Beware Of Unmarked Spoilers
- Awakened heroes have their awakened image in their file while non-awakened heroes are seen in their regular artworks and screens. Myth Awakened heroes are seen with their myth awakened look.
- Cute Witch: Bubbly, outgoing and cheerful.
- Big Brother Worship: She is the step-sister of Rudy as they were both orphans during childhood. She seems to highly respect her older step-brother, the Guardian of Light. This does change after season 2 when Ariel starts doubting Rudy's actions. She can't believe he's willing to sacrifice Karin.
- White Mage: Has powerful light magic abilities. Her magic is the exact opposite of dark magic.
- White Magician Girl: She blesses anyone serving the light and her abilities all revolved around white magic.
- Amnesiac Hero: His memories are completely erased in the ending of season 3. He forgets everything and everyone.
- Character Development: Through Season 1 and part of Season 2, Evan matures from a spirited adventurer into a serious and skilled commander. Following Karin's kidnapping at the hands of Dellons and Bai Jiao, coupled by his backstabbing by the Seven Knights, he becomes a cold and vengeful Anti-Hero dead intent on rescuing Karin.
- Declaration of Protection: He kept promising Karin that he'd save her but wasn't very successful.
- Determinator: Similar to Dellons, Evan will never give up in saving Karin.
- The Hero: His bravery is seen as heroic and he is willing to do what's necessary to save his friends.
- Love Interest: Karin and Evan have mutual feelings for each other. They have deeply cared for each other since childhood.
- The Protagonist: He's the main character of the story. Has very important roles throughout season 1 and 2.
- Rescue Arc: After Karin is kidnapped by Dellons and Bai Jiao. Then later Karin wanted to be sacrificed by the seven knights.
- The Reveal: Where to begin? Firstly the knights whom he trusted the most decided they needed to sacrifice his beloved to save the the world. Then, one of the dark knights; Sylvesta, of whom wanted to destroy Gaia world in order to save their own, turns out to be his biological father.
- Sociopathic Hero: After his Awakening, he becomes cold and distant in his mission to rescue Karin. He is willing to fight anyone that would get in the way of his objectives, including the Seven Knights and his former teammates in the Fragment Search Party.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: he loses his memory after he nearly dies in season 3.
- Declaration of Protection: She vows to protect Karin and swears alliance and loyalty to Valkyrie Freyja.
- Identical Twin ID Tag: Heavenia and Hellenia have different clothes and hairstyles.
- Polar Opposite Twins: Not in terms of their personality but Heavenia's name comes from heaven and Hellenia from hell. Hellenia's main color is red while Heavenia's is blue. Hellenia's in game titles revolve around fire while Heveania around coldness.
- Valkyries: A young female valkyrie.
- Nice Girl: She's known for her kindness as well as her superb fighting skills. She's also a part of the Fragment Search scouts.
- Playing with Fire: She literally had to be consumed by fire in order to become a six-singed valkyrie. Her design and titles in game seem to revolve around red and fire while her sister is blue and cold.
- Stronger Sibling: It seems she's slightly stronger than her younger sister.
- Valkyries: She and her sister valkyrie siblings who come from the heavens.
- The Archer: She's a very skilled elven archer.
- Just Friends: Jupy only likes Snipper as a friend.
- Love Triangle: Snipper likes Jupy while Jupy seems to be attracted to Bi Dam and Da Qiao has a massive crush on Bi Dam as well. Bi Dam seems uninterested in everyone.
- Rejection Affection: It seems that Snipper really likes Jupy but Jupy friendzones him hard. However, Jupy does care for Snipper as friends.
- Break the Cutie: A caring and sweet young girl who is tormented throughout the game. Loses her parents, gets kidnapped bey an evil knight and later taken captive by the vallyries.
- Damsel in Distress: She was kidnapped a couple times and was in constant distress throughout the seasons.
