This page is for characters introduced in the Fanfiction PostMU: Life's a Scream! Due to the nature of the Characters being Original Characters, readers are highly recommended to go to the author's page for more details on them in the links provided. Please visit the DeviantArt pages of Cartuneslover16 and CuddlesAndHuggles for further information and links.
For characters introduced in the original 2001 film, see the Monsters, Inc. page.
For characters introduced in the 2013 film, see the Monsters University page.
Tropes shared by multiple Exceeda Zeta Characters:
- Author Avatar: Author Cartuneslover16 has mentioned that each of the Exceeda Zeta Sorority girls represent a few aspects of herself:
- Laura represents her compassion and leadership.
- Dot represents her child-like demeanor and strong dreamer self.
- Katy represents her toughness and unwillingness to back down from a challenge.
- Colette represents her fashion assertion and temperance.
- Monnie represents her tendency to care too much about others, as well as her fondness for music.
- Badass Adorable: All of the members of the Exceeda Zeta Sorority qualify, but in each of their own different ways. For example, Laura possesses a legendary roar and the ability to breathe flames, as well as flight due to having wings.
- Badass Crew: When Laura and her friends all work together, they can accomplish some impressive tasks.
- Circle of Friendship: They're a sorority group that works together thanks to their strong friendship.
- Color-Coded Characters/Color Motif: Laura and her friends come in a variety of colors.
- Laura is midnight blue.
- Dot is orange.
- Katy is Salmon pink.
- Colette is blue and violet.
- Monnie is yellow and red.
- Five-Man Band: "Five Girl Band" would be more accurate in this case:
- The Leader: Laura, who serves as the president of the sorority.
- The Lancer: Katy, being more willing to get her hands dirty when she feels necessary.
- The Big Guy: Dot, largely because she's the tallest one of the group.
- The Smart Guy: Laura again, but Monnie also fits this category to a degree as well.
- The Chick: Colette, who is the most feminine one of the group. Laura also fits the "spiritual" and "heart" criterias of this trope.
- Four-Girl Ensemble: Though there's five of them, they each still fit a few of the categories listed below:
- The Team Mom is Laura, once again because she serves as the sorority president.
- The Sweet Girl is both Monnie and Dot, both of whom are the most openly friendly of the five. Laura too, but she can be pretty harsh when she wants to.
- The Sexy Girl is Colette, who is The Fashionista.
- The Tomboy is Katy, who's into sports, rap music, and is the most sarcastic one of the sorority.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble:
- Laura is Melancholic and Phlegmatic; she's an absolute sweetheart but is also highly introverted and is not afraid to be blunt with other people.
- Dot is Leukine; she's pretty servile and has many interests that she's keen on sharing but sometimes feels like she can't.
- Katy is Choleric and Melancholic; she's the most outwardly short-tempered one of the group and shows a lot of signs of personal insecurity.
- Colette is Sanguine; she's highly eccentric, desires to be an influencer, and can be rather impulsive sometimes.
- Monnie is Phlegmatic and Sanguine; she's pretty introverted (though not to the extent of Laura), is a sweetheart, and is shown to be rather emotionally unstable at times.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Katy and Monnie are the tomboys to Dot and Colette's girly girls.
- Nonstandard Character Design: Each member of the Exceeda Zeta Sorority have their own unique designs, which generally are more detailed and humanoid compared to the other students at MU.
- Team Pet: Archie the Scare Pig, the Mascot of the Rival University Fear Tech, is now Exceeda Zeta Sorority's Team Mascot. He is also the personal pet of Laura Sharp, having been his caretaker during her time at Fear Tech and even named him Archibald Sharp.
Laura Scanlon Sharp (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Author Avatar: Laura embodies Cartuneslover16's personality in many ways: Like Laura, she eats a lot and is obsessed with food, for example. She's also prone to panic attacks as well, which is also the same as Laura.
- Berserk Button:
- If you know what's good for you, don't ever criticize other monsters for their appearances and ability to scare (or lack thereof) in front of Laura. It won't end well for you.
- She also didn't take too kindly to Katy whacking her bottom with a branch in Chapter 3. She went as far as to snatch it, break it in half and incinerate both halves.
