A list of characters in Twilight Academy.
Victoria NoxA strange girl with the power to perturb causality. She is actually a human shell for an Eldritch Abomination.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: To the point where she is immune to her armor's enchantment that is supposed to slowly drive its user insane. She even broke herself temporarily for the sole purpose of being able to speak to multiple people simultaneously.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: By far, one of the nicest Eldritch Abominations around.
- Extreme Doormat: She would DIE for Selina, should Selina ask it. Deconstructed as she admits that she is no longer sure whether she even has free will. Her nature ensures that should she actually die, it would result in Cessation of Existence.It's partially due to how devoted she is to Selina but also due to how apathetic she is to most occurrences. Invoked and Justified as the result of the mental conditioning she put herself through.
- Glowing Eyes: Played with and Exploited. Victoria's eyes bend and blue-shift nearby light rather than emitting it. She uses it to help bluff, illuminate details and communicate in Morse code.
- Homosexual Reproduction: How she got pregnant by Selina. And then knocked Selina up.
- Immortal Immaturity: Zig-zagged. While usually acting her shell's age, she occasionally acts coldly analytical and significantly more mature. Justified by the fact that her current personality is just an eternal delusion.
- In Love with the Mark: Sort of. Selina wasn't actually her target but Victoria was still planning to harm her.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Towards Selina. Deconstructed though since she sees no purpose in her own existence other than to keep Selina happy and goes through some rather extreme measures to ensure that she is qualified to do so.
- Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex: A two way issue with Selina. Having such contact with Victoria tends to cause necrosis whilst such contact with Selina triggers her succubus instincts which kill the other party and demolish the nearby area.
- Mundane Solution: Her initial solution to all combat scenarios so far involve the enemies getting shot.
- Reality Warper: Her powers are a significantly downplayed version of this trope. Unless she overshoots. At one point, she accidentally erased all evidence of the existence of sex including physical objects. It also temporarily augmented Selina's succubus urges to be limited to just kissing. EVEN THOUGH THOSE URGES ARE ASPECTS OF HER VERY SOUL.
- Self-Harm: Occasionally happens when she's stressed, due to a combination of self-loathing, mental conditioning and instinct.
- Stepford Smiler: Subverted. Despite all the hints and indicators that she's broken inside, she turns out to be perfectly happy. Sort of, it's complicated.
- Touch of Death: If she manifests her form without a shell, all physical contact she makes inflicts this regardless of intent.
Medea AlcrisAn Emotionless Girl with the power to manipulate gravity.
- Fantastic Arousal: Playing with her hair results in...unusual happenings.
Selina MartinA student at Twilight Academy. She draws things that can emerge into the real world.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Red/Not! To the point that if Victoria doesn't torture her enough she tends to come out at random until she does.
Isaac WiltA fellow student, with a Dark and Troubled Past and a grudge to pursue.
- Cynisism Catalyst: He entered the Academy in the first place to seek revenge for the death of his little sister.
- Reality Warper: A minor version of this; he can create objects of any material.
DarnosThe resident sociopath, serial killer, and all round horrible person that puts even Victoria to shame.
- Crazy-Prepared: At one point, after he was effectively killed by having his personality purged from his body by the resident eldritch abomination with what was flat-out stated to be horrific torture, he was revealed to have wired his brain with a backup of his personality that triggers upon seeing someone murdered.
Kyle JohnsonA half-Fae student, who specializes in using thrown tarot cards as weapons.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Medea and Isaac. On the other hand, he did end up in a happy relationship later on.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half human, half Fae. Also apparently mixed with other things, though we don't know quite what, yet.
- * Nature Lover: Loves animals.
- Our Fairies Are Different: He trails psychoactive fairy dust from his wings, among other things.
Angel CarlsonA short five-year-old Child Prodigy who can manipulate and summon water.
- Constantly Curious: About just about anything she doesn't understand. This drives her to bite Nikki to find out why her blood tastes good, she ends up becoming a vampire as a result.
The HeadmistressThe headmistress of the eponymous academy.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: She's the headmistress of a secretive magical school. She's also one of, if not the most powerful magic user in the known world.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: When Vornar refused to stop pissing her off, she reduced him to a wall stain without seeming to exert much effort at all.
TimidiaA fairy sent to find a descendant of Titania, the Queen of the Fae.
- Shrinking Violet: To the point that any text having to do with her is written in as small a font as the forum supports. If she's feeling extra shy, it's also subscript.
- Handicapped Badass: She ends up paralyzed on the Ravlania mission. She also ensured Circe survived.