- Healing Hands: She is able to heal the wounds of people and for this reason was called a saint. She was even able to bring Heavenia back to life.
- Sacrificial Lion: Subverted. Karin threw herself in the way of Pascal's energy attack to protect Evan, ultimately resulting in her absorbing the Powers of Destruction. She is subsequently kidnapped by Dellons and Bai Jiao
- Sole Survivor: All her family members died after a goblin raid and she was left an orphan.
- Uniqueness Value: She is the main target and wanted for sacrifice due to being the sole full-blooded descendant of the ancients. No one else has this blood except for Pascal but only has half. It is speculated Claudia may have carried the same blood that Karin now has.
- Best Served Cold: Upon learning that his people were massacred, he abandoned his teachings and swore to avenge them.
- Burning with Anger: Is justified since all his people were killed.
- Doomed Hometown: His village gets destroyed which causes him to become full of anger.
- Fallen Hero: Doesn't really become evil but he does abandon his monk teachings after his village is wiped off.
- Forgiveness: He learns that Shane was guilty of murdering his village. Shane explains that her seal broke and since she's half demon she went berserk and visualized the village people as those that killed her family. It seems all this was caused by Bai Jiao.
- Animal Nemesis: On the tiger beasts that killed his family.
- All Love Is Unrequited: Seems to really like Jupy but it seems Jupy only sees him as a friend. Later in the story it is confirmed that Ingrid has a crush on Snipper.
- Cool Pet: Always has his skillful dog by his side.
- Love Triangle: Jupy, Ingrid and Snipper.
- Red Baron: Called Veteran Hunter after he managed to hunt down Kai, a tiger beast of frozen land.
- Revenge: Vows to take revenge on the beasts that killed his family.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She seems to have a major crush on Evan but she seems to be aware that Evan only has eyes for Karin.
- All-Loving Heroine: She becomes this in season 2, doing everything she can to save Karin.
- Femme Fatale: She's cunning, charming and very flirtatious.
- Kitsune: She's a fox that learned to disguise herself as an attractive human lady.
- Nothing Is the Same Anymore: She is deeply saddened by Evan's willingness to harm even his old friends from the Fragment Search Party in his quest to rescue Karin. In her Exclusive Item's backstory, she wishes to go on another adventure with Evan's Crew as they did before disbanding.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: When mythical awakened, Yuri's hair becomes raven and also appears very fair skinned.
- Older Than They Look: She's over 1,020 years old but appears to be in her 20s.
- The Trickster: She tricks people by appearing to be a young woman when she's an ancient fox.
- All Love Is Unrequited: May is madly in love with Joker but the Joker does not feel anything for her and wants to get away as far as possible.
- Black Mage: While not an outright user of black magic, he uses his illusion magic into cheating the people of the gambling world. He also payed Velika, a witch, to be able to control phantoms.
- Mysterious Past: There isn't much known about him or his past. The game hasn't fleshed out his story as he's a minor character.
- Stage Magician: He wears a long hat and has a tuxedo under his robe.
- Gender Reveal: Some players used to mistake Karon for a female until the in-game bio called Karon a 'he'.
- Druid: He's a nature druid that protects the tree in the forest of Mystic Woods.
- Bishōnen: He was often confused for a girl due to his attire and long braids.
- Elemental Powers: His love for the Mystic Woods allowed him to become a powerful elementalist.
- Green Thumb: He became the ruler of Mystic Woods because of his nature magic. His skills also revolve around healing and plants.
- Curse That Cures: Her abilities allow her to be able to help and advise the lost souls who are cursed.
- I See Dead People: She's able to guide the cursed spirits who have not seen the light.
- Soul Power: She became a master of controlling spiritual powers thanks to helping the lost souls.
- Stripperific: Her dress is especially revealing in her 5 star design, specifically towards the chest and leg areas.
- Born Lucky: He is thought to be the child of luck.