- Beware of the Nice Ones: Laura's a nice, if highly introverted girl. However, she's not afraid to be nasty to people if they deserve it. A good example would be in Chapter 5, where she delivered quite the You Know What You Did speech to Sulley, causing him to fall on his knees and break down in tears. However, it is later revealed that she was only testing Sulley to see whether he has truly changed.
- Big Eater: Laura's shown to be able to put away a lot of food, so much that one random student even commented that she can possibly eat more than Big Red (president of JOX Fraternity).
- Breath Weapon: She can breathe fire, as seen in the Prologue and in Chapter 3.
- Fish out of Water: On her first day of enrolling into Monsters University, which she was late due to educational bureaucratic red tape from Fear Tech, Laura plays this trope straight because she doesn't know where to get to specific locations, such as the School of Scaring. In Chapter four, she couldn't find the Greek Council Hall, and require directions from a few EEK girls who were exercising near her.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: Laura's an interesting case in that she's more right in the middle of girly girl and tomboy rather than leaning predominantly in one end. She has a relatively bubbly personality and largely seen hanging out with other girls, but she also takes a liking towards sports (and is shown to be pretty athletic in her own right) and keeps a pig as a pet.
- Ineffectual Loner: Although she's the leader of the Exceeda Zeta Sorority and is an otherwise nice and outgoing person, Laura prefers to be by herself a good majority of the time. Katy and Mike often have to force Laura to even leave her dorm.
- Instant Expert: She may not be the best at making friends, but Holy Goo she does got Roaring part of Scaring down in her book, as seen from Chapter 5.
- Love Interest: Squishy has a crush on her, and struggles to express his feelings whenever he's in her presence. Johnny also has eyes on Laura, which Laura seems aware of but doesn't return the feelings.
- Mama Bear: Doesn't take any of her teammates being put at risk well at all.
- Meaningful Name: Laura is derived from "Laurasiatheria", a superorder of placental mammals believed to have originated on the northern supercontinent of Laurasia (which, today, roughly corresponds to Eurasia and North America). Befitting for someone with an animalistic appearance.
- Mysterious Past: Her time at Fear Tech has so far only been implied, and she's incredibly reluctant to talk about it. Considering how much of much of an anxiety-ridden loner she currently is, something clearly happened during her time there that led to her becoming such.
- Nice Girl: An incredible sweetheart who tries to be nice to everyone.
- No Social Skills: She has social skills, yeah, but she prefers to distance herself from other monsters due to her belief that forming an actual friendship with somebody is impossible (that and wanting to focus more on her studies).
- Team Mom: Acts as one to the other members of Exceeda Zeta, being the one most concerned about their well-being and freaks out if she thinks she has failed them.
- To Be a Master: Aspires to break the all-time Scaring Record herself.
Darla 'Dot' Pressler (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Accidental Misnaming: Even after hanging out with them for a certain amount of time, Dot still can't seem to remember the names of Johnny and the rest of his fraternities. She once called Chet "Chuy" for instance.
- Bizarre Taste in Food: Likes peanut butter and hot dog sandwiches, using the combo in the same fashion as most people would peanut butter and jelly in Chapter 11 Part 2.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Not to the extent of Art, but it's clear Dot has her own little fantasy world that she likes to live in.
- Eccentric Artist: She's an art major with an immense love of sketching, painting, and cartoons. She also has an incredibly silly personality and can be pretty ditzy at times.
- Genki Girl: She's very energetic, optimistic, and generally outgoing.
- Genius Ditz: Granted, she's nowhere near as ditzy as Art, but she can be quite clumsy sometimes. That being said, she also has quite a vast knowledge in arts and crafts (which makes sense, seeing as how she's an art major).
- Hartman Hips: She has some noticeable hips for a gelatinous monster.
- Love Interest: Art appears to be shaping up as her potential love interest.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Darla, but everybody sticks to calling her Dot instead.
Katrina 'Katy' McCrea (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Chosen Voice Actress: Fergie. (The famous singer and female vocalist of The Black Eyed Peas)
- Break the Cutie: Katy was visibly distraught when Terri of the Perry twins was severely injured due to the accident at the science labs.
- Deadpan Snarker: She can be pretty snarky when she wants to.
- Love Interest: Of Terri Perry, who has a fairly obvious crush on her. It's so far a little ambiguous if Katy is aware of it.
