- The finale of The Walking Dead, where Clementine shoots Lee upon request of him to avoid him coming back as a zombie.
- The killing of Ben and Kenny also made him cry, despite the characters being right assholes for the long while. Though also a tear jerker, it doesn't compare to the above example, as it didn't just make him cry but made him right out bawl.Felix: You can be Robin next time. You can be Robin.
- The killing of Ben and Kenny also made him cry, despite the characters being right assholes for the long while. Though also a tear jerker, it doesn't compare to the above example, as it didn't just make him cry but made him right out bawl.
- His reaction to the end of The Witch's House, especially considering that it was right after he had gone through the above. Viola's dad shoots Viola without even realizing that he shot his own daughter.Pewdiepie: Not again...
- Froggy 2012. Never forget.explanation
- His expression while listening to the homeless peoples' stories in part 6 of his Beyond: Two Souls playthrough. While he doesn't cry, it's rather sombering, especially for fans who are used to his comedic exaggerated sobbing.
- As a double-sombering moment for Canadian fans, that episode went up on their Thanksgiving. Ouch.
- Timmy from Happy Wheels gets blown up, shredded, impaled, yelled at, and forgotten on an alarmingly frequent basis.
- His reaction to Seiko's death in Corpse Party. He loses the chipper a considerable lot afterwards and is visibly shaken by it.
- His entire reaction to the game. He is noticeably calm. His face throughout the playthrough can be described as shock.
- The ending of episode four of his Journey LP, where his accomplice Bengt dies in the snow. What makes it worse is that you had no idea that it was coming—you only had a hint from the episode title ("SADDEST ENDING!") that a Tear Jerker was going to drop. But after tagging alongside Pewdie for the entirety of the game up until that point, Bengt's death was rather jarring for most bros. Made even worse by the goofy, upbeat outro music that plays afterward.Pewdie: Just a little further, Bengt. Just a little further. I always admire your stamina, Bengt. You were always the toughest one. But hey—we always manage to make our way through it, no matter how hard the times were. Right, Bengt? Remember that time that dragon nearly killed you? It nearly killed me. I tried to save you, but you just ran. You're crazy. I think I might have to amputate my legs, cuz they're freezing. This is worse than climbing Mount Everest. NO—I can't move anymore, Bengt! I'm a little scared. Wh-what's going on? Bengt? Bengt, what's happening? I don't feel so good. Bengt, sing to me! Sing to me, Bengt! Where's your scarf? NO! We're dying, Bengt! I wanted you to know--that you were the brightest. You were the greatest, Bengt. I love you. Don't leave me. Stay with me. (Bengt dies) BEEEEEEEEEEENGT!
- The season 2 finale of The Walking Dead has Pewds burst into tears after realizing he chose to shoot Kenny, lamenting on how it was his time to go due to increasing Sanity Slippage and expressing subdued anger and disappointment at Jane for the entire Batman Gambit she orchestrated. He ends up with the Clementine Alone ending and is shown to be still visibly shaken by the entire ordeal after the credits finish.Pewdie: (voice breaking) This fucking shit again...
- During Among the Sleep, Pewds being his usual self has found out that the mother's alcoholism was the monster all along. While his reaction isn't a tearjerker, the fact that he's playing a baby when he picks up a bottle of alcohol and brings it to his mom to make her feel better is.
- In his most recent Pewds Does Everything, the video ends with Pewdie admitting why he hadn't done more episodes: the last time he tried recording one (about a year prior to the video), he ended up suffering a panic attack from doing too many crazy things at once and not eating anything. He distanced himself from the series after that for obvious reasons.
- His let's play of That Dragon, Cancer. It's possibly the heaviest game he has ever played.
- While "Congratulations" (the song he made to congratulate T-Series) was pretty in jest and sarcastic, there's a Subdued Section of the song where Felix, from his room, accepts his loss, thanks his audience for sticking with him through the ups and downs of his career, and offers — for the first time in an incredibly long while — a brofist. Equal parts heartwarming and heartbreaking.So this is it, thanks for sticking with my channel
Ever since I was a nobody screaming at barrels
Yeah, this is it, it's been an adventure
It's the end of the reign of Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg
Through all the change and controversy, you've been by my side
There's no army in the world I would rather give me watch time
It's been a wild ride, so while I can still be heard
Here's one last brofist from the number one in the world.
- From his Minecraft let's play:
- The death of first Jørgen. Pewds tried to bring Jørgen into the nether and return, but since Pewds build the portal on an enclosed wall across the portal range, Jørgen teleported back to the Overworld colliding with the wall in back of the portal, which kills him. Pewds was struck with grief for what he done that even after receiving another trusty steed, he couldn't ever forget him. A memorial is build as a memorandum of his adventures with Pewds.
- Sven got trapped in an underwater cavern Pewds discovered when digging through the ocean floor, and Pewds worried. In the next episode, Pewds waste no time to save him.
- The next Jørgen almost getting himself killed several times in Episode 9.
- When trying to create a new contraption to torture the Water Sheep, Pewds accidentally get him killed complete with a brief mourning to Water Sheep... Only for him to snap back and enlist a replacement.
Tear Jerker / PewDiePie