Character page for Warrens of Oric the Awesome.
Ciro the OKClass: Practical Fighter
- Iconic Item: His red headband. He sells it for inventory space.You feel saddened by the loss of your individuality, but you realize it is a necessary trade-off.
- Improvised Weapon: He attacks a giant spider with his headband.
- Informed Attribute: The "improvised weapon" portion of his class. He came with a sword and usually attacked with that or his head.
- Sdrawkcab Name: Ciro is Oric spelled backwards. Or is it the other way around?
Riltia the ???Class: Glass Guardian
- Barrier Warrior: Her "Locking glass" spell makes the target temporarily invincible and unable to move.
- Dumb Muscle : Riltia isn't the brightest, to the point her being able to use "Dumb Fighter Strength" to move things around.
- One-Winged Angel: A giant worm monster.
- Stone Wall: Most of her skills are for defence.
- Weapon of Choice: Blade on a Stick, though she loses it and uses various weapons after that.
- Yandere: While an Illborn, Riltia yells "CIIROO". This indicates that she was looking for him.
Al the BodyguardClass: Nature's Pupil
- Ascended Extra: Al was originally just a random guy at the entrance to the village.
- Casting a Shadow: His "Last" title makes all his spells darklocked.
- City Guards: His job before joining the heroes.
- Druid : Al is a Druid, although he lacks most of the powers generally associated with it.
- Elemental Barrier: One of his spells.
Cherish the Brat/the KarmicClass: White Apprentice
- Weapon of Choice: Smacking stick. And now the Asynchonity Catalyst.
- White Mage: An apprentice, and one of the few healers that Ciro has encountered.
Yaos the IntuitiveClass: Leyline Aligner
- Ambiguous Gender: At first, it seemed like Yaos was supposed to be male and freeformschooler was just making mistakes about his gender. It was later confirmed that the 'mistakes' were just to confuse the readers. Yaos' official gender remains unknown.
- Curtains Match the Windows: Purple hair with purple eyes. Most characters just have black dots for eyes.
- Incurable Cough of Death: She had internal bleeding which was seemingly incurable. It was later clarified that it was possible to heal, but the necessary equipment wasn't available.
Goom-Bess the WiseClass: Helpful Stomper
- Butt-Monkey: She got nothing for Christmas.
- Replacement Goldfish: Some players are treating Goom-Bess as they did Slog.
CleriClass: Ruby Priest
- Fetch Quest: Needs one completed in order to hire her.
MercusClass: Impurity Soldier
- Hired Gun: He's the only mercenary that will actually work for money.
HorologeClass: Time Demon
- Cast from Hit Points: Triple Trouble cost 3 SP and 3 HP. He ends up killing himself with it.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: He's the first spirit summoned and uses a sword.
ScapheapClass: Void Paladin
- Drop the Hammer: Counted Bessings seem to be a hammer, but he never used it so we don't know for sure.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: They give them a bonus to bartering.
- Dungeon Shop: Their speciality. Potentially even more literal as they buy raw corpses of some dungeon monsters.
- You ALL Look Familiar: Whether the Shopkeepers are all the same person or merely suspiciously similar twins is unanswered.
- Nice Hat: Wears a pink beret with a flower on it.
PX-39 the 'BotClass: Recon Machine
- What the Hell, Hero?: Left after Ciro attacked its companion machine.
Ripriver the PrinceClass: Ghost Paladin
- Sealed Good in a Can: Joined the protagonists side as soon as his treasure chest was opened.
- Suddenly Fluent in Gibberish: Turns out to be able to speak to Hellyfish
Ripriver's familyThe other robots (now robot ghosts) that made up the feudal family on Skyship Serabella.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Windsong appeared in the corner of one of the first panels of chapter four. He wasn't properly introduced until much later.
- Posthumous Character: Around half of the robots, including King Highwater, were destroyed - by Ecco or otherwise - after reviving.
- Posthumous Character: Seems to be a past incarnation of Ciro.
- Posthumous Character: A minor example, he appears in Al's flashback.
- Determinator: Like all mailmen, he always delivers the mail on time.
- Nonstandard Character Design: He lacks outlines in a manner reminiscent of Andrew Hussie's self insert
- Wisdom from the Gutter: A quote from him helped convince the party to revive Slog.
- Creator In-Joke: He originally appeared in the authors earlier forum game Luigi's Quest
Oric the Awesome: The Thief
- Evil Laugh: "HEAGHEAGHHEAH" and so on. May just be a particularly violent cough.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: His costume. Also throws in a bit of white for good measure.
Proxxy the First: The MechanicClass: Electric Guardian
- Animal Motif: Dresses like a bee.
- Battle Theme Music: ProxxyWar.
- Disproportionate Retribution: After Al killed one of her Searchbots, she mailed him a bomb powerful enough to knock out the Warrens's power supply.
- Pet the Dog: She seems to care about all of her minions.
- Token Good Teammate: Out of the Siblings we've seen (not counting Ciro or Riltia), Proxxy is the kindest.
Cain: The RebelClass: Dark Guardian
- Cain and Abel: Cain mentions killing "Siblings". Whether he just means the Sinister Siblings, if he killed his actual siblings, or both, is up for debate.
- Evil vs. Evil: Oric imprisoned Cain. Neither can be described as "good".
- Name of Cain: Appropriately.
Ecco: The Voice
- No Indoor Voice: LET YOUR FEET STRIKE THE GROUND IN STACCATO! PRESTISSIMO!
- Shipper on Deck: Has the most advanced Shipping Grid in the Warrens.
- Verbal Tic: respond asap
- The Voice: Not only is it his title, he mainly communicates through the speakers strewn across the level.
Floe: The Eye
The TargetSee Ciro
??? the SixthSee Riltia
- Boss Subtitles: Electric Guardian's Last Resort
Ciro the RebornClass: Blood Mage
- Cool Shades: Red, Star-shaped, and probably made of blood. She wears these while attempting to rap.
- Morph Weapon: How her blood magic is used. So far she has made a sword, a dagger (that shoots lazers), a slingshot, a Sniper Rifle, and 2 different shotguns.
- Squishy Wizard: First played straight, especially given the loss of Max HP to power Blood Magic. Later on, subverted, due to the amount of max HP bought to power Blood Magic that wasn't immediately used.