As a whole:
- Badass Crew: Two alien warriors and a transforming robot from an alternate universe, as well as said robot's "younger brother", being led by one of the strongest Ultra warriors in franchise history to travel across the multiverse and battle its most dangerous threats.
- Guardian of the Multiverse: Correction, guardians.
Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
The son of Ultraseven. An exceptionally powerful young Ultra, he was banished from the Land of Light after attempting to steal the planet's power source, the Plasma Spark. After years of training under Ultraman Leo, he eventually returned and proved himself a worthy hero in Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends. Afterwards, he would begin trekking the multiverse, pursuing after all sorts of powerful villains, clashing with Belial time and time again. He has since become one of the most imortant Ultras in the Ultra Series, frequently crossing over into other series, most notably Ultraman Geed, where he is one of the main characters. He has no single human host, but always uses the Ultra Zero Eye to transform.
- 100% Adoration Rating: All the New Generation Ultra Heroes look up to him. Most notable are Ginga, Victory, X, Orb and Geed.
- Bifurcated Weapon: A variation. His Zero Twin Sluggers can combine into a large blade.
- Calling Your Attacks: Has a habit of doing so in Ultra Zero Fight.
- Chest Blaster: His Zero Twin Shoot attack, which fires a large beam from the Twin Sluggers when they are mounted on his chest.
- Multiform Balance: In the Ultra Zero Fight segment of Ultraman Retsuden, he gains this ability thanks to Dyna and Cosmos.
- Mighty Glacier: Strong Corona, a combined power of Cosmos' Corona Mode and Dyna's Strong Type. With fiery power from Cosmos Corona Mode and powerful attacks from Dyna Strong Type, it specializes in exerting great force in hand-to-hand combat.
- Fragile Speedster: Luna Miracle, a combined power of Cosmos' Luna Mode and Dyna's Miracle Type. With a soft heart and energy abilities from Ultraman Cosmos Luna Mode and speed from Ultraman Dyna Miracle Type, it exists for energy attacks, high speed battles and ending conflicts with no bloodshed.
- My Hero, Zero: His name and one of the most powerful of all the Ultra warriors.
- Not So Different: Tried to steal the Plasma Spark, just like Belial. However, unlike Belial, he realized he was wrong to do so.
- Playing with Fire: His Garnet Buster in Strong Corona mode is a beam of fire.
- Super Mode: Ultimate Zero in Ultraman Zero: The Revenge of Belial, Shining Ultraman Zero in Ultra Zero Fight, and Ultraman Zero Beyond in Ultraman Geed.
Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa
- Attack Reflector: A great deal of his abilities work this way.
- Barrier Warrior: His Mirror Dome allows him to create reflective force fields around his targets.
- Creepy Cool Crosses: A stylistic feature, as his powers tend to manifest in cross shapes.
- Expy: Based on a previous hero created by Tsuburaya Productions called Mirrorman.
- Finishing Move: His is the Silver Cross, a giant cross-shaped bolt of light.
- Hand Blast: Can perform numerous of these.
- Master of Illusion: Can create illusory reflections.
- Non-Human Humanoid Hybrid: His father was a denizen of the Planet of Mirrors and his mother was from the planet Esmeralda.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Is partially brought under Belial's control after being defeated by him. Only the leaders of the Planet of Mirrors sealing him under their world's ocean kept him from turning wholly evil.
Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya
A sentient robot able to transform into a spaceship known as the Jean-Bird. He served as the personal transport of the royal family of the planet Esmeralda, but when Belial devastated the planet, he was taksed with bringing the princess Emerana to safety, which led to him joining forces with Zero to fight Belial and later protect the whole multiverse as he does these days.
- An Axe to Grind: Can create a giant battleaxe the shield on his left shoulder.
- By the Power of Grayskull!: Variant. A pilot can access Jean-Bot's controls to manipulate his movement by shouting "Jean Fight!", as Nao does during the climax.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Glen Fire likes to call him "Yakitori" (Japanese fried chicken), to his annoyance.
- Expy: Based on a previous hero created by Tsuburaya Productions called Jumborg Ace, who was also a giant robot.
