Magic and Spells The House of Magic really isn't all that different from the Houses of Knowledge and Narrative, as both Houses often find themselves having the same motivations. As a result, it is very common to see Deities from outside Houses confusing the House of Magic for Knowledge, Narrative and vice versa. Rumors persist that the three Houses are actually connected to each other via secret passage while others go even further to claim that all three Houses are in fact housed in the same building. However, their usage is much debate among those who believe these theories on whether Magic, Knowledge or Narrative is dominant, culminating in numerous magical duels in the halls.
open/close all folders
Magical Girl Guardians
Madoka Kaname, Goddess of Magical Girls, Co-Founder to the Magical Girl Sisterhood (Kriemhild Gretchen, Penitent Gretchen, Godoka, Madogod, Madokami, Ultimate Madoka)
- Theme Song: "Connect" or "See You Tomorrow", though "Magia" is heard when she's REALLY angry and "Hikari Furu" was heard when she'd ascended to the Pantheon.
- Overdeity/Demigoddess with sealed powers post Upheaval
- Symbol: A pink Soul Gem
- Alignment: Good, of the Chaotic, Neutral, and Lawful varieties
- Portfolio: Being a Friend to All Living Things, Magical Girls, Apocalypse Maidens, Archery, Saviors, Hope Bringers, Messianic Archetypes.
- Domain: Magic, Redemption, Healing, Family, Forgiveness, Peace, Love, Kindness, Hope.
- Heralds: Her Puella Magi Apostles (Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Kyoko Sakura)
- Superior: Gen Urobuchi.
- Allies/Friends: Shoutan Himei, Belldandy, Flonne, Doctor Wong Fei-Hong, Son Goku, Zero, Silica, Dante Alighieri, Sakura Kinomoto, Optimus Prime, Usagi Tsukino, Immortal God Emperor of Mankind, Lord Kroak, Commander Farsight, Yuji Sakai, Couvert, Kenshiro, Cosmos, Lamington, Mordos Kull, Toki, , Asura, Beerus, Mithra, Miho, Haruto Soma/Kamen Rider Wizard, Kouta Kazuraba/Kamen Rider Gaim, Talos, Mickey Mouse, Shadow the Hedgehog, Lucina, Yellow Heart, Yutaka Kobayakawa, Amu Hinamori, Nepgear, Shirabe Tsukuyomi Galando Grinus, Kirito and Asuna, Shu Ouma, Inori Yuzuriha, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX), the ToQgers, Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1, Hayato Ichimonji/Kamen Rider 2, Shinji Kido/Kamen Rider Ryuki, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO, Johan "Jesse" Anderson, Yuma Tsukumo, Luka, Tassadar
- Partner: Diancie
- Enemies: LUCIFER, SATAN, YUNO GASAI, Shogo Makishima, Kogane/Kamen Rider Mars, YHVH, Darkseid, Terumi Yuuki, Kefka Palazzo, Ryoma Sengoku/Kamen Rider Duke, The Joker, Taria de Castillo, Lord Deimos, Quan Chi, Monokuma and His Mastermind, Sora Takigawa/Gremlin Phantom, Lock Dealer Sid/Kamen Rider Sigurd, Sou Fueki/The White Wizard, Zobek, Vanitas, the White, False King Allant, Mard Geer Tartaros, The Gravemind of the Flood
- Unexpected Allies: Darth Vader, Gabriel Belmont, Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron (All of them are mostly doing it in defiance of Lucifer and for Homura's sake)
- Opposed by: Yuu
- Very Complicated relationships: Homura Akemi
- Additional Relationship: Kyubey.
- Madoka became a concept note to end the suffering of Magical Girls. As such, she ascended to the pantheon to administer to the system of Magical Girls from within in. Should anything befall them, Homura Akemi is her herald to act on such matters unless it is something serious.
- The names Kriemhild Gretchen and Penitent Gretchen are aspects of herself as a concept. It is rumoured that Kriemhild is a harbinger of the endnote and that Penitent is the bringer of heaven. In either case, it is said that her power is so great at that point that she is said to rival Haruhi, Goddess of Tropes. Due to this, Madoka's name is spoken of in whispers by most others.
