The cast of Ilivais X.
Iriana is our protagonist, and the pilot of the titular mecha, the Ilivais X. She's easily unlike most Super Robot Genre protagonists, in that she's hopelessly suicidal, often does the less morally-appealing action, enjoys being hurt and actively pursues it, and, well, she's a girl, and a lesbian at that. Relatively speaking, she's a heavily veiled character, acting cold and indifferent to conceal her alternating pushes of forced lust and rampant nihilism, all of that covering a scared little girl who would really like a hug, who, at her core, is incredibly bitter and hateful of...mostly everything.
Born to an off-grid family in the Serbian areas, she and her brother Seyne were forced to depart once their home was demolished for development, and through a chain of events, she was unwittingly drafted into the Phonos Weapon project. All that happened there broke her HARD, and she emerged very shattered and disdainful individual. Though she seeks to just be capable of living her life, that doesn't always seem possible, and her other motivations often interfere with achieving that.
- Anti-Hero: She tends to get rid of both the "heroic" and "cool" parts, and tends to be more of a Villain Protagonist that sucks at being any of those things. In short, she is the LAST person you want being a revolutionary hero in a superweapon.
- Badass Adorable: It's of general consensus that she's cute in a somewhat creepy way, and she's perfectly capable of pulling off badass feats (it's just she can't quite harness the willpower for it).
- Badass Longcoat: Traipses about in a flowy greatcoat, and is perfectly willing to pull off dramatic poses with it.
- Bigger Stick: The only reason she has been successful thus far is due to Ilivais X being fairly broken. At least she says this is the case. More than likely, she's much better at piloting it than she'll admit.
- Bio-Augmentation: An inverted example. She was altered so as to be less physically capable, reduced to a Wetware CPU designed to stay within the Ilivais for...essentially eternity, and has all the strength of the archetypical Ill Girl.
- Creepy Child: Well, she's actually a teenager, but she's stuck in the body of an overgrown seven-year old, so it counts.
- Creepy Monotone: Speaks mostly in this, with little to no inflection. If she gets impassioned enough, she breaks out of it though.
- Deus Sex Machina: Her Drive Core is powered by love, but it's on the side that it's basically lust. She manages to completely override the Null Drive Core by making a kabob out of herself, and with her whole pain = pleasure thing, she more or less activates ultimate power via orgasm.
- Dissonant Serenity: All for this. She tends to rip opponents to shreds in quite the violent fashion while remaining completely stoic.
- Empathic Weapon: Ilivais X appears to have some kind of influence over Iriana. This is due to its Null Drive Core, which Iriana willfully utilizes to cancel out her own Drive Core.
- Freakiness Shame: Iriana's pretty much the only person who doesn't think her eyes are awesome.
- Gayngst: Refreshingly subverted. Iriana has a LOT of things she tends to angst about. Her sexuality is not one of them. She is absolutely certain of her attraction to Mille, given how she initiates all of it. Fairly justified though, as varying sexual attraction is more or less taken for granted in the setting.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Her motivation at the start is simply wanting to find some way to be a part of society, but she faces the risk of death should she stray too far from her Ilivais.
- The Immodest Orgasm: She certainly isn't subtle about it, especially by her quiet standards.
- Invincible Hero: Subverted. Ilivais X should rightfully cause this, but Iriana can't quite handle it and proves herself not that great of a pilot, so quite often she gets her ass handed to her by Mooks that would explode en masse in any other tale.
- Kaleidoscope Eyes: And Mood Ring Eyes. Iriana's eyes normally go through a literal kaleidoscope of color, but change to a set hue to represent emotions, and it's the only way she expresses herself unless it's really strong.
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Manipulative Bitch: She tries to be, but she's not as good at it as she'd like.
- Moe: A deconstruction of this. She looks cutsier than the other characters, has issues expressing herself, stutters in every sentence, and in general would come off as odd but endearing to many. She hates all of that though, since little of it is under her control, and wishes she could physically grow older.
- Mood Ring Eyes: After some point, her eyes change from Kaleidoscope Eyes into this.
- The Needless: Iriana doesn't need to eat, sleep, or drink, as she CAN'T do those things. So long as she doesn't leave an area with an ambient energy source, she's effectively immortal, but can only last five minutes outside of one.