- Happily Adopted: He was found unconscious outside of Ling Ling's house so her mother adopted him.
- Gender Reveal: He was mistaken for a girl due to his tiny size, hair and long attire until the game revealed that he was male.
- Green Thumb: He uses a dandelion, larger than himself, as a weapon. He also seems to communicate with nature.
- Black Magic: She's associated with the 'villains' of the story and a user of dark magic.
- I See Dead People: She had the ability to see spirits from a young age.
- Lady of Black Magic: While not extremely elegant, Sylvia doesn't have the wicked witch look. She's young and more mystical looking. During her travels of Dark Grave she absorbed a spirit of darkness and became a powerful sorceress.
- Hot Witch: She's a youthful looking witch who dresses in revealing outfits.
- Lady of Black Magic: She's a literal black magic lady.
- Magical Girl: She slightly fits this category once she myth awakens. Her colors become bright and girly and now uses magical jewels to attack.
- Magic Staff: Has this from her 4 star to her awakening form.Changes weapon once she myth awakens.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Has red eyes in her awakened form.
- Stripperific: Her attire has always been pretty revealing. She covers a little in her myth awaken state.
- Witch Classic: She has a staff, pointy hat, dark hair and practices black magic. The staff is changed into three magical jewels after myth awakening.
- Action Girl: She has a sword and a gun which she uses to protect herself from bounty hunters.
- Bare Your Midriff: In her 5 and 6 star forms.
- Femme Fatale: She's a young but fierce pirate girl. One of her skills is even called 'Femme Fatale'. She dresses in revealing clothes with really tiny shorts and exposes a lot of skin.
- Pirate Girl: Became this thanks to her father.
- Pirate King: Pirate Queen. She becomes the successor of her father's role and title.
- Older Than They Look: She doesn't look older than 10 but she's a zombie after all.
- Our Zombies Are Different: She looks fragile and innocent. She also doesn't appear to be dead or an undead. She also seems to have feelings as she feels sad to learn of her master's death.
- Prematurely Grey-Haired: Played with. She is a zombie but still has a child-like appearance and silver-hair grey in her 6 star form.
- Undying Loyalty: Pun not intended, Xiao will follow her master's commands even after their death.
- You Are Number 6: She's both known as Xiao and number 23 according to her in-game story.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: She seems very cheery and girly.
- Greed: Even her sister, Erin, worries about Alice's need of money.
- Humanoid Female Animal: She has bunny ears but looks like a regular girl. She's likely part human, part rabbit.
- Little Bit Beastly: Aside from the ears, Alice looks just like a regular human.
- Pink Means Feminine: Wears a pink dress in her 6 star form.
- BFS: He's sword is literally bigger than his entire body.
- Commanding Coolness: He's got the highest rank in the special forces and is even appointed as imperator when Rudy is absent.
- Cool Old Guy: Well, he's not that old but he is called this by Aris of the Guild Alliance. He's a powerful and strong veteran commander of the royal forces.
- Cool Sword: Mostly due to the size of the sword. You can barely see the whole sword in-game.
- BFS: Just like his commander, Aragon, Chancellor also carries around a pretty massive weapon.
- The Cape: He's heroic, dutiful and a protector. He's cape is even red in his 6 star and awakened form.
- Determinator: He trains very hard to be the perfect knight and never gives up on his duties.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Literally. He is also devoted and a protector of the kingdom of Terra.
- Praetorian Guard: He is promoted to leader of the royal guards.
- She's All Grown Up: In season 2, 2 years after the first season, Chancellor awakens and takes off his mask and turns out to be an Ikemen.
- Born Lucky: Despite facing dangerous situations, Chloe manages to find a way out and always be safe.
- Cat Girl: Becomes a cat girl and grows ears and a tail. She's still very humanoid though.
- Rags to Riches: While running her shop, she eventually earns enough money to buy everything she wants and becomes a billionaire.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Has this from her 4 to 6 star forms. She also couldn't hurt a fly.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: She's sweet and completely adores her cat, Vaughan.