- The God-Emperor of Mankind is impressed by this newcomer, as her magical girls fight the good fight much like his followers do. They stand the line and die standing. They've even had tea parties from time to time.◊
- The Chaos Gods of The Warp are a little worried, as she actually succeeded in making her multi-verse less Grim Dark. Despair Demonsnote aren't that far removed from Warp Daemons, if they're not the same thing. They breathed a collective sigh of relief when she lost her powers: though Homura is powerful, her heart is too corrupted for her to be of any true threat to them.
- Less so with Tzeentch. The fact that witches still exist after her wish for the erasure of all witches and her accession is testament to that.note
- Recently even Tzeentch was forced to admit the potential threat that Madoka represented to him when it was revealed that there existed a timeline where Madoka became host to the God Emperor's soul.
- The Gods of Chaos fear the possibility of this alliance occurring elsewhere in the Multiverse and within the Pantheon. Such an alliance would likely result in their destruction and as such they act with all their powers to prevent it
- Less so with Tzeentch. The fact that witches still exist after her wish for the erasure of all witches and her accession is testament to that.note
- Similarly, she has earned the friendship and respect of Kenshiro's brother Toki, as she proves his belief that love and kindness can save the world, much to the incredulous disbelief of his Aloof Big Brother Raoh.
- Sakura and Madoka are known to be friends, due to this Sakura doesn't wish to fight her; not to mention she finds the stories of her world(s) interesting and wants to have a daughter like Madoka.
- One of the Old Spice Man's followers revealed a parody of his commercial starring Madoka. She giggled after watching it. Her friends had different reactions, though. Kyoko laughed raucously at the ridiculousness. Mami smiled at its silliness. Sayaka and Homura agreed that it was insulting to Madoka as it also promoted Kyubey. Said Incubator was amused and hoped to use this to lure girls into making Contracts but was…forcibly prevented. Charlotte…turned away in shame, as cake was why she ended up a Witch in the first place.
- Though initially intimidated by his reputation, Madoka became fast friends with Beerus, the God of Destruction, who governs destruction and rebirth in the Seventh Universe. Aside from being able to relate to each other's common purpose of giving new life and hope by destroying decaying and decrepit concepts, Beerus becomes quickly accustomed to the affectionate chin-scratches that Madoka readily gives him, like the overgrown cat that he really is.
- Rumors has it that there's always a bottle of Morning Rescue Drink in her house.
- Being an Abstract Apotheosis and having been the Anthropomorphic Personification of Hope from her Universe, she found enmity within many evil Gods who promoted despair, such as Darkseid, Kefka Palazzo, Yuuki Terumi and the Joker.
- Finding out that Tzeentch was the one who was the driving force behind the creation of witches from Magical Girls and the warping of their wishes has left an… impression on her. note
- When Mars Maiden of Battles spotted Miho Nishizumi on the verge of exalting, it was Madoka who spoke on her behalf. When asked later she said the girl reminded her of herself as a mortal; desperately trying to bring hope to a hopeless situation.
- The House of Prophecy has foreseen a time of "great upheaval" in the future of Madoka's world. What this entails remains a mystery even to Madoka herself, beyond a recurring word: Rebellion.
- The Great Upheaval has unfolded. Madoka is currently awaiting her trial and reassignment. The Sisterhood is now under the dual control of Sakura and Usagi until things settle down.
- Hates Lucifer. Hates his guts. Hates, hates, hates, hates, HATES him, and considering the kind of person she is, that's saying something. Considering he manipulated her best friend's feelings and drove her to betrayal, ending in Madoka losing her powers, one can hardly blame her. His smug claims that "her overthrow of a corrupt, twisted system was done by the light of my luminous Morning Star!" has done nothing to win her over. Neither has the realization that those who rise to her defense against the God of Law's Fate Worse Than Death orders are empowering Lucifer by proxy.
"Hate can bring you back, give you strength. Embrace it!"