- Nietzsche Wannabe
- Older Than She Looks: Iriana is 17, but looks very young and childish. This is because she was altered to never reach puberty like the other Phonos Weapons, as hormones and the like would interfere with operating the mech and utilizing the Drive Core.
- The Ophelia: So much. Disturbed and somewhat psychotic? Check. Creepy yet enigmatically pretty appearance? Check. Eternally messy hair? Check. Constantly barefoot? Check. Bit of a Shameless Fanservice Girl? Check. Ethereal and spirit-like in nature? Check. In command of great powers beyond her abilities that she lets on? Check. Gratefully, unless she's really gone off the edge, her allies are usually nice to her and want to help her, which is good, because she's also a...
- Person of Mass Destruction: Granted, not on her own, but Ilivais X can only be piloted by either Iriana or Mille, and the latter doesn't require it to survive. With X and Iriana's somewhat symbiotic relationship and her low sense of self-worth, she's essentially a part of X. Which, by the way, can generate unlimited energy and Beam Spam to its heart's content. It's mostly due to Iriana's relative lack of willpower (and actually having people she cares about, despite what she says) that the planet isn't utterly fucked.
- Perpetual Motion Machine: Her Ilivais (and her) is powered by one of these. It appears its main value lies in the fact that that such a thing is impossible, and breaking one rule of physics means all the others can be as well.
- The Power of Love: Iriana's Drive Core can lean towards this, or...
- Power of the Void: ...she can succumb to the Ilivais' Drive Core instead.
- Psycho Lesbian: Subverted, for the most part. She's definitely not right in the head, but with Mille she opens up and demonstrates her more vulnerable side. She still has her moments, though.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: When Iriana's mood ring eyes turn red, GET THE FUCK AWAY.
- Rei Ayanami Expy: In many an aspect.
- Running Gag: She often has more trouble dealing with the generic mooks than with the all-powerful super-destructive Monster of the Week.
- Sensual Slavs: ...Sorta. Really sorta. Despite her frailty and brokenness, she still has that Love Drive Core constantly pushing at her, and as a result she can sometimes get overtly sexual with others.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: At times.
- Snark Knight
- Speech Impediment: Iriana has a slight stutter on at least one word in nearly every sentence. DO NOT bring it up.
- Stepford Snarker: Which is mainly to veil how much emotional pain she's constantly in.
- Stocking Filler: Essentially has a class C Zettai Ryouiki.
- The Stoic: Tries as hard as she can to maintain the air of an Emotionless Girl, despite being pushed towards being a Love Freak and pulled into being a Soulless Shell, meaning she has to fight both Drive Cores to maintain some semblance of sanity.
- Stoic Woobie: Despite all that hard indifference covering an oddly violent person covering two emotional engines at war with each other, deep inside she's just a scared, lonely young girl who wants nothing more than somebody to hold her.
- Not So Stoic: And considering Mille is that somebody, it's with her that she's at her most emotive, optimistic, and uncovered. Obviously she doesn't suddenly transform into a squishy, trembling pile, but it's the closest she gets to that.
- Straight Gay
- Stuttering Into Eloquence: Or simply "Stuttering Eloquence". Her speech problem usually doesn't get in the way of speaking fancy though, but it tends to frustrate her regardless.
- Super Mode: The Drive Core instills this, though mostly only for Iriana. Notably, how it works depends on her state of mind. If she's in a more positive mindset, she gives into her body's Love Drive Core, resulting in her destroying the opponent by making out with it. If she's having a bad day, she succumbs to the Ilivais' Null Drive Core, which basically brings her and her target to her own pocket dimension of sorts. Either way, whoever is on the other end gets a piece of their soul and/or mech properties assimilated.
- Too Kinky to Torture: Iriana's sense of pain and pleasure are inverted, which has obvious and unpleasant results. If it's painful, Iriana literally gets off on it. The more lethal the better, though extensive damage to the heart or brain (the only natural organs she really has) could end up killing her. But all she has to do is stab herself for an intense, near-orgasmic pleasure high.
- Tyke Bomb
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Called out on this on numerous occasions. The Aztec Empire as a whole has the opinion of "just because we screwed up a bit doesn't mean she has a right to upend a near-utopian society", which honestly isn't far from the truth, especially considering her "vision" doesn't go much farther than destroying anything she doesn't like.
