The following tropes are EXCLUSIVE to only ProJared's videos. Any people who have tropes on this page only have tropes applied to them in his videos alone.
PlayersAll the people to have ever been featured on the show as hosts, including Jared himself.
- An Interior Decorator Is You: Or rather, an interior decorator is he. If a videogame offers furniture customization options, then that's the next two hours of the stream. Wardrobe choices? Make that four hours. Have them both available and Jared go bye-bye.
- Bee Afraid: He is absolutely terrified of Bees. He even did a video of the "Top Ten Bees in Video Games," saying the whole time both how terrifying and badass they are.
- Deadpan Snarker: To say he is sarcastic is to say that humans breath a couple times a day.
- Heroic BSoD: He got this after the "Oscar" video. He did the entire episode sprawled on the floor.
- Motor Mouth: In his "One Minute Reviews."
Original CharactersAll the characters that have been created or debuted in ProJared's videos.
- Like Father, Like Son: He took his father's place as a defender for Jared's crops in Haven & Hearth, and later on, in Stardew Valley.
- Character Death: By the end of the video, both of them had died. Glubs died from overeating, and PBG died from starvation.
- Big Eater: While not willingly, he was given a shit ton of food in the name of the experiment.
- Butt-Monkey: In the name of the experiment, PBG was completely neglected and forgotten about.
Nuzlocke CharactersThe characters featured in and are exclusive to ProJared's Nuzlocke playthroughs.
- Action Survivor: Was one of the few Pokemon to actually survive the Nuzlocke.
- Ambiguously Evil: She steals the souls of those she defeats, but is still on Jared's side.
- And the Adventure Continues: Nuptup is shunted forward from Fire Red through succeeding Pokémon games, all the way to Pokémon Y.
- Life Drain: Makes heavy use of Absorb/Mega Drain/Giga Drain.
- Memetic Badass: Nuptup is played up (by Jared and the audience) as a dread engine of destruction.
- Reality Warper / The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: In one grind session, Nuptup dies, only for the game to crash, necessitating a reset and undoing the death. Cue jokes about Nuptup causing it to save herself.
- Rated M for Manly: Was the first Pokemon in the entire Nuzlocke to SURVIVE a Self-Destruct attack!