- Her opinions on his followers varies: she has nothing but respect for Raidou Kuzunoha, Flynn and Luka despite being Lucifer's son, for example, as the three of them are kindred spirits, and feels a deep gratitude toward Yu Narukami after he helped her friend Sayaka conquer her witch. On the other hand, she found Naoki Kashima intimidating even at the height of her power, and the less said about Mara the Magnificent, the better.
- Satan often appears to Madoka, trying to persuade her to reclaim her power through her newly found Hatred.
- In all of this she has suddenly gain help by the name of Randall Flagg who has entered the dreams of Madoka then made an offer of gaining protection from other dream invaders while attempting to manipulate her to start using her Hatred and Dark Magic in order to make her perfect for The Pantheonic Rebellion, He has given her The Devil Mask to do so.
- Master Xehanort has also tried to manipulate her, albeit in a different way. On more than one occassion, he has suggested to her to embrace the darkness, as only then, could she regain the power needed to bring an end to the suffering of Magical Girls.
- Surprisingly enough, Gabriel Belmont is warning her not to give in to any of their temptations, particularly with The Devil Mask. He wants to do Homura a favor because he feels she wouldn't want any of these to happen to Madoka, and the fact that he finds them and Lucifer to be no better than Satan in their manipulations.
- The White recently contacted her via dreams, casually asking her to explain the difference between the "salvation" she dispensed to Witches and their own attempts to annihilate reality, as both are in essence a liberation from the horrors of existence. She woke up in a cold sweat, trembling all over. While The White have been temporarily defeated by Flynn and a close eye is being kept on the Monochrome Forest in the event of it spreading, many fear the worst of the damage has already been done with that simple question: before the incident, Madoka pitied the White: even after the Reactor incident, she couldn't bring herself to hate them, as she knows what a terrible existence they lead. Now she's genuinely afraid of them.
- It didn't help when the mad Fallen King Allant invaded her world, taunting her with the fate of Maiden Astraea - it's perfectly fine if she wishes to martyr herself. In the end, she shall bleed her life away for nothing, and Allant and the White will have their wish.
- Mickey Mouse has requested that she never be left unattended, or at the very least not let Vanitas anywhere near her.
- She has a deep level of respect for Lucina due to the warrior's belief that hope will never die. Madoka proudly considers her a friend and ally.
- She just let an adorable giggle when she heard the mention of Recca Hanabishi having named one of his dragons, a particularly fat one, after her, though she's quick to admit that he came first. Though there was a tinge of anguish when it was mentioned that another dragon is named after her best friend turned bad, Homura...
- Is greatly disturbed by the presence of The Flood, who has taken a very special interest in both her as the embodiment of Humanity's hope (which they seek to utterly destroy) and her Puella Magi for reasons unknown to her as of this moment. Also unknown to her however, is its particular interest in her friend Sayaka Miki...
Usagi "Serena" Tsukino/Sailor Moon
Usagi "Serena" Tsukino, Goddess of Magical Girl Warriors, Co-Founder & Mother-Saint to the Magical Girl Sisterhood (Sailor Moon, "The Messiah of Purity", Princess Serenity, Neo-Queen Serenity, Sailor Cosmos (maybe?), Bun-head, Meatball-head, Odango-atama)
- Theme Song: "Moonlight Densetsu".
- Greater Goddess
- Symbol: The Silver Crystal embedded in a moon shaped wand.
- Alingnment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Ditzies, Action Girls, Messianic Archetypes, Magical Girl Warriors, Purity Personified, Hope Bringers, Author Avatars, Odango Hair, Paragons, Shipping Popular Couples, Terrible Artists, Optimism and Pluckiness, Heroic Willpower, The Power of Love and Friendship, Awakening Badassery Under Klutzy Personalities, Classical Anti Heroines, Beware The Nice and Silly Ones, Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World, Primary Color Champions, Being the Trope Namer for In the Name of the Moon.
- Domain: Magic, Healing, Will, Love, Friendship, Compassion.
- Followers: Too many non-ascended Magical Girls.
- Non-Ascended: The Sailor Starlights.