- Little Bit Beastly. The ears and the tails make her stand out among human girls.
- Mismatched Eyes: Only in her awakened form, probably to represent wealth and power, one eyes is blue and the other is yellow.
- All Love Is Unrequited: She's in love with Joker but Joker doesn't seem to be interested. In the codex affinity chart May tells Ruri "Joker's mine!".
- Cat Girl: She's a cat girl just like Chloe.
- Cute Little Fangs: In her official artwork May can be seen with tiny fangs.
- Little Bit Beastly: Just like Chloe and Alice, May has few beastly features; her tail and ears.
- Killer Rabbit: More like killer cat. One of her skills has her shooting a deadly laser from a rubber duck while the other has her rapidly shooting multiple bullets against her enemies.
NohoAn intelligent booklover and historian who is interested in the actions of the seven knights. She is said to be a former librarian of a royal family. Fitting to with her hobbies Noho, in-game, has what's called "Noho's Records" which showcase all the episodes in the story.
- Cute Bookworm: She's a charming young woman who values her glasses, pens and books with all of her life.
- The Omniscient: She seems to know a lot about the seven knights and Evan. She is possibly an elf so likely she's been alive for decades and has seen important events. Curiously enough, her in-game book contains a picture of the God of destruction from the prologue.
- The Smart Girl: She's an intellectual historian who values reading and likes to record the actions of the heroes of the game. She's also interested in the expedition of Evan and his friends. She was often called smarter than all her peers.
- Beast Man: Without any hints, he surprisingly tuned out to be half-lion when he was awakened and uncovered his face.
- Blade on a Stick: He carries around a spear which he uses to protect the castle.
- Half-Human Hybrid: He awoke his half-blood beast side when he awakened.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Even after awakening his beast side, Rook remains a moral and dutiful protector of the good and destroyer of evil.
- In-Series Nickname: It is said that his friends jokingly call him Guard Golem as his only interest is guarding the castle.
- Action Girl: Espada is a special agent of the Crusaders, she loves to fight and kill off demons with her deadly weapons.
- Badass Cape: She has a pretty cool looking cape which is almost as long as her body.
- BFS: Her demon-slaying sword is over half the size of her body.
- Boyish Short Hair: She has short hair although the purple-ish color prevents it from being too boyish.
- Demon Slaying: She's a badass demon-slaying chick.
- Half-Human Hybrid: She is now half-human and half-demon after being exposed to the demonic blood.
- Minidress of Power: Has this in all of her forms, either as a mini skirt or one-piece dress.
- Parental Abandonment: She was abandoned when she was a small child.
- Sole Survivor: Most of her units died on a failed mission and she was the last one alive.
- Sword and Gun: She fights wielding a sword and revolver in hand.
- The Virus: During the failed mission demon blood was unwantedly fused with her own blood. Espada distanced herself from the others due to this reason.
- You Are What You Hate: After she became part demon. She despises all demons and wishes to kill them all, even more after she was exposed to the demon blood.
- Child Prodigy: She looks to be less than 10 years but she became an engineer and even built a robot!
- Humongous Mecha: Bolt becomes much larger and taller once he's awakened with the fragments of destruction.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: As seen in her skills, Nia and Bolt are able to do some pretty destructive and severe damage.
- Power Crystal: A wondering magician gave Nia a magical gem and embedded it Bolt's chest, this made Bolt become significantly stronger.
- Robot Buddy: Bolt is like her pet. Bolt's loyal, protective and cares for her dearly.
- Tin Man: He is protective of Nia and is even given his own consciousness after being awakened.
- Blue Is Heroic: Her 6 star outfit is almost all blue and her hair is a light-blue color.
- Bounty Hunter: She becomes this in order to save her little sister. When she learned that Joker was wanted, Ruri began to hunt him down.
