lliam Powell) in the Japanese dub of Spartacus: Blood and Sand
- PaRappa in the PaRappa the Rapper anime PJ Berri no Mogu-mogu Munya-munya
- R Nomura in Marginal #4
- Revchi Salik in Black Clover
- Sakuya Watanuki in Servamp
- Sarasa in 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams
- Shane O'Shea (Ryan Phillippe) in the Netflix Japanese dub of 54
- Shintarō Nakaoka in Hana Saku Manimani
- Toale Nelphi in The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
- Yukihito Yashiro/Du Jin (King Chin) in the Japanese dub of the Skip Beat! live-action series
- Yūta Yamabuki in Danshi Kōkōsei, Hajimete no