- The Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Mask: Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask (her boyfriend turned husband), Chibiusa Tsukino (her daughter from the future), Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (sort of), Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter, Minako Aino/Sailor Venus/Sailor V, Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus, Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune, Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto.
- Other Allies: Luna, Sakura Kinomoto, Madoka Kaname, Immortal God Emperor of Mankind, Sayaka Miki, Mami Tomoe, Shoutan Himei, Yuri Tsukikage/Cure Moonlight, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, every Pretty Cure within the Pantheon, Kotaro Minami/Kamen Rider Black (RX), Johan "Jesse" Anderson, Yuma Tsukumo, Sora, Riku, Shadow the Hedgehog, Terra, Aqua
- Enemies: The Dark Kingdom, Death Phantom a good majority of the House of Hatred (except Eren Yeager and Grumpy Smurf), Akio Ohtori, Drosselmeyer, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Khorne and Slaanesh, Lucifer, Lord Deimos, Taria de Castillo, VANITAS.
- Opposes: Natsuru Sennou, Berii Shirayuki, Kratos.
- Currently she is stated to be an Intermediate Goddess, but her power is known to fluctuate greatly. In the rare times when her Silver Crystal is working at full power, she may even be more powerful than Madoka…
- Between herself, Sakura and Madoka, they form the Magical Girl Sisterhood and are it's founding members. They are currently gathering like minded allies in "a place among the stars".
- She has a striking pair of Innocent Blue Eyes, so much so that it's said to be magical. They are not, but what they lack for in magic they make up for in seeing the truth. Anyone that seeks darkness can't help but be unnerved at her penetrating pitiful gaze.
- If you care to have a playful joke, be a friend to her, call her "dumpling-head" or "meatball-head" and watch the reaction. Note this also happens to be a term of endearment between her and Mamoru Chiba.
- Mami Tomoe looks up to Usagi greatly, and considers Sailor Moon her hero. Should the two be in the same room, Mami will always refer to her as sempai. Also, Mami penchant for calling out her attacks is something that she picked up from watching Usagi work.
- She and Sayaka disagree over The Power of Love... Usagi believes fully that love has no limits, Sayaka would agree but is confused to why it limits her. Sayaka also resents Usagi because Usagi has something that Sayaka never could obtain.
- The Warhammer Chaos Gods are actually scared of her. The fact that she managed to destroy the 4 personifications of Chaos of her universe and then defeated the very concept of it is a very worrying fact to them. Tzeentch even lost his usual smug Just as Planned attitude upon hearing news of her return.
- Their fear has gotten worse at the revelation that there exists a universe where Usagi is the God Emperor's daughter. Such a person being raised by their greatest enemy is one of their worst fears come true.
- She tends to 'spy' on Yuri Tsukikage on her 'spare/naughty' time. Usagi made up an excuse that she's thinking that Yuri could be a harbinger of the arrival of the whole Pretty Cure armada to the Pantheon, but the real reason was because she reminded her of a great friend of hers, who happens to sound the same, just far more stoic.
- Currently has a weird take on The Nostalgia Critic. While she's glad that he still respects her despite not exactly being a fan of her, she's a bit miffed when he shot down Setsuna/Sailor Pluto for laughs. Yeah, sure, it might not be a planet anymore, but for Usagi, mocking a good friend of hers like that is a no-go.
- Is desperately trying to maintain order in the Sisterhood with Sakura's help after the "Great Upheaval". Poor Usagi is running on coffee and willpower trying to keep together.
- Recently, she received an offer of help from the seraph Metatron and his master's legions. However, considering said master's pedigree, she's doing her best to ignore the offer until the situation becomes untenable. She has asked Sakura to stop her by any means necessary if that time ever comes.
- Fortunately, she has had less need for the offer after Flonne's induction into the Sisterhood. Her boss, Seraph Lamington is a known Chess Master with a reputable pedigree. Lamington made it very clear he's fighting tooth and nail to stonewall Metatron's advances, knowing full well that for all his bluster, the crazed seraph does not have the authority to wake up the really nasty archangels by himself. That being said, he's also hoping their boss didn't get the memo Metatron sent him. He does however, have three different back up plans in case the worst happens, co-developed by Cosmos, Philemon, and Batman.
