- Breaking the Fellowship: Thanks to the "Sandwich Incident", Laserblast is presumed dead, and Carol and Gar has left the team. While Foxtail and Doctor Greyman are still around, it's unknown Rippy Roo if still a part of the team.
- The Dreaded: The modern incarnation of the team scares even powerful villains like Cosma shitless.
- Fun with Acronyms: According to their theme song, P.O.I.N.T. stands for Powerful Operatives, Investigating and Neutralizing Trouble.
- Home Base: Their headquarters is a building of a hand pointing its index finger up. Their recent headquarters, shown in "Villains' Night Out", is now on an island and the headquarters is more of a tower design while keeping the hand design.
- Sigil Spam: Their logo, a basic hand that's clenched save for the index finger (hence, "P.O.I.N.T."), has been implemented into the design of almost everything they use. From their vehicles, which tend to be hand-shaped, to their troopers, whose pauldrons resemble hands pointing.
- Super Team: They're a group of heroes consisting of different species' and powers.
- The Team: Essentially Five-Man Band + Team Pet.
- The Leader: Foxtail, the most upstanding and outwardly heroic, and also leads the missions.
- The Lancer: Laserblast, the dark cool guy who contrasts Foxtail's bright appearance.
- The Smart Guy: Doctor Greyman, physically small but specializes in psychic power. Also a doctor and scientist.
- The Big Guy: El-Bow, recruited for his big muscles and wrestling moves despite his shy and cowardly demeanor.
- The Chick: Silver Spark, the one most defined by her bonds with the others, such as her relationship with Laserblast and friendship with El-Bow. Her powers are mostly analytical to help direct others how best to use theirs, or to copy abilities herself.
- Team Pet: Rippy Roo, a non-humanoid kangaroo who speaks in animal gibberish.
A member of P.O.I.N.T. whose theme is a having a fox-like tail. She is also the teacher of the Strength class at P.O.I.N.T. Prep.
Hero Level: Unknown
- Amazonian Beauty: She's the most muscular member by far, and is considered attractive by at least one member, El Bow.
- Animal Motifs: Obviously a fox.
- Badass Cape: She wears a blue cape.
- Blue Is Heroic: As mentioned above and seen in her visual she notably wore a blue cape in the past. In present day it hangs behind her darker blue miltary-esque uniform top.
- Boyish Short Hair: Her hair doesn't even go down to her shoulders.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": She has an orange letter "F" inside a blue circle on her belt.
- Dean Bitterman: When Enid doesn't take a Megafootball game seriously, Foxtail threatens to expel her entire class if their team loses.
- Everyone Has Standards: Firmly objects to using the De-Power orb weapon, even on the team's enemies.
- Little Bit Beastly: As her name suggests, she has a foxtail.
- Smug Super: In the present she's pretty prideful and self-assured about P.O.I.N.T even when her team fails at actually containing the situation in the end.
- Super Strength: This appears to be her main power. She's the only muscular hero in the group until El Bow came along. She's even the teacher of the Strength class in the Prep Academy.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She clearly resents Gar due to the Sandwich Incident which (apparently) cost Laserblast his life, publicly mocking him in front of the entire plaza for it. In the present she makes no attempt whatsoever to hide her disdain for him. She also has grown into a sort-of Glory Seeker who fails to see her mistakes, and can be pretty mean toward her students.
- We Used to Be Friends: Foxtail and Gar used to be teammates, however "Point to the Plaza" shows that she did and still do blame Gar for the Sandwich Incident.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has orange hair with a white stripe to go along with her fox motif.
A member of P.O.I.N.T. who has some involvement with the sandwich flashback.
Hero Level: 8
- Cool Helmet: His helmet has bat ear-like projections and comes with a red visor.
- Expy: Currently not much is known about him but appearance-wise he seems to resemble a mix of Batman and Cyclops from X-Men.
- Eye Beams: He can shoot powerful lasers through his visor.
- Heroic Build: Straddles the border between a bodybuilder physique and a Top-Heavy Guy—his arms are thicker than his legs, but the difference isn't exaggerated nearly as much as with Mr. Gar or Rad.
- Never Found the Body: During his mission to disarm the weapons in an unknown villain's lab, the building he's in explodes and teleports away. It's not shown what exactly happened inside the lab, but he's presumed dead.
- Oral Fixation: Always has a sucker in his mouth.
- Pragmatic Hero: Suggested using the De-Power capable weapons on their enemies, something Foxtail rejected.