- Mellow Fellow: When she's not being temperamental or snarky, Katy's a pretty chill and laid-back person.
Colette Creouture (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Attention Whore: And Great Gloopy how. Colette absolutely adores being the center of attention, though unlike most examples, she's most arrogant about it.
- Drama Queen: Enough that the author even refers to Colette as her own personal Rarity/
- The Fashionista: Colette studies Fashion Design, and IS this trope personified.
- Fashion Dissonance: She changes dresses according to the Fashion norm, and she will definitely show off to other students the latest Fashion trends.
- Love Interest: Of George Sanderson, a member of JOX (Jaws Theta Chi). The feeling's are mutual, though both struggle to properly express them.
- Meaningful Name: Her last name is a portmanteau on "creature" and "couture"; the latter is a French word that means designing and manufacturing clothes that meets the client's requirements.
Monroe 'Monnie' Monstre (Own Character of CuddlesAndHuggles)
- Chosen Voice Actress: Tiffany Thornton (The female star appearing in Disney Channel shows such as Sonny with a Chance and So Random!)
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's generally a nice girl, but if you're a jerk and/or you mess with any of her friends (especially Randall), you best stay away from her.
- Green-Eyed Monster: While Randall remains unaware of it, Monnie becomes visibly jealous whenever he talks about her sorority leader Laura.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: She wishes to become a DJ just like her mother.
- Love Interest: Of Randall Boggs. She gets incredibly jealous whenever other girls show interests in Randall, especially when Randall brings up Laura.
- Vertebrate with Extra Limbs: She has an extra set of arms that she's capable of retracting.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: Well, replace "girlfriend" with "love interest", but the trope still applies. Monnie does not like anybody who dares to so much as tease Randall, even if Randall isn't all that bothered by it.
Marbus Dagon (Own Character of Victortky)
- Chosen Voice Actor: Jonathan Groff (Kristoff from Frozen, albeit with a deeper voice)
- The Ace: One of MU's football team best strikers, and a pretty good Scaring Class student too.
- Beware of the Nice Ones: You will regret pushing Marbus over his tolerance stage.
- Big Damn Heroes: Saved Theo 'Turbo' from smashing face-first onto the road when the latter was thrown off when riding on Archie the Scare Pig into the Frat Row.
- Big Eater: Can be considered as one for humor purposes, but justified because he needs energy to replenish his strength levels.
- The Big Guy: Marbus is about the size of Sulley. However, his alternate monster form is bigger than any of them.
- Brains and Brawn: He's one of the best strikers in the MU's football team and is also a pretty good student in Professor Knight's Scaring Class.
- Childhood Friend Romance: His girlfriend Seya Sephira, who they've known since they were kids.
- Child Prodigy: Marbus has shown great skills in Scaring even when he was young.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can be one at times.
- Draconic Humanoid: He's the monster version of a Draconic Humanoid, with wings.
- Dork Knight: Despite his unintentionally fearsome outward appearance, he has a pretty dorky personality.
- Extra Eyes: Has four, two on each side, all golden in color.
- Family Business: Marbus, like Sulley and Laura, came from a bloodline of Scarers.
- Friend to All Living Things: He's an incredibly friendly and kind-hearted individual, and is partially the reason why girls love him.
- Gentle Giant: Can be one at times, comes off as one towards the girls.
- Genius Bruiser: Think of the Beast from X-men, in monster form.
- The Gift: His parents mentioned that he had the natural gift of Scaring.
- Good Is Not Soft: Marbus can be reasonable, but if you push him beyond what he can tolerate, glop help you.
- Growing Muscles Sequence: When Marbus utilises his monster ability to become his alternate Monster form.
- Heroic Build: He's packing enough muscle to make any of the Jaws Theta Chi (JOX) fraternity members green with envy. And that is just his standard monster form.
- Humble Goal: He just wanted to make his parents proud of him.
- Lightning Bruiser: He can move pretty fast for a monster his size, and his body-slam can be considered to be hit by a freight train.
- Momma's Boy: A variation of this, and Marbus was very loved by his mother Helen Dagon.
- Mighty Glacier: His huge size makes him one, but he can move pretty fast.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Marbus's Monster Form is what happens when you mix a Charizard with a Draconic Kaiju.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: Even Marbus's friends admit that his strength can be useful at times.