Easily The Lancer to Iriana, she's her opposite in almost every way. Outspoken, optimistic, willing to give into her desires, she contrasts highly with her. Might be why they have such a conflicting yet meaningful relationship. Her hot-bloodedness and confidence makes her a more typical Super Robot protagonist, and incidentally she's capable of piloting Ilivais X as well.
Also the most overtly sexual character in the story, to a ridiculous degree. It's to the point where she seriously believes that one-night stands are the ultimate extent of dating (and therefore is only really friends with the three people who keep talking to her).
She starts with a support Avespia, but eventually is capable of piloting Ilivais X, along with her own machine, Ilivais San.
- Ace Pilot: It was success in a prior conflict that brought her to rapid promotion, and indeed, she's incredibly capable at combat even in her support unit, if a bit reckless at it.
- Badass Gay: Doesn't take shit from anyone, is perfectly capable of kicking ass in a repair-based Avespia, pilots X the way a super robot SHOULD be piloted, gives off 75% of all the epic speeches in the story, and is quite crazy for Iriana.
- Bandage Babe: Ends up in the hospital quite often.
- Combat Medic: Mille's Avespia, and her Ilivais San is centered around repair/resupply. Despite this, she still kicks ass with it.
- Cool Big Sis
- Distracted by the Sexy: She doesn't LIKE using this tactic, but acknowledges that it tends to be necessary. Flaunting her stuff has saved everyone's ass on numerous occasions, most notably with Sycine.
- Genre Savvy: Combined with her frequent Shout Outs and fourth wall breaking, she usually sounds like she's reading the story itself and making footnotes to it.
- Heroic BSoD: Whenever she and Iriana are separated too long, she begins lapsing into this. She can still function, but her joyous, passionate self disappears and is replaced with a sullen and obsessive personality that only goes back to normal when they reunite.
- Hot-Blooded: The most impulsive and reckless of the main characters. Somewhat deconstructed, as she ends up seriously injured on numerous occasions.
- Iron Woobie: Think about it for a second. She literally has no idea how to connect with people and maintain a relationship without resorting to sex, and her valiant Hot-Blooded attitude veils an impressive amount of insecurity. Her brash yet well-intentioned lessons to Iriana are mostly so she'll see her as inspiring and tough, and not as hopelessly dependent as she really is. Despite this, she REFUSES to break down and give up in what she believes in.
- Large Ham
- Lovable Sex Maniac
- Made of Iron: Suffers more injuries than Iriana does, astonishingly, but is only ever set back by them for a little while. As the injuries increase in magnitude, how she recovers so quickly becomes a point of concern.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: She didn't start off this way, but soon she became this to Iriana. The "manic" part is becoming more and more prominent.
- Medium Awareness: Seems to have full knowledge of tropes associated with Humongous Mecha and realizes she's in a pastiche of almost every mecha anime ever...despite the fact that she's in a universe where those shows likely wouldn't even exist.
- Ms. Fanservice: In a way. She shifts between ignorant, reluctant, or just playing it straight.
- One Head Taller: And Iriana sure appreciates it.
- Undying Loyalty
- Wrench Wench: The designated mechanic of the team.
The team's fairly green tactician, Essen's a bit cold, but usually pretty nice. He won't hesitate to call others out on their irrational behavior, and, while quiet about it, picks up on suspicious things when others don't think of it much.
Originally pilots a ranged Avespia, but ends up with the fairly similar Ilivais Sampi.
- Can't Hold His Liquor: However, he's fully aware of this, and as such he takes it slowly.
- Friendly Sniper: Though he's a Cold Sniper in battle, he's this outside of it.
- Silk Hiding Steel: He's a generally friendly, if a bit awkward guy, until he goes into his Avespia. Then it's no-nonsense time, as evident by his usual reluctance to join in on the banter.
- The Smart Guy: Generally handles any tactical elements necessary, despite being a rookie. His talents aren't really needed when the main method of victory is "send Iriana in and hope she doesn't get too emo to kick ass", but he still takes charge whenever it's required.
The Big Guy, and the one who really holds the whole team together, Sura is a bit gruff, but worldly and pleasant. While he gets fairly exasperated at ridiculous events, he can play along and laugh, but always serves as the voice of reason among the crew.
Begins with a melee Avespia, only to move on to the scimitar-wielding Ilivais Stigma.
- Ace Pilot
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Genius Bruiser: Easily the most experienced soldier of the group and while a little gruff, he's easily the wisest and least conflicted one of them all. He's also so big he can barely fit in his Avespia, and has a close-combat hack and slash fighting style.
