Alright, let's do this.
Separate folders based on how early they appear.
Introduced in the second chapter and it is shown that she is very passionate about everything. She is the oldest child of Ash and Misty, and she is a Tsundere (Type A), just like her mother. She is sixteen years old. It has been heavily hinted by her friends and sister that she has strong feelings for Jason Hayden, but she is often angered by him, causing her to react violently. She cares deeply for her friends and family, acting very protective of her twin sister Maria, threatening her childhood friend, Drake, when Maria and he started dating. Even though she fiercely denies it, her best friend is Alex.
- Action Girl:
- Ancestral Weapon: More like ancestral clothing.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Jay.
- Has calmed down somewhat.
- Character Development: She has finally realized how serious the war is.
- Which causes her to break down.
- Combat Medic
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It's really, really easy to make her mad. Jay can testify to this but she is getting better at controlling it.
- Heroic Lineage: Not just Ash and Misty.
- Hotblooded: You have to be blind to not see this.
- Idiot Hero: She may be smarter than Ash but she has a few moments.
- Knight Templar Big Sister: Mess with any of her family and she will cut you.
- She also blames herself for not being able to protect Maria enough.
- Large Ham: She is very hammy.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Alex lampshades this.
- Lineage Comes from the Father: This trope is true for Ashley, but Maria... That's a different story.
- Making a Splash: Her starter Pokemon, a Feraligatr.
- Oblivious to Love: She was completely clueless to the fact that Jonah's been crushing on her.
- Psychic Powers: She has Aura.
- Secret Legacy: She has one from Ash's side of the family.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With Jay but only the fist part. It's just slapslap right now...
- Soul Power
- Supreme Chef
Calm and kind, Maria is definitely the softer side of the Ketchum twins. It is unknown where Maria gets her patience, as it is well known that Ash and Misty are not very patient. She's stubborn as a mule, on the other hand, and can be quite unforgiving, as poor Drake can testify. Despite this, Drake and Maria confess to each other quite early in the story, because they've both acknowledged feelings for each other a couple years ago, and they become a couple. On her sixteenth birthday, she comes into Misty's side of the family's powers. As of Chapter 28, she and Ashley are MIA.
- Action Girl: It runs in the family.
- Badass Family: With Ashley and Lewis.
- Battle Couple: With Drake.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's considerably one of the nicer ones in her circle of friends just don't make her mad.
- Green-Eyed Monster: She gets veeeeeery jealous.
- Making a Splash: No, duh. (She got it from Misty's side of the family.
- Heroic Lineage
- Legacy Character
- Lineage Comes from the Father: Averted. She got her special power from Misty.
- Turns out that this power was passed down through the maternal line.
- Only Sane Man: She shares this role with Alex.
- She's also the only sane Ketchum.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: She has her moments.
- Tranquil Fury
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Maria's the Tomboy to Lizzie's Girly Girl and she's the girly girl to Ashley's tomboy.
- Tsundere: She's Type B.
- Violently Protective Girl Friend: She fulfilled this trope for Drake before they started dating.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry:
Alexandra 'Alex' Shinji
Aloof and sarcastic, Alex Shinji is the snarker of the group. She is the oldest (and only) daughter of Paul and Dawn. She is sixteen. Even though she acts a lot like Paul, (cold, sarcastic, and callous), she has some of her mother's compassion. Despite this, she loves her friends and family, and has a strong relationship with all of her friends, but especially with Drake, her younger twin brother and Ashley, who she has known since they were very young. Even though she is calm 95% of the time, she has a violent temper when angered. She develops a rivalry with Cobalt Oak, who she loathes with a passion. It has been commented a couple of times, to her irritation, that her relationship with Cobalt mirrors her parents' relationship.
- Action Girl:
- Aloof Big Sister: Averted with Drake. She cares a lot for her brother, but she just prefers to not show much emotion.
- Played straight with Rory, though. It's possible that she's just taking her frustration out with Rory.
- Arrogant Kung Fu Girl: Not often but she can be arrogant.
- Badass Normal: See Lady of War.
- She also is adept in martial arts.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: She is very, very scary when provoked correctly.
- The Chess Master: She is very good at strategy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Provides most of the sarcasm in the group.
- Emotionless Girl: She sometimes exhibits this.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold
- Knife Nut: Indeed.
