Epic Rap Battles From Pokejedservo pits various characters from various media such as Animated and Live Action shows and movies, Video Games and Comic Books against each-other in Rap Battles. Tropes used to describe the combatants should of course be only used within the context of the raps. Though do be warned there are plenty of Spoilers here.
open/close all folders
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: "When it comes to energy control Ive always got the bigger balls."
- The Bus Came Back: Not only is he one of the first characters to appear in this series he is also the first to appear a second time as in 2015 he tag-teamed with Bulma to take on Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon.
- Buxom Is Better: Mocks Renji for pining for a runt like Rukia while bragging about Bulma's bust size. He also mocks Tuxedo Mask for being with Sailor Moon for similar reasons but he is a bit less overt in that regard.
- Casanova Wannabe: Is accused of this by Renji
- Cool Sword: His old sword from his Dessert Bandit days in which he brags how his Weapon of Choice is vastly superior to Tuxedo Mask's.
- Lovable Rogue: Both of his battles do bring up how he was once known as a Dessert Bandit
- Official Couple: Both of his battles bring up how he and Bulma use to be this.
- The Worf Effect: Both Renji and Tuxedo Mask frequently remind Yamcha how he is such an infamous example of this trope but Yamcha often points out that so are they.
- Your Cheating Heart: Tries to imply Tuxedo Mask to be a potential case of this while Tuxedo Mask fires back by saying he is this which is why his relationship with Bulma was so rocky.
- Badass Boast: That with his Zabimaru Renji can turn Yamcha into fine red mist and that while Yamcha was one of the first guys to die in DBZ, Renji is one of the first to show a Bankai.
- Cool Sword: His Zanbaktou namely Zabimaru
- Fiery Red Head: Is a good old fashioned example of a Red Head who is eager for a fight.
- Hopeless Suitor: Yamcha accuses Renji to be this for Rukia since not only do fans often ship Rukia with Ichigo but Kubo most likely won't let any of the pairings be canon anyway.
- No Hugging, No Kissing: Yamcha points out that while he lost out on Bulma at least Toriyama doesn't use this trope unlike Tite Kubo who is a known offender of this.
- The Worf Effect: Not only does Yamcha accuse him of this but he deflects Renji's Badass Boast about being one of the first to activate his Bankai in which that didn't do Renji any good anyways. (That and Yamcha brings up how Chad has a somewhat better track record.)
- The Ace: Is a known case of this but Bender uses this against him by accusing him of being a God-Mode Sue
- Breakout Character: Bender accuses Fonzie of being ABC's "Favorite Man-Whore".
- The Casanova: Gets more booty than a Toilet Seat.
- Dawson Casting: Accuses Bender to be this since Judd Nelson was in his 20s when he played but Bender fired back on how Henry Winkler was a far worse case as Henry was almost 40 when the series ended.
- Greaser Delinquents: Deems himself to be one of the most famous examples
- Jumping the Shark: Bender claims that this term is Fonzie's true legacy.
- Really Gets Around: To the point where Bender believes that Fonzie is more likely to have an STD.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Calls Bender out on his Jerkass tendencies, how he is hung up on his "lousy family past" and that Bender smoked way too much pot.
- The Bus Came Back: Is the second case of this as he also returned in 2015 this time with the rest of the Breakfast Club against the Teen Titans.
- Cuckold: He doesn't do it to his opponents but he indrectly does this to Andy as while during his ERB with Fonzie, Bender points out that he is with Claire but can also get "a little Basketcase by my side" namely Allison. And during the Breakfast Club Vs. Teen Titans battle when Starfire points out Bender's little moments with Allison, a jealous Andy (and Claire) glares at him while Bender just smirks at him in response.
- Drugs Are Bad: Is on the receiving end of this lesson from Fonzie and Robin.
- Freudian Excuse: His Abusive Parents issue namely his Daddy issues but Fonzie calls him out on relying on this which is why Fonzie believes his fling with Claire won't last.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Bender calls out Fonzie on how while Fonzie may've dated a lot more girls, Fonzie most likely has no idea who most of their names are. And during the Breakfast Club Vs. Teen Titans battle he was the one who saves his friends from the Teen Titans.
- Miles Gloriosus: Fonzie accuses him of this as at least Fonzie can actually win a fight.
- Sociopathic Hero: Is accused of being this.
- A-Cup Angst: Both were accused of being this.
- Badass Adorable: Both of them, though more particularly Daisy.
- Bratty Half-Pint: The Queens call both of the Princesses to be bratty little girls.
- Damsel in Distress: The Queens bring up how this is still their primary role in the Mario games.
- Faux Action Girl: Both of them have been accused of this.
- Out of Focus: Daisy, well namely her homeland Sarasaland.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: While both of them have been accused of being ineffectual monarchs, Daisy gets the most of this as the Queens point out that we have seen Daisy in Sarasaland only about once.
- Princess Classic: They consider themselves to be fine examples of this regarding Nintendo
- Love Triangle: Selene accuses Peach of having this with Bowser and Mario
- Slut-Shaming: Daisy has been accused of this however Peach is not entirely innocent in that regard.
- True Companions: They consider themselves to be this unlike Emma and Selene who are accused of having a Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
- Absolute Cleavage: Both are known for this.
- Action Girl: The Queens point out how they are far more powerful, skilled and deadlier than the Princesses ever were.
- Ambiguously Gay: Daisy tries to invoke as why else would a couple of Ms. Fanservice ladies be constantly with each other running around in their lingerie. Though The Queens do fire back on how the Princesses are far more popular with the Yuri fanbase.
- Anti-Hero: Emma insists that she is still this despite the fact that she is still with the Inner Circle even though she is a member of the X-Men.
- Best Known for the Fanservice: Both are accused of being this.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Daisy accuses both of the Queens for not having the best grasp in loyalty.
- Enemy Civil War: Subverted, while it looked like the Queens were about to do some infighting they quickly agreed to put aside their differences for now and focus on taking down the Princesses instead.
- Like an Old Married Couple: Daisy accuses them of this but then Selene points out how Peach and Daisy are far more popular with the Yuri fanbase.
- Most Common Super Power: The first known case of this in this ERB series.
- Ms. Fanservice: They are both very well known examples of this.
- Of Corsets Sexy: A known part of their attire
- Out of Focus: Emma teases Selene by asking Selene if she is jealous that Emma got way more screentime and a far bigger role after her HeelFace Turn by joining the X-Men while Selene has considerably less screen time when she stayed as a villainess.
- Proud Beauty: Emma has no problem with bragging about how she and Selene are far more well-endowed than Peach and Daisy ever will be.
- Really Gets Around: While both of the queens are accused of having a really slutty fashion sense, Emma gets the most of this the Princesses bring up her relationship with Cyclops in which even Selene points out how some of the X-Men still deem Emma to be a Skanky shrew.
- Reformed, but Rejected: Downplayed regarding Emma as even over the years not everyone in the X-Men are fully willing to trust her.
- Stripperific: The Princesses call them out on how they are infamous examples of this.
- Take That!: The Queens point out that unlike the Mario fanbase at least the X-Men fanbase is not afraid of a little thing called plot.
- Token Evil Teammate: Emma is accused of being this for the X-Men.
- What the Hell, Hero?: They call the Princesses out on their Slut-Shaming and point out how despite the Princesses' Feminst Moral lectures that the Queens are far more powerful and capable characters than they are.
- Your Cheating Heart: The Princesses bring up how Emma was well known for having a Mental Affair with Cyclops by being his #1 Mistress.
Lucky the Leprechaun (Lucky Charms)