- Rumors have it she may get a power-up in the coming days. The word hint? Crystal.
- She has sworn to never let Vanitas lay a hand on Madoka. Along with everyone else, she is completely unaware that she is his true target. The thought of what Vanitas could do with even the incomplete X-Blade, and Sailor Moon's body and power, is rather terrifying.
- She's royally pissed off at Kratos for killing Helios, who occasionally aided her in her struggles.
- Has become very good friends with Johan "Jesse" Anderson, due to their cats getting along very well and him having a Pegasus that reminds her a lot of her non-ascended ally Helios. Though she has wondered if his Rainbow Dragon has any relation with the Silver Crystal, due reminding her of that time it got broken in seven pieces.
- Is glad that her True Companions and her daughter Chibiusa are present in the Pantheon. However, she's currently wishing that the Sailor Starlights may join them soon.
- Upon learning that at one point, her dear friend Ami Mizuno had, at one point, been brainwashed by the Dark Kingdom, and that Ami herself had learned of it from Vanitas, at Sora's suggestion, she requested both Riku and Terra visit her. She is very grateful to the both of them for helping Ami, as well as Judai/Jaden Yuki.
Sakura Kinomoto, Goddess of Magic Card Collecting, Mistress of the Clow Cards, Co-Founder & Mother-Saint to the Magical Girl Sisterhood (Sakura Avalon)
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: Her Star Wand, in key form
- Theme Music: Catch Me, Catch You
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Portfolios: Magical Girls, Lolis, Collection, Tarot Motifs, Magical Girl Warriors, Heroes Who Look Just Like Helpless Princesses in The Future, Mothers who will do horrible, horrible things to the person threatening their children
- Domains: Magic, Spell, Destiny
- Followers: Yui Kasuga (Corrector Yui), the remaining Mew Mews, Kaleido Ruby, Kaleido Sapphire, and Prisma Miyu
- Allies: Ichigo Momomiya, Nanoha Takamachi, Rin Tohsaka (sort of), Tomoyo Daidoji, Kero, Syaoran Li, Meiling Li, Fujitaka Kinomoto, Subaru Nakajima and Amu Hinamori, Yuma Tsukumo, Kazuma Kenzaki/Kamen Rider Blade
- When asked her opinion on the matter of her avatar(s) in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and their romantic choices, her response was a confused hooee?. Upon looking into the matter, she simply repeated herself, extending the statement for several minutes.
- Dismayed to learn of the source of the witches, she has been helping with the rebuild project. She helps with others with therapy and cookies.
- Often joins Subaru in rollerblading.
- Finds Rin Tosaka's protests over the existence of Kaleido Ruby cute and adorable. She also happens to be Ruby's mentor... Which is weird.
- Is working alongside Usagi to try to keep order in the Sisterhood after the events of the "Great Upheaval".
- One of her followers, Yuma Tsukumo, ascended. She was very happy to see him and they have become friends.
- She was also happy to see Kazuma Kenzaki, after he manage to graduate from the Toku Base, and became close friends due to their similar ideals and battle preferences of using cards in their abilities.
The Three MagiciansThese are the Three Gods that are currently guarding the House of Magic.
Stephen Strange, God of Pure Sorcery, The Wizard Who Did It (Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts, Dumb Magician (only Hulk can get away calling him this))
- Greater God
- His UMVC3 theme
- Symbol: Ankh, the Eye of Agamotto
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Floating Power, Glowing Power, Tomes of Eldritch Lore, Not Having To Explain How He Did That, Weird Curse Words, "Tantric Magic", Martial Artist While Spellcasting
- Domain: Magic, Knowledge, Healing
- Followers: Sarda (Final Fantasy I, 8-Bit Theater)
- Enemies: Dormammu, The Anti-Monitor, Nyarlathotep, Perfectio, Zeref
- Was once a wealthy and highly prominent neurosurgeon, albeit cold and unsympathetic to his patients. When a dreadful accident damaged the nerves of his hands he searched long and hard for a cure, eventually coming to the Ancient One. When he became aware of demons, interdimensional conquerors, and unspeakable things, he learned to think of people other than himself and took up the study of the mystic arts so that he could defend the world.