- Knight Templar Big Sister
- Lady of War: She sometimes fight hand-to-hand combat, but she prefers fighting at a distance.
- The Lancer: To Ashley.
- Ninja: Mmhm.
- Not a Morning Person
- Not So Above It All
- Only Sane Woman: She is probably the most sane in the group.
- The Quiet One: Well, compared to her friends she is.
- She really doesn't lose her cool.
- Unless you say to her face that there's a possibility that she could end up with Cobalt.
- Orrrrr if you're Cobalt.
- The Rival: She's more of a mashup of this trope and Vitriolic Best Buds for Ashley.
- Shipper on Deck: She's completely fine with Maria dating Drake.
- It's NOT okay when Amethyst wanted to date Drake.
- The Smart Guy: She comes up with all of the plans.
- Stealth Hi/Bye: She likes to pull this sometimes.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Other than her family and friends, she treats everyone coldly.
- Except when Cobalt annoys her.
- She then reacts beautifully.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: She meets all three requirements.
- Tsundere: Type A.
- She's especially this with Cobalt.
- Underestimating Badassery: Cobalt makes this mistake, and this is probably the reason why they got off the wrong foot.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Implied by Ronnie.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Ashley.
- What the Hell, Hero?: She does this to Drake when he goes emo after Maria and Ashley 'die'.
- Also received one from Cobalt.
- You Gotta Have Indigo Hair: Well duh.
Appearing in the second chapter, along with the rest of his friends, Drake Shinji is the Nice Guy of the group. Drake is the younger twin brother of Alex and the son of Paul and Dawn. He may look like his father a lot, but his temperament is nothing like Paul's. He is in love with Maria, and was very heartbroken when she and Ashley disappeared. He seems to have an inferiority complex and compares himself with Alex often. Despite this, he has a pretty close relationship with her, and acts as her rock when she's moody. He is currently sixteen years old.
- The Archer
- Badass Family: With Alex and to a lesser extent, Ronnie.
- Badass Normal:
- Berserk Button: See Relative Button.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Drake is very nice, but once you get him mad, you're basically screwed.
- Don't imply that you messed with his girlfriend or you'll regret it.
- BrotherSister Team: With Alex.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has his moments.
- But Alex beats him.
- Fatal Flaw: You Wouldn'tLikeMeWhenImAngry.
- Growing A Spine: A work in progress.
- Heroic BSoD: He gets this after Maria and Ashley get kidnapped.
- Knight Templar Big Brother: Yeah... He doesn't really mind letting Alex handling her troubles, but he will hunt you down if you're stupid enough to put her in real danger.
- Martial Pacifist: Drake prefers to practice this, but once you get him mad enough...
- Nice Guy
- Ninja: And how?
- Relative Button: Do not mess with Alex.
- Or Rory.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Alex.
- The Unfavorite: He thinks that Paul favors Alex more.
Alex: You're an idiot. Now quit babbling about it or I'll have to slap you.
- Alex smacks some sense into him after he tells her that, though.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Alex really lets him have it when he tries to run away.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: Drake may seem to be a pushover but he isn't.
Jason 'Jay' HaydenThe Jerkass With A Heartof Gold of the gang. He is the oldest child and son of Drew and May. He is now seventeen, almost eighteen. He is a lot like his father, down to his personality and looks, only have inherited May's sapphire blue eyes. He may seem like a jerk, but he cares greatly about his friends and family. Even though he doesn't show it, he's fiercely protective of his younger sister, Lizzie, especially during the second arc. He often acts jealous of Jonah, due to his close friendship with Ashley, and constantly fights with Ashley, egging her on until she loses her temper.
- Aloof Big Brother: He can be distant to Lizzie.
- Anime Hair: Drew gave it to him.
- The Casanova
- Chick Magnet: Many girls find him very attractive, and unlike his father, he enjoys the attention.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Uh huh, sure Jay. You aren't jealous.
- Crazy-Prepared: He put a freaking microchip in Lizzie's necklace just so he could track her in case she was in danger.
- Fatal Flaw: Pride
- It Amused Me: Not really EVIL, but he taunts Ashley a lot.
- Her reaction is usually yelling at him...
- Or hitting him with her bat.
- Or both.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold: He can be a cocky jerk, but he cares deeply about his friends.