- Nice Guy: Marbus is one, and can be sociable with others once you get to know him.
- Official Couple: With Seya Sephira, his Love Interest.
- Punny Name: His full name is a pun on the terms "Marcus" and "Dragon" respectively.
- Rite of Passage: Went through a dangerous one back at Kaijuville when he was younger.
- Sleep-Mode Size: Marbus's monster ability is Monstrous Transformation, which means his standard monster form is merely his Sleep-Mode Size. His alternate form is a massively muscled and huge winged draconic monster with extremely sharp claws and enough teeth to make sharks envious.
- Socially Awkward Hero: He can be one when trying to get the attention of his Patient Childhood Love Interest Seya Sephira.
- Super Strength: His musclebound draconic physique (which he inherited from his father) proves his powerful strength levels without a shadow of a doubt.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: A trait he inherited from his draconic family line.
- Technical Pacifist/Martial Pacifist: Marbus don't believe in violence, but he will take action when the situation calls for it.
- The Smart Guy: Is pretty smart, and has quite remarkable intelligence.
- Those Two Guys: With Theo 'Turbo'. They both show up regularly in the Fanfiction, provide Plucky Comic Relief as well as being background snarkers at times.
Seya "Aurora" Sephira (Own Character of Victortky)
- Chosen Voice Actress: Idina Menzel (Queen Elsa from Frozen)
- The Ace: One of the best swimmers in Monsters University, even able to match up with Carla Delgado of the EEK Sorority.
- Action Girl: She knows Chewjitsu and various forms of martial arts, so don't mess with her.
- Amazonian Beauty: One of the best swimmers of Monsters University's Swimming Club, and has the body to show for it too.
- Justified, because she had gone through some weight training sessions with Marbus.
- Aura Vision: Sephira's eyes can perceive the auras of other monsters, giving her an inkling on their emotions and personalities at times.
- Badass Bookworm: She does love books, but she's more than capable of handling herself on her own.
- Battle Couple: With Marbus Dagon, they are literally unstoppable.
- Bookworm: Shows shades of this, but not as much as Laura Sharp though.
- Berserk Button: Insult her friends, or even her boyfriend, and you would regret it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She can be sociable and friendly, and a loyal friend if you earn her trust...but if you cross her, let's just say you are definitely in trouble.
- Childhood Friends: With Marbus Dagon back in Kaijuville.
- Cultured Badass: She reads a considerable amount of books, and knows various martial arts, including a few mysterious types.
- Cute Monster Girl: She is one, in a way.
- Devoted to You: She loves Marbus since they had been close friends since young back in Kaijuville, and now seeing him all grown up simply deepened her love for him.
- Draconic Humanoid: She's the monster variant of a Draconic Humanoid, with webbed fins for swimming.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Shows a considerable amount of this trope when she discovers that Marbus met Laura when she accidentally went into the boys' locker room at the MU Stadium.
- Dude Magnet: Considered one of the "hottest-looking" girls on Monsters University campus.
- Extra Eyes: Has six, and all oceanic blue in colour.
- Friend to All Living Things: She loves pets.
- Girl Next Door: To Marbus Dagon back in Kaijuville.
- Hidden Depths: Sephira knows both drawing and Calligraphy. She sketches sometimes within her own notebook, and her personal room back in Kaijuville had a number of her Calligraphy works.
- I Know Karate: She has been taught various martial arts by her uncle Gilbert.
- Meaningful Name: Parts of her name, such as "Aurora" and "Sephira" refer to her scale colour, which is cobalt blue and some varying shades of other blue colours.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Her Monster Form could be described as what happens when you mix a water-based dragon with a sea serpent.
- Nice Girl: She's one of the nicest monsters within campus, being reasonable, friendly, dependable and willing to stand with her friends.
- Official Couple: With Marbus Dagon.
- Plucky Girl: Has shades of this when she was young.
- She's All Grown Up: When Marbus met her. And the same goes for her seeing the him all grown up. It goes both ways.
- Red Baron: She has two.
- Siren of the Oceans by her swimming club friends.
- Sapphire of Kaijuville by her loving parents and neighbours.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She has quite the fighting spirit because she always put in her best effort in everything she does.
