The Man Himself
The face of the channel. He voices all of the characters and gives them their personalities.
- Adorkable: Especially when hes playing Minecraft.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: He brags about his manhood whenever he thinks it's fitting to do so.
- Cartwright Curse: Pewds suffers this in his Minecraft Lets Play. Throughout the series Pewds has gained many pets which he has loved greatly and taken with him on his adventures. But Minecraft can be very dangerous if youre not careful. It started with Joergen, who died in episode 5, then it was Water Sheep in episode 14, then Joegen #2 in episode 19. Starting from episode 20, at least one of Pewds pets have died in nearly every episode.
- Catchphrase: See the main page. He has too many to re-list here.
- The Chew Toy: A good chunk of his humor (especially while playing horror games) comes from him dying. Sometimes he hurts himself on purpose, but most of the time it happens on accident.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: With a healthy dose of Insane Troll Logic.
- Determinator: When Sven gets trapped underwater in part 9 of Pewds Minecraft series, he does everything he can to rescue him spending the first half of part 10 trying to do so. He succeeds.
- Flipping the Table: Pewds sometimes does this when he gets really frustrated.
- Forgetful Jones: His short-term memory is terrible, especially when it comes to number combinations.
- Friend to All Children: Except for Duck. But even then, Pewds was very sad when Duck became infected and had to be killed.
- Funny Foreigner: He has a very thick Swedish accent, and plays it up for laughs during his Minecraft series.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Pewds can sometimes be very cruel to video game NPCs.
- In Doom 3, he shoots a random civilian after being told not to shoot any civilians.
- Lovable Coward: He is pretty fun to watch in the most intense situations.
- Men Don't Cry: Averted like nobody's business. The ending to The Walking Dead made him break down sobbing.
- Phrase Catcher: Pewds is this to all the other characters due to him being the voice for all of them.
- Properly Paranoid: He has never trusted the barrels, dark corridors, or the statues. But after his fans started creating mods specifically for him, his paranoia has become more justified.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Especially in his earlier playthroughs.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: If his playthrough of The Witch's House is to be believed, Pewdie is terrified of old ladies.
Pewds archenemies. The antagonists of PewDiePieLegendOfTheBrofist.
A child-like entity that always tries to kill Pewds.
A sex toy that Pewds featured in his reviews.
A cardboard cutout of Ainsley Harriott, who became Pewds sidekick for a short while.
Stephano (A.K.A. bebe)
A statue who appears in either bronze or gold edition. He is Pewds best and sometimes only friend throughout the Amnesia series.
- Amusing Injuries: Pewds likes to smack him around on the walls while making bonking noises.
- Butt-Monkey: Stephano has been punched by bros, dropped, thrown about, slammed on walls and doors, drowned, and burrowed into Teleporting Naked Guys' crotches.
- Catchphrase: "Allos Pewdie."
- "This way, Pewdie."
- "AAAH, Pewdie what are you doing!?"
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually the first one to criticize Pewds.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny
- Heroic Sacrifice: During an Amnesia custom story, Stephano stood his ground against a mob of 5 bros to save Pewdie.
- Funny Foreigner: Stephano is French, but he is more likely to spout Spanish phrases.
- Ornamental Weapon: Stephano carries a scimitar, but is unable to use it due to being a statue.
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Sometimes he claims to know where Pewds is supposed to go. Success varies.
- The Bus Came Back: Returns in Pewds Minecraft Lets Play when its revealed that he was bebe all along.
- "Yee, aww, what's an episode without Piggeh? That is like some, porno without porn!"
An omnisexual pig carcass who has a strange craving for sex. He is usually found in a weird place, and is very forward with his desires.
- Acrofatic: Damn, those backflips. He is agile in other actions too.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Catchphrase: "You like that, Pewdie? You like when I [sexually suggestive behaviour]?
- More recently different variations on "I'm pumped!"
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: What all conversations with him spiral into if he is allowed to talk for too long.