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Legacy Character
- Like Father, Like Son: Mmmhm.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!
- Only Known By Jay: His real name is Jason, but nobody calls him that.
- Relative Button: Reduce Lizzie to the point of tears and die.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: He is in denial right now.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He bears a striking resemblance to his father except for his blue eyes.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: From Drew.
Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Hayden
The hyper and cheerful girl of the group, Lizzie could be considered the weak link of the group since she is the sole female Coordinator. Is it true? HECK NO. She can be badass when she feels like it. She is the only daughter of Drew and May, and literally one of the nicest characters in the group. She is no push-over though, and is very capable of kicking your butt. She is the shipper of the group and she is often looked on as crazy but lovable by her friends. She is currently sixteen years old.
- Action Girl
- Badass Adorable: She may look innocent but she can kick ass.
- Badass Family: With Jay, and later on, Amethyst and Tanzanite.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Braids of Action
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- The Chick: She can hold her own in a fight, but her friends fight a lot more than she does.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Her friends view her as being a bit on the crazy side.
- The Ditz: She has her moments. But then...
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm: She has her moments.
- Dragon Rider: She owns a freaking Charizard. MOVING ON.
- Fangirl: Over her 'ships'.
- The Fashionista: Oh so much.
- Fiery Redhead: Averted. She's the sweetest girl in the series.
- Genki Girl: SO. FREAKING. MUCH.
- The Heart: She's the nicest one of her friends, but she's just really, really hyper.
- Katanas Are Just Better: She uses one.
- The Matchmaker: She even mentions the ship names in passing.
- Motor Mouth: She has her moments.
- One Head Shorter: She's pretty short, so practically everyone.
- But Citrine's an exception.
- Plucky Girl
- Shipper on Deck: Ships alllll the canon ships.
- Stepford Smiler: She seems to always smile, even if she just lost her best friend.
- Underestimating Badassery: Many people make this mistake.
- But then again, not many Coordinators pick a CHARMANDER for their starter.
- Why Did It Have To Be Ghost Pokemon?: Lizzie's deathly afraid of ghost Pokemon, due to a bad childhood memory.
Sweet and kind, Citrine is the somewhat reluctant leader of her friends. She is the only daughter of Red and Yellow, and their youngest child. She is currently fifteen years old. She is a Viridian Forest child and one of the most powerful shown, as her mother and grandmother were both Viridian Forest children. She is quite compassionate and patient as shown when dealing with her crazy friends. She seems to hold no grudge toward the anime group, and appears to dislike that her friends are fighting with them. Her best friend is Amethyst, the daughter of Ruby and Sapphire, but she is very close to all of her friends.
- Berserk Button: Don't. Mess. With. Her. Friends.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Just don't make her angry.
- Cute Bruiser: She may seem adorable but she is pretty badass.
- Hereditary Hair Style: It was mentioned early in the story that she has messy hair from Red.
- The Leader: A position that Red passed on to her.
- She doesn't really like it, though.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: She doesn't really like fighting, like Yellow, not to mention she looks a lot like her mother, and oh yeah, did I forget to mention that she has Viridian Forest powers like Yellow?
- The Medic: She plays this role even more after she becomes the head of the medics in the second arc.
- Oblivious to Love: One of the very few traits that she inherited from Red.
- Poor Jet.
- Older Than She Looks: Unfortunately, she inherited her slow growth from Yellow.
- Pokémon Speak: Reversed since Pokemon talk to her.
- Psychic Powers: She is the most powerful Viridian Forest child born in a century, being the daughter and granddaughter of a Viridian Forest child.
- Rapunzel Hair
- Shrinking Violet: In the beginning but she's outgrowing it.
- Take a Level in Badass: Later is shown to be a strong trainer in her right.
- Young and in Charge: She is the youngest of the gang, but she's considered the leader.
- Youngest Child Wins: She has the most Viridian powers out of Red and Yellow's three children.
Shown as cocky and arrogant, Cobalt quickly earns the intense dislike of Alex Shinji. He is portrayed as being proud of the fact of being the son of Green and Blue. This is shown early in the story, angering Alex enough to challenge him and the latter beating him. Despite this, he remains quite arrogant, but he seems to care for his friends. He enjoys pestering Alex, causing the latter to act violently to this, and she even calls him Sergeant Sexist at times. Despite his boasts, he loathes being compared to his father, Green, and the other Oaks. He seems to find Alex's reactions to him amusing, something that is mirror of his parents' relationship when they were teens.