Theo 'Turbo' aka Slug Student from MU (Character owned by Pixar, expanded background by Victortky and Cartuneslover16)
- Official Character Profile:Chosen Voice Actor: Bill HaderFirst Appearance: Chapter Two of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- Brick Joke: He's still slowly making up for his two missed semesters and the first scene of him in the Fanfiction is him running extremely slowly to his first ever Fraternity and Sorority Party.
- Butt-Monkey: Because of his extremely slow speed in getting to class, resulting in him missing two whole semesters. Then in his first scene for the Fanfiction, when he was on his way to the Frat Row, he got hit by Archie the Scare Pig and rode him for some time before bumping into an EEK sorority member and got himself thrown off, only to be caught by his roommate Marbus Dagon.
- Casanova Wannabe: A variation of this. Theo did pretty badly at trying to get any Monster Girls to notice him in the first few tries. Only time will tell if he will get a Love Interest in future.
- Hidden Depths: Theo has shown incredible skill for Scream Canister Design, and was one of Professor Brandywine's best students in his class.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Can be this at times.
- The Engineer: Same as Hidden Depths above, Theo has a flair for Scream Canisters, and can immediately build one within mere minutes, or modify almost any existing kinds of Scream Canisters easily and quickly.
- Those Two Guys: With Marbus Dagon. They both show up regularly in the Fanfiction, provide Plucky Comic Relief as well as being background snarkers at times.
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: Unknown
- Shout-Out: His character design of lukewarm green skin and name is a Shout-Out to the green caterpillar with a German accent from Pixar's movie A Bug's Life, who is also named Heimlich.
- Stern Teacher: Being part of the Glee Club, he cuts off Katrina 'Katy' Mc Crea immediately during her song when she switched to rapping instead of singing.
Professor Madame Foster
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: UnknownFirst Appearance: Chapter Seven of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
Professor Coco Chamel
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: UnknownFirst Appearance: Chapter Eight of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- Shout-Out: Her name is a Shout-Out to the renowned Fashion Designer Coco Chanel, who is an excellent French fashion designer.
Art Class Professor
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: UnknownFirst Appearance: Chapter Eight of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He was only introduced in a short scene between Dot and Art in Chapter Eight, and wasn't seen after that.
Fillmore Sharp (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Chosen Voice Actor: Mandel Patinkin (Voice of a father named Stanley in another animated movie called Everyone's Hero.)First Appearance:: Prologue of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- Nice Guy: A Scarer with a heart of gold even during the college years.
- Fillmore has been very encouraging to his classmates, whether they are pursuing the Scaring major or not. He firmly believes that each individual Monster can exceed beyond what their abilities are limited to.
- Shout-Out: His name Fillmore is a Shout-Out to a certain VW bus from Cars, another Pixar Film.
- The Ace: One of the best Scarers working at Monsters Incorporated.
- He's also among the top graduates of Fear Tech and the FT's own Scare Games.
Atta Sharp (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Chosen Voice Actress: Laurie Metcalf (Voice of Andy's mom from the Toy Story Trilogy movies.)First Appearance: Prologue of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
Aahs Sharp (Own Character of Cartuneslover16)
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actress: UnknownFirst Appearance: Prologue of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Aahs Sharp only made an appearance in the prologue when Laura Sharp is born to the Sharp Family, and has not been mentioned since.
- The author put Aahs Sharp in the Fanfiction as a family member of the Sharp Family to share in the joy of receiving a newborn monster.
Bob "Bobby" Dagon (Own Character of Victortky)
- Official Character Profile:Chosen Voice Actor: David Vincent (Voice of Jin Kisaragi & Hakumen from Blazblue and Senketsu in Kill La Kill)
- The Big Guy: His son Marbus, although a large monster, can only reach his chest. That pretty much gives you an idea how big Bob actually is.
- Heroic Build: If you think Marbus's musculature is impressively herculean, wait till you see his father.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Bob Dagon's appearance is best described as "The hybrid combination offspring of Charizard and Godzilla on steroids".
- Shout-Out: His name Bob is a Shout-Out to Bob Parr of The Incredibles, another Pixar Film.
- Super Strength: A given due to his gargantuan musculature.
- The Ace: Bob was also one of the well-known Scarers in Monsters Inc.