- Only Sane Man: Well, Essen is as well, but he's often pretty exasperated whenever he has to deal with people who too over-the-top. Which is pretty much anyone who pilots an Ilivais or commands the Iberian army.
- Team Dad: Pretty much the one person keeping the team from descending into a pile of crazy.
The Big Bad, and Emperor of the Aztec Empire. And that's about it so far. Considering the above quote is about half of his dialogue so far, and the fact that he hasn't even been seen outside a few enigmatic exchanges, and his true nature has yet to be revealed. It's pretty obvious he's behind everything, though.
- The Big Bad: He rules The Empire, specifically the one Iriana has more interest in taking down.
- The Chessmaster: When it comes down to it, Anosa knows exactly what will lead to the desirable results, though what exactly he's trying to accomplish considering he rules half the world and doesn't seem to be after the other half is unclear.
- The Emperor: Though what type has yet to be seen. Most likely he's The Ghost variety.
- Man Behind the Man: For all the scheming and conspiracy thrown around by everyone else in their belief that they can outsmart the emperor, in the end Anosa knows pretty much what everyone is doing and thinking at any given time. It's implied that he allowed Seyne to sabotage X in order to allow Iriana to escape, and is using this to his own ends. Strangely, this doesn't seem to include actually recovering their escaped prototype.
The Rival to Iriana, but more importantly, her brother. He's responsible for the Ilivais Project, sending initial designs to the Aztecs and being responsible for bringing him and Iriana to Tenochtitlan. For the most part, he's a Worthy Opponent, discussing with Iriana why it is she fights and/or exists, when she's the one who asks that to everyone else. Their relationship is a bit strained and mysterious, but Iriana doesn't seem to hate him. In fact, it seems she wants him to join the Cycle Squad if anything.
He pilots the first Ilivais prototype, Ilivais A.
- Badass Normal: He and Iriana are the only two characters in the story that don't have the benefits of the ages-old Human Optimization Project, and Iriana's far removed from normal by now.
- Bling of War: As one of the head commanders, he has some pretty showy and impressive battle armor.
- Expy: Of Sanger Zonvolt. They even look the same. The only main difference is that Seyne's mech isn't anywhere near awesome.
- Large Ham
- Super Prototype: Subverted. A is pretty terrible.
- Weak, but Skilled: Ilivais A is far outclassed compared to every single prototype. Seyne kicks so much ass that he simply does not care.
- Antiquated Linguistics: Her speech is akin to a Shakespeare play in more modern English. As in, FLOODED with Double Entendres and Getting Crap Past the Radar obscured mostly because nobody knows what she's saying. Though considering the rest of the story, she isn't exactly veiling much that hasn't been flat-out stated.
- Attack Drone: Q's REACT Drones.
- Double Entendre: In a nutshell, in her first interactions with Iriana, she inquires and estimates heavily about her and Mille's sex life, and seems to be awfully interested in Mille's...squirtiness. Of course, it just SOUNDS like she's talking about Mille writing something, mainly because a pen as a sexual symbol isn't prevalent when it involves lesbians.
- Leader Forms the Head: Q turns into a framework for the combined STRUQ head, though the heads of the other four are needed to join with it as well.
- Ms. Fanservice: A much more straightforward example.
- Powered Armor: Ilivais Q.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: And Invisibility Cloak hair at that.
Easily next to Seyne in terms of skill, Sycine is serious and focused, but often irritable and irrational, prone to taking out her frustrations on others. She was the "instructor" for the Phonos Weapons, and the prime target of Iriana's hatred most of the time.
Pilots what is Naoto Shirogane incarnated as a mecha, Ilivais P.
- Bling of War: Same sort of thing as Seyne.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: An oddly extreme example, as she's of heavy African descent, yet has nearly translucent hair.
- Gayngst: It's astonishing how much she flips out over her attraction to girls, especially because nobody gives a crap. It's a bit of irony that she deals with this and not Iriana.
- The Gunslinger: Is constantly seen with a pistol, in and out of her mech.
- Hand Cannon: And one of them is a 15 millimeter handgun. She literally shoots down Humongous Mecha with it (though granted, the Espada is just above Mini-Mecha level and is stated to be somewhat cheaply constructed). And this basically proved Mille is NOT normal, as she survived being shot by it with basically a large flesh wound.
- Gun Kata: She pilots her Ilivais like this.