- Anime Hair: From his father.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: He is quite arrogant and he does know kung fu.
- Badass Bookworm: He's a genius, but he prefers to kick butt.
- Berserk Button: Compare him to Green. Go on. I DARE YOU.
- Brainy Brunette: It is implied that he is intelligent, but prefers to pursue other endeavors.
- Butt-Monkey: The authoress enjoys picking on him.
- Dragon Rider: He owns a Charizard.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: His full name is Cobalt Samuel Oak.
- Family Eye Resemblance: His green eyes are a trait from Green.
- Gibberish of Love: The real reason why he annoys Alex constantly.
- Hereditary Hair Style: Same spiky hair from Green.
- It's All My Fault: Cobalt blames himself for Lewis's death.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Cobalt seems like an idiot, but as shown when he fought Sora, he is very adept in fighting and martial arts.
- Long-Lost Relative: He has an older sister named Jade.
- Relative Button: Mention Sora's name after he 'betrays' the rebels, and he'll starting ranting.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: When Jade asked Cobalt about Alex, he acted very flustered and denied having any feelings for Alex.
- Jade agrees with me.
- Shipper on Deck: Seen teasing Jet about Citrine.
- Ship Tease: With Alex, of course.
- Spiky Hair
- The Unfavorite: He believes that he is worthless compared to the rest of his family.
- Sora betraying the Resistance wasn't really helping...
- Uptight Loves Wild: Genderflipped.
- Cobalt may not be that wild, but Alex is definitely uptight.
- Strong Family Resemblance: A trait that he shares with Lewis, his second cousin.
Appears in the first chapter, along with his friends. He is a lot like his father, Silver, but he is not really a stoic. Early on the story, it is established that he harbors a very obvious crush on Citrine Fawkes, but she is quite oblivious to it, to his chagrin. He is currently sixteen years old. His first Pokemon was his Houndour, now a Houndoom, and his starter is a Feraligatr.
- Childhood Friends: With the rest of the second gen Dex Holders.
- But mostly with Bronze, as they lived the closest to each other.
- The Comically Serious
- Knight Templar Big Brother: Jet won't have any problem with suggesting murder for those who mess with his little sister.
- The Lancer: To Cobalt.
- Like Father, Like Son: The only thing he really got from his mom, was well, his hair color.
- Not So Above It All
- Only Sane Man
- Pokémon Speak
- Psychic Powers: He has a weakened version of Viridian powers and he is able to talk to Pokemon.
- He has been shown to exhibit healing powers now.
- The Quiet One
- Ship Tease: A bunch with Citrine. Too bad that Citrine inherited her father's instinct for love... It also seems that the authoress is planning some with Rory.
- The Stoic: Not often, but he has his moments.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
The Only Sane Man of his friends, Bronze is one of the most brainy person among the gang. He is the son of Gold and Crystal, and apparently takes after a lot like his mother in personality, but looks just like his father except for his hair color. He grows to dislike Lizzie Hayden and finds her odd. To his dismay, he has inherited his father's perverted side.
- Anime Hair: Yeah, thanks to his daddy.
- Badass Bookworm: Okay, he's pretty darn smart. Can he still kick butt?
- HECK YEAH.
- Butt-Monkey: The authoress even admits it.DemigodWitch96 I dunno why, but it's just fun to screw with Bronze. Maybe because him freaking out is more fun to write than him being super serious.
- Comically Serious: Seen when he interacts with Lizzie.
- Covert Pervert: To his horror.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The Responsible to Opal's Foolish.
- Annnnd with Pyrite.
- Insufferable Genius: He is very aware of his intelligence.
- Jerkass with a Heart of Gold: He can be a snob at times...
- Only Sane Man: He is this with his group of friends.
- He also plays this trope straight with his siblings, Opal and Pyrite.
- Opposites Attract: With Lizzie.
- Bronze does not agree.
- Bronze does not agree.
- Ship Tease: The authoress enjoys writing embarrassing scenes between him and Lizzie.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Right, Bronze, riiiiiight.
- Just keep on denying it.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With both of his siblings.
- Suggestive Collision: With Lizzie.
