The Man Himself
The Let's Player. He voices all the items and the characters, and is the one who keeps in touch with the community.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: He brags about his manhood whenever he thinks it's fitting to do so.
- Catchphrase: See the main page. Too many to re-list here.
- The Chew Toy: A good chunk of his humor (especially while playing horror games) comes from him dying. He also frequently hurts himself on accident while playing.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Determinator: When Sven gets trapped underwater in part 9 of Pewds Minecraft series, he does everything he can to rescue him spending the first half of part 10 trying to do so. He succeeds.
- Even the Guys Want Him
- FaceHeel Turn: During his Lucius playthrough. Made more evident by the fact that the barrels (Which, in almost all of his other Let's Plays, are his enemies) give him advice from time to time.
- Flipping the Table: Does this gesture when sufficiently frustrated.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ is actually the title of one of his Amnesia videos.
- Forgetful Jones: His short-term memory is terrible, especially when it comes to number combinations.
- Friend to All Children: ...Except if you're Duck. But even then, he becomes saddened when Duck becomes infected and has to be killed.
- Funny Foreigner: He is Swedish.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Especially when he acts as Irresponsible Dad.
- In Doom 3, he shoots a random civilian after being told not to shoot any civilians.
- Idiot Hero
- Genre Savvy
- Knife Nut: "YOU SPEAK CHOPNESE?"
- Lovable Coward: He is pretty fun to watch in the most intense situations.
- Men Don't Cry: Averted like nobody's business. Huge jumpscares often make him shed a tear or two.
- The ending to The Walking Dead made him break down sobbing.
- Meta Guy
- Mr. Fanservice
- Nightmare Fetishist: He often calls the Bro and other gruesome characters sexy.
- Phrase Catcher: To all the other characters.
- Properly Paranoid: He never trusted the barrels, corridors or the statues. But since his fans started creating mods specifically for him, his paranoia has become more justified.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Especially in his earlier playthroughs.
- Surrogate Soliloquy
- Talking to the Dead: He speaks with Piggy, Skully and the Bro, who are all dead to different degrees.
- That's What She Said: A master of it. Sometimes when he reads a text, he can at least make one That's What She Said joke out of it even if it's not even remotely sexual.
- The Unfettered
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: If his playthrough of The Witch's House is to be believed, Pewdie is terrified of old ladies.
A statue who appears in either bronze or gold edition, depending on which one Pewdie finds first. He is Pewdie's best friend.
- Amusing Injuries: How many times has Pewdie accidentally slammed him into an object accompanied with same Clonk sound?
- Butt-Monkey: Stephano has been punched by bros, dropped, thrown about, slammed on walls and doors, drowned, and burrowed into Teleporting Naked Guys' crotches.
- Catchphrase: "Allos Pewdie."
- "This way, Pewdie."
- "AAAH, Pewdie what are you doing!?"
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually the one to criticize Pewdie.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny
- Heroic Sacrifice: During an Amnesia custom story, Stephano stood his ground against a mob of 5 bros to save Pewdie.
- Funny Foreigner: He is French, but he is more likely to spout Spanish phrases.
- Ornamental Weapon: Stephano carries a scimitar, but is unable to use it due to being a statue.
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Sometimes he claims to know where Pewdie should go. It doesn't always lead to progress.
- "Yee, aww, what's an episode without Piggeh? That is like some, porno without porn!"
An omnisexual pig carcass who has a strange craving for sex. He is usually found in a weird place, and is very forward with his desires.
- Acrofatic: Damn, those backflips. He is agile in other actions too.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Catchphrase: "You like that, Pewdie? You like when I [sexually suggestive behaviour]?
- More recently different variations on "I'm pumped!"
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: What all conversations with him spiral into if he is allowed to talk for too long.
- Extreme Omnisexual
- Fan Disservice
- Fate Worse than Death: In a bout of frustration, Pewdie sent Piggeh to rape a barrel on a bed.
- I Love the Dead: Not too odd, considering that he is dead himself.
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Messy Pig
- Nightmare Fetishist: Where there is Piggeh there is filth and blood, dismembered body parts, and corpses. Not to mention, his pleasure toy is a knife.