- Extreme Omnisexual
- Fan Disservice
- Fate Worse than Death: In a bout of frustration, Pewdie sent Piggeh to rape a barrel on a bed.
- I Love the Dead: Not too odd, considering that he is dead himself.
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Messy Pig
- Nightmare Fetishist: Where there is Piggeh there is filth and blood, dismembered body parts, and corpses. Not to mention, his pleasure toy is a knife.
- The Unfettered: Much like Pewdie, Piggeh is not hesitant to say what twisted topic is on his mind.
- Transparent Closet
Pewdie's worst enemies, the barrels are the first things Pewdie blames for his various misfortunes. He will usually go out of his way to yell at them.
- Big Bad: At least in Pewdie's eyes.
- Enemy Cube
- Enemy Mine: In Pewdie's Doom III playthrough, they helped him fight the demons (a few times) by exploding when he shoots them. Also, several videos have the Barrels assisting Pewds in Lucius
- Say My Name: BAAAAAAAAAAHRRELLLLSSSSS!
- Scare Chord: Pewdie's screaming of the word "barrels" whenever they appear causes his viewers to be more startled about that than the game itself, more often than not.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: It doesn't matter if they're just barrels - Pewdie will still blame anything bad that happens on them.
- The Voiceless: Until recently, and even then only sometimes.
A chair. That's pretty much it.
- Catch Phrase: "I'm a chair."
- "Chair mode activated. Boop."
- Companion Cube
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Repeatedly repels onis. note
- Dub Name Change: Referred to as "Mr. Stol" in Swedish.
- The Generic Guy
- Namesthe Same: Unless Felix has ever watched Pee-wee's Playhouse.
- No Pronunciation Guide: For some reason, Pewdie tends to pronounce "chair" as "Cher", as in the singer.
JenniferA rock that is "too fat." Loves Pewdie, to a point bordering on Stalker with a Crush.
An idiotic parent who rides with his son through ridiculously dangerous environments.
- Abusive Parent
- Armored Closet Gay: Despite saying some rather homophobic things towards his son, he's been shown engaging in questionable things himself.
- Bumbling Dad
- Catch Phrase:
- "I DON'T CARE!"
- "Go, Son!"
- To Timmy, "YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!" or to someone or something, "It's a fucking disgrace..."
- "Shut up Son!"
- Drives Like Crazy: On a bicycle.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: When he wants to drop Timmy in a dangerous place, he sometimes ended up dying instead.
- Ludicrous Gibs
- The Sociopath
The aforementioned Irresponsible Dad's son.
- Ambiguously Gay
- Apologises a Lot
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Timmy can be really devious when he got the upper hand against his dad, but when he doesn't, he'll be a really loving child who constantly says that he loves his dad.
- Catch Phrase: "I'm so sorry dad."
- Whenever he gets launched to his death "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"
- Whenever in an awkward position: "oh, I like that!"
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy
From his Minecraft Let's Play
A horse Pewds comes across that he decides to tame.
- Came Back Wrong: Boss!Pewdiepie summons an evil version of him as a servant to fight Pewds in Episode 26.
- Killed Off for Real: Joergen dies in episode 5.
- Teleporter Accident: His death is caused by a collision with the wall behind the Nether Portal when Pewds tried taking him back through the portal.
- Trademark Favoritefood: Melons, according to Pewds. When Joergen died, Pewds built him a monument in which he has tossed melons into every episode since.
- Tropey, Come Home: During episode 4, Pewds lost Joergen for the second time, and spent a full in-game day trying to find him to no avail. Eventually he found Joergen still having no idea where he disappeared to. The episode ends with Pewds losing Joergen once again.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to his eventual fate.
Joergen Smoergen #2
After Joergens death, Pewds tamed another horse to act as a ReplacementGoldfish.
- Bling of War: Joergen #2 dons an impressive set of Diamond Horse Armor.