- Over the course of forty years developed an unparalleled mastery of magic. Knew something of the Pantheon and the gods therein long before attaining godhood himself. He is rarely seen within the Pantheon.
- Was briefly a very standard super hero. Sometimes he gets teased about that. He's also very good at Scrabble.
- There's a joke going around the pantheon that he only shows up when it's important due to his high sorcery rendering most conflict pointless. Stephen admits that his constant battles with monsters keeps him very busy indeed, but he tries to show up whenever he can.
- Part of the Illuminati of Marvel which includes Iron Man, Mr Fantastic, Black Panther, Black Bolt, Namor and Professor X.
- He has learned The Dread Lord ascended into the Pantheon and is getting ready to send him back into The Dark Dimension.
Edward Elric, God of Alchemy (Fullmetal Alchemist, Ed)
- Lesser God
- Theme: "Uso"
- Symbol: His coat and his mechanical limbs
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Child Alchemist Soldiers with really horrid pasts, Teen Genius, Being Short and Irritable (and incredibly sensitive about it), Not Believing In Gods despite being one himself
- Domain: Alchemy, Magic, Strategy, Knowledge
- Followers: the Einzbern family; Kazuki Mutou; every single Atelier protagonist; the boy from Podunk, USA,
- Allies: Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, Alex Louis Armstrong, Philemon (Because he's seemingly much nicer than the Truth), Vash the Stampede, Isabella Valentine, Micah Sanders, Guile, Kenshin Himura, Harry Dresden, Jim Junior Powell Jin Kazama, Yu Narukami, Switzerland, Eren Yeager, Greed, and Gust, Uesugi Kenshin, Loran Cehack, Temari, Adam Jensen, Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO
- Teeth-Clenched Teamwork with: Mayuri Kurosutchi, Dovahkiin, Kiritsugu Emiya (by proxy of the Einzbern family being his followers.)
- Distaff Counterpart: Rosette Christopher
- Enemies: Albert Wesker, Relius Clover, Ghetsis Harmonia, Yuuki Terumi, Ragyo Kiryuin, Master Xehanort, Basco ta Jolokia, Lust, Pride, Father, Nyarlathotep, Mard Geer, Zeref
- Opposed by: Edward Cullen
- When offered this seat, he went on a rant about how alchemy is science not magic or miracles or anything like that. It was pointed out to him that clapping your hands and altering the world around you is basically magic.
- Respects Vash, Kenshin, and Kanji. The former two for their views against killing others unless they've crossed the Moral Event Horizon, and the latter for loving his mother. They genuinely love their mamas. Kanji on the other hand, seems quite fond of Ed for some reason.
- Now that his brother's back in his human form, he'll just serve justice although he isn't very noble.
- Is utterly disgusted at the depravity of Relius Clover because the latters actions are similar to Shou Tucker. Wesker's also high on his target list, considering he and Relius are allies, with the purpose of seeking perfection. Ghetsis is no different than the rest of his enemies.
- This causes him to reluctantly strike an alliance of sorts with Mad Scientist Mayuri Kurosutchi, who somewhat respects his philosophy, but still doesn't think very highly of him.
- Has a huge amount of contempt for Basco ta Joloka for abusing the concept of Equivalent Exchange, sacrificing and betraying humans for his own benefit.
- The fact that Ragyo Kiryuin has the same voice as he does is what disturbs him deeply.
- It's not a good idea to pull Grand Theft Me on him. The last time he was on the receiving end of it, he destroyed them by turning himself into a Philosopher's stone, making it backfire.
- For some reason, Guile reminds him of his superior, Roy Mustang, due to having the same voice. He does learn that Guile has a friend he lost as well, reminding him of another military buddy, Maes Hughes.
- Now with the return of Homunculus (Father), Ed's alchemy will be more of use than before in case of a Homonculi attack. The one exception is the recently ascended Greed.