- Finishing Move: His is the Emerald Beam, a green laser fired from his forehead.
- Humongous Mecha: The Ultra Series has featured plenty of giant robots before, but Jean-Bot is the first one to be a genuine Ultraman-style hero.
- Rocket Punch: His Jean-Knuckle, fired from his left fist.
- Sapient Ship: In his Jean-Bird form, he still can converse with anyone inside the ship.
- Transforming Mecha: Can transform into a spaceship called the Jean-Bird.
Voiced by: Tomokazu Seki
A fiery (both literally and figuratively) alien who originally worked with a gang of space pirates that Zero and his allies encountered while traversing the universe in search of a way to defeat Ultraman Belial. He initially saw Zero as a rival, but after joining forces with him to fight Belial, he became a member of the Ultimate Force Zero.
- Action Bomb: His Fire Dynamite, which is essentially just Ultraman Taro's Ultra Dynamite.
- Elemental Weapon: He can make a lance of flame called the Fire Stick that is also able to shot out bolts of fire.
- Expy: Based on a previous hero created by Tsuburaya Productions called Fireman.
- Finishing Move: His is the Glen Spark, a giant orb of flame that incinerates foes caught in it.
- Hot-Blooded: Literally and figuratively.
- Playing with Fire: All of his abilities use fire in some form.
- Space Pirates: He used to be one, hanging out with the Flame Pirates of the Nitromethane Sea (actually a nebula) before joining forces with Zero.
Jean-Killer / Jean-Nine
Voiced by: Miyu Irino
The last introduced member of the Ultimate Force Zero, having debuted in Killer the Beatstar. Jean-Nine was born as Jean-Killer, created by the evil supercomputer Beatstar from the data of Jean-Bot for the purpose of destroying him. After Beatstar was destroyed, Jean-Killer was freed from his programming and rechristened Jean-Nine, younger brother of Jean-Bot and newest member of Ultraman Zero's team.
- Arm Cannon: Possess two on both of his arms.
- Chest Blaster: Can fire Homing Lasers from his chest.
- Enemy Scan: Jean-Killer performs one for Zero, Mirror Knight, and Glen Fire respectively upon first encountering them.
- Evil Knockoff: Jean-Bot explains that Jean-Nine was created in his image using some of his own A.I.
- Expy: Based on a secondary hero in Jumborg Ace called Jumborg 9, with Jean-Killer being named after a monster from the same series called Jum Killer.
- Eye Beams: Can fire out red lasers from his eyes.
- HeelFace Turn: He was originally constructed for the purpose of destroying Jean-Bot by Beatstar, but after learning the power of free will, he joined the Ultimate Force Zero and was given the new name of Jean-Nine.
- Humongous Mecha: Much like his brother, although he can't transform.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Jean-Killer. Lampshaded by Mirror Knight, who suggested giving him a new name because of this once he joins their team.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Had red eyes as Jean-Killer.
- Rocket Punch: Just like Jean-Bot.
- Shock and Awe: Can shoot paralyzing lightning from his hands.
- You Are Number 6: Princess Emerana rechristened him Jean-Nine because he was the ninth of the group of heroes who defeated Beatstar (the Ultimate Force Zero, Rei, Captain Hyuuga, Gomora, and Litra).
MoroboshiA Pigmon who serves as the mascot of the Ultimate Force Zero. The team first encountered him in Ultra Zero Fight, where it was one of several monsters resurrected by the Alien Bat Gurashie, but unlike the others, remained a friendly and peaceful creature.
See Ultraman TV Series
- Meaningful Name: Named after Dan Moroboshi, the human form of Zero's father.
- Mythology Gag: This isn't the first time Pigmon's been resurrected by the villains alonside other monsters, only to still be on the side of good and betray them. Just ask Geronimon.
- Team Pet: Of the Ultimate Force Zero.
- You Shall Not Pass!: Despite its small size, Pigmon attempts to do this by preventing Belial-possessed Zero and the Darkness Five from marching forward. This caused Zero to have a Heroic Second Wind and eventually gaining his Golden Super Mode to exorcise Belial and finally reviving his friends.