- Cool Horse: A stalwart trained horse dons a set of battle-ready Diamond Horse Armor.
- History Repeats: Same as his predecessor, Joergen #2 died by suffocating in a wall.
- Killed Off for Real: Joergen #2 dies in Episode 19.
- Made of Iron: During Episode 9, Joergen #2 is put into danger again and again, always managing to barely survive. His luck finally runs out in Episode 19.
- Replacement Goldfish: After Joergen died, Pewds tamed this horse to replace him, and while he has mentioned on several occasions that he isn't the same Joergen, Pewds has come to accept him as a good substitute.
- Put on a Bus: Pewds lost Joergen #2 during Episode 14 because he forget to attach his leash to the fence during his exploration of the Ocean Palace.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to his nature as a ReplacementGoldfish, and as of Episode 19, his death.
Bone-Joergen (A.K.A. Dinnerbone)
One of the two skeleton horses Pewds managed to find. He named this one Dinnerbone, causing it to turn upside-down. The fandom believes him to be the undead skeleton of Joergen, though Pewds dislikes the idea.
- And I Must Scream: Was left alone at the bottom of the ocean with no signs of Pewds returning to rescue him. Due to his nature as an undead horse, he cannot die. He also cannot despawn due to the name tag placed on him. Though some fans have argued that he is safer that way rather than being brought back with Pewds.
- Cool Horse: He is an undead, skeleton horse.
- Easter Egg: Dinnerbone is the nickname of one of the developers. Naming your horse "Dinnerbone" using the name tag will permanently turn your horse upside-down.
- Mistaken Identity: Pewds initially believed that the skeleton horse that died in episode 19 was Bone-Joergen, forgetting that he was still at the bottom of the ocean.
- Rescue Arc: Similarly to Sven before him, a chunk of episode 21 is dedicated to rescuing Bone-Joergen.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: As per standard Skeleton Horse.
- Friendly Tickle Torture: Bone-Joergen really likes being tickled.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Pewds forgot about him during his exploration on the water temple.
- During his Minecraft themed LWIAY, he ignored the post about his location. Maybe he dislikes this horse because the fanbase keeps insisting that it is Joergen reincarnated? Pewds eventually found him after searching at the bottom of the ocean for him in episode 21.
- He seemed to have disappeared again since he was nowhere to be seen in the stables. Pewds claimed that he ran away, but later admitted he simply forgot where he left him. Pewds eventually found Bone-Joergen trapped in a hole filled with flowing water from all sides.
A wolf that Pewds tamed who promptly came to be his favorite pet.
- Blue Is Heroic: Wears a blue collar and is one of the good guys.
- Canine Companion: Acts as one to Pewds, but sometimes following Pewds on his adventures gets him in some sticky situations like being trapped underwater.
- Cool House: Downplayed example. Pewds built a Japanese house for him, complete with Beds, Storage, and a beautiful exposed wall where he could view the scenery. It's reasonably sized, but definitely large for a dog house.
- Distressed Dude: He was trapped in an underwater cavern on the way back home for his and Pewds epic adventure. Pewds was unable to save him initially, but in the next episode he managed to get him out of there in time.
- Evil Doppelgänger: Boss!Pewdiepie summons an evil version of him as a servant to fight Pewds in Episode 26.
- Made of Iron: He has tanked countless Creeper blasts and survived all of them.
- Happily Married: With Sven's BF, as of Episode 27.
- Parental Favoritism: There's no denying that Pewds favors him the most out of all his pets. Even claiming that if Sven dies, the series ends there.
- Rescue Arc: The first half of episode 11 is dedicated to rescuing Sven.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Pewds certainly seems to think so. See ParentalFavoritism above.
- Sole Survivor: Sven has survived the longest out of all Pewds pets.
- Suddenly Voiced/The Unintelligible: Sven suddenly speaks his disagreement to Pewds in episode 22, but in Sans soundfont, without subtitles.
