- Ciro using her "Rap Attack" at Betweenford and the mysterious blue-haired lady definitely qualifies. (Arguably, so does freeform stating that Ciro's Soul Charge was insufficient to launch a Rap Battle at one point.)
- Slog, especially the fanbase's reactions to it.
- Cherish thinking the acid fountain was candy, and Al's subsequent throwing her into the air to keep her away from it.
- Actually anytime he threw her offscreen
- Al: "You really want to know what happened while you were dead? Ciro. I hit on your girlfriend."
- Cue Trollface
- BAPMAN and ROBNIN or any of the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff style panels FFS did.
- Any of the alternative battle styles that get suggested: Dance Battle and Strategic Diplomacy for examples.
- The sudden change in tone when the Burrow attacks the Shopkeep. For clarity, the players were actually pretty worried about the Burrow and then... that happened.
Funny / Warrens of Oric the Awesome