- The Unfettered: Much like Pewdie, Piggeh is not hesitant to say what twisted topic is on his mind.
- Transparent Closet
Pewdie's worst enemies, the barrels are the first things Pewdie blames for his various misfortunes. He will usually go out of his way to yell at them.
- Big Bad: At least in Pewdie's eyes.
- Enemy Cube
- Enemy Mine: In Pewdie's Doom III playthrough, they helped him fight the demons (a few times) by exploding when he shoots them. Also, several videos have the Barrels assisting Pewds in Lucius
- Say My Name: BAAAAAAAAAAHRRELLLLSSSSS!
- Scare Chord: Pewdie's screaming of the word "barrels" whenever they appear causes his viewers to be more startled about that than the game itself, more often than not.
- Sitcom Archnemesis: It doesn't matter if they're just barrels - Pewdie will still blame anything bad that happens on them.
- The Voiceless: Until recently, and even then only sometimes.
A chair. That's pretty much it.
- Catchphrase: "I'm a chair."
- "Chair mode activated. Boop."
- Companion Cube
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Repeatedly repels onis. note
- Dub Name Change: Referred to as "Mr. Stol" in Swedish.
- The Generic Guy
- Namesthe Same: Unless Felix has ever watched Pee-wee's Playhouse.
- No Pronunciation Guide: For some reason, Pewdie tends to pronounce "chair" as "Cher", as in the singer.
JenniferA rock that is "too fat." Loves Pewdie, to a point bordering on Stalker with a Crush.
An idiotic parent who rides with his son through ridiculously dangerous environments.
- Abusive Parent
- Armored Closet Gay: Despite saying some rather homophobic things towards his son, he's been shown engaging in questionable things himself.
- Bumbling Dad
- "I DON'T CARE!"
- "Go, Son!"
- To Timmy, "YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!" or to someone or something, "It's a fucking disgrace..."
- "Shut up Son!"
- Drives Like Crazy: On a bicycle.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: When he wants to drop Timmy in a dangerous place, he sometimes ended up dying instead.
- Ludicrous Gibs
- The Sociopath
The aforementioned Irresponsible Dad's son.
- Ambiguously Gay
- Apologises a Lot
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Timmy can be really devious when he got the upper hand against his dad, but when he doesn't, he'll be a really loving child who constantly says that he loves his dad.
- Catchphrase: "I'm so sorry dad."
- Whenever he gets launched to his death "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"
- Whenever in an awkward position: "oh, I like that!"
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy
From his Minecraft Let's Play
A horse that Pewdiepie comes across that he decides to tame.
After Joergen dies, Pewdiepie gets another horse.
A dog Pewdiepie comes across that he decide to adopt.
- Canine Companion: Acts as one to Pewds, but following him on his adventures gets him trapped underwater.
- Cool House: Downplayed example. Pewds built a Japanese house for him, complete with Beds, Storage, and a beautiful exposed wall where he can view the scenery. It's reasonably sized, but definitely large for a dog house.
- Distressed Dude: Trapped in an underwater cavern Pewds discovered. He waste no time to save him.
- Rescue Arc: The first half of episode 11 is dedicated to rescuing Sven.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: There's no denying that Pewds favor him the most from his other pets.
Water Sheep (A.K.A. jeb_)
A sheep pewds accidentally trap within a water contraption and can't escape. Fandom (and Pewds) likes to portray him as a schemer and a hidden villain who spite on others.
- And I Must Scream: He is trapped in an enclosed pit where a water flows infinitely into a wall, and Pewds constantly encloses him in a steel cage, and forced a piston in three directions on him.
- Easter Egg: Pewds renamed him jeb_ (a reference to Jeb, one of the developer of the game) which activated an easter egg where his fur change color constantly.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: As the result of naming him jeb_. See Easter Egg above.
- Killed Off for Real: Dies when Pewds testing his new torture device set for him.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Pewds constantly tortures him, by torturing him i mean ring a loud bell right to his ears while he's trapped in an enclosed space and an infinitely flowing water, but he doesn't cling at all.
Actually a turtle, not a toad. Pewds taming him and had him to get laid with another turtle so he can breed a baby turtle and get himself a nice turtle shell helmet.