Water Sheep (A.K.A. jeb_)
A sheep Pewds accidentally trapped within a stream of water leaving him unable to escape. The fandom (and Pewds) like to portray him as a schemer and the true villain of the series. Until Pewds killed Water Sheep causing him to regret his actions and decide to build him a memorial and to portray him in a new light.
- And I Must Scream: Not only was Water Sheep trapped in an enclosed pit where water flows infinitely into a wall, but Pewds also enclosed him in a steel cage where he was forced to listen to a loud bell ringing right next to him, and he later forced three pistons in three directions on him, which ended up killing him.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: After his death, Water Sheep got his own church where sheep can live in peace because Water Sheep set them free. He also occasionally offers Pewds guidance on what to do next.
- Blue-and-Orange Morality: According to Pewds anyway. He sometimes sees Water Sheep either as an irredeemable evil being or a misunderstood angelic figure. After his death, Water Sheep's ascension turned him into some kind of deity.
- Came Back Wrong: Boss!Pewdiepie summons an evil version of him as a servant to fight Pewds in Episode 26.
- Easter Egg: Pewds renamed him jeb_ (a reference to Jeb, one of the developers of the game) which activated an easter egg where his fur changed color constantly.
- Elemental Weapon: Pewds' Trident is imbued with the gift of lightning during thunderstorms because it channels the power of Water Sheep. It was also used to turn the Peepeepoopoo army into Zombie Pigmen capable of fighting The Wither.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: As the result of naming him jeb_. See EasterEgg above.
- Killed Off for Real: He died when Pewds tested his new torture device on him.
- Spirit Advisor: After Pewds killed Water Sheep and he ascended, Pewds built him a memorial that Water Sheep would use to give him guidance on what to do next in the form of short messages. The only catch is that Pewds has to offer sacrifices to Water Sheep to receive his advice.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to his eventual fate.
Peepeepoopoo ArmyAn army of pigs Pewds created to fight The Wither, one of the bosses in Minecraft. Their reserves are so massive that it causes the game to lag whenever Pewds goes near them.
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Parodied. Despite how ridiculous the name sounds, it is usually said in a sincere respectful manner.
- Badass Army: Pewds formed the Peepeepoopoo army by riding through the wilderness with a carrot on a stick.
- The Cavalry: After Pewds turned the Peepeepoopoo army into Zombie Pigmen using the Trident imbued with Water Sheep's power, Pewds led the Peepeepoopoo army into an epic battle against The Wither.
- Explosive Breeder: Since Pewds decided to use the army to fight The Wither, he bred them until he was overwhelmed by the lag and had to stop.
- Harmful Healing: When trying to heal an injured Peepeepoopoo, Pewds accidentally hit the pig instead of using the splash potion on him which killed him.
- Joke Character: Pigs are rather slow and dont have as much health as other steeds.
- Legacy Character: Whichever pig is currently wearing the saddle is known as the Peepeepoopoo.
- I Am Legion: When referring to the army as a whole, they are the Peepeepoopoos, however, the one who is currently equipped with a saddle is the Peepeepoopoo.
- Was Once a Man: Or Pig in this case, but Pewdiepie turned the entire legion into an army of Zombie Pigmen, a bunch of freakish mutants armed with golden swords, to aid him in fighting The Wither.
- We Have Reserves: Pewds has so many Pigs that even if they were to get attacked and lose many of their reserves, they would still be able to easily recover them.
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute?: Pigs are one of the least cutest mobs in Minecraft, and due to Pewds' Cuteness Proximity towards every other animal in the game, Pewds thinks little of killing the Peepeepoopoos for food or out of convenience.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: Because of the massive reserves, Pewds thinks little of killing the Peepeepoopoos for food or out of convenience. Such as when Pewds didnt have enough space left in the boat to carry both a Llama and a Mushroom Cow, (Later DJ Cow) so he killed the current Peepeepoopoo, and put the harness on another pig.