- Is rather uneasy with Dovakhiin due to the fact that the God of Dragonslaying keeps using Soul Gems so carelessly due to how they are so similar to Philosopher Stones. He has confronted him about it, but Dovahkiin always defends his actions by claiming that they either contain the souls of bandits, wolves or giant rats. It does little to make Edward feel more comfortable about it.
- Despite the fact that he claims that he never wore it, rumor has it that he once wore a military uniform◊ one time. There's also rumors that he was called the Tea Alchemist at the time/. Lol Ranger, for their own amusement, is attempting to make these rumors a reality.
- Was offered a position of God of Artifical Limbs, but turned it down for reasons unknown. On another note, NEVER advise that he should be The God of Half Pints. Or The God of Vertically Challenged People.
- Is a member of the Mighty Majors.
- Due to the many evil gods that betray their family members to achieve some depraved goal, he is willing to be a member of Jin Kazama's anti-parental abuse club. However, since none of his parents abused him in his childhood, he is not a full-time member.
- Is allies with Gust over their mutual skills at Alchemy however Gust's height for her age bugs Ed frequently.
- He and his brother Alphonse are baffled at how Rias Gremory has the magical ability to change her breast size without giving up something in exchange. As a result, he, along with many other deities, in this house, is trying to investigate the cause of this in order to not look like a pervert.
- Is one of the two deities to have a higher position than his military superiors.
Harry Potter, God of Functional Magic and Assistant God of Mary Sue Hunters (The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One)
- Greater God
- Theme Music: "Hedwig's Theme".
- Symbol: A lightning bolt-shaped scar.
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Portfolio: Storybook Heroes, Functional Magic, Magic Tools, Chanting, Achey Scars, Self-Fulfilled Destiny, Heroes with Bad Publicity, Badasses.
- Domains: Magic, Spell, Destiny, Illusion, Protection.
- Allies: Dumbledore, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Harry Dresden, Doctor Strange, Every Good-Sided Magical Girl, Percy Jackson, The Protectors of the Plot Continuum.
- Partner: Charizard
- Rival: Luke Skywalker.
- Enemies: Voldemort, Draco Malfoy, Dolores Umbridge, Bellatrix Lestrange, Maleficent, Master Xehanort, Sora Shiun'in, Zeref
- Targets for Extermination: All of the Disgraces (particularly the Sue-type ones).
- Often confused with Negi Springfield, because they've scarcely been seen in the same place at the same time... until now.
- Evangeline has encouraged Negi to try to defeat Harry and take over this position, but Negi doesn't really seem to care too much. Other deities have expressed interest in such a match up, if only to see Who Would Win. Harry, for one, claims that Negi would likely triumph, if only because Harry's close-combat skills are... lacking compared to Negi's melee/magic-hybridization expertise.
- Dumbledore was originally considered for the position, but he turned it down to be the headmaster of the Academy. Harry sometimes serves as a student teacher there.
- Is one of the main foes of the Disgraces, since a good deal of their powerful members have tried to take over, replace or otherwise oust him.
- The last attempt resulted in a team up with Percy Jackson, in which they became Fire-Forged Friends. After all, who can not be friends after kicking Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's butts?
- After that, the Protectors of the Plot Continuum offered him to join in their group. Harry accepts due to his experience on hunting every Sue in existence.
- Once got in a fight with Luke Skywalker, but unfortunately was defeated once Luke discovered his weakness in his lightning bolt scar.
- He has, on rare occasions when he sees Voldemort in the pantheon while he's in a good mood, teased him about how Master Xehanort has outdone him with his Time Travel gambit. It quickly turns awkward when neither of them say or do anything for about a whole minute, before they both agree that Xehanort's plan is way over their heads. It's one of the only things Harry will ever agree with Voldemort on.
- There is a rumor that in a parallel world, Harry became an evil sorcerer whose depravity eclipsed even Voldemort's. Taking the alias Lezard Valeth, he became consumed by lust for Lenneth Vakyrie, and did unspeakable things to get to her. These rumors are thankfully unfounded.
- Really has no comment on how two people dressed up like him to find Malachite's Hand.