- Tempting Fate: He's done this twice. The first time in "Glory Days" when he said the whole team will always be together, and the second time in "Let's Take a Moment", when he assures Carol that he's not going to die on his mission.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Red lollipops
- Uncertain Doom: Something bad clearly happened to him, but we're given little idea what until "Let's Take a Moment". During a mission to disarm weapons in an unknown villain's lab under a donut shop, he went inside to disarm them while Carol and Gar stood watch outside the shop. Something goes wrong in the lab and the shop explodes, floats in the air, shrinks, and teleports somewhere else. But it's unknown what precisely happened in the lab and if he survived it.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Under the assumption that he isn't alive, his "death" was the catalyst for the past version of P.O.I.N.T disbanding, the animosity between its former members in the present, as well as Gar's and Carol's strained relationship until "Let's Take A Moment", even if he never meant to cause any of this.
A member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a traditional grey looking alien.
Hero Level: Unknown
- Beard of Sorrow: Implied to be the case with his long beard that he currently has spoiler: ever since he lost his powers and the original team fell apart.
- Brought Down to Normal: In "Let's Take a Moment", Doctor Greyman accidentally activates a weapon that permanently took away his superpowers.
- Exposed Extraterrestrials: He wears some clothes, but only on his head, neck, and feet.
- The Greys: Fits the trope to a T.
- Handicapped Badass: In the present he's lost his powers and moves around in a wheelchair.
- Mind over Matter: He's another alien whose species can use levitation.
- Nice Hat: Wears a fedora.
- Purple Is Powerful: A senior P.O.I.N.T. member who wears a purple scarf.
- Scarf Of Asskicking: Wears a scarf.
- Shout-Out: His fedora, scarf, being an alien (albeit of a different type), along with his eccentric personality, appear to be modeled after the fourth Doctor.
- Unexplained Accent: When he reappears as a teacher, he has a German accent for some reason, along with a long white beard.
A member of P.O.I.N.T. who is a petite boxing kangaroo.
Hero Level: Unknown
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: She is a small teal and pink kangaroo.
- Badass Adorable: Despite her cute appearance (acknowledged by Laserblast),she was chosen to join P.O.I.N.T. for a good reason since her pouch allows her to store almost anything in it.
- Bag of Holding: Her pouch can hold a giant magnet and a magic living bar of soap despise it's small size. It also can store the pieces of the steamborg during their battle. See also Hyperspace.
- Big Eater: Ate an entire chicken. In one bite no less!
- Boxing Kangaroo: Averted. It may look like she's wearing boxing gloves, but they're just regular red gloves.
- Brutal Honesty: As soon as she realizes El-Bow has feelings for Silver Spark, she immediately tells him 1) Spark is already dating Laserblast and 2) yes its too late.
- Crazy-Prepared: Thanks to her magic pouch, she can pull out any object from her pouch to help in any situation.
- Gratuitous Animal Sidekick: Parodied and subverted. She was scouted for reasons aside from being adorable (it did helped her with gaining Laserblast's approval tho).
- Hyperspace: Her pouch leads into one.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Speaks through a collection of bos, but yet everyone can still understand her.
- This kangaroo can also pull a bit of Pokémon Speak through a Scooby-Doo-Esque "Rippy-Roota-Roo!"
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Whatever became of Rippy since Carol and Mr. Gar left P.O.I.N.T. is unknown to this point in time
- Word of God: Ian confirmed that Rippy is female in an official tweets.
One of the most powerful heroes around. He is a hodgepodge of everything "cool".
Hero Level: 15
- 100% Adoration Rating: Everyone in the Plaza (sans Enid and Gar) gushes over him and demand his autograph when he is called into action by Foxtail.
- Artificial Limbs: Appears to have these. He can change his hands for various applications such as shooting flames or turning them into scoops.
- Blue Is Heroic: He wears a blue bodysuit.
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": Has his initial on his belt buckle in white letters.
- Heroic Build: He has a muscular body.
- Humble Hero: While not one to pass up signing autographs, he not only apologizes to Enid for not listening to her, but is so impressed by her heroic traits that he offers her acceptance to P.O.I.N.T. Prep, no questions asked.
- Except he isn't one in reality as he happily endangers the lives of POINT'S students and bystanders alike with his glorbs boosts whenever any honor student is close to losing or risks endangering the school's reputation.
- Jet Pack: He has jet boots that helps him fly.
- Meaningful Name: His name is based off the video game term "chip damage", which is when characters take damage even when blocking.
- Nice Guy: He is a bit of a showoff, but he was genuinely impressed with Enid and her heroic qualities, offering her acceptance into the prestigious P.O.I.N.T. Prep because of it.
- "Strength, Wisdom and Charisma", "Are You Ready for Some Mega Football", and "Mystery Sleepover"all show that is not entirely true, however. Since he endangers the lives of POINT's students and everyone else's by giving them glorbs to "boost them" which also shows he's willing to cheat just to win.
- Super Empowering: Turns out he has access to glorbs that he gives to the honor students, but if they don't use them he forcefully activates them.
- Superman Substitute: Superman seems to be one of the primary influences behind Chip Damage, due to him being one of the most renowned, powerful characters in the universe of the series, albeit designed as an action figure-like amalgamation of what kids would consider cool.