King/Queen PeepeepoopooThe Peepeepoopoo, the one equiped with the saddle and who wears the crown.
- In the Back: Peepeepoopoo betrays Pewds at the end of Episode 29 by pushing him off the end frame.
Although hes actually a turtle, not a toad. Pewds tamed him and had him frick another turtle so he could collect the scutes to create a shell helmet which would let him breathe underwater.
- Breeding Slave: Pewds took an interest in Virgin Toad specifically for the purpose of creating a shell helmet from their scutes which would let him breathe underwater.
- Clark Kent Outfit: As Pewds discovers in episode 23, under their shells, turtles are surprisingly buff.
- Explosive Breeder: Once Virgin Toad and his partner were left alone, they continued to make babies at such a fast rate that by the time Pewds returned to their spot on the shore, he found a huge pile of fully grown turtles.
After discovering a music disc containing a song that he liked, Pewds forced several animals to man the jukebox so he could continue to listen to it. DJ Cow was the last to hold the title.
- Legacy Character: So far, five characters have assumed the role of Pewds DJ: Boat Cow, a kidnapped Villager, a Mushroom Cow, a Zombie Pigman, and another Mushroom Cow named DJ Cow.
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Despite the various characters resistance to becoming the next DJ, Pewds always manages to get them in the boat eventually.
Stone Man (A.K.A. Iron Golem)Iron Golems that Pewds attempted to force to protect his house. They all left immediately once Pewds took his eyes off them.
- Creator Cameo: Pewds named the Iron Golem guarding his villagers Brad, after Brad1, the editor who recently quit. Another Iron Golem that was with Pewds briefly was named Sive after Brad2, his other editor.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Because Pewds never managed to put a proper name tag on any of them, the golems disappeared without a trace.
IKEA BIRD (A.K.A. Klaus)A couple of tropical birds that Pewds found and tamed in the jungle.
- Buried Alive: What happened to IKEA BIRD when Pewds brought home IKEA BIRD #2. Thankfully, it doesn't stick.
- Dying to Be Replaced: Once Pewds found a blue parrot, he talked about having to kill his old cyan parrot and ultimately buries him under the floor. Thankfully, it doesn't stick.
- Killed Off for Real: IKEA BIRD died because of Pewds carelessness when dealing with a raider who had gotten himself stuck in a boat. IKEA BIRD #2 died twice, first due to flying into cacti and then due to Pewds carelessness when trying to turn DJ COW into a brown Mooshroom.
- Killed Offscreen: Klaus died between Episode 17 and Episode 18.
- Legacy Character: So far there have been three IKEA BIRDS: Klaus who Pewds found in Episode 17, IKEA BIRD and IKEA BIRD #2.
- Only Knownby Their Nickname: Although their actual name is Klaus, Pewds quickly stops calling them that in favor of calling them by their nickname.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Klaus, who died before the episode following his debut.
BernieA Donkey Pewds found who died in a village raid. He was tamed to replace Joergen #2 who had just died.
- Fragile Speedster: Bernie isn't as durable as a horse, but he's plenty fast enough.
- Horseback Heroism: Besides Joergen, Bernie is the only steed Pewds has brought to the battlefield, which got him killed.
- Killed Off for Real: Died getting pelted by arrows.
- Remember the New Guy?: Apparently, Bernie has been around since the very first episode.
- Taking the Bullet: He died blocking an arrow shot by a raider from hitting Pewds.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He was tamed in the same episode he died.
RolfA Slime Pewds found while exploring underground.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: This is what attracts Pewds to Rolf.
- Killed Off for Real: Dies in the same episode he appeared.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: He was found in the same episode he died.
Ulla BrittaAfter hearing about how Cats could scare away creepers, Pewds did everything he could to tame a cat, but he was unable to do so. He finally managed a success with Ulla Britta.
- Cool Cat: Being able to scare away creepers is the reason Pewds tamed her.