The leader of the GEKICOM Elementals, who happens to be an AI. Also operates pretty much everything computerized within the Aztec Empire.
Pilots the four-armed Ilivais O.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: Suberted. Omnes is actually pretty aware of what people expect of all-spanning AI units, and in terms of those, is pretty rational and not prone to exterminating humanity.
- All Your Powers Combined: Ilivais O has lesser elemental abilities of all the other GEKICOM units.
- Deadpan Snarker: Surprisingly, yes.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: O has 4 arms, each of which is in a position to use its six elemental orbs affixed to the ring on its back. The lower body and the top of the head can use the orbs as well.
- Robo Speak
- Robot Buddy: Basically this to Anosa.
Despite her excessively vain nature, she's shown to be a fairly skilled pilot, holding her own in a prototype only a step above A and fending off the Iberian Army and the Cycle Squad at nearly the same time.
She pilots the also very effeminate Ilivais B, which set an overall feminine design scheme for most subsequent prototypes.
- Meaningful Name: "Gogus" is Turkish for "breast". Yeah.
- Ms. Fanservice: Lesser than Noille, still pretty heavy. Might be a Deconstruction of this, considering her parting line in her first appearance.
- The Tease
Essentially a bureaucratic assistant to the entire empire. Churi also volunteered as a pilot, though doesn't actually get in the cockpit much. She was actually dating Sycine for some time, but they broke up apparently due to how she was treating Iriana.
Pilots the blade-limbed Ilivais D.
- Badass Bureaucrat: Gets shit done and done fast, in and out of the battlefield.
- Blade Below the Shoulder
- Creepy Laugh: Contradicts greatly with how official she acts.
- Office Lady: Subverted. She's got pull second only to the commanders, knows everything going on second only to Omnes, and in general is at the top of the chain.
- Straight Gay
Resident Politically Incorrect Villain of the Aztec Empire, and pretty unpleasant to most people. However, he's astonishingly good on the battlefield, rivaling his commanders in terms of sheer combat prowess.
Pilots the heavy artillery unit Ilivais F.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: F's main weapon is a flamethrower.
- Gatling Good: On the opposite arm, it has a gatling gun.
- Macross Missile Massacre: And to round it off, an assload of missles on its shoulder.
- Noble Bigot: He thinks he is. He's not.
Acts and dresses like like the unholy combination of every Greek and Roman counterpart ever.
Pilots the javelin launching Ilivais J.
Quick and fiery, Izan shows confidence and honor in his endeavors, and allows his opponents a fair chance if he feels they deserve it.
Pilots the super-cool Ilivais C.
- An Ice Person
- Honor Before Reason: Really, it's not a wise decision of him to allow the runaway a chance to do just that again, all for the sake of an honorable battle.
A character with notably few lines. As the GEKICOM Elementals all have personalities that fit one of the mechs they're not piloting, Electra has the "icy" personality, thus meaning she would likely fit more in C. She likely isn't in it due to her name.
She pilots the storm-powered Ilivais E.
- Anime Hair: It looks like a freaking thunderstorm on her head.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: ...And with that kind of hair, and her name, there's no way she's piloting something that doesn't control electricity.
- Lightning Can Do Anything: In this case, her Ilivais doesn't need a power source. All it needs is a thunderstorm and it can blast around electricity as much as it wants. Of course, it may not be powered by the lightning itself, but rather the antimatter rays they fire off, or something.
- The Quiet One: Insists that the usual banter during every single battle is the reason why they can't seem to win against Iriana. Considering that she came second-closest to killing Iriana (first being Locke, who did it too fast to say that much), and having been the most effective in a drawn-out fight, and she's likely right.
- Shock and Awe
An aged British man who decides to take a page from Linebarrels and wear a suit when piloting a mecha. With the GEKICOM Elementals' personality shifts, he has the more booming, thunderous personality.
He pilots the environmentally friendly Ilivais G.
- Combat Tentacles: One arm has a giant vine whip, the other has two smaller vines that can form into a hand, in a very Deoxys-esque fashion.
- Green Thumb
- Healing Factor: Ilivais G has a test-type regenerative armor that's far more potent than X's, but consumes more energy and isn't quite as stable.
Locke Key, despite his rather odd name, means pretty serious business. He comes the closest to flat-out killing Iriana and her allies, and the only reason he didn't succeed was due to Mille having gotten an Iriana-detection ability two days prior, and because he underestimated them in general. He's also dating fellow Elemental Alice Miu.