- He was understandably embarrassed but even though that little, ahem, incident showed a new side of him...
- Talking to Himself: He does this a few times to his 'perverted' side.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: He has his moments.
- Uptight Loves Wild: Bronze is the uptight to Lizzie's wild.
- Wild Hair: Gold gave him some pretty wild hair.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: A trait from Crystal.
Rational and Hotblooded at the same time, Amethyst is a strange combination of her parents. She is the older daughter of Ruby and Sapphire. At the beginning of the story, it seemed to the readers that she was just a shallow and female version of Ruby. But as the story continued, it is revealed that she is caring and passionate, two traits from Sapphire. Unfortunately, she also inherited Sapphire's temper. It is very obvious that Mercury has feelings for her, but she is quite clueless about it. She is the: The Coordinator.
- Action Girl: DO YOU REALLY THINK SO?
- Childhood Romance: With Mercury.
- Cool Big Sis: To Tanzy.
- Genki Girl: Less of an example than Lizzie, but she has her moments.
- Katanas Are Just Better: She has the family legacy.
- Blow You Away: Her special power.
- Lightning Bruiser: She beat up people and is pretty fast...
- Multicolored Hair: Justified since the narration states that she uses highlights.
- Oblivious to Love: To Mercury's disappointment.
- Pretty ironic, considering she's more than once ranted about how painful it is to see Jet obviously crushing on Citrine, and she's completely clueless to the fact that Merc has liked her for a while...
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: To show off her badassery and temper, even though she's nice usually.
- Shipper on Deck: For Jet/Citrine.
- Ship Tease: With Mercury.
- The authoress loves driving the fans nuts with Ship Tease.
- Tsundere: She has her mother's temper; she just controls it better.
- She's Type B.
- Wild Child: She may like Contests and girly things, but she can be pretty wild.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: When she does get pissed at you, you better pray for your life.Amethyst: I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR RANTS ABOUT YOUR 'PERFECT PLAN'! SO WHAT IF YOU HAVE A BRILLANT PLAN? YOU ARE A SAD, PATHETIC MAN THAT HAS NO REAL LIFE! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP SO I CAN KICK YOUR SORRY ASS FOR BEING A LOUSY FATHER AND ARCEUS KNOWS WHAT OTHER HORRIBLE THINGS YOU'VE DONE!
- Ame also gave Merc a black eye when she was PO'd at him.
Mercury Nakamura "Merc"
The eldest son and child of Diamond and Platinum. He is very kind and soft spoken, though he is prone to emotional reactions.
- Arranged Marriage: Copper warned him that this could be his fate if he doesn't act on his feelings about Amethyst.
- Badass Bookworm
- Little Big Brother: Elle is older than Merc, but she was born after him, and is pretty protective of her after what happened with Copper.
- Childhood Friends: With the Dex Holders' kids, but mainly Citrine, Cobalt, Bronze, Jet, and Amethyst.
- Emo Teen: He becomes this briefly after Copper dies.
- Heroic BSoD: See Emo Teen above.
- In-Series Nickname: He sometimes go by Merc.
- It's All My Fault: He's still angsting about Copper's death.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: He has this attitude with Elle after he finds that she is his younger sister.
- Lost Long Relative: He was surprised to find out that he had two more cousins.
- And then a third.
- Nice Guy: When he's not emo.
- Relative Button: Call Copper some form of stupid after the first arc and you'll face the wrath of a very angry Mercury.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
The younger cousin of the Ketchum twins and the second cousin of Cobalt Oak, Lewis plays a smaller role than his cousins, but still plays a major role. He is the son of Gary and Leaf Oak, but he has only known his father for two years. Lewis acts like an annoying twerp at times, but he is very capable about being mature. He is also a strong trainer for his age, due to the early exposure he has, because his uncle (Ash), was an Elite Four, his mother was a Gym Leader, and his honorary godfather was a Frontier Brain.
- Anime Hair
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Ashley.
- Child Prodigy
- Shipper on Deck: It's really more to annoy Ashley, but he still ships Jay/Ashley.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: He has this with Tanzy.
- Spiky Hair
- Strong Family Resemblance: To his father, Green, and Cobalt.
- He was even bullied due to this reason.
- Maria was quick to kick the bully's ass, though.