- Reincarnation: Is theorized to be the reincarnation of Joergen and Joergen #2 due to the color of her eyes being Gold and Cyan.
Feige/Feigi (A.K.A. CheepCheepCheep/Water Chicken)A chicken Pewds gave as a gift to Jack Black. Feigi reappears to Pewds at his second house in Episode 33.
- Canon Foreigner: Feige debuted in a livestream and has not made an actual appearance in the series yet. Until Episode 33 where Pewds spends the entire episode getting to know Feigi.
- Killed Off for Real: Was blown up by Pewds to troll Jack Black. And then again a second time when Pewds was forced to fight Feigi after giving him a diamond.
- Leit Motif: The Undertale Shop theme.
- Morality Pet: Towards Jack Black, which Pewds exploits to troll him.
- Shout Out: Is named after Kevin Feige.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Feigi seems to really enjoy Pewds various torture methods.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The original Feige was blown up by Pewds very quickly; However, the Feigi that Pewds meets while at his second house is given plenty of characterization before Pewds kills him in an epic battle after giving him a diamond.
Black/Dark JoergenA dark horse that Pewds came across and tamed. He is Joergen #2's successor, who had just died.
- Cool Horse: A stalwart trained horse dons a set of battle-ready Iron Horse Armor.
- Flat Character: Other than being Replacement Goldfish towards Joergen #2, he has no defining or memorable attributes about him.
- Out of Focus: Compared to the other Joergens, he has had very little screentime.
- Replacement Goldfish: Towards Joergen #2.
- Walking Spoiler: Due to his nature as a ReplacementGoldfish .
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Pewds left him in a hole and then forgot about him for a few episodes.
Ake & BengtA pair of foxes that Pewds found in the forest and decided to unwillingly escort.
- Sole Survivor: Bengt.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Ake, who was killed by a wild wolf in the same episode he was introduced.
Sven's BFA wolf Pewds came across in a forest who he decided to tame for Sven. Met his demise in Episode 32 while Pewds was testing the Slime Blocks.
- Badass Gay: Is openly gay and can kick quite some tail.
- Gender Bender: Was changed from female to male because Pewds couldn't think of a feminine version of the name Sven.
- Happily Married: To Sven.
- His Name Really Is "Barkeep": His name is actually Sven's BF.
- Killed Off for Real: Died when Pewds used him to test the bounce of Slime Blocks.
- Satellite Love Interest: Was tamed primarily to be Sven's partner and was even named after that fact.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ran to the Nether when Broland was raided in Episode 29.
- Wham Line: The message Pewds received from the in-game chat announcing his passing."Sven's BF fell from a high place"
SvensonSven and Sven's BF's son, who was born during his parents wedding.
- Express Delivery: Due to the way Minecraft breeding works, he was born as soon as his parents started mating.
- Flat Character: Is Sven and Sven's BF's son and that's it.
- Homosexual Reproduction: Was born from two biological fathers.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ran to the Nether when Broland was raided in Episode 29.
Council of Water SheepThe Council of Water Sheep. They reside in the water temple Pewds built for Water Sheep.
- Killed Off for Real: Killed by Pewds to make way for the Council of Beetroot.
- The Omniscient Council of Vagueness: Not much is known about these sheep other than that they have power over the weather like Water Sheep.
Council of BeetrootThe Council of Beetroot. They replaced The Council of Water Sheep after Episode 33.
- Starfish Language: They speak in a strange language that only Pewds seems to understand.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: So far they have not offered any new traits besides the ones that the Council of Water Sheep had.
- The Omniscient Council of Vagueness: Same as their predecessor. The Council seems to operate with a Hive Mind similar to the Peepeepoopoo Army.
bebeThe universal name Pewds uses for the Totem of Undying. In Episode 31 bebe is revealed to have been Stephano all along.
- Video-Game Lives: The Totem of Undying brings Pewds back to full health when he takes damage such that it would have otherwise killed him.