He pilots the nuclear angel Ilivais K.
- Holy Halo: Which doubles as a launchable cutting boomerang thing.
- Jerkass: Once again, not as bad as Arteya, but still not a nice dude.
- Light Is Not Good: He was much of a Jerkass. Not as bad as Arteya, mind you, but he's not the nicest guy around. The "light" part of K is also high-power radiation.
- Nuke 'em: Ilivais K is powered by a hydrogen fusion engine. So its "holy light" is really a searing nuclear cannon.
- Opposites Attract: He and Alice are literally as opposite as night and day. Yet he thinks her relative ditziness is cute and is willing to put up with it.
- Our Angels Are Different: A nuclear-powered glowing feathery-looking winged Humongous Mecha that actually works better in the water (as it can convert the hydrogen in the water into usable fuel for its fusion engine).
- Staff of Authority: Wields a scepter of sorts.
Where Locke is a Light Is Not Good case, Alice is the exact opposite. Generally good-natured and willing to make a deal with Iriana for more of an alliance to the Aztecs rather than complete obedience, she is somewhat of a Good Is Dumb case. She's in a relationship with the aforementioned Locke.
She pilots the demonic crab Ilivais M.
- Casting a Shadow: M works on a black hole engine of sorts, which creates areas of such low energy that it sucks output away (which incidentally was very useful against X in particular). The end result is that it fires beams of darkness anyway.
- Dark Is Not Evil: She seems to be a pretty nice person, if a bit dim. She's running around in a jet-black crab mecha that shoots beams of darkness and floats on bat-like wings.
- The Ditz
- Flaying Alive: Iriana unintentionally did this to her, but she recovered. Her absolute failure to remember this ends up being a major factor in Sycine's attempt to reformat Iriana.
- Giant Enemy Crab: M has four legs and giant claws for arms.
- Good Is Dumb: Forgets that she was fighting Iriana in the midst of a battle, introduces herself almost 4 times in said battle, interprets Locke's "I don't know what the fuck to do" statements as a pep rally for the two, etc.
- Opposites Attract: As stated above.
- Spider Tank
Despite what he says, he isn't the leader of the STRUQ Team. That would be Noille. So he has a bit of an inferiority complex about that. There's not much more to him, and considering the STRUQ Team is a massive pastiche of all those classic Combining Mecha shows, that's likely intentional.
He pilots Ilivais R, which transforms into a giant torso.
- Always Second Best: His whole issue. Despite the fact that he seems to be the personification of the number 1, and that his Ilivais is the one that holds all the others together, he's not the leader, which is Noille's role.
- Chest Blaster: R's arms fold into the chest, which it utilizes when combined with the other STRUQ units.
- The Dragon: To Noille.
- You Are Number One: A variant. His name means 1, and he has a giant 1 painted on his face, but it doesn't seem to be for any purpose.
Obviously, number 2 of the Veria family. She's easily The Dark Chick of the five. She's less confident in her abilities (though nowhere NEAR as bad about it as Iriana) and is generally somewhat of a coward.
She pilots Ilivais S, which splits into two legs.
- Cowardly Lion: The individual STRUQ units are fairly useless, and both times she was up against X, it was being piloted by a rampant Mille instead of the more fragile Iriana, who already scares her. She still is at least brave enough to try to fight back even when she knows it's useless, but for her troubles she gets the full brunt of X's End Code and gets her part of her soul sucked out from a partially schizophrenic Null Drive Core.
- The Dark Chick
- Kick Chick: Essentially her entire pattern of attack, even when not in leg form.
- Number Two: Subverted. Her role is about as even as the pilots of T and U, given that legs are mostly weapons on the Ilivais units.
- You Are Number Two: Similarly to Primo, she's the number 2 given human form.
Number 3 of the Veria family, who can be summarized as an Evil Counterpart to Essen.
He pilots Ilivais T, which turns into a cannon arm.
- Arm Cannon: T transforms into one.
- Cold Sniper
- The Evil Genius
- Snowy Screen of Death: Well, his hair looks like static.
- You Are Number 3
Number 4 of the Veria family, and by and far the most unhinged. Has a massive fetish for hurting people, cares nothing of colloquial damage, etc.
She pilots Ilivais U, which turns into a bladed arm.