Calm and intelligent, Copper Nakamura is wise beyond his years. He is the younger brother of Mercury and the youngest child of Diamond and Platina. He is only seen briefly at the beginning of the story but he later returns, along with Lewis Oak and Tanzanite Maple. He is then seen during the battles against Ghetsis and later sacrifices his soul and spirit in order for Kyurem to be subdued. He then is seen speaking to his parents in spirit form when Giratina and Arceus bring them. He returns again when he talks to his older brother in a dream, reprimanding Mercury about being so upset over his death.
- Badass Bookworm: He wasn't seen often before he died, but he could kick butt from what was seen.
- Child Prodigy
- Preteen Genius: Well, he's twelve.
- And he's pretty darn smart.
- The Unfavorite: The Berlitz elders view him as a spare, even though his parents disagree with them.
- He has long accepted it, to Mercury's horror.
- What the Hell, Hero?: He does to Mercury when he was being depressed.
Tanzanite "Tanzy" Maple
- Action Girl: NO DUH.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Lewis.
- Berserk Button: If you happen to enjoy torturing Pokemon, it is highly recommended to stay far, far, far away from Tanzy.
- Childhood Friends: With the younger group of the Dex Holders' kids.
- Embarrassing First Name: She prefers to go by Tanzy.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Look at the quote.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Mmmhm.
- She got it from Sapphire.
- But then again, Lewis doesn't help much.
- Hotblooded: Oh so much.
- Mouthy Kid: She's not afraid of stating her opinion.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: She is very much like her mother.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With Lewis.
- Wild Child: A straighter example than her sister.
Aurora "Rory" Kouhei (Shinji)
She is introduced in the second arc and Chapter 29. She is found hurt near the Resistance HQ, but she recovers after a few days in the infirmary. She then reveals to Jade that she is the adoptive daughter of a government scientist, who is soon revealed to be Conway Kouhei. She is shy and has a low self esteem.
- The Cutie
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- In-Series Nickname: Her real name is Aurora.
- Long Lost Relatives: It is revealed that she is the youngest child of Paul and Dawn.
- Drake and Alex were both so shocked.
- Love Triangle: Rory is crushing on Jet, who has had a crush on Citrine for years, who is completely oblivious to Jet's obvious crush.
- Mad Scientist's Beautiful Adoptive Daughter:
- Meaningful Name: Her full name is a hint about her real family.
- Aurora, lights that only show in cold areas. Dawn = light.
- Second Love: Tony Jun.
- Ship Tease: With Jet.
- And a looooot with Tony.
- Shrinking Violet: Eventually overcomes it.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Reserved because she's shy and gains the inner steel when learned to stand up for herself and her [Ninja birth family's techniques]].
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair:
The son of Barry and really takes after him; He is very hyperactive and energetic, being very enthusiastic during battle. Barry's admiration for Paul had rubbed off of him and Tony harbors a very obvious crush on Alex Shinji, much to her annoyance.
- Anime Hair
- Berserk Button: Do not mess with Rory.
- Dogged Nice Guy: Alex isn't exactly fond of him, and well, he just keeps on trying...
- He then gets with Rory.
- Keet: Like his daddy.
- Legacy Character
- Like Father, Like Son: Down to the admiration for Shinjis.
- Nice Guy
- Second Love: He is Rory's and she's his.
- Settle for Sibling: Even though he falls for Rory for real, technically he still fits this trope.
- Technicolor Eyes: His are orange.
Bronze's younger sister. She makes a brief appearance in the second chapter before returning in the second arc in the distant future. She is quite like her father, Gold, being a foil to her older brother. Despite this, she is a bit jealous of her brother, and believes that he is the favorite of their mother. Her title is The Capturer. Her first pokemon is a Seel, now Dewgong, named Mari and her starter is a female Typhlosion named Pele.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Bronze.
- Pyrite, not so much.
- Badass Adorable
- Badass Normal
- Chivalrous Pervert: A rare female example.
- Energetic Girl Savvy Guy: She's the energetic girl to Adrian's savvy guy.
- Genki Girl: Mmhm.
- Kick Chick: Like her mother.
- Shipper on Deck: She has her moments.
- Especially Bronze and Lizzie.
The cousin of Bronze and Opal Elm, the nephew of both Gold and Crystal, and the son of Jimmy and Marina.
The middle child of Red and Yellow.