- Find the Cure!: She earned a lot of money after capturing Joker, Ruri donated this money for a cure to her sister's illness and charity.
- Friendly Sniper: She's got a big heart and good intentions but this doesn't mean she isn't an excellent sniper.
- Mismatched Eyes: Once she awakens. One eye is green and the other is red.
- Prematurely Grey-Haired: After awakening with the power of destruction, Ruri's hair changes from blue to grey.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: Her weapon is half the size of her body.
- Stripperific: She's clad in little more than a bikini from her 4- to 6-star forms.
- Wrong Side of the Tracks: She grew up in poverty and in the slums as she had no one to care for her or her sister.
- The Atoner: She is haunted by her accidental slaughtering of the Auric Nation monks when she temporarily lost control of her powers and went berserk. Inspired by the monks who forgave her and sacrificed themselves to restrain her, she vows to use her power solely for purging demons.
- Badass Cape: Especially in her myth awakened form. Her cape becomes much longer and red with tints of black towards the end.
- Bad Powers, Good People: She was giving demonic abilities which allowed her to easily kill off her enemies. Shane didn't use this abilities for evil reasons.
- Cool Sword: She has a katana-like blade which is sharp and large.
- The Corruption: With her powers combined with the Power of Destruction, Shane becomes less capable of fully controlling her inner demon, which becomes apparent in her Myth Awakening.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Shane's damage immunity against Magic-type enemies and her ability to deal heavy damage makes her extremely useful for Raids and World Boss. That being said, she is extremely vulnerable to physical attacks, while her damage rolls in PvP are significantly reduced compared to PvE.
- Evil Laugh: Gives a sinister laugh in her Awakened form when using "Soul Slayer/Immaterial Butcher".
- Femme Fatale: Don't be fooled by her beauty, Shane is a merciless slayer with demonic powers.
- Jumped at the Call: She joins the Holy Cross Crusaders after she was rescued by Sieg, and later volunteered herself to artificially receiving demonic powers.
- Minidress of Power: She wears a minidress up until her Myth Awakening.
- Miss Fanservice: Arguably one of the most popular characters in Seven Knights with one of the most diverse costume options in the game.
- Mismatched Eyes: In her awakened and myth awakened form, Shane's eyes are red and blue. This is most likely to represent her human and demon sides.
- Mystical White Hair: She gains white hair with blonde streaks in her Awakened form.
- Powers via Possession: Her Awakened Skill "Demon Unleashed" is Exactly What It Says on the Tin, in which she allows the
- BFS: His sword is actually larger than himself. Only few people can wield this sword.
- Demon Slaying: He even says he can take down 1000 demons in his sleep.
- Dumb Is Good: It's clear that he isn't the brightest mind in the Crusaders, which is compensated by his friendly and carefree nature.
- Harem Genre: Downplayed. He is often called Harem King because he's the only male in the group. All the girls seem to think of him as dumb but they really do care for him (not necessarily romantically)
- I Got Bigger: He becomes significantly larger and taller once his awakened. He also looks older.
- Large Ham: One of the hammiest characters in the game.Sieg: "One time, this thing [his sword] went TOTALLY HAYWIRE! I had to beat it to calm it down. Hahaha..."
- The One Guy: 1 guy and 4 girls.
- Scars Are Forever: Through his 4 star to awakened form his face is covered in scars.
- Spiky Hair: In his 4,5 and 6 star designs he has very spiky hair. Once he's awakened, Sieg's hair is less spiky.
- Beleaguered Assistant: He becomes the researcher of the group. He's also the unhappy assistant of Velika.
- Black Mage: After he joins the members of the dark magic.
- Dark Is Evil: Wears dark clothing through his 4 star to 6 star designs. Sebastian ins't horribly evil, especially compared to Mercure and Velika, but he's still willing to conduct experiments and study black magic.
- Only in It for the Money: He hates having Velika as his boss but became involved in it for the salary they paid.