- In Monsters University, he's a honoured graduate and wrestling champion.
Helen "Oriana" Dagon (Own Character of Victortky)
- Official Character Profile:Chosen Voice Actor: Ali Hillis (Voice of Dr. Liara from Mass Effect and Sofia Hendrick from Gears of War: Judgement)
- Amazonian Beauty: She's pretty muscly, just like her husband Bob.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: Helen Dagon's appearance is described as a monsterified version of a Dragonite from Pokemon.
- Shout-Out: Her name Helen is a Shout-Out to Helen Parr of The Incredibles, another Pixar Film.
- Statuesque Stunner: Despite being quite tall herself, her husband Bob is One Head Taller.
Agent "Phily Coalson" (Official Designation: CDA Agent 19648)
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: Clark Gregg (Voice of Agent Coulson in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Avengers )First Appearance: Chapter Eight of Post MU: Life's a Scream!
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Highly implied to be one, as hinted in the fanfic.
- The Comically Serious: As seen from his dialogue in the meeting with Dean Hardscrabble, he can be considered as one.
- Cool Shades: Wears one during the meeting with Dean Hardscrabble and Mrs Carlton, as well as Lane Picca, Katy Mc Crea and Naomi Jackson regarding the trio of monsters infiltrating the hospital to look for the Perry twins.
- Nice Guy: Agent Coalson can be considered this as even though he was supposed to push for a harsh punishment, he agreed to the cleaning duties handed out by Dean Hardscrabble to Lane Picca, Katy Mc Crea and Naomi Jackson with regards to the hospital incident.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Considered to be one since he was sent by the CDA Authorities to handle the hospital infiltration incident.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Since he works for the Child Detection Agency, it's pretty much a given. In the fanfic, he even has a black and yellow tie that gives off the impression to others that he works for the Agency.
- Shout-Out: To Agent Phil Coulson of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His CDA Agent number is actually Coulson's date of birth.
Overall Tropes that apply to the Trolls:
- All Trolls Are Different: Like the movie Frozen (2013), the Trolls in the Monsters Inc. world They look like rocks when sleeping or hiding. Pyapi demonstrated this when Nadya brought her out into the monster world.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: They wear moss as clothing but nothing, not even any form of primitive footwear, on their feet.
- Big Brother Worship: Big Sister Worship: The younger trolls show this towards Nadya Petrov.
- Expy: Of the Trolls from Frozen, except further expanded upon.
- Magically-Binding Contract: Nadya Petrov swore one of this, complete with Blood Oath, to never reveal about the existence of the Trolls to anyone.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: The female trolls wear pink or red crystal necklaces, while male trolls wear blue or green crystal necklaces.
- The Chief's Daughter: Nadya Petrov is Grand Pabble's adopted daughter.
- Official Character Profile: Not Applicable
Chosen Voice Actor: Ciaran Hinds
- Brutal Honesty: Shows shades of this when he converses with Nadya and Carrie.
- Good Is Not Nice: While this version of Grand Pabble can be mostly reasonable at times, he can be very disappointed with certain actions Nadya Petrov did on her own, such as risking the existence of the trolls to save her friend Naomi Jackson.
- Parental Substitute: A version of this for Nadya Petrov.
- Punny Name: His name incorporates the term "pebble" for small rocks.
- Shout-Out: His name is a reference to Grand Pabbie from the Disney animated film, Frozen.
- The Leader: Grand Pabble is the eldest troll, and hence he's the leader of their species.
- He's also the most powerful Dream Weaver among the trolls themselves.
- Official Character Profile: Not Applicable
Chosen Voice Actor: Maia Wilson
- Dream Weaver: Mentioned to be one of the best among the trolls, although she was not as good as Grand Pabbie.
- Exact Words: As a reference to the movie Frozen, Pyapi mentioned that Naomi's deteriorating mental condition can only be cured through forgiveness and acceptance from the one that she had wronged in the past. i.e. Terry Perry.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Pyapi didn't mind helping out Nadya's friends, as long as the rules of their continued secrecy are adhered to. Granted, it was partially because Nadya pleaded with her to help Naomi Jackson's emotional problems.
- Official Character Profile: Not ApplicableChosen Voice Actor: Jack Whitehall
Click here to return to the main page of Fanfic: Post MU Life's a Scream!