- School Is for Losers: He was forced to graduate from black magic school by his parents.
- Ancestral Weapon: She inherits a crossbow that her father used to use to perform assassination tasks.
- Dark Action Girl: She's a skilled female assassin with a massive crossbow, inherited by her father, as her means of fulfilling her tasks.
- Freak Lab Accident: her friend, Sera, experiments on her which awakens her and makes her receive stronger powers.
- In the Hood: She wears a hood from her 4 star to awakened form. It does fit well with the rest of her design.
- Only Friend: Seria is the only Shadow Clan member who accepted her. All the other members thought Ballista was there thanks to her father's influences.
- Red Baron: She was nicknamed Shadow Hunter after the Shadow Clan members saw her in action.
- Separated at Birth: She is Kyrielle's sister. It is unknown when they were separated but Kyrielle got lost during an intense training and was assumed dead by everyone.
- Stripperiffic: She wears a tight suit and open blouse which exposes some of her chest area and thighs.
- Digital Bikini: Her outfit was censored when she came out in global, now called new world, server. Her backside and her legs in her 6 star are now completely covered.
- Femme Fatale: She seems like the type to seduce you and then kill you after she finds you useless.
- Spy Catsuit: She wears a noticeably tight and mostly black suit, maybe it helps her on her missions.
- Stripperiffic: her cat suit is very revealing, revealing enough to have been censored when she first came out in the global version.
- Ambiguouslybrown: She's one of the only dark-skinned characters in the game although there is no mention of where she's from.
- Dark Action Girl: She's a top-ranking assassin who can kill even the toughest opponents.
- Professional Killer: She's one of the best from Shadow Clan.
- Red Baron: She is called Lethal Assassin due to assassinating the most difficult targets.
- Rank Up: She went from being one of the lower members of the Shadow Clan to being one of the highest and most skilled.
- Creepy Child: She seems to be obsessed with graveyards and wraiths. She became the size of a kid after being struck by lightning but her exact age is unknown.
- Cute Witch: She's a little witch who's the size of a small child. Unlike most witches, she prefers crowns over hats.
- Girlish Pigtails: It makes her look even more feminine.
- Magic Staff: This is likely where all her ghostly-magical powers come from.
- Red Baron: Her friend, Ballista, calls her Master of Wraiths since she is fascinated by wraiths and ghosts.
They were founded by the Pentagon and hired to defeat monsters and protect Terra kingdom under a contract with the queen, Elysia. They are trying to save Terra and directly work under Pentagon.
- Ancestral Weapon: She inherited the Lamp of Souls from her family. This lamp seems to contain the souls of her ancestors and has healing abilities.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She and her family lived during the tyranny of Pascal, the war broke out and they lost everything. Due to the Lamp of Souls her family became the target of many people and her father was sacrificed in front of her. She later was evacuated to Mystic Woods in Asgar.
- Seers: She was able to foresee future events and the incoming chaos, in visions, thanks to the souls of her ancestors.
- White Magic: Her abilities revolve around light and healing.
- Cute Monster Girl: She's a demon girl with large horns and a long thin tail.
- Friendless Background: She was born in a remote place and went to a village since she felt too lonely. After arriving in the village, Spina was rejected by the humans and she developed sociophobia.
- Our Demons Are Different: There are evil demons in the story but Spina is the opposite. She's a timid, quiet and noble demon girl who wanted to befriend humans.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Her artwork portrays her in a very sad facial expression and with puppy-dog eyes.
- Rescue Romance: For Jahara. She became in love with him after he saved her from monster attack.
- Shrinking Violet: She is afraid to talk to anyone after having being rejected by humans. She's extremely timid and shy.
- Stalker with a Crush: She did join the Guild Alliance just for the possibility of seeing Jahara from the guild whom she became infatuated with. She even wrote him a love letter despite not knowing anything about him.